Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel beautiful?" he asks, while wrapping his arms around me. "And I want you to tell me the truth. No 'I'm fines'."

"Kind of sore, but getting better. Thank you for the Advil."

"You know it's my job to take care of you when I can." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes sir."

"That includes my taking care of all of your sexual needs. What happened last night was me fulfilling a need for both of us. Something had been missing in our relationship until last night. That something has now been fulfilled. We both needed what happened and we'll both need it again. But I want you to know that it's not something we will do very frequently."

'Thank goodness for that,' I thought.

He rolled me over and hovered over me, staring into my eyes, "I want you to understand that I've thought you were a fantastic submissive from the beginning. But now that I know about this masochistic streak in you, I'm not letting you go. Ever."

I was okay with that.

12