Revenge at Omega House

Story Info
Cheating girl & new lover have unseen audience.
13.3k words
3.95
71.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,331 Followers

The rule was written in stone-the brothers of Omega House did not party the weekend before Finals. An Omega was expected to excel in all aspects of campus life-socially, athletically, academically. Forgoing two days of orgiastic delights was a small price to pay for the extraordinary benefits that came with the three letters the brothers wore on their chests. The contacts Omegas developed with successful alumni guaranteed success in business, medicine, the law, or politics. Those alumni expected much from the current crop of Omegas, and top grades were an absolute must.

And so the house was quiet on that Saturday night, when normally it would be filled to capacity with the school's Beautiful People. Instead of plying some pretty freshman with vodka punch then deflowering her in the wee hours, Sean Cavendish sat at his desk, re-reading "Sense and Sensibility" for the twentieth time. He loved Jane Austen, loved everything she wrote, and writing this paper on her work for his English Lit class hardly taxed his brain.

He was as anxious about tonight's event as the other brothers, but as the fraternity's President he had to set an example, and so he sat in his room, working serenely, as though nothing unusual was about to happen. He paused long enough to sip some tea and look out the window. The snow was knee-deep on the broad lawn that fronted the house, and Sean eased back in his chair and admired the tranquility of the night. The black sky was clear, and a strong full moon bathed the trees in silver light. "Very beautiful," he mumbled, and wished that it wasn't so calm and peaceful. He wanted a howling blizzard, with a wind-chill of thirty below, but he was thankful enough for the deep snow. It would do.

He returned to his work, pulling quotes from the novel to use in his paper, and as the minutes passed he heard noise coming from downstairs, the front door opening and closing, the growing buzz of voices as more and more of his brothers arrived. He didn't join the gathering crowd, not yet. He had to set an example. So he waited, pretending patience, waiting to be summoned.

He didn't have long to wait. There was a knock at the door. "Enter!" Sean called.

A pledge named Gavin pushed open the door and stood at attention. "I beg your pardon for interrupting, sir, but the Master of the House requests that all brothers report to the front room."

Sean treated Gavin to a polite nod and said, "My compliments to the Master of the House, and tell him I will be down presently."

The young man evaporated. Sean marked his place with a thin gold strip and switched off his desk lamp. He unbuttoned his light blue oxford and tossed it on the bed, and moved to a tall dresser that stood opposite to his bed. Inside the deep bottom drawer were eight sweatshirts of different colors, each embossed with the three Greek letters of his fraternity. The one he picked was dark red with black letters, colors that reflected the mood of the house.

He went downstairs and joined the crowd, and spent ten minutes shaking hands with men wearing sweatshirts similar to his own. It wasn't a spirited group-voices were hushed, the whole atmosphere appropriate for a funeral home.

Sean watched as several brothers walked up to a tall, young man with close-cropped blond hair. He waited, and in his turn shook the young brother's proffered hand. "Eli, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm OK," Eli said with a wan smile. "I really, really appreciate this, I can't tell you how much."

Sean put his hand on Eli's shoulder. "You're my brother. When a brother's has a problem, we rally round. We all do." Eli nodded, and his weak smile brightened just a bit. "You'll feel better when it's over. We all will."

He made an informal count and determined that, of the fraternity's 80 active brothers, all were here except for the three he knew had approved excuses to be away. He made his way over to a burly junior named Clay, and Sean shook the hand of the Master of the House.

"Excellent work," Sean said. "You're keeping discipline tight, keeping everyone sharp."

"Thank you, sir." Clay checked his watch. "It's time. Excuse me."

Clay stepped to the center of the huge room and shouted, "Your attention, please!" The room fell silent in a heartbeat. "All pledges in the basement, now!"

Fifteen clean-cut and fit young men filed out of the huge room. As they left Eli spoke up. "I apologize for inconveniencing you tonight. It's finals week and everyone here has more important things to do than clean up my mess."

"Fuck, knock it off!" one voice called.

"Wouldn't miss this for the WORLD!" said another.

There were other calls of encouragement before the sound of the heavy basement door banging shut echoed through the house. Clay said, "Absolute silence is essential, gentlemen. Not a word, not a sneeze, not a breath. If you see anyone committing an infraction, report them to me for punishment." He cast his eyes around the room, and a look of purpose hardened every face that looked back.

A leather chair and matching ottoman were brought and placed in the center of the room. The chair was dark brown and heavily upholstered, the kind of chair you could would settle into and go, "Ahhh...". Three brothers set up small platforms in a triangle around the chair, and then they unfolded aluminum tripods and attached digital video cameras. Each brother peered into his camera, fiddled with some dials and switches, and gave identical thumbs-up signals to indicate they were ready.

Clay stood at the door of the big house, and when he said, "Gentlemen! Take your places, please" the remaining seventy-seven brothers quickly and quietly established a wide perimeter around the chair. They stood at attention, feet apart, hands behind backs. They waited, the huge room silent as a tomb.

Sean watched the doorknob twist, and as it opened he saw a tall, broad-shouldered man in a rich camel-hair coat steering a girl by the shoulders. The girl had thick, curly hair the color of flame, a long, graceful neck, and skin pale as the moonlight. She wore a light blue sweater that hugged the full swells of her breasts, a black miniskirt with black stockings, and fashionably clunky black heels.

She needed the man's help walking across the broad foyer because she wore a blindfold that covered half her lovely face. "Where are we?" she asked. Some of the younger brothers flinched at the sudden intrusion of her speech. It could be difficult to stay quiet under these circumstances, but Sean had been through several of these events and knew that now was the time to relax. There would be time for each of them to speak later.

The man said, "This is my house, of course." He removed his coat and draped it on a table by the door, and helped the girl with her coat. The man was a suitable match for the for the gorgeous young girl. He wore a black, form-fitting jersey that showed off his sculpted pectoral and abdominal muscles. He was extremely handsome, about 30 years old, with dark hair, a movie-star profile, and a Florida tan.

He made eye contact with the brothers circled about him, and when he saw Eli he gave a respectful nod. Eli mouthed, "Thank you."

The circle parted just long enough for the couple to move toward the chair, and then it reformed. The girl giggled as the big man brushed the hair away from her neck and kissed her. "What are we going to do?" she said, feigning innocence.

"We...are going to indulge our fantasies."

His hands roamed over her body. "Mmm...what fantasies to you have in mind?"

His left hand slipped under her sweater and his fingertips danced across the smooth skin of her belly. "I have a fantasy of making love to a blindfolded young woman, giving her all the pleasure her body can endure, while she can only imagine what I'll do to her next." He kissed her earlobe. "Doing to her with his lips..." His hands slid up to her breasts, "with his touch..." He ground himself against her ass. "With his cock."

The girl was breathing open-mouthed, and rotated her ass against the front of his pants. "Franco, please, fuck me."

His free hand unzipped her miniskirt, and it fell to the floor. Underneath she wore a black garter belt and a silky black thong. Sean watched with concern as all the color ebbed from Eli's face. Was it seeing her this way that did it, or had the garter belt been a gift, maybe something she'd bought herself to surprise him one night? He watched Eli swallow hard and compose himself, and Sean returned his attention to the scene before him.

Franco helped the girl step out of the miniskirt bunched around her ankles. "I love this," he said, his fingertips tracing the lines of the straps. "So rich, so luxurious."

"I wore it knowing that you were going to fuck me. I wanted to surprise you."

"You did, my darling, you did." He pulled her against his body, her back against his chest, and he kissed her long neck while his hands patiently explored her magnificent body. He seized the hem of her sweater and gently pulled it over her head, her fluffy red curls bouncing as he tossed the sweater on the floor. Her breasts strained against the black satin cups of her brassiere. Franco put his hands on those breasts and nuzzled her neck. "You're a very beautiful woman, Samantha."

So that was her name, Sean thought. Until now her name had escaped him. Until now he'd though of the girl who Franco was slowly bringing to an erotic boil simply as The Cunt. He thought this name suited her much better than Samantha. Samantha was a name for an honest, upstanding Irish girl, the kind that Sean's mother would want him to marry. It wasn't an appropriate name for the filthy slut cunt bitch now breathing heavily through her open mouth.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes," she murmured as Franco's fingers slipped inside her brassiere. He kept kissing her neck, and before long Samantha spun in his arms and kissed him passionately, her tongue licking his lips before plunging inside his mouth. She pulled back and said, "Take your clothes off, I want to suck you."

He gently turned her again so her back was to him. He resumed pawing her body and said, "I'm not nearly done with you yet. When I am, you will be on your knees, and you will beg me, beg me to fuck you." Her knees wobbled as he hissed these last words. It wouldn't take much to get this girl on her knees, Sean guessed.

Franco reached between her breasts and with a deft flick of the wrists unclasped her brassiere. Her milky breasts popped out, and they could all see her pale pink areolas tipped by nipples darkening with excitement. He used his thumbs on her nipples, gently tweaking them until they flushed a deep, cherry red.

"Oh, God," the girl moaned. "Oh my God, I knew this was going to be incredible, but you are making me feel so good, I'm getting so fucking wet, I...oh!" Franco pushed his groin against her ass. "Oh, God, you're big, I can feel how big you are."

"Can you?" He thrust himself hard against her ass, thrust himself against her again and again, and she moaned like a sow.

"Are you really going to fuck me?" she panted. "Please, don't just eat me again. I have to have you inside me, you have to fuck me."

Sean was impressed, it had only taken Franco five days to meet this girl, steal her away from her lover, seduce her, and earn her trust so much that she let him blindfold her before they made love. He'd been the right choice after all. Not that he would have bet against Franco's success. He was, after all, a legend.

Franco's fingertips slid down to her naval. "You like cock, don't you?"

"Yessss..."

"Let me hear you say it, let me hear what a dirty girl you are."

"I love cock," she said savagely.

"Big cocks?"

"Yes, big cocks, like yours."

"Big, hard, thick cocks?" He pressed against her.

"Yes!" she moaned. "I love getting fucked by big cocks, I love feeling them throb in my pussy, I love feeling them spurt in my mouth! Now please, fuck me!"

Franco made eye contact with the brother aiming the camera from his right, and when the brother gave an enthusiastic thumbs-up Franco smiled with satisfaction. He returned to the task at hand. He moved to the chair, leading Samantha by the hand, and sat. He had her straddle him, and when she settled herself on his groin he leaned forward and caressed her left nipple with his tongue. He circled the rosy bud over and over again before drawing her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Jesus, I'm gonna scream!" She writhed in his lap as his tongue slithered between her cleavage and began an assault on her right nipple. "Will anyone hear if I scream?"

Sean's eyes quickly scanned the room. A few of the younger brothers reacted with smirks, but when they saw Sean and several of the older brothers glaring back they quickly controlled themselves.

"Make all the noise you want, darling," Franco said. As his mouth went back and forth between her taut nipples Samantha alternated between coos of delight and cries of desperate need. "I...please...I need you to touch me!" she moaned. Franco stood and Samantha wrapped her long legs around his back. They kissed, deep, wet kisses, and Sean noted with satisfaction that the color was back in Eli's face, back with a fury. His face was as flushed as Samantha's excited nipples, yet he still looked in control of his emotions.

Franco eased Samantha into the chair and knelt between her legs. As he slipped her panties down her thighs she moaned with anticipation. "Please, PLEASE, tell me you're not just going to go down on me. Please fuck me."

He settled himself back between her spread legs and said, "I will, I will. But I have to have your taste in my mouth."

"OK," she said, a wide smile brightening her face. He leaned forward and buried his face in her crotch, his head thrashing back and forth. The soft sounds of his tongue lapping at her moist pussy was quickly drowned out by her increasing loud cries of pleasure. "Oh, oh, yes, baby, yes! Lick me there, ooh!" She spread her stockinged legs wider and wider and ran her fingers through his thick black hair.

"Suck it!" she said savagely. "Suck my clitty, suck it!" She arched her back, moaning in ecstasy as Franco's tongue slithered up and down her dewy slot.

"Oh, honey, I could really fall for you," she said with such honest emotion that Sean was slightly embarrassed by it. "I could totally give myself to someone as incredible as you...oh....oooohhh...oh, eat me, lick it, yes!"

The girl bucked and thrashed like a madwoman through her orgasm. Her hips lifted from the chair and Franco slid his huge hands underneath and cupped her buttocks, lifting her into his hungry mouth.

"Oh, God," she groaned as her climax subsided. "That was a big one."

Franco got to his feet and said, "Speaking of big ones..."

"Yes, please, take your pants off, I want to touch that big cock, I want to get it nice and big and wet before you put it inside me."

Franco stepped back and started unbuttoning his shirt. "You're a dirty girl," he teased.

She lay back and crossed her legs. Her dark red lips creased into an arrogant smirk. "Oh, you have no idea."

He tossed his shirt on the floor. A brother stooped to pick it up but Franco shook his head, and the young man silently resumed his place. He said, "Tell me the dirtiest thing you've ever done."

"It's hard to decide what's worst."

He laughed. "What would you least want your parents to know about."

She threw her head back and laughed too. "Oh, that's easy. My mother's a teacher, and a good friend of hers got a job teaching at my school. Mr. Collins, senior Algebra. The guy used to stare at me when he came to visit my parents, I mean, it was so obvious I couldn't believe my parents didn't notice."

Franco was smiling from ear to ear. "So what happened?" he asked, encouraging her as he stepped out of his loafers.

"I made sure I signed up for his class, even though I'm terrible at math. And when I took the first test and got a D, I gave him this sob story about how big a failure I was and how my parents would kill me. I told him I'd do anything, ANYTHING, to help my grade."

Franco unzipped his pants. "He made you do extra problems, and tutored you after class?" he teased.

"No..." she giggled. "He made me go down on my knees and suck his dick. Well, he didn't make me. I suggested it, and he seemed to think that was good enough."

Franco pulled off his boxers and stood there naked, his huge erection sticking up between his legs. "You got a good grade, I hope."

"A blowjob after every test and I ended up with straight A's." She leaned forward, her hands reaching out. Her tongue slithered out and she licked her lips. "I've blown my Math 110 teacher all this semester. I mean, after last year I'm not going to do very well in math, am I? I made sure I signed up for a section with an older male professor, and after the first class I just walked up to him after the first class and said I'd give him blowjobs in exchange for an A. He was a tough bargainer, he made me suck him off in his office right then before he'd even consider it."

Franco silently moved toward her. "That seems a bit ungrateful, demanding a blowjob up front."

She grinned and leaned forward, her tongue touching her upper lip. "I blow him after every class, and I get an A-minus. He's a hard grader, he doesn't give many A's, and he didn't want to arouse suspicion."

"I bet if you ask him in the middle of one of your blowjobs for an A, he'll give it to you."

She said, "If you bring that huge cock over here, I'll prove that I'd deserve it."

Sean watched with satisfaction as Franco stepped close enough for Samantha to wrap her hands around his cock. She'd condemned herself, in her own words, and that was always the best way. The beautiful redhead stroked Franco's enormous penis and her lovely lips parted. "Oh God, you're huge."

A deep, satisfied rumbled rose from Franco's chest. "Will I be the biggest you've ever had?"

She said, "Well, my high school boyfriend had a cock like a horse, but I dumped him a month ago. I can't wait to get fucked by a big, thick cock again."

Sean noticed that Eli was blushing a bit, and several of the brothers had smirks on their faces, but still no one made a noise. Eli's prodigious endowment was an endless source of jokes for the brothers, so her comment hadn't come as a surprise. But saying that she "dumped" Eli only strengthened the case against her. No one dumped an Omega. Ever.

She pulled him closer, closer, until the fat head of his penis was just touching her lips. Her tongue shot out and caressed his tip, swirling over the head. He took a deep breath and relaxed. "I thought you liked cock. Why did you dump him?"

She licked and kissed his cock while she spoke. "There's more to a guy than his dick, even though he needs to be big enough. You're big enough, honey, believe me." She sucked him back into her mouth and took him deep into her throat before she released him again and continued, "He was a year older than me, and his freshman year he joins this big frat up here, they all think they're king shit. They think they're like anointed by God or something." She pinned his cock against his belly and gave the underside a long, moist French kiss. "He didn't know what I up to while he was here getting tortured half to death by his asshole brothers."

"What were you up to back home, you naughty girl?" Franco groaned.

She grinned up at him. "This. I made all sorts of new friends last year, too. Amazing how nice a boy will be to you after you do this to him."

She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, and Franco let her go for a full minute, his eyes shut, obviously enjoying what she was doing to him. He let out a long sigh and shivered a bit. "Baby, you're good. You're very, very good."

She barely slowed down as she said, "I know. I want to show you how much pleasure I have to give to you." Again she used her lips to press his cock against his sculpted stomach and the sounds of her long sucking kisses seemed obscenely loud in the huge room.

christo
christo
1,331 Followers