Revenge: A Dish Best Served Cold

Story Info
He was away and his wife did play.
1.7k words
3.36
99.6k
13
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after twelve noon and I was returning home a few hours early. I hoped that my wife Betty would not be home. I was worn out having been away for three days on business. I needed a couple of hours rest and my wife was usually pretty horny when I had been away .

The trip had been enjoyable as it was to an area where we had previously lived. I had taken the opportunity to visit a couple of old friends while I was in there. As I pulled into the driveway and didn't see Betty's car so I was home free or so I thought.

It so happened that I didn't make much noise when I entered. It was not unusual for Betty to take a midday nap so if she was home and napping I wanted not to disturb her. It was pretty silent at first and then I heard a odd sound from the bedroom area. I listened carefully and decided that it was the sounds of impending orgasm.

"Oh." I thought. "She's masturbating. Might be fun to watch." My cock thought so too and voted by getting hard.

Interestingly she seemed to be talking to herself. I never knew her to do that but I crept quietly wanting to hear just what she was saying. Then I heard the words but I didn't believe what I was hearing. Then I thought. "She's doing a fantasy. I wonder who her fantasy lover is?"

I got down on the floor and peeked around the door jam and about died from shock. The blinds were closed but I could see three people. Obviously one was Betty. She was kneeling on the bed with her naked butt hanging over the bottom. She was naked and there was a naked man behind her moving his midsection in a manner that I knew that his cock was fucking her cunt.

There was another guy spread eagle in front of her. Her head was bobbing up and down as if she was giving him a blow job. It was too dark for me to recognize either man. But they were all three enjoying the encounter,

My first thought was to get my gun and shoot all three of them. Then I remembered that I no longer owned a gun.

Then I remembered, I did own a camera. A very good digital camera. Two thousand dollars worth of camera. A gift from Betty. Well I damn sure was going to give her a gift. She was going to get some pictures. I quietly slipped down to my home office for the camera.

It was fully charged and I set it for a special feature that it had. This feature allowed you to take a picture in low light and later see the picture as if there were plenty of light. The only problem was that it needed special equipment to do the enhancement.

I sneaked back upstairs and found a good hiding place and started taking pictures. I was just in time. They seemed all to be in the midst of orgasm. There were "I'm coming." comments and "Please come now." comments flying back and forth and I hoped that I had remembered to set the camera for as well as for video.

I went quietly back downstairs and removed the disc for processing and loaded in a new one and put the camera back where it belonged. The disc I hid in my toolbox. I could do nothing with it until tomorrow. Then I slipped back out of the house and drove away.

I called the house and got Betty and told her that I would get home in about a half hour. Then I stopped at a bar to do some thinking. I was really pissed but at the same time this was a chance to get free and clear and maybe even get ahead. After all she was the bad ass and she had most of the money.

With the pics as evidence I would be able to divorce Betty and be way ahead dollar wise. I pulled out my cell phone and called a recently divorced friend who had bragged about what his lawyer had done for him and got the lawyers name and number. Then I called her and made an appointment for the next day at 10:00 AM.

I headed home getting more pissed as I went. I'd teach the bitch to fuck with me. How dare she. She was just a dumb broad. Her job was to stay home and take care of the house.

Her other job was to be hot and ready when I wanted and to keep her mouth and cunt loyal to me. She didn't do that.

"Just who in the hell does the bitch think she's fucking with. I'll fix her for betraying me. Besides she won't get any of my money. Maybe I'll even get some of her trust fund. She's been lording it over me for having more income than her for years. Yea. I'll fix the bitch."

I went home and all was serene and quiet and I acted as if everything was fine and I was just tired. Betty did try to act as if she were hot and ready. I gave her a little fingering and could tell that she was still full of cum. The bitch didn't even use a condom. I hoped that the guys were STD free. I begged off though in order to sleep and didn't get up till morning.

The following morning I retrieved the disc and at ten was at the lawyers office. I told her the story and she quickly drew up the papers and messengered them to the courthouse for the necessary filings and signatures.

She gave me the name of a good computer guy/private detective who would enhance the images. I dropped the disc on the way to my work. About two hours later just before lunch the messenger arrived with the signed and recorded papers.

I was itching to serve them and to see Betty's face when I served her and showed her the video. I called the computer guy to see if he had finished and he surprised me by saying.

"Yes John I copied the disc. It didn't need enhancement and I don't think you are going to be pleased with the result. You better come over and look."

I raced to the detectives office and he greeted me saying. "I hate to tell you this John but you've been had." Then he flipped some switches and said. "Watch the screen."

There in full color was a woman who was getting her pussy eaten and who was obviously enjoying the sensations. The problem was that it wasn't Betty. It finally dawned on me that it was our former neighbor Jessica. Then I recognized that the guy eating her out was me."

The video continued as we sucked and fucked and licked. The voices spoke of past and future encounters and of how cold Betty was and how she never was available to me. I realized that the video was made just three days ago.

This was followed by a similar video of me and Kathy taken just two days ago and very similar in nature to the previous one. I sat down in Jim's office as he handed me the disc. I tried to make sense of the situation. "That's a copy, not the original." He said. "So destroying it won't do any good."

"She or they or whoever was way ahead of you. Obviously the ladies husbands are in on it as they had to have set up the cameras. My guess is that they set you up at your house also. And obviously they knew about the pics you took and where you hid the disc. It looks like you were set up somehow and now they have evidence and you don't. I hate to tell you this but I have no doubt but that your goose is cooked."

I sat for awhile and then decided that it was time to go home and see if I could bluff my way out of my poor position. As I drove I thought about it and I soon knew just what to say to fix the problem. I always was able to talk the stupid little bitch into whatever I wanted.

A little groveling and then some sweet talk. She was putty in my hands. I'd get her in bed begging for more before she even had her brain activated enough to think about divorce.

I pulled my company car into the driveway and was surprised to see my Escalade outside. I never parked it outside. After all it cost fifty thousand plus dollars. A XMAS gift from Betty. It was in my name thank god but Betty made the payments. I couldn't see inside of it. I pulled up beside it and realized that something was different.

I parked and walked over to it. The first thing I noticed was that something was taped to the steering wheel. It had a blue cover. Then it hit me. It was court papers. My hands trembled as I looked around inside. It was full of stuff. I quickly realized that it was mostly my clothes and my personal stuff.

Just then I heard a sound behind me. A big rough looking guy pointed at the blue covered document and said loud and clear. "YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED." Then he walked away.

I went to the front door. It was locked. I tried my key. It didn't work. Just then I heard Betty say. "All the rest of your stuff is in the garage. Let me know when you are coming to pick it up and I'll leave it open for you."

I looked around. I finally located Betty who was leaning out of an upstairs window. "By the way. In case you didn't recognize them the two guys were Bob Willis and Ted Jeffers. Remember them? Jessica and Kathy's husbands. I doubt if you are welcome at there house any more. By the way this has been in the works since you screwed Janie Reston about three months ago. She called to brag."

I got into my Escalade and drove to a small rental property that I happened to own and which had been vacant for about six months. Lucky me I thought.

As I unloaded the SUV and realized that Betty had known the worst for a long time I recalled the old saying

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."