Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good to press herself onto his hand. He slid his hand toward her hole, kneading his palm on her clit. She felt his middle finger at the entrance to her hole and she stiffened as he slid it in, her first penetration of any kind. He pushed it until he felt her virgin skin, and then he slid it back out. He slid it in and out a few times while still manipulating her clit. She gasped at the sensation. Each time he pushed harder on cherry. It hurt a little, but the pleasure was much stronger. He put another finger in, stretching her and making her wet. She was too naïve to realize what he was getting her ready for. She leaned her head back and moaned as her hips grinded into his magic hands.

She whimpered when he took his hand away. He lifted her and carried her out into the hallway and up a flight of stairs. She blushed when they passed some giggling servant girls. She hid her face in her hands.

He took her into his room and laid her on his bed. This had given her a pretty good idea of what he intended to do. Her heart beat hard and fast in her chest.

"Are you going to...?" she whispered. She couldn't make herself finish the sentence.

"Yes, I am going to take your virginity. Yes, it will probably hurt... but I will be careful, and after a while it will start to feel good. As long as you are a good girl, and you comply, I will not purposely hurt you. But you must do as I say."

He let her have a moment to gather herself as a few tears fell. She would probably never be married, she would be wasted goods... her father would have to disown her for any chance of being respected...

Physically, she was desperate to be taken. The way he made her body feel was unreal, and she wanted to know how he felt inside of her... she was ashamed of this.

He leaned down to kiss her. He returned his hand to her clit and then into her pussy, and soon her anxieties were replaced with pleasure again. He smiled as she closed her eyes and moaned, panting with pleasure. "Oh... oh... oh, god... oh... master... oh..." Finally, he could not wait another moment.

He pulled his hand away and laid over her on the bed. She tried to close her legs as panic and fear started to take her out of her pleasure trance. He took his hands and pushed her knees apart, spreading them wide. She surrendered to him and let herself be displayed before him.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply as he placed the tip of his dick at her virgin hole. She kissed him back openly, displaying some trust. She had no choice but to trust him. He slid the tip in until he hit her virgin skin, and then back out. He did this a few times until she was a little stretched out and her juices covered the head of his dick.

"Keira, I am going to push it in all the way now, ok? Breath..."

He pushed himself into her without waiting for a response, and a searing pain rippled through her pussy. She yelped, and began to struggle a little underneath him. He held her close, kissing her neck and trying to comfort her. He slowly moved his hips up and down, fucking her slowly and gently while she became accustomed to him.

The pain began to turn into a dull ache, almost a gentle burn. He fucked her deeply, making sure that his pelvis rubbed her clit. He took her nipple in her mouth and triumphed as he finally heard a moan escape her lips. With that, he increased his rhythm and strength. Soon he felt her tighten and shudder underneath him while her hands grabbed the sheets and her back arched. The orgasm that rippled through her was more powerful than her first one had been. It sent pleasure signals to every nerve in her body. As it ended, another immediately rippled through her, before she could even recovered.

This ended up being more than Edward could handle. Her wet pussy squeezed his dick like a vice every time she came, and hearing her panting and moaning was quickly bringing him to a peak of pleasure. He had never wanted anyone more than he wanted this young woman. No woman had ever turned him on like she did, he did not understand it.

She felt his dick swell as he started to come, and it sent her into one more orgasm. They came together, passionately grabbing each other as he sprayed his semen deep into her womb.

They both dropped onto the bed, breathing hard.

She was afraid to look at him. She felt ashamed of herself... but she couldn't deny that he had made her feel better than she ever thought she could.

"Keira," his voice broke the silence, "you are mine now... and I can take you at any time I choose... you will surrender yourself to me. Your body is already mine; you cannot deny that... the way it writhes and quivers under my touch is proof enough, now I want you to surrender your will."

She lay there silently, thoughts raced through her mind. What choice did she have? He had already taken her virginity, so she could never marry or be respected. As long as he wanted to keep her, at least she would only be sleeping with him, and not forced to have sex with dirty old men for money. And, beyond that... he had shown her pleasure that she had never known. As ashamed as she was of herself, she wanted more.

"Master, I am yours." She said solemnly, and then she burst into tears.

To her surprise, he wrapped his arms around her and gently stroked her cheek. The power he had over her was intoxicating... to both of them.

As overpowering as her presence was to him, Edward did not forget whose kin she was, and why he had her. He would find William; he would use his the girl as bait.

12