Revelations in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,557 Followers

"Is this some bizarre way of telling me you want me to move?" I asked.

"No, I'm good with you right where you are," Amy said. Both her hands were on me now, slowly massaging my legs from my ankles up to my thighs and then back again. "You're very beautiful, little sister," she whispered, "very hard to resist."

"Well maybe try a little harder," I said, moving to turn over.

Then I felt hands on my back, Chris's hands. They were bigger than Amy's, and stronger, and they held me down where I was even as he started rubbing the area just below my neck.

"Just relax Jess, it's okay," he said.

"Not giving me a lot of choice," I grumbled.

It wasn't exactly unpleasant having two people teaming up to give me a massage and I tried to just relax and enjoy it. Chris was actually doing a decent job on my back, almost distracting me enough not to notice as Amy maneuvered herself between my legs and continued rubbing them. I knew they were up to something but I was feeling good and was willing to see what happened. If I really wanted them to stop at some point they would, I trusted them enough to be sure of that.

"You know, you have a really cute butt," Amy said.

"Shut up!" I protested.

Her hands slowly crept up the top of my legs, her fingers brushing my ass before moving back down again. She repeated the movement several times getting farther every time.

"I'm right though, aren't I Chris?" she said.

"It's nice," he agreed.

"Shut up," I repeated, even less convincingly than last time.

Being face down at least meant they couldn't see me blushing. It was a weird feeling to have my brother and sister both openly checking me out. At the same time I also felt a closeness to them that I never had before. I was in on their secret, part of the club. That thought was enough to keep me still.

"So how did you feel about watching me jerk Chris off earlier?" Amy asked, changing subjects on me.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Did you like it?"

"Maybe a little," I said, squirming uncomfortably.

She was straying closer to my pussy and I didn't even know whether I wanted her to stay away anymore. I'd been a little on edge pretty much since we arrived and Amy was very close to discovering it. I thought I'd be fine until we got home but with her and Chris playing with me the way they were it didn't seem so likely.

"Me and Chris usually get kinda excited when we're here, even if we're not supposed to around each other," Amy said as if she could read my mind. "With you here it's been even worse for both of us. We were going to give you time, but it's so hard to resist."

"You're just saying that," I said. "You're-"

"She means it," Chris interrupted. "We both do."

He brushed my hair out of the way and kissed the back of my neck, sending a small shiver down my spine.

"Face it Jess," Amy said, "you might be our baby sister but you're sexy and naked and you're really, really tempting."

She brought her hand down to stroke her fingers across my pussy lips, making me gasp and spread my legs out of reflex. Chris was still laying kisses around my neck and upper back while Amy explored my pussy, the two of them sending ripples of pleasure through my body.

I turned my head to finally take a look at what they were doing. I wasn't able to see much without lifting myself up on my arms, but I could see enough of Chris where he knelt beside me to notice his cock was once again partially erect. It was so bizarre to think that I could have that kind of effect on him, and yet it certainly seemed to be the case.

Amy pushed two of her fingers into my pussy, sliding them deep inside my unresisting body. I arched my back and raised my butt in an only partly conscious effort to make it easier for her. She was gentle with me at first, making sure not to hurt me I suppose, but I was wet and ready for her; she would pretty much have to make a deliberate effort to make me feel anything but pleasure at that point.

"How you feeling?" Chris whispered in my ear.

"Good. A little overwhelmed by everything, but good," I said.

Even as I said it I realized just how much I meant it; I really was feeling amazing. It was strange to think all the time growing up just assuming there was something inherently wrong with doing anything sexual with siblings, only to find out that it may have been completely unjustified. They were pushing things a little faster than I would have liked but I still felt safe, like I could regain control anytime I wanted and they wouldn't be mad. I couldn't remember any boyfriend I'd had that I could say the same for.

Amy was still finger-fucking me from behind, building up to a nice rhythm that was already making my toes curl. What I didn't expect was for her to use her other hand to find my clit.

I didn't really have enough experience to know if it was normal, but for me playing with my clit has always been the easiest way to get off; sometimes the only way. It just seemed to feel so much more intense even than having something in my pussy. The couple times I'd had sex I still had to basically masturbate while being fucked if I wanted to cum.

My sister was doing a pretty good job down there, surprising considering my few past experiences with anyone else touching me. Then again, it probably came more naturally for girls. Not to mention she would no doubt have some practice on herself. For probably the first time I had to acknowledge that there could be serious advantages to a relationship with another girl.

I didn't have long to consider this new revelation however, not with the increased stimulation I was receiving. My orgasm was building deep within me, wanting to burst out and making my thoughts less coherent with each passing moment.

Amy, reading my reactions perfectly, moved her fingers even faster over my clit trying to help me along. Within seconds I felt that familiar explosion inside me as I came on my sister's fingers. It was a much longer, harder orgasm than I usually had, almost seeming to go on for an eternity in my own little bubble of time.

Then it was over and I lay panting on my towel. I slowly regained my senses to and actually had a moment of disappointment that I no longer felt my siblings' hands on me.

It soon became obvious why that was when I looked around; Chris was on his back beside me with Amy straddling his waist. It had been pretty clear that my brother was getting worked up the whole, and I guess there was no reason Amy wouldn't have been as well. Still, I hadn't expected them to immediately jump on each other.

"Ooh yeah, that's what I needed," Amy moaned.

She was already rocking back and forth on Chris's cock and I could see it slide out of her a few inches every time she pulled back before disappearing inside her again.

"That was fast," I said.

"What'd you expect? Playing with you is better foreplay than what I get most of the time," Amy said.

"Hey!" Chris protested, more for show than anything.

"Oh what, like you didn't enjoy it either," Amy said, grinning at him.

Even after what had just happened it was still a little surprising that I really didn't mind seeing my siblings fucking right in front of me. I decided the afterglow of my recent orgasm must have been helping to keep me so calm, otherwise I should have felt something about what I was witnessing. As much as I was growing comfortable with the idea of the two of them being as close as they were, there should still have been a voice in my head somewhere pointing out how wrong it was for them to have sex with each other. As it was, all I really thought was that it was actually kind of hot.

Eventually I rolled on to my side to give my neck a break. I wasn't really into porn that much or anything, but I still decided this was better than anything I had seen on the internet. It was so much more real and I knew they actually cared about each other and were enjoying themselves. Plus it was just so dirty since they were brother and sister. I was actually starting to get horny again as I watched.

"Oh fuck," Amy cried, throwing her head back.

I focused on her with renewed interest as she came, wanting to see what it looked like when she did. The extreme look of pleasure on her face was the main thing I noticed and it made me wonder if my face looked the same when I had an orgasm. I'd always been too embarrassed to masturbate in front of a mirror even if it was something I'd been curious about for a while.

As she finished her movements slowed quite a bit until she was almost completely still. She leaned down to whisper something into Chris's ear quietly enough that I could hear neither what she said nor his response. Then she turned to me.

"You want to finish him off?" she asked me.

"What?"

I heard her, and I understood what she meant, but it was just such an unexpected question.

"Do you want to help your brother cum?" she explained. "He'd like it."

I could tell by Chris's face that he really did want it. Since I already knew they both apparently thought I was sexy, what I kept coming back to was when had they started thinking about me this way? Both of them had clearly thought about this stuff more than I had, and I guess they had tried to keep the secret to protect me. I kind of wished they had told me sooner so I could have had time to work things out at the same time they were. On the other hand they might have been right, who knows how I would have taken it at a younger age.

"Okay," I said.

Maybe I didn't have as much time to think about it as I would have liked, but I knew my brother wouldn't hurt me. I didn't even think he would be capable of doing so on purpose. It just felt so good to be a part of their secret life, to be so close to them the way they'd always been to each other. If that meant throwing a little caution to the wind then so be it.

Amy climbed off of Chris and knelt down beside me briefly to kiss me happily, as though she thought I made the right decision. I supposed it must have been the decision she was looking for or she wouldn't have asked. She then rolled me gently onto my back and sat down by my arm on the opposite side from where she had been.

Chris moved over top of me, adjusting himself between my legs until his cock was so close to my pussy I imagined I could feel it already. He was bigger and stronger than me and could easily have forced me if he wanted, but even now after I said yes he still showed hesitation. I was still his little sister whatever else might have changed.

"I'm ready," I said softly.

I tried to smile confidently even though I was really feeling more nervous than anything. Nothing bad would happen, I was sure of that, but it was still a big moment for me.

At least I seemed to have reassured Chris enough that I felt his cock being guided between my pussy lips. My own wetness plus Amy's juices still covering his shaft allowed him to enter me with no difficulty at all. Soon he was completely buried inside my pussy.

"How are you feeling now, still good?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, it's good," I said.

She smiled and bent down to kiss me again, something I was definitely starting to enjoy. Chris on the other hand was only moving slowly inside me, almost carefully.

"You can go a bit harder," I told him. "You aren't going to break me."

"I'm just, I'm so close," he said. "I didn't want to...."

"Go ahead," I said.

With my permission he did start thrusting a little harder, although still not by as much as I expected. Even so it wasn't long before his eyes closed and he visibly tensed up. I shivered as the first shot of semen sprayed deep in my pussy; the knowledge that it my brother's cum inside me almost enough to drive me crazy.

Then it was over and he rolled off of me onto his back. I felt Amy's arms circling me and instinctively I moved to her to let her surround me in her embrace. That was what I wanted really, the closeness. The other stuff was good too, but it was a definite secondary priority.

"Now you know everything," Amy said in a quiet voice.

"Yeah, everything," I repeated.

"I know it was a all so sudden for you," she said. "I hope... well, I hope we did the right thing."

"I think you did okay."

Lying there in my sister's arms, feeling my brother lazily cuddling up to me on the other side, everything was just about perfect.

Xarth
Xarth
14,557 Followers
12