Revenge

Story Info
Lisa teaches her roommate a lesson.
1.9k words
3.74
154.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lisa, I am going to tell you a story of how I got revenge on my roommate Kathy for steeling my boyfriend Jimmy away from me. Jimmy is the star quarterback on our college football team. He is 5' 10" Black Hair, Dark Brown eyes, a medium build and has a smile that stands out in any crowd. Knowing Jimmy from when I was with him he can be very jealous. One night I watched while Kathy signed on to her computer in order to get her password for her Internet account. I went to bed thinking of how I was going to get revenge on her for what she did to me. The next day Kathy went to class and I signed on to her computer to send an e-mail. I sent the e-mail to Jimmy's address but addressed it to a guy named Brad. The e-mail said as follows:

"Dear Brad, I really enjoyed our encounter last weekend and I want to try something new and exciting. I was going to try it with Jimmy and let him be the first to penetrate my virgin ass but Jimmy I don't think has as nice a prick as you do. I will meet you at our hotel at 8:00 o'clock. You are the best fuck I've ever had and I am looking forward to giving my virgin ass to you. Anxiously waiting. Kathy"

I then sent a few other e-mails and then I anxiously waited for my plan to take effect.

6:00 o'clock that night Kathy was taking a shower and I told her that I would be going out for the evening and that I would see her later. I left the room and went down the hall to wait in the corner for the fun to begin. Like clockwork Jimmy read his e-mail when he got back from class and the fun began.

Jimmy raced over Kathy's dorm room and banged on her door screaming her name. Kathy had just gotten out of the shower and had just finished putting her panties on, wrapped a towel around her and opened the door to see Jimmy in a fit of rage. He started screaming at her not letting her get a word in. She got pissed off and told him to get out and to leave her alone. Jimmy in his state grabbed her and flung her over his shoulder and slammed her face down onto the bed. Kathy started screaming so Jimmy grabbed a T-shirt that was on the bed and stuck it in her mouth. Kathy was squirming, kicking, and trying to get up.

Jimmy laid across her holding her down and reached for the extension cord that was plugged into the light. He ripped the cord out of the socket and proceeded to tie Kathy's wrists to her legs leaving her tied up in a kneeling position facing down on the bed. Jimmy grabbed her by the hair pulling her head back and screaming said, "You little bitch, so you think he has a nicer prick than me huh?" With that he grabbed her panties and ripped them from her body exposing her tight little ass. Jimmy removed the T-shirt from her mouth took Kathy by the hair and told her to suck on his prick. Kathy tried to talk to Jimmy but Jimmy told her to shut up and stuck his cock in her mouth. Suck my cock Bitch! So you want to lose your virginity tonight do you? Jimmy exclaimed.

At that there was a knock at the door. Jimmy stuffed the T-shirt back into Kathy's mouth and went to see who it was. It was Jimmy's friend Bobby. Jimmy evidently called and explained to him what happened and asked Bobby to help teach Kathy a lesson. Bobby was well hung with about a 10" cock and Jimmy felt he would be perfect for his revenge on her. Jimmy brought Bobby over to the bed and took the T-shirt out of Kathy's mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and told her to suck on Bobby's cock. But Jimmy, she said. Jimmy again told her to shut up and do what he said. I want you to suck his cock now. Jimmy watched as Kathy sucked his friend's cock and began to be aroused by what was going on. He knew how good it felt when she sucked him off and he could see the look on his friend's face.

Jimmy left his friend there for Kathy to suck while he mounted her from behind and stuck his cock in her pussy. He noticed that Kathy was getting wet and he told her that she was going to get what she wanted. Bobby's cock continued to grow in her mouth and Kathy was really surprised of how big his cock was getting. Jimmy asked Kathy if she liked his big cock. Kathy tried to answer but Bobby rammed his cock even further in her mouth pulling her by the hair and telling her the more she tried to talk the harder he was going to fuck her ass. Kathy's eyes lit up with terror, She couldn't believe that big cock could fit into her tight little ass. She knew she was in trouble.

So you want to get fucked in the ass? Jimmy exclaimed. Jimmy then lifted her up to a sitting position on his cock and wrapped his arms around her holding her down. Kathy's nipples were hanging in Jimmy's face and he began to suck on them. He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks and told Bobby to come from behind her while she lay on top of Jimmy with his cock inside her. Lick her ass Bobby, Get it nice and wet for your big cock. Kathy tried to squirm free but she couldn't move or say anything as Jimmy stuffed the T-shirt back into her mouth. Cmon Baby you know you want that nice prick in your ass. Now you are going to get what you asked for. Bobby leaned down and started to lick her ass and slid his finger inside her. He repeatedly did this until Kathy's ass was wet enough to start working in his big cock. Bobby spread her legs a little wider and begins to work his swollen mushroom into her tight hole.

Kathy began to scream as his swollen member penetrated her waiting ass. As his pulsating rod worked its way inside of her anal cavity, Kathy's eyes widened feeling Bobby's erect cock sliding in and out of her anal opening. Jimmy exclaimed to Kathy "Like that Bitch? and told Bobby to slide it in deeper". The boys fucked her in rhythm for about 20 minutes before Bobby asked if he could have a turn fucking her pussy. Jimmy said sure and I'll take a crack at her little ass. Bobby then pulled his long swollen cock from Kathy's ass and rolled onto her side off of Jimmy. Bobby then grabbed Kathy by her hair and stuffed his swollen prick down her throat making Kathy gag on his rock hard cock. Jimmy stood behind Kathy playing with her erect nipples watching Kathy as she sucked his friend's swollen member.

Bobby's cock was swelling enormously at the head to a point where Kathy could not open her mouth wide enough to accommodate his increasingly growing mushroom. Bobby's huge balls were hanging heavily smacking Kathy's chin as he fucked her mouth. Bobby then dislodged his cock from Kathy's mouth and laid down on the bed awaiting her dripping swollen pussy. Bobby told her if she promised to be quiet he would leave the T-shirt out of her mouth. Jimmy wrapped his arms around Kathy's waste and lifted her up like a doll and slid her pussy down around Bobby's awaiting swollen prick. As the head of Bobby's cock penetrated Kathy's pussy Kathy moaned in ecstasy as his swollen mushroom worked it's way in her pussy spreading her wide open. Jimmy bounced Kathy up and down on Bobby's swollen cock making her scream at the size of his member breaking through unexplored territory inside of her. Jimmy began to talk to Bobby while playing with Kathy's erect nipples. Asking him if he liked Kathy's tight pussy. He played and pinched her nipples enticing Bobby making his member expand inside her tight hole. Jimmy exclaimed, Do you like his cock bitch? Kathy screamed Yes as she moaned with pleasure and begged Jimmy to fuck her in her ass. Not yet Jimmy replied.

As he lowered her tits towards Bobby's mouth telling him to suck Kathy's nipples while he fingered her ass. Jimmy's cock was ripping at the sight of Bobby's huge cock fucking Kathy's pussy. Jimmy stood up and mounted his Bitch sticking is cock into her wet tight ass, and began to fuck his little submissive bitch. The feeling of Jimmy's cock filling her up ass along with Bobby's big cock in her pussy sent shivers into Kathy's pussy. Jimmy spanked her ass while he fucked her and began to stroke Bobby's balls telling Kathy he was going to make his cock grow even bigger for her. As Jimmy stroked Bobby's swollen balls Bobby's cock began to swell and grew 2 more inches in length penetrating her deeper than ever . Kathy screamed and pleaded for Jimmy to stop playing with his balls as she could not accommodate his cock any longer. Kathy's muscles began to contract around Bobby's massive cock causing Bobby to release all of the build up cum in his balls. Kathy screamed as the cum shot deep inside of her womb. The sudden swelling of Bobby's cock caused Kathy to erupt in uncontrollable orgasm as the cum from Bobby's cock pumped her cavity filling it and causing her pussy to ooze with his hot juices. Jimmy felt Kathy's and Bobby's muscles contracting and that send him over the edge exploding his own orgasm deep inside her ass. After Jimmy composed himself he grabbed Kathy by the hair pulling her up off Bobby's cock causing all his cum to gush out of Kathy's spent pussy. Jimmy laid Kathy face down still tied and left her exhausted and spent and left the room with Bobby telling her that he had no more use for her.

After I saw them leave I entered the room and walked over to Kathy who was still tied up with cum dripping out of both of her swollen holes. Kathy said thank God you're here, please untie me. I laughed and exclaimed to Kathy that this is what she gets for fucking me over and that I still had more in store for her. I looked at the clock and noticed it was about time for phase two. I had sent an e-mail to the geeks in our school from Kathy's computer telling them that I was sorry for treating them so badly and to come to my dorm at 9:00 o'clock and that I had a present for them. I told them not to bother to unwrap it just to have fun with it. I then blindfolded Kathy and stuffed the T-shirt back into her mouth. I cleaned off the both of her holes of cum and left the room. I was amazed to see 10 guys show up to fuck that little bitch for the duration of the night as I watched through the peep hole and played with my clit just as I did when Jimmy and Bobby were there but that's another story.