Revenge As A Working Girl

Story Info
She gets revenge for his adultery, and is paid for it.
2k words
3.86
74.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

She was as nervous as hell. She had given up smoking as a teenager, but wished that right now she had a pack of cigarettes in her handbag. Anything to stop her shaking with nerves.

She had chosen her outfit carefully. The black push-up bra with matching thigh high lace panties. The black dress that ended an inch above her knee and had the keyhole cut out to show her cleavage to best advantage.

On her feet, her highest black heels with the silver 5" spike. Any higher and she would never have been able to walk on them. As it was, they thrust her hips forward and accentuated the natural sway of her body.

Bare legged but sporting a fine tan, she had applied slightly more make-up than she normally would, particularly around her eyes, and she had deliberately chosen her most crimson red lipstick with matching nails.

As she drove to the bar, her heart was pounding, the pulse in her temple throbbing like mad, and more than once she almost turned round and drove back. But she was determined to do this, partly to prove to herself, if not to him, that he was not the only one that could play away and also, now, driven by the lust that the idea had planted in her brain.

She stood at bar, while her drink was poured – white wine spritzer with soda. After paying for it, she took it to a seat in the corner, where she could observe everyone that came in, and – more to the point – they could see her. As she walked across the room, she was conscious of around a dozen pair of make eyes, perusing every inch of her body.

She sipped her drink and looked around. As her gaze fell on each man, they looked away and resumed the conversations they were in or returned to reading their newspapers.

'Damn!' she thought, 'I should have brought a magazine or something.'

Too late now.

To look as if she was occupied, she opened her handbag and pretended to rifle through it.

'Can't you find your cigarettes?' asked a male voice, as a man, holding a freshly pulled pint of beer sat down beside her. 'Would you like one of mine?'

'I – er ,' she started, not sure whether to say she didn't smoke.

Before she could answer, he interrupted.

'Of course, we have to go outside to smoke these days,' he chuckled.

She smiled back.

'Of course', she replied.

He stood to let her move first. Collecting her handbag and drink she did so, and responded to his gesture to go through to the back of the bar where a patio was set aside for smokers.

When they reached it, they found themselves alone on the patio. He lit two cigarettes, took one from his mouth and handed it to her, and smoked the other himself.

She put it to her lips. The first time she'd smoked in more than ten years. As she drew lightly on it, she was grateful it was a menthol brand, one that she had favoured in her youth, and although she coughed slightly at first, her second draw sucked the smoke into her lungs and she relaxed visibly.

'I should have asked,' he said, 'On your own?'

'Yes', she replied, blowing smoke in the air as she looked in his eyes.

'Meeting someone?'

'Who knows?'

She had thought how such an exchange might go and had made her mind up that, without being totally blatant, she would make it clear from the outset what she wanted.

He smiled and sucked on his cigarette.

'You wouldn't be on the game, would you?'

She felt herself blush, and was amazed at her own reply.

'Well, a girl has to live.'

He laughed and his response was almost quicker than she anticipated.

'How much?'

Now what did she say? She hadn't planned on this. To back down now though would make her look stupid and the idea of being paid for sex made her feel even more turned on than she already was.

'Er – £100, for full sex that is.'

'Is that all?' he replied, his eyebrows raised. 'I thought you would cost more than that, looking at you.'

Now she was thinking at 100 miles an hour.

'Well, let's say, in certain circumstances, I apply a discretionary discount.'

'Circumstances? Like what?'

'Like if I fancy the client., or if he offers me a cigarette.'

He laughed.

'My car is outside,' he said.

'The money first, please,' she replied, staggered at the way she was handling this.

'I would prefer to pay you in the car, rather than here where others might see.'

'OK, let me finish my drink'.

They both downed the remains of their drinks. She stubbed out the cigarette with her foot, twisting her leg as she did so in a way that she knew made guys look at her.

'After you,' he said and followed her through the bar to the front of the building.

'That's mine, over there,' he said, pointing out a Porsche Carrera.

She smiled at him.

'Nice', she said, 'but not big enough – for me to work, that is.'

He laughed.

'My apartment is around the corner, if that's OK?' he suggested.

'Fine', she replied.

He opened the door to the Porsche and held her hand as she lowered herself into it. As she did so, her dress rode up almost to the top of her leg. She smiled at him and made no attempt to pull it back down.

He got in the driver's side, and was about to start the engine.

She put her hand on his arm.

'Sorry, darling,' she said. 'The money?'

He laughed and pulled five twenty pound notes from a wallet stuffed with cash.

Seeing her eyeing it, he said, 'and there may be a bonus, if you're good.'

His apartment was the last word in luxury. A penthouse, on top of a 26-story building, it looked out over the city and down on much of it. As she enjoyed the breath-taking view, she felt him behind her, his hands tracing the outline of her body.

She turned and pushed him gently back. Stepping away from him she put into practice for the first time the routine she had been working on in her mind for weeks.

She reached around behind her and unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the floor. She leant forward, giving the push-up bra the chance to work at its maximum. She unclipped it and let it fall off too.

Stepping out of the panties, to reveal a totally shaved pussy, she kept her shoes on and walked slowly towards him.

Looking in his eyes, she undid his belt, then his zip and tugged at his trousers. He did the rest, taking them off completely along with his socks and shoes. She felt his erection through his boxers before unbuttoning his shirt, very slowly, button by button.

With her left hand she pulled at the waistband of his boxers, with her right hand she reached inside them and put her hand firmly round his erect cock.

He gasped as she did so, and she smiled back, raising her eyebrows slightly in mock surprise.

After stroking it for a few seconds, she pulled his boxers down and he stood out of them, both of them now totally naked apart from her shoes.

She felt her nipples become rock hard as the air conditioning fell lightly on them, the feeling arousing her even more than she already was.

She knelt before him and, taking his cock again in her right hand, kissed the circumsized bell end. Then she placed her lips around the end, completely encasing it before slowly sliding every one of his seven inches into her mouth till she felt it touch the back of her throat.

She sucked deeply and slowly, moving her mouth up and down it, and when it was just out of her mouth, stroking the exposed part with her hand.

She cupped his balls with her left hand and squeezed them gently. She heard him moan and knew he wouldn't hold on much longer.

He knew it too and pulled her to her feet. He picked her up and carried her across the room, kicking open a door into his bedroom. As he walked she felt the tip of his cock brushing against her, leaving trickles of pre-cum on her lower back and her ass cheeks.

He placed her gently on the bed, she parted her legs and he lay across her. He bent his head to suck on her breasts, as his engorged cock pushed into her willing cunt. She was now so wet he just slid in to the hilt.

Suddenly scared, she pushed him off.

'What the fuck?' he said.

'C-condom,' she stuttered, flustered by allowing her passion to forget her own protection. 'You must wear a condom'.

Half smiling, but also desperate to complete what he started, he pulled sharply on a bedside drawer, took out a sachet, tore it open with his teeth and slid the condom onto his cock.

'OK?' he asked.

'Yes, yes of course'.

Smiling again, he leant over her. She slid towards him so her hips were on the edge of his bed, her shoes just touching the floor, he legs wide open, her pussy dripping.

She looked up at him.

'Fuck me,' she said.

He wanted no further bidding. His cock slid back in and he moved in and out of her with such energy she almost lost her breath.

Her tits were on fire, her hart was thumping and now she felt her tummy tightening. She knew she was about to cum and she could tell that he was fighting to hold his back so that he didn't get there before her.

'CUM!' she shouted at him. 'Cum! Fuck me. Fuck me now. I want to feel you pump inside me.'

And she did.

He exploded into the condom, and she felt his cock throb and pulse as he filled the sheath with his spunk and then she shuddered. She felt the wave of her cum race through her body and she screamed, very loudly.

He lay inside her for a while, his cock still throbbing slightly, and she felt herself cum again. She screwed up her face as she shuddered once more, crying out more softly this time.

After they'd dressed, barely exchanging a word, he reached again for his wallet, pulled out another £200 and handed it to her.

'Can I have your number?' he asked. 'I would like to do that again, soon. And by the way, I have paid more than £500 before and it has been nowhere near as good as that. I think you should revise your rates, discount or no discount.'

She blushed and gave him her mobile number, her mind still reeling at what she had done, let alone what she was now doing, setting up the possibility of a further meeting.

'Do you mind if I pass your number on to a select few of my friends?' he asked. 'I know about three or four guys who would readily do business with you.'

'Er – y-yes, of course,' she smiled.

'Good. I'll call you a cab.'

At home that night, she let Mark fuck her for the first time in weeks. The first time, in fact, since she had threatened to leave him after discovering that he had slept with his secretary on a business trip to Spain.

She was still so horny, that she just wanted cock inside her again, and Mark was by no means a bad fuck. She came before he did, but let him ride her until he, too, filled the condom she had made him wear. All the talk they had had about making a baby was now on hold.

She had a new secret life of her own, and she was determined to enjoy every minute of it.

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers