Revenge at What Price

Story Info
Alex gets his revenge, with a life altering consequence.
3.2k words
4.19
30.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex breathed heavily, sighing for the thousandth time as his eyes stared into the screen. His eyes burned as they began to water, as they surveyed everything on the screen again. After one more long breath and sigh he turned away as he ran his fingers through his thick hair. He rustled his own hair as he began to rethink his career choices like did every day, He knew his time was limited until that certain woman would make her way around and give him hell again. He turned swiveling in the chair back staring at the screen. His hands began to sweat as he looked at the time. He looked around the cubicles making sure the witch wasn't on her way yet. Finally after staring at the same line of codes for hours, he saw it the break, the bug. He moved quickly holding the delete button as he typed quickly. The ticking of his keyboard blocked out the certain sound of heels on linoleum. Then he heard it the screech he had learned to dread.

"Still not done, I give you one task, one simple task to complete, everyone one else was way ahead on their fifth or sixth." Her voice drifted off in his head, after a while it always turned into a low pitched wine. She would always talk loud enough to make sure to get the entire offices attention. He could feel everyone eyes burning on him, whether it is pity, or shame the attention was enough to piss him off. His fingers dug into the rests of the chair as he gritted his teeth; he tried to ignore her it was always the best thing to do, but she definitely made it difficult for him. His eyes turned to see her face, that same smile she always had, the same one that drove him crazy. She was the only person he knew who could smile while the belittled and yelled at someone. "Sometime I don't even know why I keep you around, how hard is your job really." He turned fully to face her, it wasn't enough that she was a total bitch, but she was absolutely gorgeous. She looked like a fairy tell princess, long golden blonde hair draped down her back, a sharp thin face, and deep pool blue eyes. Her small frame exaggerated her curves. She looked like she should be modeling not terrorizing the office. Finally she had enough as she turned leaving Alex sitting in his chair an angry stew, His eyes stared at her tight ass as she walked away, something about the way she talked to him he wanted to fuck her so much more, to make her his bitch.

He mumbled under his breath "You'll get yours Beth".

Alex turned back to his screen as he began working on his next project when he heard another set of footsteps approach. He watched as a friend moved sitting on his desk as she shook his head. The young man spoke as Alex never turned away from his desk, "I can't understand why she hates you so much, I thought your one of the best buggers here. But she really does hate you wow, public humiliation." Alex glared at his friend from the corner of his eye, trying his best to focus on his work before he gets yelled at again. His friend rambled on about this and that, almost all of his words lost upon Alex's deaf ears. Until finally "You she should see her house to man it's crazy, it's hard to believe how little she pays us." Alex's head snapped back as he stared at his friend for a second.

"You're telling me you know where she lives? Where!" His voice rose to a point he didn't mean it to go but from the first second he began to plan his revenge.

"Yea its down a ways from Stone Street, but you really can't miss it, the place is huge" his friend retorted without even thinking of why Alex would be so curious.

"You just made my day man" Alex quickly hugged his friend as he went back to work with a new vigor he hadn't had in a long time, his friend wondered off felling weird after the hug.

The rest of the day flew by; he had hardly seen Beth the entire day, but out of the corner of his eye as she made her passes. His mind imagined tying her up, taking her doggy style punishing her like the bitch she was, he knew deep down he could never be so brave, but the fantasy caused his cock to ache in his pants. He had hardly even noticed the day go buy as people began to leave their cubicles as he grabbed his things heading to his car. Just as he was about to walk out the door he felt his phone vibrate, his eyes read the screen as he quickly replied with a smile, "Hey sorry have to cancel, some work stuff came up, but this could totally change my work life" The reply was quickly answered "Well good luck, see you later." With that final look he headed into his car.

Alex's hand shook as he stared at the house before his, a large country home made of bricks with stone pillars at the entrance, along the way was a long gravel driveway with a new ford truck in it. The house was beautiful, large enough that some people could even call it a mansion. She was beautiful, rich, and a cunt. It all didn't seem fair, how she could live this way after everything she put him through, the way she acted. He felt his phone vibrate as he silenced it, reaching into his car as he pulled out a metal baseball bat. He drew closer to the car as gripped the bat swinging into the headlights, each swing making his blood beat faster. After smashing every headlight he moved to the tires stabbing each one flat. He breathed heavily as she turned away from the car as he headed back to his car grabbing a carton of eggs. He took the egg in his hands and threw it as hard as he could into the house. He smiled as he heard the egg it the house. Although it could be said that it was hard to notice on such a huge house each one mattered to him, as if every egg could replace the rude comments.. He turned around going back for more eggs. His mind was so clouded with revenge, all he could hear was his heart beating inside his ears. His was so distracted that he wouldn't hear a door close, the clicking of heels, or the sound of a bat being lifted from a rock drive way. Alex laughed one last time as he bent down his hand reaching for a fresh egg. He threw it waiting for the sound of the egg to hit but what he heard was something else the sound of the baseball bat hitting the back of his head.

He awoke to the ringing inside his head, everything blurred as his head pounded the room spinning around him. Through cracked eyes he tried to make sense of the room, a dark bedroom very bare. His eyes saw the cushioned bed, a nightstand, a camera on a nightstand standing right infront of him with a blinking red light. He realized quickly that the camera was pointed at him and filming. His hands moved to grip his head as he felt the cuffs around his wrist. He tried to move feeling all of his limbs chained to the corners of the bed. He pulled at his leather cuffs trying to get free until his wrists ached. He finally gave up all hope of freedom disappearing as he waited to be murdered. He wondered what sick person would do this to him or more so what they would do to him.

His eyes looked around the room wondering just where he was as he heard a door close as he heard heels head into the room. His eyes glued to the door way as he heard them get closer. He struggled to breathe as his eyes watched as Beth walked in. Her golden blonde hair was braided down her back, her eyes smoked with dark red lips. Her pale skin glowed under her dark makeup; black leather corset clung to her skin as her huge breast hung over. The dress clung to her every curve showing off her amazing figure. Her garter led to long dark stocking down her long gorgeous legs to her tall open toed heels. Alex's eyes were mesmerized by the woman in front of him, his eyes unable to pull his way from her long legs. He always thought she looked like some sexy princess, yet now she was something different the hottest woman he had ever seen dressed as a dominatrix She grew closer as he remained breathless, trying to speak unable to understand the situation. Just as he was about to find the words her voice rang out different before, strong, powerful, and controlling. "You have been bad, I could have forgiven the eggs, but what you did to my car that's unforgivable, you'll have to pay."

Alex moved pulling against his chains with all his might as he tried to stand up to defend himself. His head pounded as he felt dizzy even trying to think. He opened his mouth," no that wasn't me, it..." Only seconds from him opening his mouth he felt her hand come across his face sending he back on his back. The hit increased his dizziness as he tried to steady his body. Beth moved closer as she stood right before the bed her hands close to Alex's face ready to show him what happens when he talked back. Her body leaned over him as her chest leaned over showing more of her cleavage. Despite all the pain he was in his cock ached inside his pants, he could not have been more turned on.

Her red lips curled in a devious smile as he shut his mouth. She withdrew her hand from his face as she put her hands on his chest. "You're going to pay, I saw what you did, and I also know that you don't have enough money to pay for my car so you're going to pay me back another way." Alex's head still spun around from the slap but everything he heard confused him. He hated her with all of his being, but something about her attracted him in such a way that drove him crazy. Her hand slowly traced down his chest to his stiff cock that tented in his boxers. "Aww isn't that cute, but you've got the wrong idea." She moved as her hand lifted the corset revealing a huge veiny cock. It hung below her dress limp easily two times the size of his own six inch cock. Alex's eyes bulged as he pulled against his chains again not daring to open his mouth. Slowly everything she had said came to his mind as he panicked pulling like crazy trying to escape.

Beth smiled more as she watched him try to escape, watched as his futile attempt to escape and the hope inside him began to fade. Her hands moved across his chest as her nails traced up his body to his face. He fought her and tried pull away as she slapped him again making sure to get his attention. Her cock began to grow watching his struggle, watching him give up control and hope. Her blood boiled fighting to pace herself and fully enjoy it. "That's right you sissy, let me show you how to use a real cock." She moved closer up the bed as she sat on his chest her cock running up his chest until it laid right before his lips. Her hand slid up his face as she grabbed his hair pulling hard until he cried out as she moved pushing her thick cock inside his mouth. She pushed her hips forward burying her cock down into his throat. She moaned loudly rocking her hips back and forth pushing further, trying to shove more of her huge cock down his throat.

Alex choked as he tried to fight it, tears ran down his face as he tried to catch his breath. Her cock buried deep as she buried it down to the balls. Alex gasped and coughed as every second made his head spin as he fought to breath. After a few minutes she stopped pulling her cock from his mouth. He panted trying to catch his breath wondering if she was going to kill him. His eyes stared at her cock hardly able to believe the size of it. The cock was fully hard, curved nearly sitting nearly 10 inches, nearly three inches wide, putting his own meat to shame. Her voice rang out as she held out her hand closer to his face holding his gaze. He flinched tight ready to be smacked again but it never came. "You're going to suck my cock like the little bitch you are, or I'm going to shove it down again, understand?"

Alex nodded his head lightly as she moved pushing her cock against his lips smearing precum across his lips. Alex breathed heavily as the musky smell overwhelmed his senses. He moved to the base as his tongue ran from the base to the head. His tongue traced every edge of the head as he flicked at her whole. He waited until the first moan to tightly wrap his lips around the head as he slowly bobbed his way down her shaft. His eyes turned toward Beth seeking her approval as he watched her head lean back as her whole back arched. He sucked lightly as his tongue danced around the head, as the cock spasmed filling his mouth with precum. The salty taste filled his mouth as he moved deeper his tongue licking the bottom as he took it half way down rewarding him with more cum. He felt Beth's hand grip his hair as she pushed his head further down her cock. He felt disgusted and dirty and gay, and yet his cock ached to get free from his boxers, he pulled at his chains wishing to touch it. The faster he went the more precum filled his mouth, the salty taste driving him crazy even turning him on. His lips sunk deeper as the cock began to sink down his throat until he had eight inches, quickly coming back to the head sucking lightly, before taking it down even further than before.

Beth began to go crazy as she thrust her hips pushing further until she felt Alex's nose hit her pubes, as she ground her cock down his throat. She grabbed his head holding him there as her cock balls tightened, his face turning blue, but it was so close. Alex felt the last breaths leave him as he felt the cock tighten in his mouth as load after load of cum filled his mouth as he fought to swallow all of it. Finally Beth pulled her cock from his mouth as his head fell back against the pillows staring at the celling. His head spun as he tried to wrap his head around everything that happened, his cock ached so bad he could hardly remember being so horny. His mouth filled with cum he couldn't taste anything else. The sight of Beth's face when she came burned into his mind, so distracted he hardly noticed that same cock growing closer to him. His eyes drifted as he felt Beth lift his legs pulling his boxers finally letting his cock free, her cock laid next to his putting him to shame. Her cock lowered as he felt her huge head push against his tight whole. He panicked and fought again with what little strength he had left to no avail as her cock pushed harder against his whole.

Beth tight grabbed his legs up spreading them as she pushed her cock slowly slipping into his tight whole, lubed by his own spit and her cum. Her trusts were slow and strong, it felt like an eternity each trust filling him more and more ever so slowly. The huge cock felt like it was ripping him open his ass burned deep. "Your soooo tight oh, it feel so good. . Beth's hands gripped his shoulder tightly as she pushed more and more inside of him. Despite all the pain there was something so satisfying about being filled. She was only inches from being fully inside until Alex couldn't fight it anymore a loud moan escaping his lips, he watched Beth's wicked smile as her fingers dug into his shoulder as her strong hips pushed rapidly into his tight whole. Her soft thrust turned violent as she slammed more and more of her huge cock into him. His cock tingled as he felt her cock push into prostate as his entire body shook. Alex fought the chains as he felt his cock stiffen, without even being touched he began to cum as he shot rope after rope of cum all over his chest.

"Oh you like that don't you, you like taking my cock up your tight ass. That's right your my little bitch. Ohhh cumming already I'm just beginning." Every thrust buried her deeper until her balls slapped against his ass, turning on him on even more. He gripped her so tight that even the slightest movement drove her crazy, she felt her cock begin to tighten as she felt another orgasm building. She grabbed harder as her nails dug into his shoulders slamming her cock deeper until the sounds filled the room. She moved grabbing his legs as she lifted him up pulling her cock almost all the way out before slamming it all the way back in. Alex screamed in both pleasure and pain as his cock spasimed again sending more cum on his chest. Alex moaned again and again, every thrust driving him over the edge as he began moaning without control. Nothing in his entire life felt as amazing; finally she slowed as she buried her cock deep inside of him. Beth's voice cooed out as she ever slowly fucked his tight ass. "I want to hear you beg for it, beg for me to cum In you like the bitch you are."

Alex instantly cried out as soon as she slowed, "Please fuck me, ohhh please keep fucking me." His cock ached so bad as he wished he could touch it as he felt his third orgasm building as her cock continued to push deep inside his ass. Alex could hardly feel the pain beyond the immeasurable pleasure. He felt his balls tighten again until he felt Beth push one last time burying all the way in until she unloaded what felt like gallons of cum into burning ass. His body collapsed as he felt her cum soothing his burning ass. Slowly he fell asleep with Beth still inside of him, his eyes drifting to the red blinking camera as he drifted off.