Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was aghast. The video began with me buck naked sucking Buck's cock. They would know. The girls saw my terror and seemed to enjoy it. Thank God, when the video started, it was in the middle, when I was at the apartment with my friends.

"Cherry has gotten pretty good at sucking cock," Connie began. The others seemed to agree. "And she seems to really like swallowing cum now. But she needs to work on taking it up the ass. She's never done that before and she doesn't want to get out on a "date" and not be able to perform adequately. So, we would like you, if you're willing, to break in her virgin ass."

Surprisingly, they were willing.

"Be gentle, though, guys. Remember this is her first time and she is taking it from three pretty well-endowed guys. She wanted it to be you guys because she feels like you are friends and will be considerate of her."

Denise directed me down on my knees in front of the couch so that my chest, with the large padded bra, pressed against the seat cushion and my ass was exposed to the room. She then pulled up the tight miniskirt what little bit it had to be pulled up to completely expose my bare cheeks and virgin asshole to my friends. I understood now what the surgical tape was for and tried to rock my pelvis down so that I wouldn't expose the wrong parts of me.

For some reason, Mike got first dibs on my butt. Maybe they decided to reverse the order. This was too bad, I thought, since he was the biggest of the three. But I didn't get a say in it. While the rest were dividing their attention between my divided cheeks and the recording of me sucking them off, I felt Mike's hands fondling my cheeks, pulling them apart. His thumbs pressed against my sphincter. If I twisted my neck, I could just barely see his face, but I decided it was better to look away. I'm not sure how much it was because I didn't want them to see more of my face than they had to and how much was for the same reason I look away when the doctor is about to give me a shot.

I felt him lube up his cock with something Connie or Denise had given him and then I felt something soft pressing me between his thumbs—something soft, driven by something long and hard, and big. Despite all the lube, it hurt like hell at first. It was clear that Mike wanted to press in hard and fast, but he remembered to go a little slowly. Gradually, I felt the pain recede as my sphincter relaxed to grant him entry. Once I was fully open and the pain had mostly stopped, it felt . . . well, wonderful. The sensation of his smooth hard cock sliding on that exquisitely sensitive ring of skin sent waves of pleasure through my body. And, when he had gone in deeply the pressure on my insides was delicious. I realized that I wasn't supposed to like this and tried to keep from enjoying it. But Mike was going very slowly and it really felt good, and, in spite of myself, I pressed back on him to feel him deeper inside of me.

"He really likes it," Connie blurted out, stupidly referring to me in the masculine. But no one seemed to notice because she could have been referring to Mike as well. She caught and covered her slip: "You're doing great, Cherry. He's loving it." I looked over at her to see that, beside her, Denise was back to taping everything. Sometimes she panned past the TV that was running the video from this morning, usually, she focused on what was happening now. It didn't matter to me. I turned away and pressed back on Mike's spike.

When he had fucked me till I was completely open and felt only pleasure, I clamped down my asshole and squeezed him ferociously. He let loose an involuntary sound of pleasure and told me to keep doing that. So I milked his cock with my ass as he plowed me. It didn't take long for him to cum. I could feel the jets of hot, stinging cum filling my insides.

Mike pulled out and told me to "lick him clean". I shook my head and, for once, the girls came to my defense. They simply told Mike to go clean off in the bathroom and he left. I guess the girls were showing some mercy. It was hard to be thankful toward them, but I realized that they could have been crueler.

Jim and then Rich had my ass. They popped in pretty easily after Mike. I didn't really feel much pain, though sometimes if they hit me at the wrong angle it would sort of cramp me. I learned how to keep my ass lined up so that it didn't hurt, and I clamped down on their cocks bringing them to orgasms pretty quickly. At one point, I realized that Denise was zooming in for genital shots, which didn't surprise me, but at other times she focused in on my face. I was not showing anguish or pain, or even humiliation. After Rich and Jim had pumped their loads into me I felt like I had had a fourth enema, this time with my friends' cum. There was so much in there I imagined it was sloshing around.

The girls gave my friends the bum's rush, while I was sprawled on the floor and couch in a state of complete confusion. I realized that I was hard as a rock all through the time my friends were fucking my asshole. I almost came at several points and avoided it only by stopping my own motion back onto my friends' cocks and trying to think of something else. I didn't understand what this meant. I wasn't gay, not in any normal sense of the word. I didn't fantasize about guys or find guys attractive. But Connie was right, I did love getting it in the ass.

"Okay," Denise said. "We think we've done enough to you. The score is settled and there is nothing more you need to do."

I should have said, "Thank God," gotten up, dressed and left. I couldn't understand why I didn't do just that. But, what I actually did was say, "No."

They misunderstood. They thought I was threatening to get back at them. Connie said that if I was thinking about retaliation, they'd keep a copy of the video. She said they would never use it unless I tried to get even with them. But if I did try to get back at them, the video would find its way to the most embarrassing places. And she reiterated that it was over.

And I reiterated: "No. . . . Buck. I want Buck."

The girls couldn't believe it. Neither could I, really. But there you have it. What I had tried to avoid in the morning, I was begging for now.

"What do you want from Buck," Denise teased.

I was in no mood to play coy or to argue. "I want Buck to fuck my ass. I want him to fuck me now, to fuck me hard."

Buck was agreeable; Buck's cock was agreeable. Indeed, both were more than agreeable to the proposition and to me. Buck dropped off his clothes and knelt down behind me. I offered my ass to him, not worrying about what I exposed. He put his cockhead just on my anus and held it there, tempting me. Finally, unable to stand it anymore, I pressed back on him, pressing him into me. He pressed forward to enter me fully. I still didn't have any ruler, but I knew—I knew it in my gut—that he was bigger than the others. Again, my sphincter stung with pain and my rectum rebelled. But I forced them to milk his beautiful cock. Before too long, I was fucking him like I had the others: long, hard strokes through a clenched sphincter.

I felt myself nearing an orgasm from the pressure on my prostate, the sensation on my asshole and the friction of my cock rubbing through the tape on the couch. I made no effort to hold back. I welcomed the release as I felt my balls boil and the cum shoot up my cock into the pocket made by the tape against my abdomen. I kept thrusting until I was spent.

Buck seemed to love it too. I think making me cum just by fucking me in the ass was a turn on for him. So it startled me when he stopped and withdrew before he had cum. I didn't know what he had in mind. I was surprised when he stood me up and undressed me.

"We won't be needing these distractions," he said as he took off my wig, and tossed it on the floor. He lifted my sweater over my head and unhooked my bra, casting them on the floor as well. Then, he took off my skirt, revealing my taped cock and balls and a small balloon of cum in the tape. Finally, he took off my stockings. He looked at me and then looked around the room for a second. As he did, I realized that the girls were still recording it all. Buck found something that would serve his purposes: he picked up the sweater and wiped the makeup off my face. As he finished, he kissed me, first sweetly, then deeply. I didn't resist his kiss; I opened my mouth to him.

He lay me down on the couch on my back saying he wanted to see me when he fucked me. Then he pushed my legs up, spreading them to give him access to my ass. As I felt him press against my asshole, I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure. Suddenly, felt him grab the tape on my cock and balls and, in one swift motion, tear them off. It stung like hell, and when I recovered, I realized that his rigid rod was fully inside of me, reaming me royally. With one hand, he reached down and spread the cum that was still in a puddle on my belly over his fingers. Then, he put them to my mouth for me to suck. I opened my mouth, pulling his fingers into me and licking the cum off them.

Buck pressed in and out of me, gradually accelerating to a fevered rate. He was nearing a climax and I clamped down on the huge shaft pistoning in and out of me to try to intensify his pleasure. The dam burst and wave after wave of cum shot into me, filling me and, I imagined, mingling with the cum of my other friends. Finally, I felt his cock soften and he withdrew it slowly. As it popped out of my anus, I heard myself sort of whimper. I didn't want him to leave.

He continued to kneel there between my legs, his head now resting on my stomach where remnants of the pool of cum still lay. He was breathing hard and I could feel his heart pounding on my thigh.

When he had recovered his breath, I pulled him to a standing position and sank to my knees before him. I held his lovely spent cock gently in my hand and brought it to my lips. He stopped me, as if to ask if I was sure—as if to say that he didn't need this. But I did. And I took him in my mouth to suck the remaining cum from his cock and clean him off, and caress him gently. His cock was covered with cum: his and Mike's and Jim's and Rich's. But I didn't mind that. It wasn't my first taste of cum, after all. There was also the taste of ass on his cock and balls, but that didn't bother me either. It just reminded me of how wonderful he'd made me feel minutes ago when he was deep in my ass.

After a few minutes of my licking and sucking, I felt his rod begin to swell again. With that, I felt a flutter of excitement—my pulse "skipped a beat" as they used to say. I fantasized that maybe I could make him cum again and taste his salty treat on my tongue. As I began to bob my head on his cock, the responding hardening, buoyed my hopes. I felt my own cock harden, too and stole one of my hands away from Buck to encircle my own cock and jack it off.

I tried for a single rhythm: my mouth pumping Buck's still swelling shaft and my hand pumping my own hardening dick. Images flashed through my mind. Images of the events of the day: of cocks in my hands, filling my mouth, splattering my face with cum, of my ass being stretched and violated by my friends. And I saw images of things that didn't happen. I imagined my cock in each of my friends' mouths. Of them lovingly and hungrily sucking my cock dry. Of me kneeling down behind them to pierce their virgin assholes with my hard cock. I let the images flash before me without trying to analyze them or control them.

Suddenly, I felt Buck's cock squirting cum in my mouth. It wasn't nearly as much as he had given me before, but I consoled myself, he had just given me a full load up my ass. I savored what he gave me trying to taste every bit of it. And, I jacked my own cock harder urging my balls to deliver one more load. Suddenly, I felt the inevitability of orgasm, and cum spewed from my cock onto my stomach and hand.

As Buck slowly removed his softening cock from my lips, I brought my hand up to my mouth to swallow my last load of cum. Denise moved the camera in for a close up of me eating my cum. And I heard, as if from a distance, Connie say, "Denise and I were planning to end the day by sucking you off if you were a good sport about the whole thing. I guess you don't really need us to. I guess you found what you wanted."

I had.