Revenge

Story Info
A man gets revenge on a burglar.
2.3k words
3.65
49.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers

Don Smith opened the front door of his house following his return from holiday. Almost immediately he felt dread. Something large had been propped up against the inside of the door and it took him a couple of minutes of pushing to give himself enough space to squeeze through the door.

His large filing cupboard had been wedged there and he knew then that he had been burgled. Opening up his lounge door he saw a state of desolation. His belongings were strewn around the room, all drawers were open and things were clearly missing.

Walking round the house, he saw all of the rooms in the same state. As he walked round his emotions swung between despair and anger.

Picking up his phone he called the police who to be fair arrived after a few minutes. For the next few hours they examined the house, trying to find evidence as to who was responsible but everyone privately thought that they wouldn't catch them. It was probably some smackheads looking for small items to sell on quickly.

When the police left, Don started to clear up as best he could whilst starting to haggle with the insurers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A couple of weeks later and the police rang. They had arrested someone who they thought might have been responsible for the burglary. Apparently they caught a man leaving another house which had been robbed and seemed to have the same characteristics.

Over the next few days the man was charged and appeared in court. His trial didn't last long. The police had made a mess of collecting evidence and the trial collapsed resulting in the defendant being freed.

Don was livid. The police called round his house to tell him they had the evidence to tie the man into the spate of robberies but they couldn't now convict.

Don knew what to do but needed to bide his time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ian McDougall was content. He was drinking a bottle of tequila whilst receiving a blowjob from a woman. It had been a few months since his burglary trial had collapsed and he had kept his head down and nose reasonably clean since then.

The woman was a smackhead who Ian was pimping out and occasionally got a blowjob from. He had no intention of fucking the skanky bitch though.

After cumming, he sent the woman out to earn him some money before he fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Ian woke up he was in an unfamiliar room, his arms and legs tied to a chair. In front of him a masked unfamiliar man was reading on a tablet. Seeing Ian was awake the man put the tablet down and stood.

"Who the fuck are you? Why am I here," Ian asked.

"Shut the fuck," the man said, punching Ian in the stomach. "You are a worthless piece of shit and will listen to me. Don't you fucking dare interrupt me when I speak, ok?"

No response from Ian, so the man slapped him across the face hard.

"You are Ian McDougall, a good for nothing, dregs of society who preys on hardworking individuals, stealing, using and abusing those around you. If I killed you now no-one would care, apart from your nana of course but more about her later. You stole from me and you are going to pay me back. I worked out that you stole about £1,000 worth of property from my house so need to pay me back ten times the value. I know you are a thick fucker so that means £10,000. How do you propose to pay me?"

"Go fuck yourself," Ian spat back.

"You are in no position to argue with me, are you you bastard?. How do you propose to pay me back?"

Ian didn't respond. He knew he was in a difficult position but he was cunning so knew he only needed one chance to take this man down and he would take it.

"I can't pay you back tied up here can I?"

"No. But you haven't told me what you propose yet"

"I have some money and you can have that"

"Where?"

"In a bank"

"Liar. I've checked and you have no bank account"

"Fuck off, I do"

"I think you need some incentive." The man turned and picked up the tablet. Pressing a few buttons a tv screen in the corner of the room flickered into life. Ian immediately recognised his nana, tied in a chair much like the one he was in. Nana was the only person he loved, having been brought up by her and seeing her tied up made him very scared.

"Let her go. Your beef is with me, not her"

"You dragged her into this by being a little cunt, who has no respect for others or their property. Now how are you going to pay me back?"

"I have some cash but I need time to earn some more. I have this girl you see..."

"I know all about Tanya, how you pimp her out, how you pump her full of drugs so she remains compliant. No that won't do. You have to earn it. Perhaps you should sell blowjobs?"

"Fuck off i'm not gay"

"Ok. Let me give you another incentive. Keep watching." The man left the room.

Ian continued to watch the screen and soon he reappeared in Nana's room. Ian heard the man speaking to Nana.

"I'm afraid your grandson is not being very helpful. But he will be." The man walked over to the camera and spoke directly to Ian. "Should I hurt her Ian? She is old and won't be able to cope with too much I think. Perhaps I should let a gang of men fuck her. I bet she hasn't been fucked in the ass has she? Can you imagine how much her ass would gape after numerous men have fucked her up there?." The man turned back to Nana and stroked her face menacingly, then without warning slapped her face. Turning round he left Nana alone and sobbing.

The man reappeared in Ian's room.

"I am going to fuck her up...and it will all be your fault"

"Leave her alone, please." Ian was now very scared and worried what the man would do to Nana. 'I'll get your money"

"How?"

"Give me 24 hours and I promise I'll get your money"

"Ok. A couple of things to remember though. No police. You can bring them in of course but if you do Nana's life will be unbearable. You picked the wrong house to burgle my friend, i know how to administer pain. Also, it was very easy to drug you and get you here once. I can do it again. If I have to I will bring you here and destroy you bit by bit, taking a long time over it."

"Ok I understand"

"Be in your house with the money at 6pm tomorrow evening. I will give you instructions then." The man took out a syringe and injected Ian, who fell asleep immediately.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ian woke. He was at home. He wondered if he had been dreaming, he had drunk a lot of tequila after all but then he saw a bag on the table and the note. He picked up the note which simply said '£10,000, or else'.

He sat back and thought what he should do. His first thought was to check with Nana to see if it was a bluff, so he picked up his mobile and dialled her number. No answer.

"Fuck!"

She was always at home, so he could only assume that she had actually been taken.

He then thought about going to the police but he just couldn't. He hated the police and they hated him and they wouldn't believe him, so he had no option other than finding the cash. He had a couple of grand that he could lay his hands on quickly, but where to find the rest? He made a couple of calls, trying to pull in favours and within a couple of hours he had £4,000.

The next option was selling some stuff, so he picked up a few items around the house and went to a pawnbrokers, getting a further £500.

On the way back he popped into Nana's house. It was empty and worryingly her handbag was still there. Opening the handbag he found some money which he took. Then he went to her hiding place where she normally kept some cash. All together he found another £500. Now he had half the money.

Returning home he realised he had no option other than to borrow the money. He couldn't get traditional bank finance so he called a loan shark. The interest rate was extortionate but he had no option.

By 5pm he had the £10,000, so he spent an hour working out how he was going to get even with the man and to get back the money back after he had handed it over.

The clock ticked over to 6pm and he waited.

6.01pm

6.02pm

6.03pm

His phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Do you have my money you worthless piece of shit."

"Yes"

"Good but i'm a little disappointed as I had such great plans for Nana. Right, put it in an envelope and then in your coat pocket. Then walk to the end of your road and I will text you your next instruction." The phone disconnected.

A few minutes later and he neared the end of his road. His phone buzzed.

"Head towards town"

He turned towards the town. After five minutes his phone buzzed again.

"Return home"

He turned round and started to walk home. As he neared he was hit on the head and he collapsed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ian woke. He was sitting in the chair again, his arms and legs tied. This time though he was naked.

His head hurt but he looked up and saw the man watching him, the pile of money in front of him.

"Well I didn't think you'd do it but you did. So now I expect you think I'm going to let you and Nana go"

"Yes." Ians head was really pounding.

"Unlucky cunt. You need further punishment so that you don't steal other people's property." The man picked up his tablet again and pushed a button. The tv screen came on again and Nana was strapped in the chair, but this time she was naked too. Ian tried not to look but the man told him to watch the screen.

"What do you think of Nana's tits?"

Ian didn't respond.

"How about her cunt?" The man pushed another button and the chair Nana was sitting on moved, opening her legs.

"How many cocks do you think she's had in her cunt in her lifetime?"

No response.

"Cat got your tongue? Well let me tell you. As at this morning she had fucked eight men. Not many is it? The good news is that i've helped her increase that number. Want to see?". The man pushed a button and the screen changed. Nana was now tied standing upright, her hands tied above her head to a hook in the ceiling. Suddenly a number of naked men entered the room and surrounded her. The men were all playing with their hardening cocks. The men were laughing and joking, making course comments about Nana.

The man directly in front of her walked forward, grabbed her legs, opened them and stuck his cock in her pussy. He started to fuck her hard.

Ian watched in horror.

"You fucking cunt. She's an old woman," he screamed. "Stop it! Stop it!"

Don just smiled and watched Nana on screen.

The man fucking Nana wrapped her legs round his body as he fucked her. She couldn't see but the man behind her stepped closer and rubbed some lube on her rosebud and within seconds was inside her ass. The two men fucked her in unison. All of the men had cum before they entered the room so that they could fuck for ages before cumming again.

It took twenty minutes before the man fucking her pussy came inside her. When he slipped out of her he was immediately replaced by another man.

"This goes on for four hours. I'll let you watch it in peace. Try not to cum." With that Don left Ian alone to watch Nana's gangbang.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don returned hours later. The room was in semi darkness now that the screen was blank. Ian was sitting eyes closed but he opened them when Don entered.

"Did you enjoy that you thieving cunt?"

Ian was broken. He had just watched his Nana being fucked in all her holes by a gang of men. The final humiliation was when they all pissed on her, some of them making her drink their piss, before they left. He said nothing.

"Are you going to break into peoples houses any more? Are you going to steal things that don't belong to you?"

Ian looked at Don. "Why?" was all he could say.

"Why did I subject Nana to that? Because cunts like you don't respect and love much so once I found out about Nana I knew that would break you, you stupid bastard."

Ian stared at him.

"Are you going to change your ways?"

Ian nodded.

"I can't hear you"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes. I won't steal anything anymore"

"Good. You had better not. Otherwise you will be in the position of Nana. A gang of men will fuck you for hours. Then Nana will be brought back here and treated to another session, this time for a week. I wonder if she would survive being fucked in all her holes for a whole week? Do you understand me? I will be watching you"

Ian nodded.

"Oh and Tanya is no longer yours. Leave her alone."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What happened to Ian? Did he return to a life of crime? Did Don start a one man crusade against low-lifes? Perhaps the next chapter will reveal.

CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers