Revenge! Ch. 02

Story Info
The demoness descends upon her first victim: Anya.
7.1k words
4.17
34.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge is a dish best served hot; very hot! Pt. 2

Prelude: Lillith

The demon flew straight up in the air. Freedom at last. After 300 years being stuck in another dimension, she was finally free to roam the Earth again. First resolve the tasks at hand and then extract a bit of revenge. The priest who had banished her from this plane was long dead, but she could extract her revenge on his descendents, or maybe go after his church and thoroughly corrupt the whole congregation. And then there’s the boy who summoned her.

However, first she had to get her bearings in this new era, so she flew north.

The first large town she came across was Tijuana. A quick flyby and a few psychic probes showed her that there were few vices on Earth that were not available here. Her half an hour investigation showed her the possibilities of this day and age. The thorough corruption that had gotten foothold in this modern society, the drugs, the sex, the violence, it all made her wander if there wasn’t a demon influencing it all…

She then flew north, to California. To Sunnydale.

Chapter two: The Magic Box becomes a toy box

Anya was shooing the last customers out of the Magic Box, it had been a busy day, especially without the help of her friends. The day before Halloween was always the busiest day of the year for the Magic Box and without the help of the Scoobies it would’ve been impossible to help all customers.

But Willow wasn’t allowed in a fifty metre radius of the store for obvious reasons, Anya couldn’t stand to be around Xander the whole day and Buffy was out on slayer duty. Only Dawn had been there to help her during the day, but then again she was still paying Anya back for goods she had stolen last year.

Luckily Dawny had been smart enough to take some friends from school with her. There was way too much work for the two of them to keep their heads above water. There were Carlos and Kit, Dawn’s new two best friends, and also Jason and Diana, two seniors whom Dawn also knew from school. Jason and Diana were, like Kit, two Goths who thought it would be cool to work in a magic store. And truth to be told, Anya thought they had done a good job.

As she closed the door behind her last customer, she let out a sigh of relief. There was still a lot of cleaning up to do, and she had to count what was in the cash register and enter into the ledger. But first things first.

“Dawn you have to go home, it’s getting dark outside and your sister wants you home before dusk.”

“Aww Anya, come on, let me stay.” Dawn replied embarrassed.

Anya was completely unaware of the embarrassment she was causing to Dawn by telling her she had to be home before dark, in front of her friends and went on obliviously: “Dawn you know what your sister said. You have to be home before dark and you have to stay inside with Willow and Xander. I’ll join you guys later and we’ll play some games and swap stories. It’ll be fun.”

To spare herself further embarrassment Dawn gave in. “Okay I’ll go.”

“We’ll escort her home miss Emerson.” Carlos said. “We’ll see to it that she stays safe. Come on Dawn, grab your coat and let’s go.”

Carlos, Kit and a sputtering Dawn left the Magic Box.

“Will you two stay behind and help me clean up?” Anya said as she turned to Jason and Diana.

“Sure miss Emerson, you’re shop is so cool. You’d almost think magic is real if you see all these things.”

“Uh, yes Diana, I guess you’re right. Well first of all I want you to take those half empty bargain price boxes and put them in the storeroom round back. Just put them on the empty shelves, okay?”

“Okay miss Emerson.” Diana and Jason both took a box each and went into the back of the store.

Anya meanwhile opened the cash register and started counting her money. It was one of her favourite things of the day, especially on a day like this. The happiness she felt counting those stacks of green bills almost made her forget the anger she felt towards Xander Harris. Almost, but not quite…

Meanwhile outside

High in the air above Sunnydale Lillith soared. All her heightened senses were scanning the town that sprawled beneath her. She was like an eagle searching for her prey.

Her ears picked up the children’s chants of trick or treat. Her eyes observed the children dressed as demons walking the streets. Her nose smelled the demons hiding in the shadows. Her skin felt the changes in the atmosphere that revealed an oncoming storm. Her mouth tasted the salty taste of blood, sweat and tears.

However she got most of the information about her prey from her psychic senses. Each and every mind in Sunnydale was skimmed briefly.

