Revenge Against Holly

Story Info
A planned out backfires against Holly and her friends.
16k words
3.52
38.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Holly Galloway stored her carryon luggage, worn by numerous national and international trips, in the overhead bin of the sleek Canada Air regional jet. Her lips flashed a radiant smile as her hand touched the green I heart Ohio University sticker on the side of her baggage and her mind wandered back to her college days as she removed her jacket before settling into the window seat in the first class section of the aircraft. She fastened her seat belt and laid her weary and rain soaked head against the seat rest as she stared out of the window into the darkness that was Dayton International Airport. Flashes of lightening danced in the sky illuminating the tarmac and the other planes that seemed to be a standing army awaiting commands from the airport tower. The sound of thunder echoed in the air as Holly's hazel eyes roamed from the second row window to her two cousins, Rachelle and Natalie, who were seated directly in front of her.

Natalie's eyes were darting around the cabin as she relaxed in the over sized seats provide to those elite few that flew first class. She appeared amazed at the luxury, space, and perks she was being offered compared to those passengers flying coach. Holly almost laughed as she envisioned Natalie standing in the aisle pointing and laughing at the coach class passengers.

Rachelle seemed to be infatuated with the handsome young flight attendant with whom she was having an intense conversation. Holly's overactive imagination visualized Rachelle standing in the aisle with her cream colored shorts and blue panties pulled down below her knees. She was bent over her seat with her round firm ass in the air as the flight attendant fucked her from behind. Holly imagined his cock swelling in Rachelle's cunt as her nipples harden as they brushed against the arm rest as her breasts swayed back on forth, keeping pace with each thrust of the flight attendant's massive cock. .

Holly shook her head to remove the erotic image. What a great investigative team the three of them made, Holly thought to herself before turning her attention to the tall stranger that was taking the aisle seat adjacent to hers.

Holly had honed her abilities to assess people through her responsibilities as Dean Emeritus of the school of education at Ohio University. A sideways glance at the man settling into the aisle seat revealed a gentleman in his early 50's with graying black hair which appeared to have been recently trimmed. He was considerably taller than Holly's 5'7 "frame and while he was not athletic in build he also was not overweight. Holly caught herself thinking that given a chance, the stranger could go the distance in any athletic event. She would soon find out just how far he would go when given a chance.

The dark gray suit he was wearing was made of luxurious material and had been custom tailored to his physic. His long arms ended in massive hands and lengthy fingers that were capped by manicured fingernails. Holly jealously eyed her own threadbare jacket, the best that Wal-Mart had to offer and her working hands with cracked fingernails.

Holly summed him up as a professional who knew travel was necessary but he was also more comfortable behind the command desk in his office than sitting in a strange conference room.

Holly's eyes returned to her window as she stared at the stark winter landscape while the jet set on the taxiway waiting clearance from the tower. The leafless trees pointed upwards like lightning rods on an old barn as thunder filled the air.

Her mind began wandering to the past as the flight attendant's monotone voice droned on about having seat belts being fastened, exit rows, and the many safety features of the regional jet. Holly's busy schedule had prevented her from enjoying the pleasures of male companionship for several months and the vision of the flight attendant fucking Rachelle had started stirrings deep within her. Her lips parted and she smiled as the jet thundered down the runway, the vibrations of its engines pulsating through her body like ocean waves beating against the rocky coastline.

Somewhere in the cockpit the invisible pilot pulled on the planes yolk and the jetliner skyrocketed into the cloudy skies. Holly imagined it was her row companion's body forcing her deep into her seat instead of the G forces caused by the unseen pilot. She convinced herself the hot air being emitted from the overhead system was his hot breath against her checks as his body pressed her deeper and deeper and into her seat.

Her desires continued to be unsatisfied as the plane soon achieved cruising altitude and the flight attendant in his neatly pressed sky blue uniform began the task of requesting the passengers drink orders. Under normal circumstances Holly would have ordered tea or perhaps a soft drink but this flight was different and Holly was beginning to feel the stress.

Holly had enjoyed her position at Ohio University but when the president of the university had recommended her for the prestigious position in NCATE, she had leaped at the opportunity to be considered. She had been through several NCATE examinations during her tenure with the university and had suggested a number of changes to the process during her job interview. The president of NCATE had been impressed with her suggestions and had offered her the directorship. At 36 she was the youngest person to be offered a directorship and now she had to proof her ideas were correct. This was the first time her and her examining team was heading to a university to test out the new examination process.

The demands of her new assignment added to the unforeseen challenges of the directorship were the basis for her reason to deviate from her normal drink and order a more relaxing beverage. Holly heard Natalie snicker slightly when she ordered vodka. She could only imagine what memories about other vodka nights had passed through Natalie's mind when Holly placed her drink order. Holly unintentionally eased dropped as the stranger ordered a brandy. Matches his aloof personality, Holly thought to herself.

She tried to engage him in the typical small talk that strangers shared about destinations and jobs; he worked and lived in the Dallas area was all he would admit to. The stranger answered politely but was clearly not interested in pursuing a lengthy conversation. So they sat next to each other in uncomfortably silence like jurors in a criminal trial until the drinks arrived.

Holly finished her first drink and then ordered another. She must be more worried about her new assignment than she wanted to admit, Holly thought to herself as she downed the second glass of cheap vodka. The alcohol soon had the soothing effect she had desired. She sluggishly pulled her jacket around her body and used it as a blanket as her mind slowly drifted off.

Nearly asleep, she began to massage her 36B breast underneath her jacket as her unconscious mind returned to that magical day when she had been inducted into Sigma Kappa. She fondly remembered that enchanted night when she had streaked across the campus of Ohio University towards the sorority house of which she would soon be president. Her mind recalled how the cold wind and threat of discovery had heightened her senses making her nipples and pussy ache for relief.

Under her coat, her right hand continued to circle her dark brown areolas while her fingernails teased her nipples until they stood out from her breast like the lance of a knight extends out in a joust. Her left hand slipped down her side past her belly button and paused momentarily before sliding beneath her panties. Her breathing became harsher as she massaged her womanhood. Her body responded to her touch by rolling side to side, like a passenger on a runaway roller coaster.

The turbulence triggered by the thunderstorm combined with Holly's erotic workout, rocked her body closer and closer to the stranger who had been watching her out of the corner of his eye. Low moans escaped her lips confirming what he had thought was going on beneath her jacket. The plane hit turbulence and rocked violently. Holly's body was tossed against the strangers shoulder. He quickly wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him to keep her from falling to the floor.

Unlike a gentleman who would have awakened Holly, the stranger acting on animalistic urges removed his own suit jacket and laid it across his chest and legs, interlocking it with Holly's jacket in such a manner that she was effectively bound to his body. His and Holly's intertwined bodies appeared as if they were a husband and wife that had fallen asleep in each other's arms. At a casual glance their fellow passengers would never consider what was happening in the heated space beneath their jackets.

Ever so carefully he reached his hand out and pushed her jacket down slightly so he had a clear view of the unconscious Holly massaging her tits through the blue lace bra that encased her breast. The voyeur, like a teenage boy gazing at the pictures of his first playboy centerfold, was transfixed by her cleavage and his cock began swelling within the confinement of his trousers. His lust driven brain began to ponder just how far he dared take this advantage.

His mind and manhood struggled on that razor thin edge between what was right and what his manhood was screaming for him to do. Eventually his manhood won and he slid his hand down Holly's side until it was resting against her swollen breast. He let his hand remain there while he gazed over her face and jacket, looking for any sign that his intrusion was awaking her.

Holly's continued kneading of her breast and pussy reassured him that his movements had gone unnoticed and he slowly slid his hand under her blouse raising it up over her bra. Her silken bra felt like the down from the feathers of the golden goose against his palm and fingers as he slowly began to massage her other breast. He used his free hand to slip behind her back and unfasten her bra.

Carefully, like a cardiologist performing a delicate heart procedure, he slid the straps of the bra over one of her shoulders and then the other shoulder before he be pushed the cups away from her breast. Then he slowly pulled the garment through her blouse and hid it in the inside pocket of his jacket as a memento of his conquest. A souvenir he would enjoy latter when he was alone and remembering this encounter. He cupped the underside of her supple breast. Her rock hard nipples felt like pebbles between his fingers.

He wasn't sure what excuse he would try if she awoke but his manhood commanded him to continue what he had started. His other hand slid under Holly's silk panties. He slowly removed Holly's hand from her damp pussy and placed it on the crouch of his trousers. Then he forced his fingers into the dampness between her legs. Like a giant dildo controlled by a master of pleasure, he slowly began finger fucking her tight moist pussy. His dildo fingers went deeper into her body, stretching her cunt wider and wider as he increased the tempo of his thrust. Her hips responded by pounding back and forth against the seat. Her nipples became as large and as hard as the hope diamond as his fingers continued their brutal massage. Her pussy juices began to flow like the famous falls in New York and her body temperature rose with her unleashed passion.

Slowly Holly began to return to consciousness as her aroused body senses awakened her. Holly's eyes fluttered open. She attempted to scream in reaction to the unnoticed rape. Before she could open her lips the stranger leaned over and kissed her passionately, covering her screams with his kiss.

His soft and gentle kiss contrasted with the rough massage he was giving her rock hard nipples and the even rougher finger fucking he was giving her wet pussy. She attempted to pull away but it felt like eons since a man had touched her in that way and even a longer time since she had climaxed. Her lips and tongue developed a mind of their own and intertwined with his. She gave into her lust and returned his kiss as his teeth began nibbling at her swollen lips.

Her hand slid under the men's belt and she slowly began stroking his cock until it was harder then the steel beams that form the structure of the empire state building. She began to pant as she continued thrusting her hips back and forth against the invading fingers. They were forced to pause momentarily as the flight attendant passed by on his way to the rear of the aircraft.

Perceiving this as the only opportunity during the flight, the stranger lowered her blouse and sprang from his seat, motioning for her to follow him. Like a well trained and obedient dog Holly followed his command. Three quick steps brought them to the entryway of the plane. The man turned and with one quick motion dropped his pants, freeing his swollen cock from its enslavement beneath his boxers.

Reaching out he grasped her by the shoulders and pinned her against the door. His hands pulled her skirt and panties down even as picked her up in his arms. The aircrafts galley and entry blocked their passion filled bodies from the view of their fellow passengers as his enraged cock slipped into her pussy. Holly's nipples immediately harden as if touched by invisible ice cubes as she pulled her blouse off exposing her breast to the cold air of the cabin. The stranger's lips felt like a soft breast pump as he sucked on her tits even as his cock pounded her pussy.

Her ass banged against the cold metal of the cabin door as her hips met every thrust of his manhood. Her ass checks reddened as if an unseen hand were spanking them as he propelled her up and down his swollen member. She could feel the men's cock swelling until it filled every crevice of her drenched and sore pussy. The sounds from the storm covered the soft moans and groans escaping from the love making couple. Their juices flowed together, with one last thrust the stranger and Holly climaxed in unison. Holly's hair was soaked but she could no longer tell if it was from the rain or from the sweat caused by the erotic exercise she had just endured. However, there was no time for them to enjoy the afterglow.

"Prepare for landing." The pilot's voice rang from the intercom just above the couple's heads.

They dressed quickly. Natalie and Rachelle gave her a knowing wink and smirk as she passed by their row on the way to her seat. She and the stranger sat in exhausted silence until the plane had landed and taxied to the terminal. Then the stranger leaned over and gave her one last kiss and squeezed her still throbbing breast before disembarking.

Her cousins commenced questioning her as they walked up the gangway together. She managed to ignore their interrogation until Natalie asked her how it felt to be flashing all of Dallas. It wasn't until then that she realized she was walking around the world's ninth busiest airport without a bra. Her nipples and breast were clearly visible through her rain and sweat soaked white blouse. She quickly donned her jacket and used it as a shield to cover her still sore and swollen nipples. Her face reddened like a tomato does with the touch of the morning sun as she wondered how many hundreds of men and women had seen her nipples as they had passed her in the aisle.

They reached the escalator that led to the tram and eventually the car rental agencies. Holly's face reddened further as she observed the stranger at the top of the stairs with the straps of her favorite blue lace bra dangling from his pocket of his suit jacket. She barely resisted the urge to chase after the stranger and retrieve her undergarment.

She was concentrating so hard on the stranger that she almost missed the rising step. Fortunately, Natalie caught her before she fell. Natalie laughed as she said "He must be an amazing lover if the sight of him makes you so weak in the knees."

Holly paused for a moment at the top of the escalator as her eyes roamed the passageway looking for the stranger. She definitely didn't want her cousins to start asking him questions, especially with her private clothing dangling out of his pocket. She could no longer see him and assumed he was gone from her life forever, an assumption that was soon to be proven wrong.

One of the many perks that NCATE offered to the board of examiners (BOE) teams was Gold plus status with Hertz. This allowed Holly and her cousin's to bypass the normal counter check in and head directly to a designated parking spot where they found a Dallas Cowboys custom painted Ford expedition awaiting. The necessary paperwork was on the dash and the keys were in the ignition.

They put their luggage in the back before Rachelle climbed into the leather driver's seat while Holly claimed shot gun, leaving Natalie to enjoy the comfort of the heated and cooled rear seats. Rachelle played with the Garmin until she had finally entered the address to the Sanford House in Arlington Texas. Then she guided the powerful and luxurious SUV out of the airport and onto the freeway.

The Texas sun and seventy degree weather were an improvement over what they had left in Dayton. Holly slipped her jacket off and lowered her window. Her shoulder length reddish brown hair, a gift from her Irish heritage, blew in the breeze as the three young women discussed their current assignment as they drove to their destination.

The BOE's job within NCATE was to review the curriculum of the candidate school to ensure they met the six standards for teacher licensure. The country's future, in part, depended on this accreditation process and the BOE teams took their responsibilities seriously. Holly's team's current assignment was the University of Texas at Arlington.

Normally the prospective school would have established a room within their college of education with exhibits that demonstrated their ability to support the six standards. Most universities would have a few outside parties available for the BOE to interview and further establish the schools commitment to teacher education. These interviews and exhibits would be used by the BOE to establish the schools accreditation. However, under Holly's recommendation, these canned interviews would be supplemented with off campus interviews. Rachelle would be responsible for these interviews while Holly and Natalie reviewed the exhibits offered by the University of Texas at Arlington.

Their discussion was interrupted by the sound of a car horn screaming from the car next to Holly's door. Holly turned her head at the sound and noticed a college age man driving a new red corvette with the T-tops removed. He smiled and gave Holly the thumbs up sign before speeding by the SUV. Holly set stunned for a second before realizing why the collegian had given her the internationally recognized sign for a job well done.

Holly had been so totally immersed in the conversation that she had not noticed that the wind had caused her wet blouse to dry tight against both of her breast. The tight blouse had undone several buttons and the young voyeur had had a perfect view of her bare breast as he had driven by their SUV. Once more Holly had been flashing without really trying. I know what he will be doing later; Holly thought as she rolled her tinted window up and buttoned her blouse.

Rachelle and Natalie snickered at Holly as they drove through campus past college park center, where the maverick's basketball team played while the wranglers cheered. Holly watched the arena pass as she remembered her time as a cheerleader at Ohio University cheering for the bobcats. She longingly recalled the feel of the male cheerleader's hands on her ass as he had effortlessly lifted her into the air and spun her around with her barely covered pussy visible to the thousands of fans in attendance.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers