Revenge

Story Info
Forces her to submit.
1.4k words
3.95
74.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments would be gratefully received. I respond to all POLITE feedback, if possible, especially from women interested in being Julie, or just general chat.

*

Julie was staring at me across the bar again. I often saw her in here, perhaps why I keep frequenting this bar when there are plenty of others closer to home. My mates had warned Me about her, about how she is just out for what she can get.

I had seen her Myself, always flirting and all over the guys then backing off the second they suggest going somewhere. There were rumours of her forcing guys into chastity, and I knew she wasn't a Mistress, she had the wrong demeanour for that. Julie was just a girl in a bar who got her kicks from winding guys up and having them drool all over her. I could see how she gets away with it as well, stunning, big and obviously natural breasts, and an ass to die for. Every guy was hooked on her, I had never seen her buy herself a drink or anything, always latched onto a guy until she was bored or went home, alone. I wondered how long it had been since she had had sex, seeing as she always rejected any guy who inevitably asked her home.

As she came over to Me, she wiggled her hips in that seductive way women have when they are confident and have selected the guy they are going to have. I had decided a while back I would teach her a lesson, and hoped I was playing My hand right. By never asking her home, and systematically either ignoring her, or just making polite conversation, I hoped she was the kind of girl who likes to attain the unattainable.

'Hey stranger, not seen you for a while' she said.

'Not been in for a while, hectic at work.'

'Well, you know what they say about all work and no play right?'

'Yeah well, that's how life goes sometimes.'

'Shame though, you got to make time for fun!' she says as she strokes My knee.

'Of course, that's why I'm here. Beer, good music, bit of alone time. Makes a nice change!'

'More fun to be had with someone though, don't you think?'

'Depends what kind of fun you mean, I suppose it depends what kind of fun you mean.'

'How about I show you?' Julie said, rubbing My thigh as she did.

'And how do you plan to do that?'

'Finish your beer, and you can find out.'

I fully expected to be taken to another pub, or a club, knowing how she likes to lead guys on, but figured I could let her think I was interested then blow her off for another girl when we got there. So it was a big shock when we ended up at her place. A nice modern house, detached from any others. We went in and she kissed Me hard and long. I pushed her against the wall, and she fumbled at My trousers. We stripped each other on the way up to the bedroom. When we got there, she pushed Me onto the bed, climbed on top of Me, and grinned mischievously.

'We are going to get kinky. You like that?'

'Yeah, how kinky?'

'How's this for you?' she reaches into the bedside draw and pulls out some handcuffs. She grins as she reaches across for My wrist, but I quickly and deftly reverse the tables. Quickly grabbing her wrist, I snapped one cuff to it, and pulled the chain around the bedpost. Julie began to struggle, and I grabbed her other arm, forced it into the other cuff, and moved out of the way of her legs as she thrashed about. I ignored her as she kept threatening Me, and ordering Me to let her go. I looked around, and found some ankle cuffs, and managed to get her ankles tied, forced apart as the chain ran under the bed. I looked in her draw to see what else was there, found a penis gag, and used it to shut her up. I found whips, vibrators, dildos, paddles, rope, male chastity belts, nipple clamps, ball stretchers, weights and a bunch of other things in her wardrobe. There was also a row of ten keys, but only two chastity belts. I wondered if the poor chastised guys enjoyed it, or whether they had been forced into it, as was undoubtedly the plan for Me. I also wondered how many relationships and marriages this cock tease had broken up. Then I figured if she had, it was the guys own fault for cheating on their partners.

I picked up the nipple clamps, and walked over to her. Her eyes were wide, with both fear and a little excitement, which surprised Me. I laid the clamps on her stomach, and took out the gag.

'Untie me you bastard. What do you think your doing?'

'Doing to you what you were planning on doing to Me. I am going to tease you a lot and maybe torture you. How much depends on how nice you are to Me.'

'Untie me or else I'll go to the police and report you.'

'Don't threaten Me,' I said calmly 'you are not in a position to make threats or demands. How many times have guys been genuinely interested in you, and you just use them for what you want? How many times have you forced them to this bed and teased and tortured them? How many times have you forced them into chastity and used them for your pleasure? I think its about time someone showed you how that feels.'

'Please, let me go. I promise, I wont be a bitch any more. I only did it to make me feel good.'

'Well that's what I'm going to show you baby, how it feels to be used and tossed aside. You didn't know this about Me, but I love to see women helpless and horny. Normally, I ask girls if they like it, respecting their decision to say no and not force it on them. But you don't do that for guys. That's why I'm doing this to you, because you didn't care about My, or any guys, feelings. How does it feel?'

'Pissed off. Your going to pay for this you arrogant raping bastard!'

'Given up pretending to be sorry now huh? Don't worry, you WILL be sorry later!'

Julie screams at Me to let her go, but I force the penis gag back into her mouth, and tie it tight. Now only pathetic little murmurs come from her. She tries to pull her wrists and ankles free, but the cuffs and bed posts are strong, which was, no doubt, the reason she bought them.

I ran My finger up her slit, and noticed that she was quite wet. I looked at her and laughed at the horror in her eyes as she realised her own body was betraying her to Me. I slid My finger into her hole, just enough to get it wet, then wiped in clean on her face, just below her nose, so she could smell her scent. There was an immediate look of lust and yearning in her eyes and on her face, which made Me wonder if she secretly thought about a guy doing this to her. Hell, she had so much control over men, maybe one of her chastised slaves was ordered to do this to her, after she had safely hidden his key or whatever. All I knew for certain was, however much she threatened Me, begged Me to let her go, she was enjoying this! I picked up the vibrator, turned it on, and gently ran it up and down her thighs, over her stomach, and brushing her nipples. She let out a moan, obviously of pleasure, and I grinned, knowing that this one was going to be fun. I ran the vibrator very lightly over her pussy slit, up and down, until her hips started to try and gain more pressure on it. It was then that I pulled it away, and ran it over the small part of her ass which was exposed. Constantly running the vibrator like this, switching between her ass and pussy, made her moan and constantly attempt to thrust into it. She looked so cute in her futile efforts, her head tilted back, fists clenched, eyes wide open, helpless to do anything but lie there and take it.

'You look like your enjoying this, you cock teasing slut. Are you?' I asked. Her head snapped forward and she shot Me a look of pure frustration. I held her gaze until she reluctantly nodded.

'It has only been twenty minutes, and already your so desperate, imagine how you will feel in a few hours,' I mocked. I could see her silently pleading with her eyes. I grinned, and carried on.