Revenge at Omega House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time his destination was Room 307, second to last on the left side of the hall. He knocked three times, and shifted his hips to give his burgeoning erection room to grow. When the girl inside opened the door his penis leapt like a porpoise breaking the surface. She was young, just 18, with the dewy, succulent lushness teenage girls possess. Her hair was platinum blonde, her lips full and pillowy, her blue eyes were deep, dark, and dim. As beautiful as her face was, it was her body that made Sean painfully stiff between his legs. She wore a pale purple teddy with an embroidered paisley pattern and a gauzy wrap around her shoulders. Her impossibly full breasts floated high inside the half-cups of her teddy, and her hips curved out into the perfect rounds of her buttocks. Sean's mouth went dry as his eyes ate her up.

"Amber, darling, how are you?" he said tenderly, and kissed each of her beautiful cheeks before printing a kiss on her glossy lips. "How is your paper coming?"

The girl focused her blue eyes on his chin. "Not too bad."

"Do you want me to go over it for you?"

"No, that's OK."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her again. "Darling, it's no trouble."

She led him to the computer sitting on her desk. Neither of them mentioned the fact that the only thing she wore was an expensive piece of lingerie. Sean pulled the mint chocolate chip ice cream out of the bag and handed it to her. "I brought your favorite," he said.

The beautiful girl's smile was sweet and earnest. "That was so nice of you, Sean. Thank you so much."

Another kiss, and he said. "Have a little snack, and I'll look this over."

He rushed through her paper, rewriting practically the whole thing on the fly. She sat on a chair behind him, her long legs crossed at the knee, spooning ice cream into her pink, warm mouth. My God, this girl excited him. One of the prime benefits of being a senior Omega brother was selecting an Alpha pledge to serve as your mistress for the year. The brother was expected to treat the girl as a man would treat any paramour, with gifts and expensive dinners and shopping excursions. The girl, and they all were girls, none over 19, gave the men what they had to offer-themselves.

As the president of the fraternity, Sean had first choice of the girls. He remembered that night, walking up and down the halls of the Alpha dorms in silk pajamas and slippers, sipping from a snifter of brandy, feeling all the world like Hugh Hefner. He carefully examined each girl, imagining her sucking him, sitting on him, down on all fours and looking over her shoulder as he mounted her.

When he saw Amber, the other ninety-nine girls might as well have been pieces of furniture. She was so beautiful, so sexy, so indescribably juicy that he felt a sudden frisson of fear that some other brother might take her away from him. He walked right up and took her hand, kissing it with a formal bow. "My name is Sean," he told her, loud enough that everyone up and down the halls could hear. "I'd like to get to know you better." He kissed her cheek, and looked down the hall at the envious faces of his brethren. She looked just as he hoped-nervous, apprehensive, but agreeable. She said, "I would like that very much." He led her into her suite, and locked the door behind them.

During their conversation she admitted her virginity, explaining that she'd waited because she wanted to give herself to a man, not some high-school boy. It took all of Sean's self-control not to fall on his knees and sing hosannas to the heavens. He didn't deflower her right then and there, that would have been bad form. He did that two weeks later, in a luxurious hotel room, the bed strewn with rose petals, candelabra in each corner of the room providing warm, flickering light.

He tried to make the event as memorable as possible, and succeeded, except for the matter of his own performance. Less than a minute after penetrating her he exhausted his patience and poured himself hot and thick inside her. He did not apologize for his haste, of course, letting her think that this was normal. But he didn't forgive himself, or, more to the point, he didn't forgive HER. She excited him so much that he couldn't restrain himself, and every time he made love to Amber he found himself exploding inside the velvety cavity between her legs before he could fully savor the sensation.

There was, however, one sure way to re-establish his self-esteem. When he finished editing he said, "Come here, darling." She set the carton on the floor and snuggled into his lap. "You're paper was very good."

"Was it?" she asked, biting her lower lip and almost making Sean sick with lust. He wanted to be inside her, he wanted his penis between her legs, but he took a deep breath and controlled himself. He kissed her, his tongue gently fencing with hers, tasting mint chocolate chip and the mysterious sweetness of her mouth. She slipped the straps of the teddy from her smooth shoulders and offered him her dark brown nipples. "Make love to me," she whispered.

He nuzzled the deep cleavage between her breasts, inhaling her scent, before his mouth moved to her nipples. She cooed softly and ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked and nibbled at her. "Fuck me, please," she sighed. "I want you to fill me up inside."

Sean took one last deep breath. "I want to fill up your mouth, darling. You thought the ice cream was your dessert, didn't you?" He shook his head. "No, your dessert is right here," he said, patting his crotch.

Her face went pale, her bottom lip quivered. She didn't dare refuse him, even the idea of insubordination wouldn't flash through that lovely, empty head. But her distaste was apparent. "I'm waiting," he barked, and she jerked at the sharpness in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Sean," she said, sliding to her knees, nesting between his legs. She unzipped him, pulled down his pants and boxers. He was so ready that the head of his penis was already slick with his lubrication. Sean watched raptly as her warm little hand closed around the shaft of his cock. Just her touch was enough to elicit a tiny gasp. "Let me make you feel good," she said, her blue eyes so gentle, so loving.

She lowered her head into his lap, her lips closed around the bulbous head, and she began sucking him. Sean gasped again, this time much longer and louder. He kept his eyes locked between his legs, at the beautiful girl whose mouth slid up and down his penis, giving him more pleasure than he'd ever experienced in his life. She was very good at performing oral sex, having learned the art from the older Alphas, and combined with her beauty and overt sexuality she soon had him writhing in the chair.

"Amber, darling, yes," he whispered. Her mouth made loud slurping noises, she knew he liked to hear the wet sounds of her mouth loving him. Sean remembered the girl sucking on Franco's enormous dick, her lust for him, her desire to have his meat in her mouth. Breathing through his mouth, Sean wondered if Franco had enjoyed performing for them, showing off his sexual prowess, the enormity of his penis. Sean imagined himself fucking Amber in front of her brothers, fucking her so hard, and for so long, that she whimpered and cried and begged for his semen to soak her insides.

"Oh!" he moaned as her warm mouth and stroking fingers broke him yet again. "Oh, Amber, I love you, you know that, right?"

She looked at him, her eyes so big and innocent. "I love you," he moaned, and hated himself. Every time he climaxed with Amber he couldn't help himself, he told her over and over again that he loved her. Whether he did or not wasn't the point-he should control himself, and he couldn't.

He didn't want to come yet, but Amber's patient cocksucking was more than he could bear. Then he remembered Franco, beating that bitch with his dick, and he frantically pulled his penis from her mouth and slapped it against her face. "Oh!" she said, surprised, as he smacked his cock against her soft cheek. His penis didn't make as loud a sound as Franco's enormous shlong, but it excited Sean tremendously.

"Beg me!" he groaned. "Beg me for my cock!"

"Please, pleeese! Let me blow you, let me make you feel good!"

He kept hitting her, until he tapped his cockhead against her lips, and she kissed his purple helmet. "Please," she moaned. "I'm on my knees, I'm begging you, please..." Her tongue caressed him and his whole body twitched. He couldn't believe how much he loved smacking her with his cock, couldn't believe she liked it, couldn't believe this exquisite girl was his, all his...

"Suck it!" he panted, and Amber teased him with her tongue for just a few seconds more before burying her nose in his pubic hair, deep throating him with such enthusiasm that his eyes rolled back in his head. .

"Oh, honey, don't stop, don't stop..."

She pulled her mouth away and furiously pumped his slippery cock. "NO!" he roared, and seized her head with both hands. He stuffed his penis between her lips and humped her face. She squeezed her eyes tight as he erupted. "OH! OH! Honey, honey...OH!" He let out a cowlike sound of joy. "I love you so much, yes! Suck me!"

His penis erupted in her mouth, an enormous flood of semen flowed into her loving mouth, she kept her head moving up and down even as he jerked and moaned in the throes of his climax. He couldn't help himself, he looked into her eyes and moaned, "I love you, I love you..."

His orgasm finally ended, but his heart still pounded, his body still tingled, and he still held Amber's lovely face in his hands. His penis still filled her mouth, which was now also filled with something else. She tried to pull her head back, but he held her fast. "Swallow it," he said.

He waited, but she refused him. A single tear fell from her cheek. Her face flushed red, she couldn't breathe through her mouth with him stuffed there. A hot rage boiled inside him. "SWALLOW!" he demanded.

At last, unable to fight it any longer, she obeyed. Her throat clenched, once, twice, and then a final time. Sean's anger left just like that, he sat back in the chair and his doughy penis slipped from her lips. More tears streaked her golden face, and he reached out and tenderly brushed them aside.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" he asked. She shook her head no. "It gets easier every time?" She nodded. "You know how much I like that, don't you?" Another nod. "Good. That's good."

He stood, pulled up his boxer and jeans, and helped her to her feet. She was a bit unsteady, and he put his arms around her and held her close. "Why don't you go and freshen up a bit?" he whispered into her ear. He released her from his embrace and she ran to the bathroom, where he heard her brushing her teeth. When she returned, he kissed her on the lips and said, "I'm sorry, darling, I have to go."

"So soon?" she said, and the disappointment on her face cut him to the quick.

"I'm afraid so. I have to study, and so do you." He hugged her again, holding her close, his chin on the top of her head, and he inhaled the fragrance of her hair. "We had some trouble tonight with one of the other fraternities, so some of my friends will be walking you to class and making sure no one bothers you."

"Will I see you before the break?" she asked.

He wanted to say no. He should say no. He should let her pine for him during the Christmas break, show this girl that she had no hold on him whatsoever. But he couldn't help himself. "Of course, darling. Of course." He kissed her on each cheek, the on the lips. "Good night," he said.

Sean did not immediately leave the Alpha dorm. He walked to the big suite on the second floor and knocked. The girl who opened the door was Sean's age, a busty redhead with what are called blowjob lips. This girl, Sean knew from experience, was not at all squeamish about swallowing semen.

"Is Liz here?" he said.

The redhead's moist, plump lips spread into a seductive smile. "Yes, she is, do..."

"Get lost," he said, and walked right past her. The woman he was looking for was lying on a couch, watching some nighttime soap opera. She was tall, thin, and elegant, her black hair chopped into a chic array of spikes. "Study break?" he sneered.

"Sean, how nice to see you," she said, her voice a confident purr. He loomed over her, his expression pitiless. Her smile wavered. "How can I help you?" she asked, and Sean glared at her until she added, "sir?"

"Next time that girl up there refuses to do her duty I'm bringing my brothers up here and we're going to see how many men you can satisfy in a night. I've just about had it with your lack of leadership."

She looked frightened, and that pleased Sean, it put his feet back on the ground. "I'm sorry, I'll take care of it personally."

"I want her to do it happily. Enthusiastically. I want her begging me to let her do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course, I'm sorry, sir."

He turned and left her room without another word. He felt good, almost exhilarated. But in the lobby he ran into three of his brothers-Eli, Brad, and Derek. Sean was taken aback, embarrassed that he'd been seen in this place on this night, it made him look weak. But Derek saved him. He said, "I decided to act on your suggestion tonight, sir. I thought it was best to get these two back in the saddle right away. Were you making the arrangements for us?"

Sean smiled. "I was. Go up and see Liz, I just got done speaking to her. Tell her I sent you, tell her," he smiled evilly, "tell her I sent you three to inspire her to do a good job for me. She'll understand." His brothers beamed with surprise and delight, and Sean motioned them closer. "And really give it your all." He looked each young man in the eye to make sure he was understood, and they nodded back with enthusiasm.

The three young brothers, excited at the thought of fucking one of the senior sisters, and the head of the Alphas at that, fairly ran through the lobby to the staircase. Sean walked out into the cold, clear night, filled his lungs with fresh air, and blessed the stars twinkling above. What a wonderful world. What a remarkable night.