Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers

A television was wheeled around in front of Simone and angled so that both she and the rest of us could see it. What it showed was a close up view from a camera displaying her buttocks and pussy. Although Simone looked away, initially shocked, I could see that her eyes crept back up to look at what the screen was showing.

One of the officers pulled out a tasseled object from the box which we clearly realised was a short whip like object but made of about 10 strands of leather, some 18 inches long. She took up a position on the far side of Simone, behind her back, and began swiping the leather whip upwards onto her breasts. Simone struggled backwards but couldn't avoid the blows. It was clear it was not being administered at full force but must still sting. In between the whip falls I could see Simone's nipples engorging, straining downwards. Her face red and she was breathing heavily.

I could feel a heat and a heaviness in my own breasts and embarrassingly noticed that my own nipples were pushing against the material of my top.

'God,' I thought 'This is turning me on'. I wondered if this was how all those people who watched the stocks in medieval times had reacted.

Whilst the first officer carried out her actions the other had picked out a similar leather whip and proceeded to bring this down directly onto Simone's pussy. God but she bucked at that!. Over and over she struck until Simone was red and, I thought strangely, glistening. Simone's eyes were wide and staring forward into the television. The officer had slowed both the power and rate of the strokes and Simone was reacting in a very different way. We could all see that her reddening pussy was parting and opening like a flower. The labia likewise engorged and it was clear the Simone's hips were beginning to raise backwards as each blow fell. The officer began to vary the rate and it became apparent the Simone was now thrusting backwards in anticipation of the blows falling. Holding her bottom high until the blow fell and driving forward. She was moaning aloud to the rhythm of the whips on her breasts and pussy, unable to contain her own arousal. That waxed pussy was about as wide as it could be and her clitoris was large and showing out proudly.

I could feel the heat myself and hoped no one would notice how turned on I was but everyone else was fixated by the scene in front of them. A middle aged woman was trying hard to hide her own excitement and I could see her massaging herself through her jacket, as if no one could see.

Simone was panting away like a bitch on heat when the officer put down the whip and came back with a long wooden ruler. I wondered where she was going with this, but she quickly showed us. She used it to snap down on either side of her labia and then directly onto her clitoris. Again the blows were not meant to be painful, but to sting and they were driving Simone mad. She was twisting against her bonds, almost beyond caring, her nostrils flaring wildly as her lips closed around the gag in her mouth.

The officer then delicately touched the corner of the ruler into the centre of her anus. Simone went suddenly still. Totally focussed onto that TV screen. We could all see how her anus contracted against the wooden edge and then it slowly relaxed again.

The ruler touched again and her bud winced tighter again.

She then stopped. Simone was quivering, not knowing what was going to happen but desperate for something to release the tension that had built her up to tipping point..

The ruler struck down, this time with force, directly onto that anal bud.

I reckon I lifted up off my seat at that and saw several others in the viewing room do the same.

Simone jammed her hips down at the impact but then, slowly raised them up high, wanting another.

The officer did not disappoint and brought that ruler down again, alternating then between clitoris and anus. The sound resounding around the room

The other officer had moved around and put both her hands on Simone's buttocks, pulling them widely apart, fingernails digging deeply into the stretched skin.

I could see Simone wide-eyed and desperately trying to draw in enough breath. She was shaking against her restraints when she suddenly went rigid, bottom thrust high. The officer delivered two more stinging blows whilst Simone stayed like this before she sank back, her orgasm showing clearly to all of us as her pussy and anus twitched wildly in front of our eyes.

We all just stared in silence. The room had a distinctly musky smell by now which we all deliberately ignored. The curtain then drew closed before us leaving only an after image of Simone, buttocks upthrust twitching in her orgasm's afterglow.

Later that night, I lay on the sofa with Greg. I don't know why but I was feeling horny as hell. I let myself slide down the sofa until my head was in his lap.

"Mmmm." He moaned as I breathed through the material of his jeans and instantly felt his cock begin to stiffen. I lowered the zip and his cock sprang out of its confinement. I could smell the musk of it and sucked the end in and out of the front of my mouth. He moaned pleasurably and I took him all the way back sucking down hard until I felt him jerk and spasm as I gulped wave after wave down my throat.

I pulled my skirt up to my waist and turned around so that my bottom was raised up and close to his face, leaning forward on my forearms. I pictured how Simone had been tied down and tried to emulate it. I could almost feel the tension of waiting for that blow to fall, on my buttocks, or even, I shivered, on my anus. All the while Greg worked on my pussy, even plunging a moistened finger into my bottom hole, working it back and forth until I sank down onto the cushions exhausted, but sated, at least for a while.

"I'll tell you something funny." He said eventually.

"Yeah, what's that then?" I replied.

"You know those photos on my phone?"

"Like I'd forget."

"Turns out, that girl is Ed's old girlfriend. I was telling the lads at work about it and he said he'd sent them through to me as a joke. At least I can prove now I wasn't doing anything wrong!"

I couldn't believe it, I went cold inside.

"Oh, no, what have I done?" I said.

Greg patted my arm, "Don't worry Love, I forgive you, no harm done, at least now you know I wasn't lying."

"Yes." I said. Oh, God, how was I ever going to face Simone on Monday?

I'd been a very bad girl, I suppose I might even need to be punished.

Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers
12