Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

She was scarred not worked up and her pussy was dry as a bone. He didn’t care and began to fuck her hard while the other three guys held her face and body down on the table watching. They pushed her breasts and face against the wooden table hurting her as Munford pumped and pumped away on her body. It seemed like this was taking hours too but he had only been fucking her for a few minutes.

In and out in and out of her tight dry pussy Munford pumped his cock. She realized he was not that big, maybe 6 inches and not to thick either. Lee was bigger and thicker maybe 7 or 8 inches long and 3 inches around. His cock was as black as the sky at night. Munford was moaning and grunting and didn’t last long as he began to cum. He filled her passageway with his load making him slid in and out of her cunt much easier now. He didn’t stop fucking her until his cock was almost completely deflated and fell out of Mary’s pussy.

The brothers all patted him on the back and congratulated him on fucking his first white bitch. They laughed and carried on as Mary laid there. As she started to stand up straight, the next guy, Samuel, got behind her and pushed her back down on the table.

She cried out: “Oh please, NO! Don’t do this. Let me go. God damn it let me go!”

Bubba asked her if she wanted a beating and she cried: “No! Oh please don’t hit me. Please don’t do this please.”

Lee told her to shut the fuck up. Mary lay face down on the table again as the second black man moved behind her and began to insert his cock into her. He was bigger than the first man, maybe 7 inches long and 3 inches wide. As he continued to fuck her, she feel her body beginning to make it easy for her pussy to accept this bigger cock. Her body began to lubricate the walls of her pussy with her juices almost automatically.

Along with the first guy’s cum, Samuel was sliding his cock into her lubricated pussy now with long smooth strokes. She was stretched but not to bad. Mary trembled as she felt a movement inside her pussy that meant only one thing. Her body was starting to turn on to the fucking. She said a prey that she could control herself and not orgasm. She moaned as he continued to fuck her relentlessly. And then something started to happen that scared Mary even more than the black man fucking her.

Oh GOD NO! She felt her clit being slowly stroked and she knew it was Lee’s fingers. She knew his touch and begged for him to stop touching her.

He just laughed and said: “I told you to enjoy it baby. It’s going to happen. You might start to really love black cock. If you just accept it and go with this you will enjoy it a great deal more. Besides my brother Jones and big Bubba haven't had a turn on you yet. But they will baby. And you should thank you white ass Bubba didn’t fuck you first. He would have ripped your little white cunt like you wouldn’t believe.”

She tried to move but with two big guys holding her down she was defenseless. Finally she felt Samuel’s hands hold on to her hips as he was thrusting into her pussy harder and faster, like an animal in heat. He started to grew harder and thicker inside her and she knew he was about to cum. As his cock fucked her body now like a machine he was moving it in and out of her faster and faster and faster. The other men were cheering him on. As he continued, his cock reached its thickest and hardest point. Mary knew this one was just about finished. He was going to cum in just a few seconds.

Mary held her breath trying to not have the orgasm that was building inside her as she was being stimulated with a finger on her clit and a large cock fucking her. Samuel slammed into her and held it as deep as he could, grunting loud as he emptied his nuts into her pussy. Samuel was hot and wet from his fuck workout and slapped her ass hard as he pulled out of her pussy still semi-hard. He walked around to her face and licked her nose and lips before he wiped his cock all over her back and shoulders. He told her: “Umm umm baby. You sure do have a nice tight pussy but it’s so white.”

They all laughed as he continued to tell, her “You know, I’m going to like fucking you again and again all weekend."

She was startled. She was sure she was going to be let up after they all had a turn at her. But now she was frighten to death. They were going to fuck her again and again, over and over all weekend. As soon as Samual was finished, Lee’s brother, Jones, got right behind her and she felt him inserted the tip of his cock into her spreading pussy hole wider. She moaned louder since Lee’s brother‘s cock was quiet a bit bigger than the last two inside her maybe 8 inches long and more than 4 round. He slid it into her with one smooth fast thrust. All the cum inside her pussy made it easier but he still stretched her with his thickness. She felt like he was going to shove his cock threw her body he began fucking her so hard.

He held her hips and smacked her ass over and over again as he hammered his cock into her pussy. Mary felt the walls of her cunt protesting the big cock hammering hard inside her, but Jones continued ramming her with disregard. Again and again Jones fucked into her pussy making her body slam up against the table and hurting her. She begged for him to let her move and adjust her body on the table. But, no one paid any attention to her they were all watching her get fucked hard and laughing and cheering the black man on and on.

They watched, as the big man behind her was fuck away on her young sweet body. Jones moaned as he told them how good she was and how tight her white pussy was. He was pistoning into her over and over and over again. She cried out as her body hurt as it hit against the table in the front and was stimulated by his cock as he fucked her from behind.

And, now she found herself beginning to rock against Lee’s fingers that never stopped rubbing her clit. She cried louder as she felt an orgasm building. As Jones felt her pussy walls shrink and squeeze his cock he yelled: “She’s cumming! The bitch is cumming. I fucken knew this white bitch would love our black cocks. She wanted it. You wanted this didn’t you bitch? Come on move that white ass and fuck me baby. Oh god she is so tight.”

Jones arched his back and pushed his legs and ass forward driving his cock into her deeper. As his thick blood-swollen cock moved deeper and deeper into her cunt she screamed as the orgasm took over her body and put her into another world for a few seconds as she climaxed. As her body was climaxing to the movement of her pussy and pelvis it was all Jones could handle. His nuts felt like they were rolling up into his body as they began to unload his cum. He shot a huge load of his heavy cum into Mary’s little white body.

Mary’s body fucked Jones cock squeezing it and holding it deep inside her body as her orgasm continued. She had no idea how long it went on, but it was very long and very hard. The men cheered her on as she climaxed again right behind the first one. When she finally finished she was shaking and whimpering as Lee finally stopped stroking her clit.

Jones had stopped pumping his cock into her but kept his cock deep inside her as he slowly rotated his hips round in little circles. Mary had no feeling in her pussy at all now but she did feel him slap her ass hard over and over again. As her orgasm began to reside she could still feel him in her body but he was just holding it in her feeling her orgasm die away. Cum was running out of Mary’s cunt like a small river down her legs.

Finally, Bubba pulled on Jones’s shoulder and his cock slipped out of Mary’s pussy. He pushed Jones away and told him it was his turn. He had waited long enough. She lifted her shoulders raising them a little before Bubba slammed her head back down on the table and positioned his huge cock at the entrance of her already cum filled pussy. Mary moaned as she felt another cock, a much bigger one at the opening of her pussy.

As Bubba pushed the big cock head in between her pussy lips, she cried: “Oh please Bubba. Please let me rollover I hurt so bad.”

He smiled down at her and then said: “Fuck you bitch.”

Then he stopped, he had a better idea. He told them: “Yea, roll the bitch over. She should see what I have for her anyway. Look at this cock baby. I’m going to fuck your heart out with this pole.”

Bubba had been stroking his cock all the time the others had been fucking Mary and now he was huge. The last cock was big but God Bubba's was gigantic. Bubba was 6’4’ and weighted about 350 pounds. His cock was at least 11 inches long, maybe more than a foot or more she wasn’t sure. He was as thick as Mary’s arm.

Mary looked down at his cock and when she saw that huge cock she cried out: “OH GOD! No Bubba!You are going to kill me. Oh god someone stop him. I’m to small for that thing.”

They all laughed as Bubba put his cock head, against her pussy lips and pressed into her a little harder. Her cunt lips parted as half the cock head slid in. He pushed more and she cried out as the men took her arms and legs and held them open for Bubba. She was half sitting up on the table with a man hold each of her legs and Bubba standing between them pressing his huge cock into her little white pussy.

Lee moved in and pushed her down so her back was now on the table. Bubba said: “Let the bitch watch. Let her see my cock go in and stretch her white cunt.”

Lee let her sit back up but she just lay there. Lee lifted her and yelled: “He told you to watch. So watch Mary. Watch him fuck your sweet little white pussy with that big fucking black cock.”

As her pussy lips parted and surrounded that fat black cock head Bubba began pushed more into her pussy. She moaned and he grunted. He told the other guys: “I’ll hold her fucking legs you all lift her up so the bitch can sees me fuck her with this big black dick.”

The men lifted her head and shoulders up higher off the table and held Mary up as Bubba pushed again and his cock head stretched Mary’s pussy like nothings she had ever felt before. As Bubba held one of Mary’s leg under each arm, he was relentlessly pushing his thick cock into her small body.

As the two women stood in the lady’s room, Mary stopped crying and stood up. She looked so scared. She looked at Barbara saying: “No matter what anyone tells you Barb, a big thick cock hurts like hell when it is pushed into a pussy as small as mine. Even if that pussy has been well fucked ahead of time, it still hurts so badly. I am so small down there Barbara!"

She then continued with her story. Mary told Barbara: "I was so afraid Barb. When Bubba started pushing harder and I felt him move that big cock head into my pussy’s channel, I screamed like I was being killed."

Bubba continued to push his huge cock into Mary's body not giving a damn about her. Mary told her, Bubba just smiled at her. They laughed. They all laughed. She tried to close her eyes, but they seem to not want to close. They seemed to want to watch as he pushed and pushed his giant cock into her small body.

Mary said: "I screamed and cried as every inch went in. Oh Barb. it hurt so bad. Then I screamed as loud as I could hoping they would stop. But, that fucking Bubba just smiled at me showing me his gold tooth."

I said to myself: “OH GOD Mary they are going to kill you.”

Bubba’s cock was shinning with the cum dripping from Mary’s pussy as he backed his cock out a few inches before pushing back into her. Her wetness and the cum didn’t help much as Bubba continued to move into her pussy further now. He continued to insert it into Mary

Lee whispered in her ear: “Relax your body Mary and it will be easier. Relax and enjoy it baby. Most girls don’t know what a big dick can do to a woman. They don’t know how it feels being fucked by a horse cock. But more and more of hem are finding out as we get to fuck them! I have had more dumbass white pussy this year than I ever had in my life. They all fall in love just like you. Seems you girls just love the big dicks we have. Don’t you? Tell me the truth baby. You love a big fat black cock don't you?”

Mary didn’t say anything except: “Fuck you Lee!”

Lee grabbed her face again and told her: “First Bubba is going to fuck you and stretch you so much you’ll be no good to anyone but him for months. But, if you still want me after Bubba is finished with you I’ll be happy to fill your white mouth and ass with my cum."

He slapped her. She started bleeding again from her lip and nose. She watched Bubba pushed and pushed until he had 8 or 9 inches inside her. She didn’t believe she was still alive. All but a few inches of his huge cock was now inside her pussy. She felt like a turkey on Thanksgiving, stuff.

Bubba smiled again and said: “How you feeling baby? I’ll leave it in you a few minutes so you can adjust. You like Bubba’s big dick don’t you. All the women like my cock after they get use to it. I’m going to fuck you now like you have never been fucked before baby. You are going to love this.”

Mary moaned and kept her eyes closed. After a few minutes, Bubba began to pull out and Mary felt like her insides were being pulled out along with his cock. She was being lifted off the table with this big cock slowly coming out of her hole.

The 3 guys held her as Bubba continued to back his cock out 5 or 6 inches. She was just starting to relax a little when she felt him began to push it back in. This time he pushed just about all of his cock back into her body. She felt like it was in her throat.

She cried out as Bubba began to pull out again. His cock was covered with her wetness and the cum from the others. In and out, in and out, again and again and again he moved on her.

Mary watched in horror as Bubba moved his cock in and out a little bit easier now fucking her very stretched pussy. As Bubba slowly moved his cock in and out of Mary, Lee began to slowly rub her very sensitive clit again. She begged him to stop. The other men were holding her arms cheering Bubba on.

She could do nothing. Bubba pulled her hips towards the end of the table and lifted her legs up holding one over each of his big shoulders now. She was a captive who could only move when they let her.

Bubba said: “Damn! This pussy is so fucking sweet Lee. You were right. We should do this more. Oh fuck she is so tight. I love this white cunt.”

Mary cried like a baby as Bubba quicken his pace now and Lee quickened his fingers as they flicked over her clit in time with Bubba’s cock. Mary felt her body betraying her again. She moaned as Bubba said: “Sweet meat. You are such sweet meat. I could get use to this pussy! I might have to fuck you 2, 3 maybe 4 times a day. She’s so wet! Man! Damn she is wet."

Lee said: “She’s gonna cum. Fuck I knew the bitch would love your cock Bubba.”

He slammed it up into her again and again and again and then he held it deep inside her pussy. He had this really big smiled on his ugly face again as Mary tried to hold her sexual urge down. But, with her clit being directly stimulated over and over again by Lee’s fingers and that huge cock attacking her pussy, she couldn’t help it and began to rock her hips and grind her pussy on his cock. She stated fucking Bubba now and he moaned as her pussy moved over his long hard shaft.

At first it was a slow steady orgasm and Mary moaned as she started to lift her little body up pressing her clit against Lee’s fingers. Bubba was smiling his ass off as he moved in and out her pussy now with only his own satisfaction his concern. Mary felt the orgasm build and build until she just couldn’t control her body any longer. She began to moan and her moans turned into cries which turned into a sort of wail. As her body took total control over her brain and she started to act more like an animal now than a human being. An animal that needed and wanted sexual release.

Mary’s body began to thrust her hips up into Lee’s fingers and Bubba’s cock as she rocketed from one orgasm to the next to the next. Her ass lifted her little body up off the table as she yelled: “Fuck me Bubba. Fuck me! OH YES FUCK ME!!”

Bubba held her hips as he pumped and pumped that big cock into her small white body! Now after her third orgasm in a row without stopping, she was lifting her small young ass up off the table meeting his thrusts as she continued to cry out: “OH god. Oh God I can’t hold it back. I’m cumming. Oh god I’m cumming! Oh fuck YES! It feels so good! FUCK ME BUBBA! FUCK ME! FUCK ME BABY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

Bubba told the other guys to squeeze the bitch’s tits. Bubba felt Mary’s cunt squeezing his cock so tight he could hardly move it now without cumming. She screamed as her pelvis humped and humped and humped her pussy on Bubba’s huge cock matching his slamming cock. She continued to cum and cum as her body received more stimulation from Lee’s fingers and Bubba’s cock.

Bubba was loving this pussy. He hadn’t been fucked like this since he did his cousin when she was younger and that was years ago when he was 16. They fucked for weeks once she found out how big his cock was. And, now he was nailing this sweet little white girl's cunt the same way.

Mary’s body continued to climb and climb as she fucked Bubba. Lee stopped stroking her clit and let Bubba work his magic on her body. Bubba took her and lifted her off the table. Mary wrapped her legs around him and began humping her pussy on his big cock up inside her womb. Mary couldn’t feel anything now except Bubba’s huge cock ramming her young body. She was almost delirious as he lifted her and then let her drop down ramming her cunt with his cock.

Her body was like a doll as Bubba continued to fuck into her. She held on to him and was panting as they all watched Bubba’s cock moving in and out of her body, Over and over and over again Bubba worked his cock into her lifting her up each time he hammered into her.

Lee said: “Hold on bitch, Bubba’s going to cum inside you. He’s so big he’ll cum in your womb bitch. He’s going to give you a black baby to take care of. We love giving you white bitches a kid to take care of don’t we Bubba? That’s all you white bitches are good for. You want him to cum don’t you bitch? If he cums he’ll stop tearing your pussy apart. Tell him how much you want him to fill you with his cum baby.”

Mary didn’t answer she just held on and grunted every time Bubba fucked his cock all the way into her. Finally after what seem like a week, Bubba laid her back on the table and said: “Hold her tight I’m going to cum so deep in her body I’ll make a bunch of black babies."

They all laughed as Bubba moaned like a fucking animal. His gold tooth was shinning as he smiled and rocked his hips as he continued to hump and slam Mary’s poor small body. As his nuts slammed against her small ass, he began to release all the cum that was building up inside him for the last 2 hours. Mary didn’t realize it but she had been fucked almost continuously for over two hours.

As Bubba released his cum Mary could feel it empty into her and fill her entire womb and pussy and birthing channel. She couldn’t move. When Bubba finally pulled out there was a loud popping sound. He stood there with his soften cock hanging half way down his leg. Mary didn’t move, she was waiting for the next man to climb on top of her. When none did she closed her eyes and curled up into a ball holding her knees with her arms and started sobbing. The 4 guys let her sleep on the table and they played cards and drank and smoked pot that night. As morning came, Mary woke up and was so sore she could hardly move.

Lee was the first to wake up. He came over and gave her the last stale donut to eat. She was allowed to go to the bathroom and clean herself up but someone always watched what she did. Even when she had to pee, one of the brothers watched her. It was embarrassing as hell but she had no choice. Finally, Mary came back into the room being dragged by the arm by Munford.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers