Revenge Against the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"What makes you say that, Honey?" asked my wife.

"Cause when grandma took me to his house I saw him kissing Julie when I looked through the window. He stopped when he heard us at the door."

"So how long have you known Julie?" my wife asked.

"I don't know, a long time, maybe a year. Sometimes she goes out with us."

"Well, I'm happy to hear your dad has a girlfriend."

I was surprised when my wife told me. Mark came down to visit with Maria for a couple of days. We waited for him to tell us something. Finally he said, "Mom, is it alright to invite a friend for Thanksgiving this year?"

"Of course, you've had a friend here just about every year."

"It's a woman, Mom. She's just a close friend. Her name is Julie. She's a nurse at the hospital."

"She's welcome to come anytime. Are you two getting serious? The last time you brought a woman home you married her."

"Mom, she's not like Sarah. Well, she's pretty but she's not materialistic or high maintenance like Sarah was. I was young back then. I'm a lot older and smarter now. You guys will love her and she wants to meet you."

"We would love to meet her too. Tell her she's welcome to come anytime."

"There is something else I want to tell you." He wanted to make sure Maria was outside riding her bike. We thought he was going to tell us that Julie was pregnant. Nothing would surprise us anymore.

"Maria is my biological daughter."

We were a little shocked when he told us that. "I thought you said you would never get tested. You didn't want to take the chance that she might not be."

"I didn't do it, Julie did. She kept asking me to give blood so I finally did. She took a sample and matched it with Maria's from when she fell a few months ago. She showed me the match two days ago. Maria is my daughter"

"We're so happy for you."

"I asked Julie what would she have done if it had not been a match. She said she would never have told me."

"She sounds like a wonderful woman," said my wife.

"I told her I was never tested for Ray since he was so dark. She said that I wasn't Ray's father. She checked his blood type and it doesn't match either mine or Sarah's."

"At least you know for sure," I said.

"We take Ray with us a lot. He doesn't have a man to look up to except for me and Hector. We do our best to treat him with love. Even Hector brings him to the bowling alley. Ray's his only grandson and he had his last name changed to the same as his. Sarah changed her name back to her maiden name also."

Now everything is looking good. We're waiting for Thanksgiving to meet Julie. Mark needs a good woman in his life. She must be really nice because Maria loves her. That's a good start.

Life goes on.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers