Revelations Ch. 02

Story Info
Davey Havok and Jade Puget are vampires.
881 words
4
6.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REVELATIONS : Bitter Indulgence

"Can I have two McChicken Sandwich meals please?"

"What drink would you like with that sir?"

"Can I Have a Coke and what would you like Jade?"

I could hear the snickers that came from behind the counter. Jade? What a name did he pick for me? Marchand you sly git. I shall get you back."

"I'll have the same please hunny."

I shot a smile at Marchand and I could see his face go red. I turned away and giggled.

"No need to be embarrassed sweetie, just because we're a homosexual couple doesn't mean I can't call you hunny in public. Does it? I turned and faced the girl who was receiving our order. I tried to read her badge but my eyes were clouded by the eyes of this being I was trapped in. I squinted and made out the word "Sandy", what kind of name is that? And she dares laugh at mine?

"No it doesn't sir" she snickered a bit more.

Marchand looked furious. Revenge is the sweetest medicine.

"Thank you Sandy."

"No, thank you Jade".

We sat down at the table closet to the window. Marchand handed me my meal and took his. He begun scuffing his face and every once in a while he looked to see if I was okay.

"Jade, you're not eating"

"I'm not eating this solid garbage. I require blood"

"Well if you don't eat you'll be hungry"

"I'll just suck some blood from you"

"You can't"

"What do you mean? I can whenever I want."

"You can't because in this world if our kind dares take the blood from a human, we will perish. Unless the human has shared his body with us. And besides, we haven't got our fangs anymore."

"Really?"

"Yea or they could report you and have the government use us like guinea pigs and test us senseless. Which do you prefer?"

"Neither."

"Then stay off my blood."

I didn't reply as Marchand kept eating. I watched him eat and with every second I thought I was going to be sick. I traced my finger on the napkin patterns till he finished.

"You just ate a cow's heart."

"No, I just ate a McChicken Sandwich. Emphasize on the Chicken."

"McDonalds make their burgers especially douche. You sick killer. Go murder a fox whilst you're at it. You sicken me."

I stood up and headed for the door. I heard Marchand's sigh and I knew he wasn't going to follow me. I didn't know where to go but I kept walking. I followed the street lamps and managed to arrive back at the alley. As I sat down, I heard footsteps from the street. They got slower and steadier as they got closer to me. The shadow of a tall man clouded the entrance of the alley and I slowly moved backwards. In his hand was what seemed to be a knife or a dagger? I wasn't quite sure. I couldn't see with these eyes. It was almost as if I was blinded by my own self. I could feel the sweat trace down my back and I knew I was going to die.

"You scared little fuck"

The voice was familiar. I was shaking so much I could barely hear but that voice was familiar. I dared to open my eyes and I saw Marchand standing on top of me with a plastic knife that came with his meal.

"I wasn't scared"

"You so were. I could hear you think asshole."

"Stop insulting me"

"Stop running away from me. You thought I couldn't sense you Jade? I still have the necklace so I have you beat."

"Give me back my necklace! I gave that to the one I loved and trusted. You are a beast. A psycho killer and freak. Give it back! I could never love you."

"I'm not asking you to. I don't want you to. I'm not gay"

"Neither am I."

"It's hard to believe Jade"

"Don't call me that."

"Alright then. Jay"

"That's better"

"Ok Jay...de"

"I hate you"

"I know"

He always finds a way to aggravate me. All the time i just want to slam his head in and kill him. It's impossible to kill Marchand. People have tried, but they die before even attempting to plan against Marchand death. He's a crazy guy, with crazy powers. Man, he's just like his old guy.

"I want you Jade"

"...What!?"

"Let's do it. Let's make love. Let me make you my Prince of Harlem"

"Why me? Am I not the one you hate?"

"Why would I bring hate upon such a beauty?

"If that is what you say then lets do it."

I moved in to touch Marchand. His aura seemed to be pulling me. His allure turning my senses into wild beasts. His pheromones wanting me. I wanted him to. Him and his body. All to myself. I held his waist and he stood still. I turned my head to receive his lips but I was blocked by a finger.

"I'm not gay Jade. The last thing I would want is your touch. And you say I sicken you? Look at yourself. You're pathetic."

"You offered"

"You agreed"

"You lied"

"You believed"

"I hate you"

"I know"