Revenge Against the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"What's the price of admission?" I asked Joe.

"I think two cases of Budweiser should cover it," said Joe with a smile.

I handed him thirty dollars and said, "That should cover it."

His one friend had just come in her mouth. The other was shooting his load in her pussy. She was having an orgasm.

"Do you mind turning her over so I can take her doggie style. I'd like to play with her big brown ass." I didn't want her to see me. I couldn't take that chance but I wanted to fuck her in the worst way.

Joe told his friend to turn her over for me. As soon as he did I walked in, dropped my pants and took my very hard cock and jammed it into her overly wet pussy. I held on to her big brown butt cheeks. I even spanked them a few times.

It the mean time Joe told his friend to go buy the beer and came in and had Sarah suck on his cock. He looked over at me and grinned.

I kept plowing her pussy from behind. She was on her knees so I had great access and even though she had already taken a pussy full of cum I got friction because of the position. I was about ready to shoot my load in my ex daughter in law. Right when it was time to shoot, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed just the head of my cock into her ass and let go with my biggest load of all time.

Joe began laughing and told me he wanted some of that big ass. I pulled out and quickly pulled up my pants and stepped outside. Joe pulled out of her mouth and pushed his hard cock into her ass.

When I stepped outside another car pulled up and some more guys got out. The other fellow who went after the beer came back and handed me one. I started a conversation with him to see how this might have all got started in the first place.

Luckily their room was the end one and we were able to stand around the side of the building. Seeing a half dozen black guys in front of a door could be intimidating.

The door was closed but I heard Sarah tell Joe that she needed to use the rest room. He had let her up and told her to clean up some while she was in there. He had invited more company.

I could just imagine what happened when she sat on the toilet. All that cum and piss coming out of her. To me it would have been quite gross. I have to admit that I have read a lot of stories and have seen porno movies with gang bangs and such. Just never thought I would be part of one, especially with an ex daughter in law.

She spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom. I heard Joe tell her to hurry up. She had friends waiting on her. We heard her shut off the shower but was still a few minutes coming out of the bathroom. It was hard to believe that she took the time to put on some eye make-up and lipstick.

Jerry, the man that handed me a beer told me that most all the guys that were there frequented the Mexican restaurant that Sarah worked at. She was always a flirt and a tease. She would literally let the men touch her ass and slide their hands up her legs.

Many of them had asked her out but she always said that she was married and her husband wouldn't approve. They all have said that some day they would fuck her and she always just laughed.

Joe was in the restaurant supply business. He was a salesman and sold restaurant supplies to many of the area restaurants. According to Jerry, Joe had been working on Sarah for about three months. Each month he stopped he offered to take her out for dinner.

"She has let him feel her up behind the restaurant. Each month he got a little further. Jerome who is in the room now is his brother. He and Jerome said that if he ever got her to a motel he would give the rest of us a call. We could do what we want to her for fifty bucks a piece.

"He told us that he would slip her some drugs to make her more agreeable and be able to last most of the night. He called Jerome and I this afternoon and told us it was on. He said he was taking her out to dinner and then to this motel. He gave us the room number.

"We asked him if we could get hold of a few of the other guys that she had been teasing and he said it wasn't a problem. As long as they paid their fee and obeyed the rules."

"What are the rules?" I asked.

"They weren't allowed to hurt her. You know, slap her around or leave bruises. They could get head, fuck her as many times as they wanted but when he says it's over, they would have to stop. He said he wanted her available for the next time."

"Are you saying she will do it again?"

"Most of the ones Joe sets up always come back for more. Well, I better get back in there. I'm ready for a good fuck."

I took another beer and went to my room. As far as the rest of the guys knew, I just left. The recorder had been recording everything while I was out. That meant that I would see myself fucking Sarah and coming in her ass.

I watched as this guy Jerome was laying naked on his back, his cock standing straight up. I heard Sarah's voice but couldn't see her yet.

"Joe can I have another drink. If I going to do your friends, I going to need some stimulus," I heard Sarah say.

"Slide down on my brothers pole while I make you a margarita," replied Joe.

Sarah came into the picture. She was totally naked with a head band holding her hair back. She climbed up on the bed and lowered herself on Jerome's cock. Someone handed her a drink. I don't know if it was spiked or not. I don't think it would have made any difference. She was a slut in every sense of the word.

I was getting tired and believe it or not getting bored with watching her fuck one or two guys at a time. I let the recorder run but turned down the volume and went to sleep.

I suddenly woke up and looked up at my screen. All I saw was Sarah lying there asleep. It looked like she was covered in cum and was all wet. I didn't see any other movement and no other sound. I looked at the clock and it was after four in the morning.

My recorder had stopped after six hours but was still showing the picture. I got up, got the room key and quietly open the door to her room. She was alone and out cold. Her hair both on her head and her pussy was matted with cum. The wetness I could see smelled like urine when I walked into the room.

Her mascara had run down her face and her lipstick smeared. I've never seen a woman so covered in cum in my entire life. I've read about it but never saw it live. I almost felt sorry for her but my guess is she loved it. I guess I'll know when I play it back.

I took my camera out of the smoke detector took one last look at the slut lying on the bed, shook my head and went back to my room. I did leave the extra keycard on the dresser.

I would have liked to have recorded her when she got up in the morning but I had to get my camera back. Besides I could only see what happened on the bed. Since I was awake I decide to head for home. I stopped at the office and gave him my keycard, got my receipt and left.

I drove about twenty miles before stopping to have breakfast. I had a hard time believing what I did last night. In one sense I felt bad about it but in another, I got my revenge on her and I must say a good fuck. I wasn't sure what I would do with the disks. I thought about it all the way home.

****

I do have to say that it bothered me seeing Sarah lying there when I left. I knew she was breathing but I had to wonder if she was alright. I was afraid to check on her any closer in case she woke up. It was weird getting all these mixed feelings.

I called my son a couple of days later. I used the excuse to double check to see if he and Maria were coming to visit in a couple of weeks.

"Yeah Dad, we're still coming. Maria was sad that she didn't get a chance to see you over the weekend. She's looking forward to seeing her grandma."

"So everything is alright? You sound a bit aggravated?"

"Oh, it's that damn Sarah. When she dropped off Maria today she said she was going to ask child services for more child support. I work my dick in the dirt trying to make a few extra bucks to catch up on my bills and she thinks she should get more."

"Maybe Child Services will see it your way. After all you have Maria about half the time anyway," I replied.

"I pay her child support, she has a husband that works, she works and I think he has a few illegal's living in their basement, all giving her money. She says she still is having trouble making ends meet. Hell, all she does is waste it on more makeup and jewelry. She dresses like a slut half the time. I asked her why didn't she just sell her ass for the extra money and she got pissed and left."

Mark had no idea that what he said was almost true. If she sold it instead of giving it away she would have had plenty of money. I know it bothered him every time she asked for more money. She really was a money hungry bitch. I decided she wasn't getting any more from my son.

My wife had card club so I decided to check out the DVD that I copied. I ran it at ten times the speed since I saw most of it anyway. I was making a duplicate copy only I was going to take out the part where I fucked Sarah. That's the last thing I wanted anyone to know.

I slowed the tape and watch the last hour as I copied it. She was sucking one guy while the other fucked her. Some of them were fucking her pussy and others in her ass. Toward the end of the tape all the guys pulled their cocks out of her and came on her. She laughed and smiled.

She did look a little drugged up but no one was forcing her. I heard one guy telling another to hurry in the bathroom, he had to piss. He was told to just piss on Sarah, she wouldn't care. That's exactly what he did along with a couple of others.

After that she just rolled over and went to sleep. The tape became silent since everyone had left. I have to say for awhile it was erotic seeing her get fucked. After I fucked her my emotions waned and it just looked like a bunch of black guys fucking a white gal. The eroticism to me had gone. It was just the degrading of Sarah and she didn't seem to care.

I made a number of copies of the tape. I had trouble finding addresses for some of the people I was sending it to. I had to go on line and finally found what I needed.

I sent a copy to Sarah's parents to let them know Mark wasn't the cause of the divorce. I remember them telling Mark that maybe it was partially his fault. So now maybe they could put the blame where it belonged.

Speaking of Ray, I sent him three copies. I told him, one for him and a couple for his friends. Maybe now he might get the same feeling my son got when he cheated with Sarah.

I sent one to the restaurant supply business so they could see how their employees treat their customers. The last one I sent to Joe's wife. I figure she might be interested in what her husband's job entailed.

I didn't send one to my son because I wanted him to find out from someone else. I was sure someone would tell him. I also decided to let Sarah's employer find out the hard way. I had a salesman that comes into our store mail them from Indiana. That's where Ray had relatives and it sure would make everyone wonder who did it.

It was less than a week later when I got a call from Mark. "Dad, I have something to tell you. It's about Sarah."

"Is she still giving you a hard time?" I asked.

"No, she cheated on her husband Ray."

"What? When? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Ray stopped by here to talk with me."

"I thought you never talked with him and did your best to avoid him."

"He stopped by and showed me some pictures of Sarah screwing some black guys. I don't want to get into it now but just thought I'd mention it to you. He was all shook up and asked me if I received a video of Sarah. I told him that I had never received anything. He gave me a video that he received in the mail.

"He said that he was going to divorce her and have a test done to see if little Ray was really his kid. I told him now he knows how I felt when I found out she was screwing him and having his kid. He got pissed when I told him he just got what he deserved. I'll tell you more when Maria and I visit next week."

"Keep us updated. I should say I'm sorry but I'm not. Did Ray say who sent the VCR tape?"

"Dad, no one has VCR's anymore but you. Get with the program, it was a DVD." He laughed thinking I was old fashioned. I can live with that.

When I told Catherine, my wife, she said she wasn't surprised. If Sarah could cheat on Mark it was only a matter of time before she cheated on Ray. When I told her Mark said the guy was black she just shook her head.

She said, "I feel sorry for Maria, little Ray, and Sarah's parents. They have to go through that shit all over again."

I told her Mark would tell us more when he came to visit next week.

Maria called the following week and said she was going to live with her grandma and grandpa. She told us that Ray left and said he wouldn't be back. She wasn't very upset about living with her grandparents because she spent more time with them than she did her Mom.

My wife didn't push for any other information. They would be visiting soon.

Mark had a lot to say when he came to visit. He said he wanted to talk with me but later would explain some of it to his mother. First he told me more about the video Ray had given him, and I reacted with some disbelief at his graphic description of the content.

"Dad, I couldn't believe she was gangbanging a bunch of black guys. I watched about twenty minutes of the video and had to stop watching it. It made me nauseous to see the mother of my daughter being a total slut for black guys. I mean I saw at least six guys having sex with her before I shut it off."

"I could see why Ray was totally pissed now. I thought it was bad when she just screwed one guy. Now I have to wonder if she was ever true to me, from the beginning."

"I got a call from Hector. He asked if I received a video in the mail. I told him I didn't but Ray stopped by and showed me some pictures and left a video. I told Hector that I wanted to come over and talk to him and Christine. I was worried about Maria."

"When I got to their house Christine was crying. She asked if I was going to ask for full custody of Maria. I told her that I had an idea that I wanted to discuss with them. I told them I didn't want Maria staying with Sarah any longer. I suggested that if they agreed, I would have shared custody of Maria with them."

"I knew how much they loved her and I needed help because I worked so much. If they would have Maria move in with them that it would be shared custody and I would continue to pay the hundred and twenty-five dollars a week, but to them."

"They asked about her seeing her mother. I told them that she could see Sarah every day, I didn't care. I just wanted to make sure that she was safe and I knew they cared for her as much as I did. So, that's what we arranged. If Maria isn't with me, she's with her grandparents."

Mark told me that he watched more of the video and couldn't believe what a slut she became. "Dad, I've seen porno that didn't contain the shit she was taking part in. I guess I was lucky to get out when I did. If I knew she had done that to me I would have probably hurt her bad. She's lucky we had Maria. It was the only thing keeping me from beating the shit out of her."

A couple of weeks went by and Maria called us to talk to my wife. I told her that when she was done I wanted to speak to her Dad.

"Did you find out anymore about the situation? Maria called us and said Ray moved out for good."

Mark replied, "Hector told me that Ray had a DNA done and he wasn't little Ray's father. He packed his stuff and left for Mexico. When they asked Sarah who was Ray's father she said she didn't know. So I guess she made me a big time wimp too."

"Just be glad you got out when you did. At least you have Maria, she's a great little girl. Is little Ray living with Sarah?"

"Yes, as far as I know. I don't think Sarah will be able to afford her house on her paycheck alone. I heard that the wetbacks living in the basement moved out. They were relatives of Ray. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next."

Mark explained a lot of the story to his mother. He never used the words fuck and suck around her. He did call Sarah a whore, bitch and slut. My wife got the picture pretty quickly. She said that Sarah was such a beautiful woman but with no morals.

In the weeks that followed my wife talked with Christine, Sarah's mother, often. Their major topic was Maria and everything she did almost daily. She was so lucky to have two grandmas who loved her so much. Christine was glad to have someone like my wife to talk to.

Mark called us about two weeks after he went home. He said the shit hit the fan. I guess Joe got fired from his job and his wife kicked him out. Mark said Hector told him that Joe and his brother Jerome were both found at Jerome's house beat up pretty badly. The police believed it was a Mexican gang that did the beating. They would both be in the hospital for quite some time. He also said they wouldn't be fucking any women again.

Two days later there was a black and Mexican feud behind the restaurant where Sarah worked. The Mexicans got the best of it till the police broke up the fight. Hector did say that a lot of the black guys in the video were on the tape of Sarah.

"Dad, I know there isn't any proof but I honestly think Hector was behind the beatings and the feud. I know he never talks to Sarah anymore but she was still his daughter and he has always had a dislike for blacks."

"You could be right but keep it to yourself. I know that if it happened to your sisters that I would get revenge if I was able. We try to always take care of our kids. I don't think Hector is an exception, he is a proud man and I can see him getting his revenge."

The owner of the restaurant fired Sarah. Now she was about to lose her home. Mark said that Christine called and said that since the death of Hector's mother a couple of months ago that he suggested letting Sarah and little Ray live in her trailer. It was located on the back of their lot behind their house.

She wanted to run it past Mark and make sure that he was alright with it. He told them he didn't care as long as Maria stayed with them.

Hector called his brother Henry who owned three Mexican restaurants. At one time Sarah worked for him and so did Ray. He fired them when he found out they cheated on Mark. He liked Mark and was also part of the bowling team.

Hector told him that Ray had moved on and Sarah got fired since the owner felt she was the cause of the fight behind his restaurant. Of course Henry already knew the whole story. He was family.

He agreed to hire Sarah but said if she started any shit there he would get rid of her. She started work the following Monday. They all helped move Sarah and Ray into the trailer. Hector still wouldn't talk to her but did all this because she was his daughter. He told Mark that family always takes care of family.

Christine watched Ray while Sarah worked. She told Sarah that she burned too many bridges and had better straighten out. She was running out of second chances.

****

It's been almost a year since all this occurred and everything seemed ok. We hear from Maria at least once a week. Of course Mark was back to telling us nothing. We got all our gossip from Maria.

She did tell us that a lot of times when her dad took her somewhere he would take Ray along. He finally got Ray to call him Mark instead of dad. We know he felt sorry for the little guy. He didn't do anything wrong except being born. He knew that Sarah had no idea who the father was or she would be looking for child support.

"Grandma, I think daddy's got a girlfriend," said Maria over the phone.

Now there was a true surprise. Mark would never talk about any women in his life. He would always say they were just friends.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers