Revenge: A Dish Best Served Hot

Story Info
Sub rebels and does role reversal.
1.1k words
24.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awake to the feel of soft silken cords twined comfortably tight around your wrists and ankles - binding you to the corners of my 4 poster bed. "No blind fold - I want you to see all of this..." Your sleep fuzzed eyes focus on an avenging 'angel' in full glory from the wild bed-tousled hair to the demonic twist of pouty pink lips. I sit on my knees between your wide spread legs admiring the view. From the 'impish' twinkle in my eyes you know I enjoy seeing you spread before me - a slave to my torture "You are in for it now Master."

With a voice gruff from sleep, "Release me slave ...you will pay dearly for this insolence." You try to make it a testy show of impatience but, I can hear the sexual excitement in your voice at being awaked from a solid state of sleep, finding yourself in this position. My brows arch as I straiten my back and raise higher on my knees. I lord over you, clad only in evil intent with candle light licking on the cunning curves. I deliberately swing my hand up in the air - watching your eye follow the brisk movement.

"I know you are wondering if I am going to repay the punishment you inflicted on me earlier - but trust me ...I have a torture all my own." This said in lazy drawl that only spikes your curiosity. Was that disappointment or relief I saw in your eyes? Maybe it was anticipation... I place the pads of my fingers on your skin - painting - making a masterpiece with the strokes of my digits. The tracings send you convulsing on the bed.

"You will cease this instant or there WILL be hell to pay later," you whisper through clenched teeth. Desire already seething violently below the depths of that haggard voice.

"Do be silent Master," a mellow purr "or I will have to gag you. Which would be a pity because you know what your sweet moans and taunting sexual word images do to me." Just to prove my point I straddle your bound leg and let my dampness trickle out and caress your skin. You must find this an amazing turn on, because squirming beneath me you respond..."Grrrrrrrrrrr LET...ME...UP,"short and nasty sounding then switching to a soft lure..."and I will give you what you want... you want cock - you always want cock - let me up and I will fuck you into submission."

I bite my bottom lip trying to resist that thirst inducing vision. "You're right - I do want that...But not yet. Now quite..." almost as an after thought - "Pleeeease." I stretch out over your body and place my finger on your lips to silence any more protests that might come tumbling from your sexy mouth. Oh but that sly tongue darts through your smiling lips to flick hot and wet against my finger. Stifling a moan I begin my assault on your body. Using the fleshy pad of my index finger I follow the alluring lines of your form. I try to memorize every liquid curve, every appealing patch of skin. Wanting to learn every contour to keep as an imprint in my mind to feed on at a latter date. You become warm malleable clay when I concentrate on your straining cock. Teasing you, fondling you, I make love to your burning silky flesh. I glide my cool knuckles over the delicate rough lose- skin texture of your testicles. I feel them retract and firm under my care. I am so addicted to touching you. When they pull up even tighter I chortle low and deep, feeling you shiver at my caress. You are moaning my name repeatedly now. "Dela, Dela, God I want you. I want to FUCK you. You want it too - I can feel you shake. Free me. Free me and I will take such good care of you."


I want you too, but I am willing to suffer to make sure you pay... Now I really begin to toy with you by placing my heavy breasts around your throbbing cock and leisurely begin to tit fuck you. On the down strokes I slip the tip of your cock in my mouth and on the upward strokes I make you withdraw with an ear cracking 'smack' from the suction. "Dela...let...me...go." Has now become your familiar chant. Every word precise and forced out of a body racked with moans.

The higher octave sounds you are making let me know you are climbing that pinnacle of exquisiteness. I stop my pumping at the instant I know it will only take a single air blow from my mouth to send you plummeting over the edge to your climax. A wispy laugh escapes me when I pull halfheartedly away from your tempting body. You lay whimpering for a few moments. ALMOST making me feel bad for doing this to you. But you ruin the effect with."FUCK! Dela let me lose." Now you rage, thrashing to be free of your bonds. An animal caged, hungry and seeing it prey - just out of reach. "Damn it- I want you. I know you want me. FUCKING free me! NOW!"

My whole intention was to excite and arouse you. To set your blood on fire and make you want me to distraction. You are there but, I think I may have pushed you too far. Hesitance inters my voice. "Alright, I will free you but just so you can get YOURSELF off - you ...you don't need me..." seeing the calculating look in your eyes, I know it is too late and I have to pay the piper for the lovely melody I played on your body. "Just promise you will give me a head start?"

Deadly quiet and serious now..."Dela, if you make me chase you - I will spank you again."

"IF you catch me. IF I let you catch me."

"I WILL catch you. We both know that what I chase - I catch. I do not give up the hunt if I want something bad enough," looking down at your spasming rock hard cock.. "and we both know I want. Last time I ASK... FREEEE MEEEE."

Resolved, I set out on my task of freeing you. I cautiously untie both your ankles then your left wrist. When I tentatively reach for the right one you snap the fabric in two, quickly lunge and capture me then brutishly flip me on my back. Caught off guard I lay there stunned under you, feeling the slight pressure of you canines as you bite down on my neck. "I'm ganna fuck you fast and hard now Dela. So hard you scream the walls down around us... Then fuck you and fuck you so good I'm ganna have to peal you from the ceiling."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother and daughter visiting Ghetto Daughter takes mother for some fun in the Ghetto.in Interracial Love
Amsterdam Surprise - her view Woman performing at a club sees a familiar face in the crowd.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Teacher's Lustful Fantasy I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits...in Group Sex
Pegging my Boyfriend Fucking my boyfriend with a strap-on.in Anal
Our New Neighbor is a Snowbird How I met our new neighbor who became a wonderful lover.in Mature
More Stories