Revelations to Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l0st
l0st
3 Followers

I squirmed, enjoying the sensation. She kept rubbing gently, and then warned me: "We're getting into dangerous territory here. Are you comfortable?"

I said yes, and then she moved her hands up to my butt. "Men seem to forget that they have butts, but women are always paying attention. Fortunately, you have a nice tight one."

I wasn't sure what to say, but she kept massaging me, moving her hands along the side of my ass and up toward the crack. I jumped when her fingers entered the crack, touching me lightly at a very delicate place.

"Is that all right," she asked. I murmured yes again.

"It's a delicate place," she said, "probably the most dangerous sexual spot on the body. There are a lot of nerves here, but people don't like to think about it. Worse, some people seem to think of this spot as a place for power plays - either touching people here when they don't want it, or making them touch it. Derrick was awful that way."

I kind of nodded sideways.

"You don't seem so awful, though. I think you're enjoying this gentle touch." She reached for the bottle of massage oil, and said "I think I'll explore a little more, but carefully. Tell me if I do anything you don't like."

She poured some oil in her hand, and ran her fingers in it. She ran her hands along the top of my cheeks, separating them slowly, and then massaged me like she had before. This time, though, instead of staying on top, she pressed her finger in slowly, making me groan. I'd never even thought of doing this before.

"That's so strange," I said.

"Strange bad?" she asked.

"No, I think strange good. You're not a doctor with a thermometer."

She explored a little more, delicately, before removing her finger and grabbing the kleenex box.

"I'm not - I'm not entirely comfortable with that," she said. "I was curious, and it's part of the 'lesson plan' I'd thought of, but - will you excuse me a minute?"

She ran into the bathroom, and I could hear water running. She wasn't long, though, and came back with a smile.

"Sorry about that," she said. "I'm kind of a neat freak. Now - where were we? Ah, yes, my favorite part. It's time for you to turn over."

There was no hiding it - I was rock hard, dripping.

"You are excited!" she said, starting at me. "Exciting, too."

She didn't touch it, though - no relief yet. Instead, she sat by my head and touched my face.

"It was nice of you to shave," she said. "Unless you know otherwise, it's best to assume that a girl likes her men clean-shaven."

I'd never had anyone touch my face like that. I don't know how long I spent looking up at her, into her eyes, at her ever-more enticing body, as she traced the contours of my face and ears, visiting my hair and coming back down to my chin. Once again, she mostly avoided my lips, and closed my mouth gently with my chin when I tried to grab her fingers with my mouth.

Finally, with a shudder, she leaned back. "I'm too excited to stay at your face," she said. "You should always remember though, that girls like it when guys pay attention to their face, touch it, praise it. There's too much talk about the other parts of our bodies."

"But now," she said, turning, we should pay attention to the rest of your body. She shifted position to better address my chest, letting her fingers drift and rub across it.

"Men may not think they have nipples for a reason," she said, "but they're still wonderfully sensitive. Maybe better for lips than for hands, though."

She visited the spots on my sides that had been sensitive earlier. As her fingers drifted further downward, it was all I could do to keep from thrusting. She skipped from my stomach to the outsides of my hips, though, again shifting down to my feet. It seemed like an eternity as her hands climbed my legs toward the now-painfully hard center of my thoughts, which was leaking fluid constantly.

"I didn't think I could get you much more excited," she said. "I'm afraid I might even have kept you waiting too long. I'd like to do something you might think strange, though. Or actually, it's more like having you do something."

My breathing was heavy and erratic as her hands cupped my scrotum, and then she climbed slowly to the top, gathered my pre-cum on her finger, and brought it to her mouth.

"Salty," she said. "Perfect."

"What would you like me to do?" I asked. She rested her finger on my tip, as if waiting for more.

"Why don't you sit up." I did, and she climbed on the bed, sitting behind me. I could feel her tits pressed against my back through the fabric of her dress.

"I'd like to see something," she said. "Something I'll show you as well."

"Okay - what?"

"I'd like to see how you get yourself off."

My face flushed an incredibly bright red, and my hard-on drooped.

"I don't - I mean -" I stammered.

She wrapped her arms around my chest, pulling me closer to her.

"It's okay, David, it's okay. I just - well, consider this part of my inspection."

I didn't know what to say, but I let her take my right hand and put it on my cock. She put her own hands on my thighs, her fingertips just barely touching my scrotum.

"Would you like some massage oil?" she asked, stroking my scrotum gently.

I shook my head, and started stroking. She watched closely over my shoulder, and I could smell her hair and a hint of perfume. Her fingers were moving too - never interfering, but touching me in ways I could never have touched myself.

I needed relief more than anything else, and she cheered me in a breathy voice on as I reached my peak. "That's wonderful, David - it feels so good just watching you. Please, come for me - come for me like you did before!"

Finally, I came, practically shouting, making a mess on the bed as she held me close and gently - very gently! - squeezed my balls. I closed my eyes and fell back into her arms, enjoying the sensation as her hands crept up my cock to gently milk its remaining cum.

She brought her hand up to her mouth and cleaned it. "I could get used to that flavor," she said.

We lay there together for a few minutes, kind of drifting off.

"Don't fall asleep yet," she said. "There's more to do tonight."

"What's next?" I asked, a bit sleepy.

"Why don't you jump through the shower, and I'll clean up in here."

A bit groggy, I wandered into the guest room shower, and rinsed off. When I came back, she'd put a new comforter on the bed and was lying across it.

"Put your clothes on."

"Put my what?"

"Put your clothes on. It's your turn to do to me what I did to you."

I found my piles of clothes and got dressed again.

"Remember," she said, "you can be just as sexy in your clothes as out of them."

She jumped off the bed and stood next to me, taking my hands.

"Now it's your turn to take my clothes off. Normally, you probably won't get to take a girl's clothes off all at once, but tonight's a little different. Just go slow."

I wasn't sure where to start, but she motioned toward the back of her dress. I unhooked the clasp and let the zipper down slowly, letting my hands move down over her body with the dress.

"How nice," she murmured.

There was no hook on the back of the matching red bra, so I moved around to the front. Christina was smiling at me again, even kind of bouncing with excitement. And what a bounce! I ran my hands down her bra to the clasp in the center and opened it - or tried to - and then tried again, and it opened. She had a beautiful pair, soft with big brown nipples. I enjoyed a bit of a feel as I removed the bra, though maybe that was cheating a bit.

When the bra was off, she stepped back, standing only in her panties, asking "Like what you see? No one's seen it in a long time."

I grinned. "You're beautiful, Christina. You kept that just for me?"

"Kind of." She giggled, and stepped close to me again. "Off with the rest," she said.

I slid my hands down her sides to the red panties, and slid them down her soft legs. Her hair was trimmed in a neat triangle, pointing to the place I hoped to explore.

I had a tent in my pants - again - as she led me to the bed, lying down on her front.

"The basic instructions are simple - do with me what I did with you, with just your hands. If you have any questions, let me know. I like questions," she growled.

I straddled her back. "I've never given a real massage," I said. "Tell me what I do wrong."

"Or right," she added.

I started on her shoulders, and it took a while to figure out the right pressure. Too light, too hard, too light or too hard in a different place. I ran up her neck a bit, and paused to play in her soft hair and to touch the side of her face.

"You're a quick study," she said. "Very sensual."

After a while I tried the oil, which felt cold at first but warmed up quickly. It was easier to get the massage right without worrying so much about pressure.

"Remember though, David, odds are good that you'll have to give a massage through clothing first, which is really hard. On the bright side, it can entice a girl to remove her bra. If you get to using the oils, you've probably already seduced her long ago."

After a while she thanked me for the massage, and said "explore."

I shifted back so I could roll my hands down her sides, thrilled to find the edges of her tits, and felt gently for sensitive spots. She moaned happily a few times.

"I may be a little easy tonight," she said. "It's been far too long."

I shifted off of her so I could explore her beautiful long legs, perfectly tan from all her time at the pool, just a little bit wrinkled despite all that sun. She giggled when I touched her feet but encouraged me to give her a foot massage.

It was time to move back up her body, massaging her calves and her thighs. She spread her legs a little for me to reach her inner thighs, and I could see her treasure. I didn't touch her there, though it was tempting. Patience, she'd said, patience.

Instead, I gently kneaded her soft butt, moving very slowly into the crack. I was relieved to see that she seemed perfectly clean, just a rosebud peeking up. I started as she had, in the space in between, rubbing gently and enjoying her soft moans. I moved very slowly up toward her butt, not sure she wanted to be touched there.

"Should I?"

"It's okay," she said. "Just be gentle."

I reached for the massage oil and put a little into the crack. Then I touched it with my thumb and she jumped, shaking a little and groaning. I explored a little further, putting some oil on my finger and going inside. She shuddered.

"Is that all right?"

She didn't answer, just moaning loudly. Finally, she stopped, and I left, finding a Kleenex like she had.

"That felt so good, David. I didn't expect to feel like - well, I didn't expect to come."

"You came? But I didn't -"

"You don't always have to. I was wound up, and I guess I was also feeling very comfortable. I don't normally - well, I don't normally like that. I only really let you do it as part of the lesson. I guess I was the one who learned."

She turned over and grinned at me. "This lesson's not nearly over yet. Run and wash your hands, and we'll continue."

I ran to the bathroom, washed my hands thoroughly, and returned. She was sitting up, waiting for me.

"It's going to be a little different this time. I have a lot more to show you, a lot more that might be unfamiliar, and you need to learn how to touch. We'll follow the same general pattern though."

She lay down in the middle of the bed, and motioned for me to lie beside her. I put a hand in her golden-brown hair, stroking it and running my hands through it. Then I moved down to her ears and her face, enjoying tracing her nose especially. She let me touch her lips, but she didn't open her mouth, and I felt down to her chin and her neck.

"My neck is very sensitive," she said. "Lots of girls are - that's why just plain 'necking' can be so much fun. Remember that when we're kissing," she said, shuddering slightly.

I visited her freckled shoulders, her arms, and her hands, remembering that she'd counseled patience. She played with my hands as well, making it more of a game than an exploration. Eventually she murmured "It's time," and lifted my hands to her tits.

I'd never felt anything like that - pillowy soft, warm, with their own shapes. The nipples felt a little different under my fingers, soft but rapidly hardening. I rubbed them gently, not sure what more to do.

"Should I be doing something more?" I asked.

"You can squeeze a bit harder, but still gently," she replied, eyes closed. "The nipples are more sensitive, though I love the way you feel over all of me." I squeezed harder, and she smiled and sighed.

"Yes, that - keep doing that. Pull a little too. Harder."

She was right about harder - I was solid again. She had me stay there, playing with her beautiful tits, for a very long time, sighing and moaning, before she finally pushed my hands down to her stomach.

"It's a little soft," she said, "but I think it's still in wonderful shape."

"It feels perfect," I said, exploring down the sides and shifting to her beautiful wide hips, avoiding her thatch of pubic hair for now.

Her legs, which I'd admired at the pool, were next, and I went down to her feet for a brief foot massage before she summoned me upward.

"It's time," she said, sitting back against the headboard. "I need to show you a few things." She spread her legs, and motioned for me to sit between them. She took my hand, and rested it on her pubic hair.

"I suspect you've seen pictures," she said, "but it's not really the same."

I looked down, and saw her lips, leaking a bit of fluid.

"Yes, I'm wet - I'm very wet. You've done well tonight. Touch me, carefully."

I stroked the lips carefully, parting them, finding the next lips inside, stroking some more. She moaned softly.

"Keep touching me like that for a little while - that's it. Don't forget my thighs there - they're sensitive too. Yes...."

I kept stroking gently, until she took my hand and put it near the top of the crack.

"My clit is hiding here," she said. "See if you can gently bring it out. Gently - just rub gently."

I rubbed where she had told me, until her clit emerged. I touched it lightly, and she jumped a bit.

"A little more - that's it. No, too hard.... Softer.... Good. Now - now move lower, and in, just a couple of fingers."

I explored her warm, wet passage, feeling her muscles move as I did, finding different textures at different places.

"That's it," she breathed. "Go a little further, and you'll find my cervix. Careful, though. I want you to know where it is so you'll avoid it."

I touched it, and she groaned a bit.

"Now come up here, behind me, like I did with you."

I switched places, sitting behind, adjusting my pole so that it wasn't poking directly into her back. She took my hands and placed them on her tits, and asked me to rub them like I had before, gently at first, and then harder.

She enjoyed that for a few minutes, and then her hand crept downward, finding the clitoris I'd just exposed. She rubbed it as I watched her, hands still kneading her chest.

She started gasping after a while, her breath getting shorter and shorter. Then she was shouting, as I held on tight.

"More, more!" she shouted. "Pull my nipples, please! Squeeze them!" I pulled, I squeezed, I rode, I listened, I watched, and I felt as she got warmer and warmer, finally releasing with a glorious spasm and cry.

She stopped for a moment, then turned around. "Get those clothes off!" she ordered. "I need to touch you!"

I jumped up and stripped as she watched me with a grin. When I was finally naked she jumped up and touched me, making certain to touch my hard-on every time she went by it, and putting my hands on her. She wrestled me into the bed, still touching me everywhere, while I felt all over her. Finally we were side by side, my hand inside of her, her hands stroking my cock. I came first, shooting on to her chest, and she came loudly a few moments later, now that I could focus on her.

She leaned back, resting on a pillow, her face very flushed.

"I'd say that was a very successful first lesson," she said. "I'm glad we closed the windows."

I nodded, still panting. "I've never had a class this exciting."

l0st
l0st
3 Followers