Revelations, Lust and Love

Story Info
Too many lovers make for a happy girl.
3.3k words
3.82
46.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third in a progression of stories I wrote under my previous, and now strangely inaccessible name, Phobos&Deimos. ("Going Down?" and "Suddenly Sapphic") It is not essential to read them first to enjoy this story, but it will provide a little background and I wanted to give readers a heads-up to my other work thus far... Enjoy.

* * * * *

"You do WHAT?" I asked, shocked.

"We make love sometimes... Lily and I... We've been doing it for about six months or so, since our first encounter in the elevator. I'm sorry I never told you. Are you okay, Jason?"

I lay in the bed with my girlfriend of roughly six months. We were naked, our bodies still glowing and hot from our recent lovemaking. Janice was cuddled firmly in my arms, our favorite way to sleep. Where normally her head would be resting on my chest, she had raised up to look me in the eyes as I struggled to absorb the sudden revelation she had presented me. My beautiful, wonderful girlfriend, the most perfect woman I'd ever loved, had just told me she had regular sexual encounters with her roommate and best friend, Lily. How was I supposed to react? On one hand, she was sort of cheating on me. On the other, she was having a lesbian affair and I couldn't compete with that. And their relationship technically started before ours...

"What do you want me to say? I mean, I guess I don't have a problem with it, since it's Lily and she's another woman, but I should, because it's no different than if you did it with another guy... I don't fucking know..." I thought I should pull away from her, but didn't.

"It's not like it's another guy at all," she interjected. "I could never do that to you, because I love you so much. With Lily, we're such good friends and it's an emotional thing." She shifted and looked me straight in the eyes. "She was a comfort and release for me when I really needed it. When we first started dating, we took things really slow, because we had something special developing, which I was so grateful for. But I really wanted to jump you sometimes, and Lily helped me deal with those...urges. It became a regular habit for us, like having 'girls night in' or something. "

I was quiet for a moment as I looked at her looking at me. There was fear in her eyes that she'd done and said something wrong and worry that I would be angry. But I wasn't. I couldn't be. She had been honest and explained her reasons to me. Besides, what guy wouldn't want a girlfriend who gets funky with her gal pal? I know I'd fantasized about it more than once.

I grinned at Janice. "Couldn't you have just masturbated like I did whenever you got me worked up?"

Janice relaxed visibly. She snuggled in on me again and giggled. "Sorry, dear, but fingering myself or having a hot girl do it for me is not a tough choice. So, you're okay with this?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I just wish you'd told me before. I think I suspected you of some lesbian tendencies, but I didn't realize you were indulging them. All I ask now is for details."

Janice giggled again, obvious relief in her eyes as she pressed herself into me once again. She slid one knee between my legs, grinding her sex into my hip at the same time. "That will have to wait. Right now, I want to reward your open-mindedness."

Her lips were on mine with fervor, her tongue exploring my mouth with intensity. Despite our recent romp, my cock was responding to my newfound libido with little effort. I wrapped my arms tightly around Janice' soft, but toned, body, pulling her in to cover me. I loved the feel of her body pressed down on mine.

Janice straddled my stomach as she pulled away from our kiss. Her moist pussy tickled my belly as my fully erect dick pressed against her ass. Feeling that, she ground her butt against me, making me groan loudly. She didn't toy with me for long, though, as she positioned herself to impale upon me. She paused and smiled down at me, shaking the lower half of her body and laughing lightly.

I growled and grabbed her waist, pushing her down as I thrust up to meet her. My rock hard maleness slid deeply into her well, it's warmth and pulsing tightness embracing me, sending heat and pleasure from my groin throughout my body. Janice cried out softly and we held that position for a long moment before she began to slowly bob up and down, never allowing my cock to slide more than halfway out. I had learned early in our sexual adventures together that she enjoyed being in control and setting the pace, and I had no problem accommodating her. I rarely had the all-too-male urge to dominate sex, figuring that whatever she was enjoying, I would enjoy, too.

Janice pumped up and down in ecstasy for several minutes. Between my own erratic thrusts and groans, I watched my beautiful girl getting off atop me, her short, blonde hair bobbing around her face in its contortion of passionate open-mouth gasps and occasional lip-biting, eyes half-closed. Her hands were busy with their usual wandering, moving seemingly independent of her mind; sometimes caressing my chest, arms, face, legs; sometimes sliding across her own body, rubbing her stomach, cupping and tweaking her perky, bouncing breasts, wrapping herself in a hug; or simply spread to her sides as if she felt like she were flying. I think sometimes I enjoyed our lovemaking solely for the purpose of watching her like this and marveling at whatever role I had in her pleasure. I had learned to control my own orgasms to coincide with hers and allow her whatever time she needed like this.

Finally, what might have been ten minutes (we rarely could keep track of time) later, she began the motions I knew were a precursor to her final climaxes. Her hands, slid into mine, our fingers locking to together as she leaned into me, her eyes now wide open and gazing into mine, full of passion, lust and love. She slowed down until we began to thrust against one another for maximum depth, exhaling together in rhythm. I completely opened myself to the moment, feeling my balls tighten and the burning energy of my orgasm boiling in my abdomen. We'd been fucking regularly for months and it always felt more intense than the last time.

We gasped and moaned and then held our breaths as we came, her pussy seeming to shrink-wrap my cock in perfect warmth and tension, pulling my seed from it with sharp squeezes. Janice collapsed on top of me, her chin resting on my shoulder. I didn't pull out of her, instead wrapping my arms around her and gently caressing her back, tracing my fingers down her spine and lightly kneading her butt. She sighed, her warm breath tickling my neck. I moved my head to place pecking kisses about her face before finding her still-panting lips with mine and drawing her into a long kiss.

As I withdrew from her face, she smiled, her eyes closed. "So, you still want those details?" The reminder of what had led to our resurgent libidos this night gave me a curious feeling—a mixture of confusion, a little anger that she'd kept this from me and strong sense of curiosity about my girlfriend making it with another gorgeous woman. I was sure that if I weren't so spent at that moment, I'd probably be sporting another hard-on just thinking about it.

"Later," I eventually replied. "For now, I just want to think about you, me and sleep. We'll deal with your...side project tomorrow, okay, babe?" I looked at Janice to see she was already asleep, still smiling slightly. I smiled, too, at my apparition of loveliness, kissing her forehead and whispering a sleepy, "I love you so much."

* * *

"So, you told Jason EVERYTHING?" Lily asked as she slowed her pace. The jog was over and their apartment was just around the corner.

Janice dropped out of her run, too. "Well, yeah, I felt guilty enough that I hadn't told him a long time ago. I didn't want to hold anything back. This is the only secret I've ever kept from him. I love him, Lily—you know that. I love you, too, and I need him to understand and respect our relationship." Lily said nothing as they walked.

The roommates had reached their door before she did say anything again. "So, would you end this thing with us?..." She trailed off, and Janice noted a rare pang of deep emotion from her best friend. Lily was always so carefree and passionate that Janice had taken her investment in the new depths of their relationship for granted. On sudden reflection, she realized that Lily hadn't been with a guy in a month or two. She'd even cancelled some dates to have "girl's night in," as she loved to call it. Lily may very well have fallen in love with Janice, or at least with their lovemaking. Janice loved it, too, but not the way she loved Jason, that much she knew for sure.

"Well, I might if he wanted me to," she stammered, not knowing what else to say, "but I don't think he will. He's an open-minded guy, he knows our friendship is very strong, but my love for him is stronger... And he has a real fetish for lesbians."

Lily laughed around what might have been almost-tears as she opened the door. "Oh, really?" She busied herself with picking up the clothes she'd discarded after coming home to find Janice about to take her jog and deciding to join her. She didn't look at Janice.

"Yeah," Janice laughed. "Half the porn he owns is lesbian-themed. He says it's beautiful and so erotic to watch, even without imagining himself involved with the women. Heh, I guess we'll be able to watch them in whole new contexts, now."

Lily had sat on the couch, gazing up at Janice with a vulnerability and uncertainty her friend and frequent lover had never seen. Janice melted at the sight, dropping to her knees before her and cupping her face in her hands. She said nothing, but simply leaned in to kiss Lily with intense love and honesty. She felt wet tears on her hands as she pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, Janice," Lily breathed through light sobs. "I'm so scared I'm going to lose you. You are the closest thing I've had to a stable relationship in years and I know it's not even real... You have a wonderful boyfriend who loves her dearly and I can't compete with that, but...I think I'm in love with you, too."

There it was. Janice had suspected this, but never expected Lily to say it out loud. Now here it was and she felt guilty at the swell of pride she had in the knowledge that two wonderful people were in love with her. But then she realized that she loved Lily just as passionately, just in a different way than with Jason. And she knew that there could be no choosing between the two.

"I'm in love with you, too, Lily. I won't end this for anything. I promise you that. You, Jason and I will simply have to work something out, okay?" She gently wiped the tears from Lily's face, kissing her sweetly again and fighting her own urge to cry.

Lily quickly recollected herself, smiling her usual self-assured grin. "Yeah, I gotcha, love. Now, let's go take a shower. We're all sweaty. And that water bill has been pricey lately."

Janice wasn't sure that her girlfriend was completely okay, but chose not to press the issue now. She giggled instead. "You know, how often did you say that before we were lovers because you wanted to get me naked in the shower with you?"

"Honey, I know you wanted it just as much as I did. Our water bill is never that high." Lily quickly freed her big breasts of her sports bra and headed for the bathroom, her ass swinging enticingly back and forth in her spandex sweatpants. Janice felt an animal lust swell in her as she watched, then followed when Lily vanished from sight. She kicked off her sneakers and peeled off her own top.

As she walked into the bathroom, Lily was now fully nude, leaning into the shower and adjusting the controls before starting the spray as the warm mist rose about her. Her perfect butt (which Janice has always envied) was almost calling out for Janice' hands and the fuzzy shadow between her legs was extra incentive. Janice stepped behind her and cupped her cheeks, rubbing them slowly.

Lily stood up into the caress, moaning slightly. Janice moved closer, sliding one hand to play lightly of the quickly moistening space between her thighs and bringing the other around to pinch her nipple. She kissed Lily's neck and the slid her tongue along the sunken space on her shoulder. Lily's hand's reached back to simultaneously ruffle Janice' hair and stroke her ass through her running shorts.

The now hot, foggy shower was inviting the two women in. Lily turned to her beautiful lover and hooked her thumbs into her shorts, pulling them down and tossing them aside as Janice stepped out. As she stood back up, she slid her hands up the sides of Janice' body, while tracing her lips up the center line, kissing the soft tangle of pubic hair, and tracing her tongue up to her breasts. She squeezed each breast and suckled at each nipple for a few moments, eliciting ticklish laughter and sighs of pleasure from Janice. Just as she was getting into the rhythmic lapping and nibbling, Lily jumped into the shower, poking her head around the door and beckoning Janice to join her.

When they were both in, the women took careful, attentive time washing one another. Showering together was one of their favorite things to do since becoming lovers and they were thankful for a good hot water heater that allowed them plenty time to clean up and play around as well.

As Janice shampooed Lily's long, brown hair, she had an idea. "Why don't we ask Jason to join us?"

As Lily rinsed, she laughed. "Now, dear? I don't think we have THAT much time."

"You know what I mean," Janice said, feigning exasperation. "We should all make love together. It will show both of you how much the other means to me and maybe the two of you can find something to love about each other." She felt like she was grasping at straws, but this seemed to make sense and a threesome with her two lovers was an idea she couldn't deny really excited her.

"Sounds like a bad movie solution, sweetheart," Lily turned to her with sympathy in her eyes. "But if you think it's a good idea, I won't fight you. Besides, it sounds deliciously exciting. Okay, if Jason's game, so am I."

Janice was ecstatic. "Really?" When Lily nodded, she practically threw her against the wall, French kissing her for a full minute or so before dropping to her knees in the wide shower. The warm water poured over their smooth bodies as Janice' mouth attacked Lily's secret place, tracing her pussy lips with her tongue, seeking out her familiar clit and eagerly lapping the internal juices as they mixed with the soapy taste of her fresh cleaning. Janice never would have thought she would grow so fond of the taste of a woman, and maybe it was because of her love for Lily, but sometimes she could crave it like a favorite snack, now. She lapped and sucked with a fervor she'd never had for a project since eating double-dip ice cream cones as a young girl. Except this sweet treat not only gave her pleasure, it caused the lovely woman attached to it to buck and moan in complete thrall to her orchestrations. And this dessert never ran out or had to wait for a good report card. This was hers for the taking and it was given to her without reservation. She loved giving Jason blowjobs—she'd even grown to enjoy the taste of his cum—but nothing compared to this. Jason had often told her how much he got a thrill out of eating her out, and she'd so desired to tell him she understood. She made a mental note to tell him when she felt first one, then the other of Lily's legs on her shoulders.

Lily was bracing herself between the shower wall and its sturdy glass doors. Janice feared she might slip, so she firmly planted her hands on her gal's ass holding her steady before returning to her soppy meal. Lily's new position must have worked, for in seconds, she was thrusting herself against Janice' mouth and crying out in short, ragged-breath bursts. She moaned and made loud, staccato screams as she came.

When Lily was done yelling and squirming, Janice placed a couple quick kisses at the sensitive spot between her legs before helping her down from her perch. The water was getting cool, so Janice turned it off, and helped her weakened friend from the stall and sat her on the toilet before grabbing a towel and taken careful time drying herself and Lily from head to toe. Lily just sat back and enjoyed her attentions, smiling and giggling softly at Janice' dance-like movements with the towel.

Lily marveled at the energy and beauty of her slightly younger friend and lover. Janice never failed to be up for whatever sexual mischief she had in mind and it seemed her lithe body had no limit to its pleasure. Lily often considered bringing another woman in on their fun, but really didn't want to share her with anyone. Telling Janice how much she loved her was a welcome relief, but she knew her relationship with Jason was something she could not compete with. Lily was a woman who could find happiness with anyone of any gender, but Janice needed a man in her life. Lily felt like her best friend and thrilling sex-buddy, but not someone she wanted a committed relationship with.

So why had she agreed to a threesome with Jason? She liked the guy, she really did. It was obvious that he truly loved Janice and Lily had to respect that if nothing else. She was always excited when he called, always happy to see him drop by. That's not something Lily would ever want to take away from her. Maybe that's why she'd agreed. On the dream that she could find a place in their life together. It might be her last chance to do so. She didn't want to continue feeling so strongly for her friend if it was to be eternally unrequited.

Hell, she thought, at least I can have a hell of a good night with two people I care about before I end it all...

"Penny for your thoughts," Janice voice pierced Lily's sobering thoughts. "Or maybe a kiss?" Before Lily could answer, Janice leaned in and kissed her deeply, lovingly, her body pressing so comfortingly into her, perfect, familiar breasts pressed to her own. She wrapped her arms around Janice, returning the kiss with so much passion, she felt tears well in her eyes. I'll do it for her. Because I've never loved anyone this much... Janice broke the kiss and bounded to the bedroom laughing, not noticing her tears. Lily smiled, dabbed the discarded towel to her eyes and followed to give her lover the attention and pleasure she deserved.

To Be Concluded...