Revelations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victor?"

He had been so engrossed in his own thoughts that he hadn't noticed that Paula had been silently looking at him for some time.

"Oh sorry Paula," stammered out Victor. The woman was almost twenty years younger to him and he had just been caught shamelessly staring at her breasts.

"You haven't done anything that I wouldn't want you to do so stop apologising," replied Paula with an impish smile. "Anyway you have already seen and tasted what I have to offer," she continued, enjoying the discomfort she was causing Victor.

"About last night Paula ... I mean what happened ..."

"You're a good man Victor and by saving my daughter your standing in my mind and heart is now way up above the clouds," replied Paula as she cut off whatever he was going to say.

"And what happened last night was by mutual consent. Sex between two persons is the most natural way to show love and affection. Mother Nature has made us that way and try as we may we cannot fight that."

Victor nodded his head in agreement. But the look on her face indicated she hadn't finished yet.

"You saved my daughter ... okay, okay, you may protest and say that the water was not all that deep but I'm a mother and you were there for my child in the hour of her need. And ... and what happened between us last night was like I said natural. Mother Nature has made us women like that."

"Well you won't find me complaining but being a married man I shouldn't have taken advantage of your state of mind. Perhaps the drinks we had also had a say in it."

"You refused to enter me and by doing so you more than stood by your marriage vow. It was a loud and clear message and so no harm was done to your marriage inspite of our close intimacy," replied Paula in a serious tone.

"But still we had oral sex and that should count as having sex, whether penetration was involved or not" interjected Victor.

Paula looked thoughtfully at him for some moments before replying.

"It's all in the mind Victor," she replied softly, her eyes looking straight at his face. Yes, we had sex last night. But you really hadn't planned on stepping out of your marriage vows. In your mind and heart you're still as committed to your marriage as you were before last evening and that matters a lot. Perhaps that's the reason why we're talking about last evening rather than trying to take the opportunity provided to us by the kids and continue where we left last night."

"I guess I'll have to just put this behind me. No point in dwelling upon it," replied Victor.

"Now that's a good boy! I would have been really sad to see you leave with bitter memories of our meeting. You really can't imagine how much I and my children enjoyed your company. Like I told you, my husband died some years back and they don't have a male figure in the family to look up to. We miss him even today, and having you with us kinda filled that void in our hearts, albeit temporarily." Paula turned her head away as she said those last words. Tears were welling up in her eyes and she didn't want Victor to see them. After some moments she controlled herself and turned back to face him.

"Will ... will you be telling your wife about what happened between us last night?"

"No, I don't see any reason to do that. She would think it was a revenge fuck and I was rubbing it in her face. Whatever she has done, she doesn't deserve that. Besides that would also mean I have used you in executing a revenge fuck and that would be wrong on you. You ... you are the perfect image of a modern day woman and I wish you and your kids all the best in your life."

The two stood staring at each other for what seemed an eternity before they embraced each other. It was a goodbye hug and they both knew that. They kissed each other like teenagers and embraced again before Victor finally turned away with a wave of his hand. He had just taken a few steps when he heard his name called out.

"Victor!"

Victor stopped and looked back at Paula questioningly. She walked up and placed herself in front of him.

"I want to ask you something."

"What's that?" he asked quizzically.

"We just discussed our situation and agreed that what happened was a genuine mutual attraction between us, but in your mind and heart you continue to be committed to your marriage vows and that it wouldn't be happening again with another woman or me for that matter. Right?"

"Yeah, I'm there with you so far."

"Secondly you won't be telling your wife about us because you don't want to hurt her."

Victor nodded his head in agreement but his eyes clearly showed he didn't know what she was driving at.

"Then why the double standards?"

"What are you talking about?" shot back Victor, his irritancy evident in his tone.

"I was thankful to you for saving my girl and after some heavy drinking I came on to you heavily later in the evening. You too were attracted to me and we had some great sex. It's true that you didn't put that lovely piece of manhood of yours inside me but we definitely had sex and it was great. I got an opportunity to show my gratitude and I enjoyed your attention. But never the less you had sex with another woman. You have promised not to let this aberrance occur gain but we both know you stepped out. You may not tell your wife but deep inside you know you cheated on her."

The two were by now watching each other warily as though sparring in a boxing ring.

"Perhaps Vanessa too did not wish to tell you about her relationship with her boss, just like you don't want to tell her about us. She wanted to pull her boss out of the depression he had gone into after his wife died and chose a method she considered best though debatable in hindsight. But neither of you have stopped loving each other. Mind you I said relationship and not affair because that would connote something that is not there. And she certainly didn't want to hurt the man she loved by making confessions. The real thing would be to ensure that it did not happen again, just like you have just decided. I'm sure she has been the perfect wife to you since then and perhaps even before."

"I don't know. I just don't know what to believe in when it comes to my wife," replied back Victor bitterly. "Are there some more courier packages waiting to be opened by me? I don't know, just don't know."

"You were there for my child in the hour of her need. You're somebody special for me. So trust your instincts when you see her again. That's all I ask of you."

Victor felt something inside him that he hadn't experienced ever before, perhaps something close to how he felt when he had fallen in love with Vanessa so many years ago. Yes something like that. His erection was there. But there was something else going on in his body and mind as he looked at Paula. He stepped closer and kissed her forehead.

"I ... I'll keep in mind what you have said," he finally said. The two stood holding each other's hand not wanting to be the first one to part ways.

"I fed my number in your mobile phone directory in the morning. Call me if you need anything more from this shrink." She then took a deep breath and stepped back, releasing his hand from hers.

To Be Continued ... ALEX (Dear readers, please do put in your invaluable vote)