Revenge

Story Info
He takes revenge on the Mistress who humiliated him.
3.2k words
3.73
43.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndyS_uk
AndyS_uk
65 Followers

She had come home and, as expected, he was kneeling naked on the floor. Ready to do her bidding. Was he to be punished or to administer solace? He never knew; he could only hope. He watched as she slipped off the dress that clung to her curvaceous figure. God how he loved her body. How it turned him on. He felt his erection grow and hoped he would not be punished for such a natural feeling. Now, naked, she took a rubber corset from the wardrobe. The corset was black and signified not only her power but also the way that she liked to accentuate her beautiful body. She knew that he loved both in her and she loved to have the power over him in both of these ways. She lay back on the bed. He knew what she expected; massage, the relaxation of taut muscles, the relief of any ache that she cared to mention. What she did not expect was to suddenly feel him on top of her and pinning her to the bed.

He held her firmly down with his body. She struggled underneath him but he pushed her hard against the bed. Reaching up to the head board he slid two lengths of scarf that had been dangling unseen behind the bed. Swiftly he tied her, ignoring her threats as he tied the scarves tight around her wrists. Now, held to the bed, he eased off her body and reached into one of the drawers beside the bed. Repeatedly she told him what she would do to him when he released her. She ordered him to untie her immediately but he ignored her. He knew he would have to pay for this...but that would be later...much, much later.

Knowing that he had to take further control of the situation he waited until she was screaming at him, her head raised from the bed. As she did so he slipped the inflatable ball gag into her mouth. It silenced her immediately but she started to push it out with her tongue. He pushed a hand against her mouth to keep the gag in and started to pump the inflating ball. As the gag filled her mouth all she could do was make a few noises in her throat. He enjoyed the power, enjoyed the sight of her helpless body...but the fact that he had done this and the wrath that she would show when she was released scared him. Yet even that excited him and he relished the thought of the way that she would abuse him for this misdemeanour.

Suddenly he felt a foot against him, pushing him away and he realised that she was not totally helpless. He slipped from the bed and reached under the mattress at the foot of the bed. Grabbing a writhing leg he wrapped a scarf around it, pulling her leg wide and then tying the knot tight. He repeated this for her other leg. Finally he stood back.

His Mistress lay before him, venom in her eyes but totally helpless. He watched her full breasts heave inside her rubber corset. He loved to look at her and relished her body; normally he could only look when she said that he could and even furtive glances were punished hard. Now he could look all that he wanted and he trailed his eyes down her beautiful body. The shape of her breasts, the smooth skin, her mound trapped inside the high cut rubber corset. He imagined her pussy lips underneath the tight clothing, hoping that it would soon be wet and sliding against the smooth rubber. The sight and thoughts aroused him and he slipped his hand slowly up and down his hard shaft, masturbating slowly in front of her. All she could do was look and, although she could do nothing and her anger was still high, her body responded and her pussy became a little wet, her breathing a little deeper and her nipples a little hard.

Wanting to feel her skin he reached down and trailed fingers along the inside of her thigh. The smooth skin trembled beneath his hand and he stroked up and down, gently, slowly. Knowing what a sexual woman she was he was sure that her body was responding to his touch and he had to remind himself that this was his time. His game. He bent his head, kissing her thighs and trailing his tongue down towards her feet. Slowly, slowly he moved down to her feet and started to suck her toes. He sucked each one into his mouth, relishing the fact that he did not have to rush or move to her whims. The timetable was his and he wanted to savour the moments.

Naked, he stood and watched her again and smiled, but only to himself, when he saw the wetness around the crotch of her rubber outfit. He knew how much affect he was having by teasing her this way and he wanted to make it good for them both,

Again he reached into the drawers by the bed and took out some white panties. He smiled to her as he drew them gently across her face. These where her favourites; little did she know that they were his favourites as well. A lacey white top followed along with flimsy white stockings and a white suspender belt. Slowly he dressed himself, sliding the panties up his smooth legs. He knew she liked to watch him and he also knew how she liked to have him don them in a girl-like manner. He tried his best, dressing as though his body were as feminine and curvaceous as hers. At last he straightened up, the tight top a little too small so that it accentuated his breasts. His nipples stood hard against the lace bra cups and the rest of the top hugged the sides of his diaphragm. His panties hugged his ass tight and fitted snugly against his clit. The suspenders stretched tight over his thighs and he could see her eyes travel down the length of his smooth legs.

He sat astride his Mistresses' body. He ensured that her head was raised on the pillows so that she could see properly. His hands slid over his body from his thighs, over his hips and waist, over his breasts. His eyes half closed as his hands stroked his taut and sensitive nipples. He loved the touch, this time gentle and tender rather than his Mistresses' punishing fingers; neither touch was disliked but this was a time for gentleness. His fingers rose to his neck, his head bent back, for all the world like a posing Hollywood star. His hand slipped inside his small top and he gasped as he caressed one of his nipples. The other hand started to rub his hardening clit inside his panties. He loved to perform for Her and he rarely had the chance but, for the moment, he was lost in a world that allowed the exhibitionist in him to escape.

Standing again he stood and slid his panties down his legs. His clit was large and rock hard and, back on the bed, he stroked it against her cheek, a dribble of precum leaving a trail over her face. This time, however, he sat astride her with his ass towards her face. Reaching over to the drawers he took a tube of jelly and, knowing that she could see everything that he did, he put some on his finger. The he reached behind him and, lubing the entrance of his ass, he slid the finger slowly inside himself. He lowered his head so that it rested on the crotch of her corset and he knew his ass was rising higher. His eyes closed as he felt his finger sliding in and out, ever so slowly, and he moved his head so that she could feel his hot breath on the tops of her wet thighs. He felt her hips move underneath him as though she were trying to push herself against his head and he knew how much she loved to see his pussy being fucked.

Realising that the enjoyment had to be shared he slid his finger from his pussy. He missed the feeling inside his pussy and ached for more; he knew that he would get it. He reached down and back and a large, black dildo came into view, now in his hand. He waved it a little to ensure that she could she it, the full length and breadth of it. He knew that she would want it in her hand, to play with it, to tease him and humiliate him with it. This time, though, he controlled it. He slid the round, blunt head against his slick ass; lubing it, making it ready for his pussy, making it ready for her eyes. He pushed it and, as he did, she saw the lips of his pussy start to widen. He gasped as he felt the hardness start to push into him. As he pushed harder he wanted it more, ached for it, wanted to feel the cock fill him. He closed his eyes and felt the man whose cock it was hold his hips and thrust deeper into him. In a daze of ambivalence he pushed, harder and harder, the black cock slid further into him and his tight pussy welcomed it. At last the hardness was completely inside him, as deep as he could push it. His pussy was tight; tight against the rock hard cock and he slid it, almost all the way out and then back in again. Out and in, filling himself up. His eyes closed and he moaned as the cock fucked his pussy. He loved it, ached for it, welcomed it. His clit was so, so hard and he rubbed it hard, wanking himself in front of her as his cunt was stretched with the dildo.

Her hips pushed up as she tried to elicit some relief from him. He understood her frustration for she has put him through it time and again. Benevolently he pressed his face against her crotch, pushing himself against her so that it rendered her a little satisfaction but not nearly enough; her pussy was enclosed in the rubber and the thin, tight material blocked any more than the slightest of pleasures. He heard the moans build in her throat and he decided that it was time to stop the tease. Slowly he slid the dildo from his cunt, leaving a wide, gaping hole which he knew her eyes would feast upon. He knew that she wanted to explore his wide open pussy and, much as he wanted her to, he wanted to keep this rare moment of control.

Swiftly he turned and deflated the gag but, far from leaving her to talk he replaced the gag with the dildo which he had slid out from himself. He held it in place and, winding tape around it he then drew the tape around the back of her neck to hold it in place. The dildo, formerly embedded in his cunt, was now firmly held in her mouth. He drew his hands down her body and, with them, he drew down the second skin of her corset, folding it down her body to expose her breasts. They were full and the nipples were hard. He lowered his head to take them into his mouth, one at a time, sucking them deep like a baby, gorging on her breasts. He loved her breasts and was never given enough time to pay attention to them. He did not resent this; he loved the fact that she gave him just enough to keep him wanting more - the mark of a true Mistress. But now he could fondle them, caress them, suck and tease them all that he wanted. Her body moved, writhing, she wanted so much more but he meant to pleasure and tease her for the longest time. Moving up he kissed and sucked at her neck, his hand teasing her nipples and gripping her breasts in turn. Suddenly she feels a sharp pain as he squeezes her nipple hard. His other hand pinches her other nipple and he pulls at them both. She squeals through the gag but is powerless to do more. He watches her eyes, checking to see that the pain he causes is that that brinks on pleasure and not on discomfort. Her eyes half close and he understands the pleasure that is coursing through her body.

His fingers are replaced with the cold feel of steel. She feels the grip tighten as he screws the little devices tight onto her nipples. Again he watches and tightens the nipple clamps as much as he dares. A chain then joins the two clamps and each is then adorned with a small weight. She is puzzled by this as the weight just rests on her ribcage. She will understand...but later.

She feels hands at her crotch and the poppers are pulled apart on the corset. She feels cool air on her pussy and it sends her wild to know that her wet sex is now exposed. Abandoning all thoughts of being a dominatrix and of anger she is desperate to have the thirst in her pussy quenched. Her hips buck, trying to greet his hand, face, cock or anything with her cunt. He is eager to please and, kneeling between her legs, he lowers his head to her wet hole. He starts to lick, slowly. Very, very slowly. She moans and tries to push her sex up towards his face but he keeps a distance and follows his own timetable. She is aching, desperate for the touch of his tongue, for the rapturous orgasm that she knows must now engulf her. As though repaying a debt he starts to tease; he licks, slowly and gently, inciting even more excitement in her pussy. Her body tightens as she urges it to cum. But still he keeps on relentlessly licking, so, so gently. Each lick sends excitement through her body but not enough to make her cum. Over and over he licks, drinking in her body fluid; he knows how excited she is by the amount of wetness that he drinks from her cunt. This is the way he wants her - excited but frustrated.

After what seemed to her to be an eternity, he stopped licking. He slid over her body and kissed her around the dildo in her mouth so that she could smell the wetness from her pussy. As he did she felt one of his fingers slide inside her. In and out slid the fake cock, enticing her cunt to produce even more wetness but not enough to make her orgasm. Once again he reached over her. Out of her vision he took something from the draw and then she felt her cunt filled by a large, flexible jelly-cock. She felt its ridges inside her, exciting the walls of her vagina. He kept pushing and the dildo slid further and further, deep inside her. He took his hand away but the dildo was embedded firmly inside her. He whispered in her ear; "Want it?" her eyes widened and she moaned. "Well if you do...you have to fuck it!" He watched her as her hips continued to move, trying to push against the dildo that, of course, moved with her. He teased her by kneeling beside her and slowly wanking his clit in front of her, touching his nipples and sending ripples of ecstacy through his body as he slowly manipulated them. Her ass was raised off the bed and her thighs were tight, keeping the dildo inside herself. Her eyes were on him as he wanked in front of her but her feelings were emanating from her hot cunt. Frustration made her move every possible inch of her body but she could not get enough grip from her wet pussy on the dildo to bring the satisfaction that she required. He had counted on this and watched her, excited, loving the every move of her body, the hardness of her nipples, the flowing movement of her breasts and the push of her ass to try and grasp the dildo harder.

Suddenly, seeing her movements become more intense he reached and swapped the tie-points of her bonds at the head of the bed. Now they crossed above her head and he untied her feet. She immediately crossed her legs so that she could bring more, needed pressure to bear on the dildo inside her but his final movement was to push her thighs apart and slide the dildo from inside her. She squealed in frustration but he ignored the sound and then rolled her over onto her tummy. With her hands still tied she started to pull herself up by her bonds to attempt to get rid of them but, as she did so, she had to pull her knees under her. The first thing that happened was she had the sudden shock of the weights attached to the clamps dropping downwards. A sudden pain and a throbbing pull extended through her breasts. The second thing was that he knelt behind her and pushed his stiff clit into her hot, soaking wet cunt. She squealed through the gag in surprise as his thick hardness rammed into her. It was sudden and un-gentle and took her by surprise. He had never fucked her in this way before, even with permission. Her nipples burned with a pain that just accentuated the feelings through her body, her cunt was filled with his hardness, her hands were tied and her mouth filled with cock as a blazing wave of orgasm swept through her. Feeling her cum he ripped his cock from her cunt, giving her no time to appreciate the pleasure of her orgasm, and then thrust it immediately into her tight, unsuspecting ass. Wet with sweat and with his member covered in her slickness she felt it drive past her tight sphincter, filling her and splitting her apart in a wonderful wave of pleasure and pain. At the same time his hand reached around her and played with her swollen clit as he fucked her ass as though he was raping a virgin...in a way he was and, with this in mind, he came with her; his clit sending waves of hot spunk into her ass as his fingers frigged her sopping wet hole and hard clit. She screamed as she came and her legs gave way. After a while he pulled out of her ass, drawing with his member a thin bead of white spunk. He located a camera and took picture after picture of his Mistress, tied with a dildo taped in her mouth and spunk dribbling from her ass. He spread her legs and took close up pictures of her gaping and wet pussy and then, again on all fours, he took pictures of the weights dangling from her breasts.

He knew he would soon have to release her but he hoped that, for a price, he may be able to keep the pictures. He thought he might for he felt he saw just the faintest glimmer of a smile in her eyes.

AndyS_uk
AndyS_uk
65 Followers