Revelations in the Park

Story Info
Max comes closer to Cassidy than expected.
1.7k words
3.82
9.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Set in Western Australia)

A restaurant candlelight dinner with an exotic blonde, her slender and yet powerful leg tapping against his leg as if looking to hit a vein of unsuppressed sexual energy and...

The bedroom lights went on and sleepy Ivan's heavily built mum puffed from the stairs climb, "Get up you lazy sod and vacuum the house. It's already 39 deg. and is expected to hit 43C. I'm sweating like a memorial fountain."

"Mum the American word hoovered is a much nicer word; street cleaners vacuum the streets to clear them of cigarette butts, condoms and general litter."

"Don't the proliferation of butts, syringes and discarded condoms qualify as general litter?"

Max (18) sighed and rubbed his eyes but alas his authoritarian mother failed to vanish.

"Aw mum it's 9:15 and that means it's too early for an intellectual debate."

"Well you unless I hear the cleaning machine howling away in five minutes from now I'll be appearing with a broomstick to introduce it to your anus."

"Aw mum."

"Five minutes I said and the clock is ticking."

After the total house vacuuming had been ticked off as having been accomplished satisfactory. Max began calling some of the females that he'd dated more than once because as everyone knows a repeat date indicates at least a minimum level of approval.

After five strike outs his stomaching began churning because he was using a short list with three names to go.

And then a promising response.

Cassidy, who was almost twenty and into her second year at university, was interested but she sounded concerned and asked how he could afford a candlelit dinner for two at McMullan's when he still owned her forty-seven bucks for petrol and condoms when they last dated and she'd paid for the meal.

"Oh yeah sorry, I owe you money. I'll square up with your soon and then suggest a date."

"It's okay I'm overdue for sex. Let's go out this evening."

Alas big steaks under candle lights it wasn't to be.

* * *

Cassidy, a brunette with skinny legs and drooping braless breasts and just 5ft 6in tall, came a little short of Max's dream that morning of dining with a chesty blonde whose parents were on the Rich List.

They were sitting outside MacDonald's eating double cheeseburgers under the illumination of street lights. He reminded his date if he'd possessed the money they would be having dinner at a fancy restaurant under candlelight.

"Whatever gave you the notion of candlelight dinner?"

"I was half-awake this morning..."

"Oh god you've been tugging it excessively."

He lied, "No way and anyway I was thinking about you."

Cassidy did a double take and said her mum would be interested to hear that because she thought Maxwell was the standout guy in the gang.

"You can't say to your mum I was jerking off."

"Why not? Masturbating really is no more damning than saying the weather will be a real scorcher tomorrow."

"I um I guess not."

"Women jerk off too you know."

Max, mouth hanging open, looked at her incredulously.

"You're a doll Max and I really like you; you're so innocent. Perhaps I need to teach you how to have sex with all stops pulled out."

Max looked close to experiencing lockjaw. But he freed up his mouth and said, "You know Cass for a girl you really have depth in what you say compared with most other females, er younger ones."

"Are you saying I'm sophisticated for my age?"

"Yeah."

"My mum would have liked hearing you say that."

"No way, I'm not getting close to her."

"Why ever not?"

Max hesitated and said she would not like hearing what he had to say.

"Go on."

"Your mum might move to jerk my dick; you mentioned women were like that."

She giggled.

"Wow you think this that and I'd earlier called you innocent. Yes Max and rather than just jerk it she'd want to gobble it and some women have a bent on creaming young blond guys like you with your dick in their mouth."

"Really?"

"Give it a rest Max; I was pulling your leg although women like Mrs Page would jump at the opportunity."

"What Mrs Page three or four houses down from you? She's ugly."

"Well Max how do you think ugly women get sex?"

Max thought on that one and wondered why Cassidy was smiling.

Cassidy casually dropped a hand over his groin and gripped his package.

"Cassidy," he squawked and looked around nervously and she lifted her hand away.

"What?" she pretended to complain. "Is your mind set now on doing it only with older women?"

He protested and Cassidy was smiling again.

"Your piece felt bigger than what I remember."

He pushed that last piece of his burger back in the box.

She asked what wrong with it and he said the conversation had become too much for him, putting him off his tucker.

"You should eat. You'll need all the energy you can muster when I put you through the hoops when we do it in Kings Park."

Max grabbed his burger and dispatched it in two bites and then eyed the piece Cassidy still had to eat. She sighed and handed it over giggling and called him her hottie.

* * *

Cassidy, leading Max by the hand, hauled him off a pathway into a wilderness area where some illumination penetrated from a pole light.

"Um snakes?"

"If they've seen me I've never seen them," Cassidy said. "Let's remove our clothes and we can form them into a ground blanket. Oh please get that snake in your pants into my hand pretty damn quickly.'

"Gosh Cassidy, you're all woman and yet you're not much older than me."

"I think I know why I like you Max," she cooed, leaving him none the wiser.

"Come to mummy you lovely boy."

Max appealed to Cassidy because she could manipulate him freely and her teasing piss him off like most other guys she dated who of course arrogantly believed it was their right to control the relationship.

Tonight was the night for Cassidy who intended to use nice-guy Max to take her anal virginity. Docile Max of course wouldn't have a clue about backdoor sex.

Nude, they kissed while still standing.

In the glorious summer night she frowned because she couldn't feel any hardness against her groin.

Cassidy grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed hard and penetrated his mouth delicately with her tongue and pulled him onto their clothing when feeling the growing erection above her public bone.

"Oooh," she purred, taking the first lick of his cock that was continui9ng to firm in her hand.

"This is the best cock I've ever had exposed to me," she lied outrageously.

"What including your father's?"

"What?" she yelled.

"Cass I'm sorry. You tease me and I thought you'd appreciate me giving you a little wind-up."

"That wasn't funny Max. In fact it was disgusting."

"You're right, I guess I should go," he said attempting to stand.

"Stay where you are buster. Just promise you'll never again repeat that disgusting comment you just made."

"I promise. I guess I got a whiff of pussy juice and that pushed me over the top."

Cass resumed licking his cock after saying yes he was right, she'd felt a damp patch forming just before they began to undress.

"Some guys dislike the odour."

"I find it okay in a situation like this; um and when I taste it I become stimulated."

"Good boy," she murmured as she slid the head of his cock between her lips and he took the cue and grabbed at her breasts.

Later as she wiped her lips after they completed a leisurely sixty-nine she told him to roll on a condom.

"Oh fuck I took five from dad's supply but left them on my dresser top."

"God you males. Never mind I have back-up and I also included lubricant."

"Lubricant? We don't need that; you're running like an incoming tide."

"Oh thanks," she sighed. "Well if you must know I have a big surprise for you."

"How can that be? I've had sex with you before and once you've done it there's little surprise left, remember?"

Cassidy cooed: "I've decided you can go up my back passage tonight."

"Okay but where's the surprise in that?"

Cassidy flustered, "We're both anal virgins you dumb bum."

"I'm not."

"What?"

"I've butt-fucked several times."

"Who and when," Cassidy said disbelievingly.

"My sister Kate when she began going out with the guy she later married. Apparently he's hung like a pony and begun hinting about anal sex and she asked me to initiate her to help her cope with his larger size."

"Your sister, you've fucked your sister."

"Yeah just in the butt and what's wrong with that? Our family is not churchy and so we don't have the time of the day for those phony edicts that narrow-minded religious bigots and fundamentalists have introduced to exercise control over the church-going flock of simpletons."

Cassidy countered by bringing up fundamental ethics of good behaviour and the historic development of social mores and that let to a 15-minute discussion.

When that ended she said, "Well at least you see benefits in underpinning social mores and I suppose that's you finished for the night?"

"Cassidy my little sweetheart, don't give up on my so easily. I have long thought about you juicy looking ass."

"What?"

"Yeah like women guys have secret thoughts too. You have a beautifully shaped body and I almost ejaculated without touching my cock the first time I saw you in a bikini. You have an amazing arse Cass."

"I do?"

"Yeah and I'm not lying. I reckon those girls with so-called full sexy arses must be like fucking a pillow, if you get what I mean."

"Then you regard my arse as sexy?"

"Right on baby. I've jerked off thinking about it."

"Max that's an extreme compliment. I love you."

"Eh?

"Well no other guy soft-talks to me like you do. I was expression my emotional feeling of affection for you."

Cassidy reached for her handbag and pulled out condoms and sex lubricant.

"Max I have a confession: I'm an anal virgin and would like to offer you the honour."

"Oh great, let's rip into it baby."

"A-a-aren't we supposed to go at it slowly and delicately?"

"Yeah of course, I don't want you screaming and attracting park security."

"Okay Max, I'm in your hands.

Max leered and wiped away his drool.

- - -