Revenge at Omega House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,332 Followers

Franco took long, deep breaths, controlling himself. "So how did you end up with that other frat guy, the one I saw you with? What house did he belong to, Zeta?"

She swept her tongue under his helmet and for the first time Franco groaned, unable to deny the pleasure of it. "During Thanksgiving my boyfriend goes home and I go to this other frat house wearing one of his letter sweatshirts. I'd already decided to dump him, and this Zeta is in one of my classes and was always hitting on me, so I figured, let's see how much he likes me. Would he hit on me while I was wearing my boyfriend's letters?"

"I guess he did," Franco said, leading her along, interrupting her again as she gave him head.

She let him slip from her lips again and smiled up at him. "I gave him a blowjob, and when he came he pulled out and came all over the sweatshirt. A bunch of his brothers watched us too, they took pictures of it, the Omega letters all splattered with semen. He has the picture on the desk in his room." She batted at Franco's fat cockhead with her tongue. "But compared to you, Damien's cock is like a pencil."

Now the had the name of the Zeta brother. Damien. Sean knew and despised him. Omega House would deal with him, very soon. The girl continued, "He'd fuck me and I barely felt him. Even when he fucked me in the ass it didn't feel like I had a man inside me."

"You had anal sex with him?"

"Omigod, I love it! If you want, you can fuck my ass, but first you have to be inside my pussy. I'll go insane if you don't fuck me." Her lips spread in a wry smile. "I'm a bad girl, aren't I?"

Franco let the disgust show on his face. "Yes, you are."

"And that's what you love about me?"

His lips curled in a cruel smirk. "Uh-huh."

So they had it from her own lips, enough to destroy her utterly. She'd admitted fucking that bastard from Zeta. They'd heard the stories from several sources, but now they had it from the sow's own lips. Now there would be no holding back, she would be shown no mercy. Sean rocked back on his heels and allowed the corner of his mouth to rise with satisfaction. Tonight would heal many wounds, and inflict just as many.

The brothers who surrounded the man and woman making love all had murder in their eyes. As one of the senior brothers it was Sean's responsibility to provide an example, and he kept his face impassive and made eye contact with as many of the young brothers as possible. No one broke the line, no one said anything. Now wasn't the time, and Sean was pleased to find that his brethren shared both his hatred and resolve.

The girl was devouring Franco now, sucking him faster and faster, deeper and deeper into his mouth. "Girl, you're GOOD," he groaned. "You give head like a pro."

"Maybe I should major in oral sex?"

"You don't need a degree to suck cock. You learn from practice."

She giggled. "Oh, I've had lots and lots of practice. Not that my old boyfriend even knew, but after he left I was very much in demand back in high school."

Sean wondered how a bright guy like Eli could get involved with a slut like this. But, he sighed to himself, this was a remarkably beautiful girl, and Eli was still very young and didn't know about the world, about the place that beautiful women held in the lives of smart, successful men. He would have to learn that lesson, and his education was the responsibility of the older, wiser brothers. Sean had to admit that he too had problems coping with women of extraordinary beauty, especially one in particular. Well, tonight would be an excellent lesson for them all.

Franco's muscular buttocks clenched and flexed as Samantha drove her lips down to the base of his shaft over and over again. "If I'd known you were this good, I would have let you suck my cock the first night we met."

She extracted his cock from her wet mouth and said, "I would have sucked you right there in the bar. I was creaming in my pants the second I saw you. I would have blown you in the bathroom or your car...I would've done anything you asked me to."

He put his hands on the side of her head and gently eased himself back inside her mouth. She took the hint and enthusiastically resumed blowing him.

"Mmm...mmm...uhhhhhh..." he rumbled as the girl's skilled lips and tongue pleasured him. "If you don't slow down I'm going come in your mouth."

"Oh, please, I want to taste you, I want to feel your come pour down my throat!"

"If I do that, I won't be able to fuck you. Not the way I want to, anyway." She moaned and pulled him deep into her mouth and Franco pulled his penis from her lips with a loud pop. He held his cock and beat it against her cheek. "Beg for it," he said, slapping his slick cock against her face. "Beg me to fuck you."

"Oh, pleeeese, PLEEEEEASE, fuck me with that big cock!"

"Beg me!"

She slid from the chair and got down on her hands and knees. "Oh God, I'm begging you, please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Stick it in me and make me your whore. I'll do anything you want me to do, just fuck me!"

He kept hitting her with his cock, "Slap...slap...slap," and it took some discipline for Sean not to shift his hips and give his growing erection some friction. He'd never done that to a girl before, and he filed it away in a corner of his brain.

"Oh baby, please, don't you want to fuck me, don't you want to stick it inside me..."

He dropped the girl on the ottoman and her buttocks bounced off the cushiony leather. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge, her legs high in the air, her plump, juicy pussy obviously ready for him. He squatted down a bit and got his throbbing cock aligned with her hole.

"Baby, oh, baby," she moaned as his probe sought her opening, and when he found it and pushed home an animal cry escaped her lips. "UHHHHGH! Oh God, you're so fucking deep!"

Franco eased his cock out of her moist tunnel, and then slowly reinserted himself. He did this a half-dozen times, making her writhe in ecstasy. "Baby, just pound me, fuck my brains out."

"You wanna get fucked, you naughty girl?"

"Oh please, I want..."

Franco didn't let her finish. He slammed himself inside her, hard, so hard that she squealed with a combination of pain and surprise. Franco's thrusts were so violent that her asscheeks lifted off the ottoman, and a fierce smile creased her pretty face. "Ohhhh, baby, that's how I like it!" Her pert breasts jiggled lasciviously as Franco's powerful strokes echoed through her body. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Franco lifted her off the ottoman and had her kneel on the chair, with her breasts pressed against the high padded back. He got in behind her, his knees under her ass, spreading her legs wide, and impaled her with his thick frank. "Ahhh, fuck, YES!" she screamed, using her arms to pull herself higher up the back of the chair, until her dainty breasts sat on the shelf formed by the squared-off chair, and her face contorted in a feral scowl as Franco started again with her.

He gripped her left hip with one of his huge hands while the other snaked up her body to caress her stomach, her breasts, her throat. She grabbed his roaming hand and frantically pulled it to her lips, sucking one of his fingers into her wet mouth, her face a mask of sick lust.

And the cameras got it all, every second of it. Sean knew that the camera directly opposite the girl had her in close up, had every moan, every curse, every gasp of ecstasy. It would make very interesting viewing.

Franco pulled out and lifted her effortlessly by the waist. He flopped back in the chair and sat her down in his lap, her back against his chest. She reached down between their splayed legs, grabbed his cock, and fed his snake back inside her vagina. She slid down until Franco's dick was balls-deep inside her, and her head lolled back and she said, "You're so deep in me I can't STAND it!"

They started to fuck, Franco urging her on by saying, "Come on, girl, ride me, right that big cock!" Samantha put her hands on his powerful thighs and arched her back as she rose up and down his prodigious length. Her brilliant red curls fell in his face, and he kissed and bit at her shoulders as she rode him. He put his hands under her knees and helped her along, up and down, up and down, her firm breasts jiggling every time her buttocks smacked against his legs. At one point his dick slipped out from between her legs and Samantha moaned, "Noooo!" She reached down and gripped his cock, slick with her wetness, and pushed the head against her slot. She shifted her hips and he popped back inside. "Ohhh, God, you're so hard," she gasped. The camera situated before the two straining lovers got a fantastic view of their inflamed genitals grinding together.

"Oh, honey, you're the best ever. You're the best fuck I've ever had!" Franco reached down between her legs and diddled her clitoris with his fingers, and her whole body shook as he brought her to orgasm with his cock and slippery fingers.

"I love you, Franco!" she sobbed. "I've never said that to anyone and meant it before, but I love you." Tears spilled from under her blindfold. "I love you so much. And I can tell from the way you fuck me that you love me too."

A look of disgust and incredulity came over Franco's face. He put his hands back on her hips and started fucking her faster and faster. "Franco, please, please! Tell me you love me!"

"I'm getting close, baby," Franco said through gritted teeth. "Your pussy is gonna make me come."

"Please, please!" she shrieked, "I want to feel you explode inside me!"

"Inside you," he growled, "or all over your pretty face!?"

A crazed, evil grin creased her creamy lips. "Yes!" she crowed, exultant. "Come all over my face, come in my mouth, just spray your come all over me!

He pulled out, tossed her into the chair so she sat deep in its cushioned softness, and knelt on the edge of the seat He re-entered her that way, her ankles on his shoulders, his hands on her buttocks, lifting her pussy into the perfect angle,

"Oh God, oh GGGGGGOOOOODDDD! You have every fucking inch in me, oh, God! Faster, fuck me faster! Fuck me like a whore!"

"You are a whore," he agreed. "I'd pay big money to fuck a slut like you."

She loved that. "Yes, fuck me like you paid for me, fuck me like I sold you my pussy, to fuck as hard as you want!

Franco blew heavy gusts of breath from his open mouth, sweat glistened on his face, which showed an intensity of concentration that had been absent until now. His hungry eyes stared at the girl's pert bobbing breasts, and at his thick penis, pumping away in the slippery churn between her legs. He was getting very, very close, and that meant it was time. The Master of the House raised his hand, and he and all the brothers pulled ski masks over their heads.

"Baby," Franco whispered. "Oh, baby, baby, you ARE a little whore, you're a little slut! You're a dirty little cunt and you know it!"

"Yes! I'm a slut, I'm a dirty little cunt! Fuck it, fuck my cunt!"

He arched his back and fucked her even faster. ""Oh baby, yeah, baby!"

"Oh, honey, yes! YES! I can feel you swelling, you're getting harder and harder, you're gonna come soon!"

He grabbed her hips and crashed into her, blasting away at her slick pussy with his throbbing stick. "Here I come baby! You ready for it?"

"Ohh, ohh, yes!"

Franco's thrusts became more spastic, the rhythm gone as his clenching orgasm demanded release. He yanked his cock out of her pussy and leapt forward, pressing his quivering manhood to her lips. "UHHH, YEAAAH!" he groaned, jerking himself off in her face. Just before his cockhead exploded Samantha seized his prick in her hands and stroked him to orgasm. "On my face, honey, honey, on my...oh...OH!!"

His first spasm poured a thick rope of come over her entire face, from her scalp down to her chin. She kept pumping him and he kept ejaculating, spurt after spurt of semen splashing over her cheeks, her nose, her forehead. She opened her mouth wide, tongue extended, and pulled his cockhead to her lips. He finished by pumping the rest of his load into her mouth, all the while exhorting her on, "Oh, baby, suck it, SUCK IT!"

His orgasm went on and on, nearly drowning her in semen, but at last he finished, and the girl collapsed back in the chair, wheezing, "Oh, Franco, that was so good, your come tastes so good...I love you so much. I've never had a man make my body feel so good, who knew how to make a woman feel so good." She kept her hands on his softening penis, gently caressing it, wiping away last dollops of his seed and bringing the sticky fingers to her mouth.

When she finally released her hold, Franco didn't hesitate. He backed away, and she sighed again and again, catching her breath, wiping away the clotted come drying on her flawless skin. "That was incredible, that was so incredible. That was the best fuck of my life." Her fevered breathing slowed, as she eased down from the intensity of the past fifteen minutes. While she collected herself, Franco pulled on a pair of grey sweats, a dark blue sweatshirt with the fraternity letters, and a ski mask. He took a place between two similarly dressed brothers.

"Can I take the blindfold off, please?" she asked. "When we fuck again tonight I want to see you, I want to see your beautiful face and body while you make love to me."

"Go ahead, take it off," Franco said from his place in the circle. "Take it off."

She pulled the black sash up over her eyes, and pulled it through her fiery red hair. She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the light. At first, there was no reaction. She expected to see her sexy lover standing there, nude, sweaty, and gorgeous, and instead she saw...she saw...she saw...

She looked left, looked right, and then spun around 180 degrees. The shock hit her hard. Her pale skin turned chalky, her lower lip trembled, she began panting as fast as she had in the midst of her climax. She turned around and around and around, spinning like a dog looking for a place to lie down. Her frantic blue eyes took in the scores of huge, malevolent figures standing at attention, surrounding her. She looked from face to hooded face, looking for pity, or kindness, and finding only menacing masked men tightening the circle around her.

"What...what...what...?" The poor girl dissolved in front of them, breaking down, free-falling into hysterics. She crouched down, trying to cover her breasts and crotch with her hands, hiding as much of her lovely body as possible. As though they hadn't already seen every square inch of it.

Her wild eyes read the letters stitched on their chests, and she burst into tears. "Why are you doing this, please, please, just let me go, let me go..." Sobbing, she fell to her knees, still covering her breasts with her hands, trying to hide behind the ottoman.

But she was surrounded, there was nowhere to hide. The brothers took a step closer, tightening the cordon around her. "No, NO!" she sobbed, the tears streaming down her face. "Don't hurt me, please, please, don't hurt me!!" She buried her face against the ottoman, her terrified sobs echoing against the high ceiling.

Then her face flashed up. "Eli, please, help me! Help me! Eli, please, honey, please, I love you, I love you, please...I know you love me, you would never hurt me..." She looked around and around, looking for the eyes of the boy she once promised to be true to. But the boy those eyes belonged to had changed immeasurably in the last fifteen minutes. She couldn't pick them out. "Eli! PLEASE!"

One brother leaned closer than the other. "You fucking slut," he said, in a normal voice. This part was rehearsed, they each had a part to play.

The girl's head shot up as the words were spoken, and she shook her head beseechingly. "No! No! That was all a lie, I just wanted to make him jealous, that's all!"

A brother said, "Slut!"

Another: "Fucking slut!"

Another: "Dirty fucking slut!"

And, another: "Dirty fucking cunt slut!"

It became a chant, a mantra of hate, each brother taking his turn, the taunts coming from in front of her, behind her, to her left, to her right. Her head jerked back and forth, she flinched after every insult, and her eyes now had the delirious glow of one caught in the depths of terror.

The brothers coalesced into a tight circle around her, maybe fifteen brothers in the front row, the others packed in tight behind them. And then started to chant, softly at first, and then louder, and louder, "Fucking cunt bitch! Fucking cunt bitch!! FUCKING CUNT BITCH!!"

Her eyes, once a sexy, sparkling blue, now appeared disconnected from her brain, and clouded over with a sickly opaque glaze. She was gone, now, gone with fear and humiliation. Her chin was tucked against her breastbone and she pressed her breasts and stomach against the ottoman. Sean watched closely as six specially-picked brothers moved in behind the girl and seized her arms and legs. They held her limbs gently, and when she started to struggle they let the girl exhaust herself with her spastic twists and turns.

When she finally found voice and started to scream another brother stepped out from the crowd and, his touch almost a caress, placed a wide square of duct tape over her mouth. Her struggles became even more violent now that she couldn't scream, now that her only means of resistance was the squirming and thrashing of her body.

The brothers holding her arms and legs quickly solved that problem. More duct tape was produced, and they wound the sticky silver strips around her wrists and ankles, trussing her up tight. Even then she fought them, and they let her, let her writhe until she was still.

It was time, but the brothers waited, waited for Eli to end the ordeal. When he finally spoke, it was from behind a wall of his brothers, so that the girl could only hear his disgusted voice.

"You're a cunt," he said. "You're a cunt, you're mother's a cunt, and someday you're going to have a bunch of little cunt kids."

And now it was Sean's turn to speak. "Get this slut out of my house," he said. "Take her to the scumbag she spreads her legs for. Show them how Omega treats those who embarrass us."

Seventy-six voices shouted, "YES, SIR!" in unison.

Sean watched his brothers march out of the house with military crispness, the girl carried aloft by six brothers in the center of the formation. All but a handful of brothers stayed behind, dismantling the platforms and downloading the video files into the computers. Several brothers, Sean included, slipped slender digital camera into their pockets. An event like this must be recorded for the house archives.

Sean followed the main group, a few paces behind, a general monitoring the maneuvers of his troops. The whole body marched in step down Fairmont Road, down the two blocks to Zeta House. The few people walking on the sidewalk quickly crossed the street when they saw the phalanx of masked men marching down the road. Sean wasn't worried about bystanders witnessing the dénouement of this episode. In fact, Sean wanted witnesses, as many as possible. The faster the news of Omega's revenge against this wayward bitch spread across campus, the better.

There was a party in progress at Zeta House. Not a big party, maybe a hundred diehards who didn't care about their grades, or their futures. A dozen or so people stood outside the front door, people waiting to get in, couples looking for some fresh air and quiet so they could agree on arrangements for copulating later.

As Sean's brothers turned up the long walkway to the house they began the chant. "Omega...Omega...OMEGA...OMEGA!" they bellowed as loud as they could, their massed voices rising to the dark sky. The few people standing outside slowly started to back up, into the safety of the front door. This mass of tall, masked men marching on the house could only mean trouble, serious trouble. Their boots crunched the snow as they trod across the lawn, spoiling the smooth, peaceful whiteness that blanketed the lawn.

christo
christo
1,332 Followers