Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

He made her lay back on the bed and he put his cock right into her face. He told her: “Suck it bitch. I need to cum this morning.”

Mary sucked and sucked his cock seeing it grow as her mouth moved over the fat black head. As she continued to suck Munford off, Samuel came over and began to rub her pussy with his hand. He asked her: “So bitch, how’s this sweet pussy this morning? I bet you would like me to put a big cock in it for you. You want my cock baby? Did you miss my big black cock?”

He opened her legs and moved his cock head up to her already spread pussy lips. Mary moaned as she felt him enter her with one thrust. He began to pump her pussy while Munford pumped her mouth. Lee came back into the room after taking a piss and saw what was going on. He said: “Don’t fuck that ass. I’m telling you that ass is my ass!"

Bubba woke up and grunted as he sat up in one of the beds. He saw what was going on and smiled saying: “She’s fucking already? She must really like black cock for breakfast."

Munford moaned as he began to cum in Mary’s mouth. He dumped all he had before shaking his cock letting the last couple of drops fly on he face. Samuel was going to town on her pussy when Bubba stood up and wathced. Mary saw him stand and hold his cock. God it was 8 inches soft! He shook it as he walked over to her. Mary watched him walk over to her and put his cock in her face. She remembered that he smelled so bad. He said: “Open wide baby. Breakfast is being served.”

They all laughed but Mary didn’t open her mouth. Lee grabbed Mary’s throat and told her: “The man said open. So open your mouth bitch.”

As Lee choked her throat, Mary’s eyes filled with tears and she started crying as she opened her mouth and Bubba pushed his big black cock head into it. It laid on her tongue filling her mouth. She cried as she felt Bubba’s cock begin to grow again in her mouth. She then felt Samuel thrust hard one last time into her pussy and he began to cum. Bubba was holding her head and grunting. Finally he pulled his cock out of her mouth and said: “Shit I gots to piss.”

He turned and walked to the bathroom. Lee pulled Mary to an upright position on the bed and told her: “This is as good a time as any for me to get that virgin ass of yours. Stand up and hold the end of the table."

Mary begged him, she pleaded with him but he just slapped her 3 times knocking her to the floor. He pulled her up and with Samuel and Munford holding her and bending her over the table and holding her arms, he moved behind her. The men put her arms and hands on the table and told her she would love ass fucking.

Lee grabbed her cunt under her ass between her legs with his hand. He used Munford’s cum that was leaking out of her pussy to lube her ass. He then positioned his cock at her ass hole as he began to finger her ass hole getting it opened. Mary cried and cried as he inserted first one finger than two and finally the tip of his cock was pushed against her open ass hole.

As Mary wailed from the pain Lee pushed his cock into Mary’s virgin ass. He moaned saying her ass was the tightest piece of ass he had ever fucked.

When he had about 6 inches up Mary’s ass, he began to pull back a little. She shook from the pain as Lee pushed his cock back in and then out again. He started to fuck her with a steady pace in and out, in and out. The men held her upper body down on the table.

She couldn’t do anything but try to relax as Lee fucked her ass. He was ripping her ass as he held her hips and the men held her arms keeping her from moving off the table or falling. She didn’t know how long it went on but finally Lee moaned that he was going cum and fill her white ass with his cum. Lee rammed into her pushing her up against the table and Mary felt her bows fill up with Lee’s cum. He pulled out of her and the men let go of her.

She fell to the floor in a ball. They watched as Lee’s cum leaked out of her ass. He grabbed her hair and lifted her face up to him. He said: “Clean off my cock bitch.”

She didn’t move as Lee rubbed his cock, which was just inside her ass all over her face. She only moaned as she could smell her own shit! When he let her hair go she fell on the floor. Bubba came back and asked: “What the fuck happened to her?”

Lee told him: “I fucked her ass and she couldn’t stand it. She passed out.”

Bubba said: “Fuck Lee I guess I don’t get my blow job now. Thanks a lot you ass hole.”

Lee pulled Mary up by her hair and told her: “Suck his cock or I’ll beat you to hell.”

He slapped her across the room and Mary fell on the bed. Bleeding and so tired, so used, she didn’t care at that point what happened to her. She just laid there. Lee pulled her up and slapped her 3 or 4 more times before Bubba stopped him. Mary fell to the floor. She was out cold. After trying to revive her they figured she was useless to them.

Samuel said: “Come on let’s go."

Bubba asked: “What about the bitch? What about my blow job?”

Mary heard Lee say: “Fuck her. Leave her. She ain’t that good anyway. Cries to much.”

And, they left. They just left her laying there and drove away. After a while Mary crawled up to the bed and laid there. Hours later she woke up and was able to dress enough to get her out into public. She drag herself to her car. She finally made it back to her room at the college and fell on to the bed in her room where she stayed for two days!

She said: “And, this morning I saw you. I finally got back to school today. When I got here this morning Lee was waiting for me. He told me if I told anyone, ANYONE, what happened they would come back to get me. This time they would not only fuck me again but they would kill me. Oh god Barb I’m so scared.”

Barb held her and told her we are going to the hospital. They left the building and Barbara drove her to the hospital and got her admitted. Mary was having a breakdown from what they did to her. Barbara reported it as a rape but there was no physical evidence since Mary had showered when she got home and then again this morning before she went to school. But her face, back and legs showed the police all they needed. The hospital also provided some evidence of torture and assault.

The police checked it and even arrested 4 of the guys. They held Munford and Bubba. But they had to let Lee and his brother Samuel go. Bubba and Munford were charged with kidnapping, 2-degree rape and first degree assault. They couldn’t make bail and were held until the trial.

Mary felt Lee was the most dangerous one out of all of them. She was sure he was going to get her. She asked Barbara if she could stay at her place a few days until she could find another place to live. Barb told her it was OK even if her husband felt it was bad idea.

After a few weeks had passed, Barb and Mary became good friends even with the difference in their ages. She was like a daughter to Barb.

Mary was renting a room from Barb instead of trying to locate a place in the middle of the school year. Mary started at a different school but Barb decided to finish out the year at the same Community college. One day she was packing up her car to leave when someone came up behind her and shoved her hard into the truck of her car. She dropped her purse and books in the well of the trunk and heard the trunk slammed closed with her inside it. She felt the car move and realized she was being car jacked with her inside!!”

END OF PART ONE

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers