Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy walked over to them - she had been masturbating on the floor - and knelt by the bed. There was enough space between this one side of the bed and where they were crotch-fucking to rest her head, and so she did, her face right up in the action. She reached in and caught Tracy on a rise, and pulled Michael's cock the rest of the way out of her, and started sucking him off. He was already well lubed from her wet, which made for easy, swift stroking. She jerked his cock, while intermittently sucking and licking the swelled head, and he started to buck his hips. She was bringing him to the edge, again, and so she stopped, squeezed him hard and held on to prevent ejaculation. She licked his balls, and moved onto the bed with them, beside them, and pulled Tracy on top of her, and the two girls french kissed a while, and then Michael jerked himself off, watching them make out.

Tracy moved off of Nicole, and lay down on the other side of Michael. Nicole began kissing Michael, and pumping his cock at the same time, as Tracy put her mouth over the head. She stroked him fast, and soon the base of her fist was making slapping noises against his balls, and Tracy opened her mouth wide, tongue out, so that both her lovers could see it when Michael came. One look at her, and he did; come, thicker than before, surged forth onto Tracy's awaiting tongue, most of which dripped to the back of her throat, where she let it collect. None of the semen landed anywhere else. Nicole, not giving her a chance to swallow, leaped onto Tracy and buried her tongue into Tracy's still open mouth, trying to taste every bit of semen that she could. And, then Tracy swallowed, and continued licking at Nicole's tongue.

Michael was visibly spent. Exhausted, sweaty, panting. Cock wilting. When Nicole and Tracy had finished grooming, they stood, leaving Michael on the floor. Tracy turned to him, and said, "That was the last one. We're even."

"Wait, are you certain?" Nicole asked, reluctant.

"Absolutely, I am."

"Ok, then."

"It's been a real slice, Mikey," Tracey said, with malicious ease.