At that very moment five men and four women were committing adultery. Thirty-one men and well over fifty women were thinking about committing adultery; thirteen of whom, while making love to their spouses. Five fathers lusted after their own daughters, and two mothers did want their own sons. Hundreds upon hundreds of teenagers had gone to bed early to play with themselves. One slumber party was totally getting out of hand. Some frat boys were taking turns with a passed out coed, while in the living room of that same frat house, more willing girls didn’t need to be drugged to let themselves be gangbanged.

And that was just the tip of the iceberg. Closet homosexuals, the most bizarre fetishes, and legion of other kinks to use, twist and abuse. Lillith could easily turn this place into a second Sodom. But first for her ‘master’s’ orders.

She couldn’t believe her luck when she discovered a very familiar astral signature. When Jonathan had mentioned that there was a former demon in that group of friends, Lillith couldn’t have suspected it was her nemesis. But then again, he didn’t use her full name: Anya, formerly known as Anyanka.

Anyanka was once a vengeance demon for scorned women. And it was no chance of fate that their paths would cross from time to time. After all, if there was one individual that was responsible for more break-ups and adulteries than any other creature in the history of the world, it would have to be Lillith. And this meddling vengeance demon allowed some of the broken hearted wenches Lillith left in her wake, some minor satisfaction by granting them their wishes of vengeance.

It was in fact the wish of one of these girls that trapped Lillith in another dimension those 300 years ago. After the wrecking of a perfectly good marriage by Lillith, the adulterous male had hung himself. The widowed victim had demanded vengeance and Anyanka had given it to her. Her wish to let the whore, who did this to them, burn in hell, had allowed a priest to banish Lillith from this plane for more than 300 years.

But now Lillith could get even.

She descended upon the Magic Box.

Back inside the Magic Box

Anya had put the last of the money in the safe and was cleaning up the counter. Jason and Diana were cleaning up round back. And all were unaware of an invisible presence seeping under the door into the store.

The psychic probes that invade the minds of the three people were very subtle. Apparently Anya’s demonic status was restored. And vengeance demons might not be very powerful, their senses were still attuned to magical energies and Lillith couldn’t risk detection, yet.

Anyanka was filled with rage, but that wasn’t strange. Her rage was focussed on a man called Xander, a man who left her at the altar. She felt insecure about her looks. She loved her money. And she felt guilt for her brief fling with the vampire Spike. She was a mixed up bundle of anger, insecurity, greed and guilt. Just the perfect target for Lillith’s powers.

The weaknesses of the two mortals in the back were even more obvious. They were only just 18 and were full of insecurities and urges.

This was going to be as fun as it was going to be easy. Lillith went deeper into their minds and started pushing the right buttons.

Jason said: “I’m going to the store to see if miss Emerson needs any help. Can you handle cleaning up the rest by yourself Dian?”

“Yes Jase, no prob.”

As Jason had left the storeroom Diana lifted up a box of unsold items and attempted to put it on the top shelf. The box was quite heavy and Diana had to put her hands on each side underneath the box to get it up there. Apparently they had put too much stuff in the box, because as Diana hefted the box over head, the tape at the bottom tore and the contents of the box showered Diana’s petite body. A particularly heavy wooden statue hit her square on the head and Diana momentarily passed out.

When she regained consciousness a few moments later, she lay sprawled on the ground surrounded by the contents of the torn box. While she slowly sat up and rubbed the solid bump that was growing on her head, she quietly observed the mess that she had caused. Miss Emerson wasn’t going to like this. She’d better clean up the mess quickly. But as she stood up, a dizzy spell hit her and she fell backwards.

As she tried to get back up her eye was caught by the very statue that hit her on the head. It was slightly over a foot tall and was carved from dark ebony. It was distinctly African with roughly hewn facial features, a high forehead and stylised curls cropping the head. It’s most distinguishing feature however was it’s enormous penis. Almost a long as the statue was tall and as thick as Diana’s wrist, it stood out like a flagpole.

Mildly fascinated she picked up the statue. It was slightly heavier than it looked. From the tip of it’s pole hung a small tag which said: “African Fertility Idol. Ethiopia +/- 1850. From private collection. $500,-“

Jesus, this statue was well hung, Diana thought, while she stroked its smooth member. Her boyfriend Jason was hung quite well, but even he couldn’t measure up to this formidable little man, not by a long shot. It was over a foot long and appeared even longer because it was so ridiculously out of proportion with the rest of the statue. The tip of the cock was bigger than a fair sized plum and she couldn’t make her fingertips touch when she put her hand around it.

While playing with this monstrosity, Diana became strangely aroused. The contents of her panties became warm and moist, her nipples hardened and her skin became covered in goose bumps. She had never been this hot in her life, and that was saying something.

Suddenly the urge to put this magnificent artefact inside her, became unbearable. As if rolling up a condom, she removed the rubber band holding the tag with one smooth stroke from the wooden penis. The tag fell to ground, where unbeknownst to Diana the text on it changed back to it’s original writing. “Manikin, Voodoon magic focus. Extremely dangerous. $5000,-“

Diana’s left hand slid under her long black skirt, into her damp panties, where her fingers quickly found her clit. She gave it a few strokes and a pinch and waves of pleasure started rippling across her body. Then she inserted two fingers in her wet cunt and used her thumb to stimulate her clitoris. The rapture of her masturbation had made completely oblivious to the fact that if anyone would walk into the storeroom, they would find her in a very embarrassing and compromising position. Only one thing counted to the girl now and that was her fast approaching orgasm.

She used her mouth to wet the ebony cock, and though she had rarely given head before, it was not one of her favourite practices, and certainly not to such a humongous penis, she was able to take a fair amount of it in her mouth. She had to stretch her jaws until her facial muscles hurt, but eventually she was able to take head of the cock into her mouth.

She then felt the irresistible urge to deep throat the statue. After some careful licks around the tip, she fully inserted it into her mouth and pushed it in until she felt the tip touch her tonsils. This made her gag and this reflex accidentally pushed the thing in even further. After a few seconds of gagging she became accommodated to this feeling and she was able to slide it in and out of her throat without too much discomfort.

While she was bobbing her head up and down the shaft, she felt the thing grow warmer and the skin became somewhat softer. She thought it must be her imagination that told her that she felt thick throbbing veins sliding across her tongue and throat, but since she had closed her eyes, she couldn’t see the transformation that was taking place.

The first thing that changed about the statue was that it had opened its eyes as soon as the tip of its cock entered Diana’s mouth. Its eyes had a distinct red glow and with a cold impassionate stare it looked down upon the girl.

Slowly it changed further. Its wooden curls became real hair, its ebony skin became real flesh and its arms and legs started to move. Diana was blissfully unaware of the fact that she, by now, was deep throating a one foot black midget with a real life one foot cock.

She only became aware of any change when the Manikin came. His two short arms grabbed her by the ears and violently he thrust his cock deep in her throat, while at the same time spewing forth gallons of sperm deep inside the poor girl.

Shocked, she opened her eyes and looked directly into two glowing red embers and a mouth filled with razor sharp teeth. In a panicked reaction she let go of the dwarf, but he being impaled as he was, he didn’t fall.

“Girl, I hope you are ready for more, because this has only been the beginning.” It said with a nasty tone in its voice.

Then she regained some of her composure and used all her strength to push the nasty little man off of her. The panic enhanced strength made her throw the Manikin across the storeroom where it hit a wall. It landed on its tiny legs and shot forward with unnatural speed, while its humongous penis stuck out forwards like a battering ram, still spewing forth thick white gobs of cum.

Up until now Diana had been too confused by events to do mucg, but now her reflex was to scream in fear. However in the split second it took for her to open her mouth, the gnome said:“Shut the fuck up bitch!” And as if by magic Diana’s mouth shut itself.

The Manikin was almost upon her as it said:“Spread your legs slut.” And involuntarily she did so.

It literally dove into her groin head first and bit with its razor sharp teeth into her panties. With one big yank of its head it tore them off, ripping a large patch of pubic hair along with it. Diana wanted to cry out in pain, but her mouth was still magically shut and so she only could moan.

“Yes moan if you want bitch, it’s going to get a lot worse.” The little man lined up its prick and in one swift swoop entered her.

Diana thought she’d die from the pain as the magical creature entered her. She and Jason had been going steady for quite a while now, she’d lost her virginity to him over a year ago, but she was used to Jason’s normal sized dick and that hadn’t prepare her for this experience. The pain was as if her virginity was taken all over again, multiplied by a thousand! Every muscle lining her vagina was stretched like it was never before, and she was lucky she was still wet from masturbating, otherwise a good part of her vaginal walls would have been damaged.

The manikin started pounding away like a tiny pile driver. Mercilessly penetrating her again and again. The pain was unbearable the tears rolling down her cheeks attested to that, but there was nothing she could do about it. Held by the spell the manikin had cast upon her, she had to take the merciless torture of her vagina lying down, literally.

Slowly but surely her vaginal muscles relaxed a bit, and since they had been designed to allow the passage of even bigger objects, her sore pussy began to get accustomed to the large object inserted in it. It took a while for her mind to register that the pain was slowly subsiding, but as she began to realise that things didn’t hurt as much down there, she was in for another surprise…

Through the last ripples of pain pulsing through her body, she could feel another sensation building. Like a mild surf, wave upon wave of pleasure caressed her body, ever growing stronger in force. And then suddenly it hit her like a tsunami: the most earth-shattering orgasm she had ever experienced. She would’ve screamed like a banshee, if not for the fact that her mouth was still magically sealed.

The manikin came simultaneously with his victim. Just as she was riding the waves of rapture, she felt her womb being filled with huge spurts of the monster’s semen. The conflicting feelings of humiliation, pain and ecstasy were to much for her and so as her orgasm faded, she passed out. As she was losing consciousness, she felt the monstrous cock leave her cunt and heard the manikin say:“So and now for your ass…”

Luckily for her, her conscious mind was long gone when the monster cock entered her from behind.

Meanwhile in the store

Anya wrapped the last stack of bills in a rubber band and put it in the metal cashbox that was next to the cash register. She typed the final amount in the calculator and a small smile crossed her lips as she saw the final result of a hard day’s work. In her new life as a single woman there was no greater feeling of pleasure than a full cashbox at the end of the day. It almost felt as good as when Xander made her…No! She mustn’t think about Xander, he was over and done with. But she sometimes missed the bastard and the way he made her feel.

She locked the cashbox and hung the chain back around her neck and let the key slide under her blouse between her breasts. The coldness of the key made her shiver slightly. Anya then walked over to where the floor safe was hidden. She pushed the cabinet that hid the thing aside and bent over to open the safe. As she punched in the combination, she thought that the one thing that could make her forget Xander was a man. A strong virile man that could make her feel like a woman again.

Just at that moment Jason came back into the store. As he entered the storefront, he looked straight at miss Emerson’s shapely behind.Oh boy, she was a beautiful woman and she sure had a nice ass. She was a real woman with firm breasts and a nice piece of ass, very much unlike his skinny girlfriend. He sure would like have himself a piece of that action. The guy that left her at the altar must have been really lost his mind that day. That, or he was a homosexual.

“Ahum, miss Emerson. Is there anything else I can do?”

Anya was somewhere else with her mind and jumped up in surprise as Jason spoke. Quickly she closed the safe and put the cabinet back in place. “Yes Jason, you can help me clean up the counter and the table.”

The counter was a clutter of loose items that had found their way there from all over the store during the day. Things people decided they didn’t want to buy at the last moment. Mainly because after it was explained what things actually were, people really didn’t want to take them home after all. The Magic Box got that a lot.

“Okay if you put those jars with newts’ eyes and the ones with the snakes’ livers on the shelves over there. And I will sort out the different types of tarot decks.”

They both worked hard at cleaning up the last bits of the mess in the shop. Despite the fact that it was cold November evening outside, it was quite warm in the Magic Box and not before long they had worked themselves into a sweat. Anya was so busy sorting things out and giving Jason orders, that she was completely unaware that her yellow summer’s blouse and her green knee length skirt were drenched with sweat and clung to her body like Velcro. She was also unaware that Jason was stealing glances at her body at every opportunity.

12