Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you've dressed for the occasion," he said softly.

"Don't talk," she commanded, her breathing irregular. "Just do what you've been paid to do," she added, not unkindly.

He was a professional and did not need to be told twice. With a sudden but fluid motion he swept her from her feet and into his arms. With her legs dangling over one arm, her dress fell away beneath her and Kevin could plainly see the backs of her tanned thighs, the sharp contrast of her bikini line, and her perfect ass when Alan carried her to the bed.

Gently placing her on the bed so that her feet were pointed directly toward Kevin, he took up a position alongside her outstretched form and resumed his exploration of her body. Kevin was astonished and alarmed to find myself growing erect at the sight.

As he watched in fascinated horror, Alan slipped one of the thin straps down off her shoulder and slowly lowered the top of her dress to reveal a perfect, pink tipped breast.

With a light but skillful touch, he began to caress the contours of her milky white skin, brushing softly against her nipple just often enough to slowly increase her level of arousal. As she began to move slightly against him, he dropped his head to gently suck her nipple into his mouth. Laura cried out softly.

Continuing to hold her breast gently in one hand, Alan began to suck and lick the nipple until it grew stiffly erect and Laura's breathing started to accelerate. Kevin knew what would happen next. Laura is easy to arouse and multiply orgasmic. Her sexual excitement builds in a predictable pattern. A few minutes of foreplay will cause intense arousal and a deep-seated tingle between her legs that demands attention. She signals her need by opening her thighs suggestively. As he watched, confused, hurt, scared and aroused at the same time, she drew a shapely leg off to one side, dangling her foot off the side of the bed. Alan would have to be a dunce to miss the message. He didn't.

Continuing to caress her breast with his lips and tongue, he eased his hand slowly down to the hem of her dress. Grasping the material in his hand, he pulled the hem up and out of the way, revealing her creamy inner thighs and pussy. From his chair, Kevin could see directly up between her legs. He could also see the bulge of an impressive erection straining against one leg of Alan's slacks. His own painful erection was equally in evidence.

Without delay, Alan dropped his hand to cup the tender flesh in his fingers. Laura squirmed in agitation. With a slow and deliberate rhythm that Kevin knew Laura would find maddening, he started a slow circular motion with his fingers, stroking gently downward through the dark hair to the delicate skin of her upper thighs. Then back upward again, carefully avoiding her clitoris, to repeat the motion again and again.

"Put your fingers in me!" Laura commanded, breathing heavily.

Clearly hired to perform a service, Alan did as he was directed, slowly parting the folds of soft flesh and easing his fingers inside Laura's welcoming wet pussy. Laura was clearly ready for his attention.

"Oh, God!" she panted. "Now finger fuck me!"

Alan's breathing was also a little ragged. That he was in an advanced state of arousal was obvious. That he was intently awaiting the magic words that would allow him to enter her was just as certain. But he obeyed the rule and did as he had been directed. With practiced skill, he began a tempo that Kevin knew would quickly drive Laura into frenzied response.

Using two fingers to enter her hot, wet pussy, he withdrew them almost instantly to slowly glide up and around her clitoris and then back inside her once again to rake his fingertips quickly up and across her G-spot. Then, another withdrawal and the motion was repeated. Laura began to cry out softly and rock her hips in time to his rhythm as she opened her legs wider to allow him better access.

From Kevin's vantage point, he could see everything in excruciating detail. He knew exactly what was happening. He'd done precisely the same thing to her thousands of times with highly predictable results. Kevin would know very soon if she was going to permit Alan the ultimate liberty or stop this business and send him on his way.

With little warning, Laura came with a sharp cry and a shudder. Alan looked disappointed. He had no way of knowing that he had triggered the first of many orgasms that would occur with increasing frequency and intensity if she wished to continue.

Before he had a chance to adjust to his disappointment, Laura panted the words that brought a smile to his lips and sent an icy pang through Kevin's gut.

"I think you'd better take off your clothes. And then I'd like you to make me cum with your tongue."

Kevin's heart sank. If he brought her to orgasm orally, she would demand more. Kevin knew her well. The pattern was familiar. If Alan had only the slightest patience, she would cum several times in quick succession and then demand that he fuck her.

Alan stood up alongside of the bed and began to remove his clothes. Laura remained motionless, legs spread, dress hiked up to her waist, one forearm flung over her eyes. Kevin shifted his attention to Alan and was saddened to see him reveal a large stiff cock, long and thick. Soon he was completely naked. As he watched, Kevin knelt of the floor, encircled Laura's thighs with his arms and pulled her gently to the edge of the bed. Then, after draping her legs over his shoulders, he bent to his assignment.

Laura's response was immediate and electrifying. Kevin watched in angry fascination as Alan quickly pushed her over the top, her legs and stomach muscles quivering in release. Unrelenting, he continued, now plainly aware that he had an incredibly responsive woman in his arms. In quick succession, he guided her through several more orgasms, her cries filling the room as she shuddered and strained against his face. Finally, after several long minutes of nearly continuous orgasmic release, Laura placed a hand against his head and commanded, "Stop!"

Her breath was coming in sobs as she fought to regain control of herself. Alan remained kneeling on the carpet beside the bed, awaiting further instructions. Finally she struggled to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Alan gazed up at her, a look of feverish lust in his eyes.

"Here, sit beside me," she commanded, her breath still ragged. He complied. "Now lie back, I'm going to suck your dick, Alan."

Veronica's words. Once again Kevin was being flogged with dialogue from his foolish liaison of the night before. Now she bent over him, pulling her hair back to make sure Kevin had an unobstructed view as she slowly took Alan's cock into her mouth. He groaned with understandable pleasure while Kevin cringed inside.

Kevin watched in agonized, aroused dismay as she began to tease him with lips and tongue. Alan would soon get far more than he bargained for. Kevin now fully understood what was going to happen. It was not a game. Laura was going to replay, in vivid detail, the scene she had witnessed in the conference room the night before. There would be no reprieve for Kevin. She would carry this performance to then very end.

Alan cried out, awash in sensation as she took him deeply into her mouth. Kevin knew her techniques well. As he watched in angry fascination, she began to employ those techniques with predictable results. Using all her skill, she brought him to the brink of climax again and again, rescuing him from almost certain ejaculation at the last possible moment only to send him plunging toward the precipice once more. Kevin found himself praying that Alan would lose control and end this insanity before its logical conclusion was reached.

But Laura was too careful, too adept to allow their performance to end before her message to Kevin was fully delivered. Sensing that Alan was dangerously close, she gave the head of his cock a final squeeze and then sat up in the bed. His erection, now grown to impressive proportions, pointed toward the ceiling, testimony to the incredible state of arousal she had induced in him.

"Alan, I think you had better fuck me now."

"Laura, no!" breathed Kevin in a hoarse whisper, misery evident in his voice and plainly etched on his face.

Neither Alan nor Laura acknowledged him. In a fluid motion, Alan rolled off the bed onto his feet while Laura removed her dress and arranged herself on the bed with her head toward Kevin and her legs spread in anticipation.

Alan knelt between her thighs and, for a long moment, simply gazed down at her and her extraordinary beauty. He was enthralled and she knew it.

"Fuck me!" she commanded.

Alan gently grasped one of Laura's legs and raised it slowly to rest her heel against his shoulder. He carefully unstrapped and removed the shoe, tossing it to the floor. With equal care, he repeated his effort with the other shoe.

Laura now lay before Alan, completely naked, swollen nipples pointed toward the ceiling, legs casually draped over his thighs.

"Fuck me!" she repeated. "Now!"

Alan grasped his throbbing cock in one hand. Leaning forward, he pressed it lightly against her pussy. Laura arched her pelvis upward to receive him.

But Alan did not intend to hurry. As Laura moved toward him, he withdrew slightly, maintaining contact but not allowing himself to enter her. He was teasing her. She responded by thrusting her hips forward with greater urgency. This time he allowed the head of his cock to just barely part the folds of her pussy.

"I said fuck me!" she exclaimed, her voice getting slightly hysterical. "Fuck me now!"

Alan pressed his cock slightly deeper. Laura thrust forward again. And once again Alan moved back by the same amount.

Laura was breathing heavily now as she strained against his cock, trying to draw it into her.

"Please Alan!" she cried in frustration. "Please fuck me!"

Kevin stared in horror as his wife writhed on the bed, begging this stranger to fuck her.

This time Alan responded to Laura's commands. Leaning forward, he guided his shaft slowly and purposefully into her. Laura cried out and arched upward to accommodate him.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" she cried.

Alan shifted his weight forward onto outstretched arms, his thighs forcing Laura's legs wider apart. She eagerly opened herself to him as he began to fuck her with slow, rhythmic strokes.

Laura had placed herself carefully on the bed. Her intent was to ensure Kevin's unobstructed view. She wanted him to see every detail as she extracted her revenge. She was determined that he watch every stroke as Alan fucked her, just as she had stared in horrified fascination at him fucking Veronica the night before. Laura knew she had his undivided attention now. Reaching upward, she laced her fingers behind Alan's neck and began to meet his thrusts with her own.

Kevin's view was indeed unobstructed. He could see Alan's glistening cock each time he withdrew. Her cries began to fill the room once again as Alan catapulted her upward into a spiral of pure sexual sensation.

Realizing that Laura was nearing orgasm, Alan began to intensify his thrusts. Soon he was slamming himself forcefully into her. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh became plainly audible over Laura's accelerating cries. Her nipples danced violently over quivering breasts in counterpoint to his powerful lunges.

Laura was crying out at a fever pitch. Knowing she was only seconds away from release, she drew her legs up alongside Alan's flanks and arched her back to strain against him. Alan intensified his efforts as Laura's fingers began to claw at the back of his neck. He slammed himself into her with furious intensity.

She came in a rush. Wave after wave of orgasmic tremors washed across her body as she cried out in cascading release. Alan slowed his pace to keep time with her spasms, bringing her down slowly. Her cries subsided to tiny whimpers as he moved ever more slowly inside her. Her breathing slowed, breasts rising and falling at a less labored pace. Finally he stopped thrusting altogether and slowly withdrew his cock.

Kevin was stunned. She had been like this many times in the past but he'd never actually watched her before. He'd always been directly involved. To see her respond like that to a strange man was mind blowing. His erection was now excruciating. He hated himself for his arousal and he hated Alan for fucking his wife. But he couldn't bring himself to hate Laura. He'd asked for this. Indirectly, yes, but he'd asked for it all the same.

But at least it was over now. Laura was exhausted. Alan was poised at rest above her on his hands and knees, head bowed, his breathing still ragged.

Laura pushed him upright and rolled over onto her stomach. With an effort, she rose up onto her hands and knees facing directly toward Kevin.

Looking her husband directly in the eye, she said, "I want you to fuck me from the back, Alan."

Kevin was dumbfounded. It wasn't over. Laura was going to throw everything from the night before directly into his face. He and Veronica had concluded their liaison with him fucking her vigorously from the back as she lay face down across the conference table. Laura seemed determined to end things on the same note.

Alan wasted no time. He had not yet cum and was still highly aroused. He quickly positioned himself on his knees behind Laura. Once again he grasped his swollen cock and pressed it against Laura's pussy. With a quick, sure thrust he buried himself deeply inside her. And once again she cried out with pleasure, but this time holding Kevin's gaze firmly locked with her own.

Alan grasped her by the hips and began to move inside her, his cock sliding easily in her hot wetness.

Laura stared fixedly into Kevin's face as she tried to maintain her concentration against the intense arousal Alan was triggering once again. A low moan escaped her lips. At the sound, Alan intensified his thrusting, once again ramming himself sharply into her.

Laura's breasts swayed in time to Alan's beat. The butterfly pendant between them bounced crazily. Soon she was no longer able to maintain focus on Kevin's face. Drifting into a world of raw sexual response, her eyes glazed over as she lowered her upper body to the bed, her pussy remaining poised in the air for Alan's pleasure.

As her arousal soared, Laura forgot her revenge and reveled in the feelings imparted by the strong, thick cock that was slamming into her. She clawed at the bedspread and buried her face into the mattress to muffle her screams.

She came as before, wave after glorious wave of release washing over her body, her cries unintelligible, her stomach and thigh muscles contracting repeatedly.

Alan, too, was nearing the end of his endurance. Kevin studied their image in the mirrors, his face burning with anger and excitement as he watched Alan's cock thrusting deeply into Laura.

Finally, no longer capable of staving off his release, Alan gave a guttural cry, arched his back and ejaculated into Laura with several great gushing contractions.

They both collapsed side by side, gasping for breath. The room became quiet except for the ragged breathing of its three occupants. Two were completely spent. One remained aroused without release, his face flushed and his breathing labored.

Minutes passed. Kevin sat trembling in his chair, his erection finally beginning to subside. Neither Laura nor Alan stirred. They appeared to be asleep, their breathing normal once again.

After several more minutes, Alan slowly aroused himself from the bed and began to dress. Laura didn't move.

When Alan was fully clothed, he stood beside the bed looking down at Laura. Finally, reaching some sort of decision, he removed his wallet and extracted a small white card. As he placed it carefully on the night table, Laura stirred to life.

"What are you doing, Alan?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever encountered," he replied. I am leaving one of my cards. My personal number is one the back. If you ever come back to Denver, please give me a call. I'd like to see you again. I mean that."

Alan then turned and left the room without another word, closing the door softly behind him.

Minutes later, Laura raised herself slowly to a sitting position on the bed and swung her legs over the side. She sat there for a moment, regaining her composure, then slowly and uncertainly coming to her feet. She looked at her husband.

"Listen carefully, Kevin. Before tonight, you were the only man who has ever touched me. This was a very difficult thing for me to do. But I have to admit, the outcome was much better than I expected. I hope Veronica was worth it. If you ever fuck her or any other woman again, there will be a repeat of tonight. And next time it will be a lot easier. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Kevin looked at her standing before him, naked, ravaged, satiated and beautiful. Her hair was a mess, her makeup smeared and the insides of her thighs were glistening with her lubricant and Alan's cum. He knew he never wanted another man to experience what Alan had been given tonight.

"Yes." There was nothing else to say.

"Good. I'm famished," she declared. "I'm going to take a shower and you are going to take me to the buffet." And then to Kevin's astonishment, "When we get back here, you are going to fuck me." With that, Laura walked unsteadily to the bathroom, leaving her husband still cuffed to the chair.

Considering her recent performance, it was the last thing he expected. With hurt feelings and a bruised ego he silently vowed to be uncooperative.

On the way to the buffet, Laura mentioned that she had forgotten to wear panties. Kevin's resolve crumbled. Throughout the meal, he kept thinking about her pussy, very recently filled with another man's cock and now unprotected only inches away. By the time they returned to the hotel, he was in a fever pitch. His excitement was rewarded with the most extraordinary response from Laura he had ever experienced. Clearly overwhelmed by lust, she thrashed about on the bed with total abandon. He was stunned. Her performance with Alan should have left her satisfied. Instead, she strained and shuddered and screamed and moaned and came repeatedly until Kevin exploded inside her.

They left Denver the next day, departing the reunion earlier than most of their classmates. Kevin would have done anything to turn the clock back seventy-two hours, but unable to do that, he decided to be grateful they had apparently survived Denver with their marriage intact.

***

Laura's footsteps on the stairs roused Kevin from his reverie.

"Anything interesting in the mail, Sweetheart?"

A vision of Veronica leaped unbidden into his mind. He thought for a moment and then quickly stuffed the reunion announcement into the hot coals. It wasn't worth the risk and he had no idea whatever happened to Alan's business card. A sudden burst of flame and the letter was gone.

"No, Honey," he replied, "Just bills and junk mail."

Laura appeared at the bottom of the stairwell. She was wearing a thin, black, diaphanous nightgown that reached only to mid-thigh and her black high heeled "come fuck me" shoes. Nothing else.

"Wanna fuck?" she asked, leaning against the railing.

Kevin stared briefly at her, admiring her beauty for the millionth time, and then rose to his feet. Already feeling a little feverish, he walked toward Laura. "Yes," he declared with some emphasis, "I believe I do."

It was February, it was snowing, and it was Saturday. Kevin Taylor saw no reason to do anything else.