Revenge! Ch. 03

Story Info
Xander is Lillith's next victim.
9.5k words
4.37
30.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge is a dish best served hot; very hot! Pt. 3

(This is the third chapter in a series of six. Those of you who have read the first two chapters, know what you can expect. However the scenes depicted in this particular episode may not be to everybody’s taste. There’s BDSM, cuckolding, non-consent, anal rape and extreme violence so be warned! I recommend those that haven’t read the first two episodes do so before commencing with this one. Have fun and please let me know what you think of it by voting.)

Prelude: Dawn

As the trio of friends left the Magic Box, they made their way to Dawn’s house. However when they were out of earshot, Dawn spoke to her friends: “Okay let’s drop the charade guys. We’re not going to my home, okay. We’re going out tonight and no-one is going to stop us. Let’s party.”

“You know Dawn, that sister of yours is going to kill us if she catches us. Let’s not go out tonight and go to your home anyway.” Kit tried to persuade her friend.

“Look, I’m very much aware that Buffy is going to kill me, probably not you though. But that’s tomorrow. And I’ll worry about that later, but there’s no way in Hell that I’m going to stay inside tonight of all nights. Okay?”

“Hey it’s your life Dawn.” Carlos said. “If you want to party, I’m game.”

“But Carlos, Buffy is gonna hold us responsible.” Kit pleaded. “She may not kick our asses, but we may end up not seeing Dawn for a long time.”

“Well it’s up to you Dawn. What’s it gonna be?”

“Let’s PARTY!!!” Dawn shouted.

“Okay but it’s gonna be your ass, not mine.” Kit cautioned.

Dawn was getting enthusiastic: “Now that we know we’re going out tonight, we need a plan. Carlos you’re the man with the plan.”

“The Bronze?”

“Nah, that’s the first place big sis is going to look. What else is there?”

“There are some frat parties tonight. We could try to sneak into one of them.”

“Hah, my sis is gonna ground me for the rest of my life for going out tonight. But she’s going to kill me if she catches me at a frat party. You know how many times she and the Scoobies got into trouble at frat parties?”

“No, but you’re gonna tell us, right?” Carlos chuckled.

“Like a gazillion times. There was the time she went into this frat house where they worshipping this snake demoness. And then there was the time this miniature hate demon almost killed everybody, which was also on Halloween by the way. And then…”

“Okay Dawn, we get the picture. No frat parties. Sorority parties anyone? Nah, I thought so. Any alternatives?”

They stood staring at each other expectantly for a few seconds, when Kit said: “A friend of mine is throwing a party at her house, while her parents are away. We could go there.”

“Okay. It’s better than nothing I suppose.” Carlos said. “Is she also a freaky goth like you?”

“No, I still have some normal friends, unlike you.”

Carlos grabbed for his heart and staggered backwards: “Ouch that hurts.”

“Come on you guys. Cut it out. Let’s get to this party before it gets dark.” Dawn ushered her friends in a new direction. “Let’s get changed at your place Kit.”

The Summer’s residence

Xander and Willow sat on the couch watching television with a big bowl of popcorn between them.

“I love those Simpsons Halloween specials.” Xander said with his mouth full of popcorn.

“Yeah I know what you mean. They’re really good.” Willow responded. She drew up her legs and hugged her knees. “They remind me of the old Twilight Zone episodes.”

“That’s because some of them are based on Twilight Zone episodes. Like the episode in which Lisa’s science project… Oh, I get it.” Xander finally got the joke.

“Geek alert! Geek alert!” Willow said while giggling.

“I’ll show you a geek, miss I-know-more-about-computers-than-Bill-Gates.” Xander lunged for his friend and attempted to tickle her. Laughingly Willow grabbed a pillow and tried to fend him off.

The wrestling duo ended up as a pile of struggling arms and legs on the ground. Willow was in a laughing fit and Xander struggled for breath.” God it’s good to hear her laughing again,” Xander thought, “I haven’t heard her laugh since Tara was killed half a year ago. Maybe she’s finally getting back to being good ol’ Wil.”

The phone rang ad they were struggling to get up. They almost keeled over in surprise. After untangling himself from Willow, Xander grabbed the phone. “Summer’s residence. Xander Harris speaking.”

“Hi Xander. Is little sis home already?”

“Nope, what time is it?” Xander answered while looking at his watch. “Shit, it’s eight o’clock already?!?”

“That little trollop. If I get my hands on her, I’m going to kill her.” Buffy was fuming.

“Calm down Buf. Probably nothing wrong. She’s probably still closing up the Magic Box, and Anya will bring her over any sec.” However Xander wasn’t as convinced as he tried to sound. “If you want to, I’ll go over there and check things out.”

“Would you? Thanks. I’m at the Bronze at the moment, but I see some future dust piles stalking the dance floor. So I can’t go to the Magic Box right now.”

“No problem Bufster. Call us in another hour. I’m sure I’ll have her here by then. O.K?”

“Thanks again. And Xander?”

“Yes Buffy?”

“Don’t take Willow with you, when you go the Magic Box. Understood?”

“I know the routine Buffy, don’t worry about a thing she’s staying put.”

“Thanks again. Bye.”

“Bye Buffy and good luck.”

“Call you in an hour.”

As Xander hung up the phone, Willow asked: “She wants me to stay in and not look for Dawny?”

“Yep, but it’s for your own good Wil. I’m going to the Magic Box first and if she’s not there I have to hit town. It’s just better if you stay inside.”

“Stop treating me like a fucking porcelain doll! Dawn is my friend too and if she’s in danger I also want to help!”

“Hush Wil. Hush. It’s okay. We know that you want to help. But we both know how fragile your emotional state is. You snapped once and almost killed the lot of us.” As Xander said this he put his hands on her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes.

“I won’t do…” Willow protested weakly.

“Hush. I know you won’t, but why take the risk. You know what Giles said about your recuperation.”

“One step at a time?”

“Yes Willow, one step at a time. Come here, you cutie face. Let’s hug.” Xander opened his arms and took her in a bear hug. “Let’s take it one step at a time.”

“Okay if you say so.”

“Now you make yourself a hot cup of cacao and watch some more Simpsons episodes. Me and Dawny will be back in half an hour. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good, but I think I will go to bed instead and have a quiet nap.”

“Whatever you want. I’ll wake you in an hour if you want to.”

“That’s good. Then the three of us watch the rest of that Simpsons tape.” Xander hugged her tightly one more time kissed her on the forehead and grabbed his coat. “See you in an hour sleeping beauty.”

Willow smiled at that last remark and opened the door for him.“He’s the best thing in my life at the moment. Without him I surely would’ve lost it in the past few months. He’s everything a woman could wish for in a man. Why can’t Anya see that?”

She closed the door behind him. “Bye, see you later.”

“Sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite.” Xander turned around and walked into the darkening evening.

The Magic Box episode 2

Just as the disembodied spirit of the demoness flew out through the façade of the Magic Box in search of her next victim, she sensed one nearby. It was the former fiancé of Anyanka. He was just two blocks away from the store and even without reading his thoughts she could guess his destination. This was perfect.

She flew back into the store and materialised. She swiped her hand through the air and the pile of dust that was once Anya turned into a dust devil. She set the mini tornado sailing through the store and deposited it into an open urn.

After closing the urn, she walked over to Jason’s body. “What to do with you, my love?”
With a snap of her fingers she made him levitate and flew him straight through the curtain of the backroom. A few more waves of her arms cleaned up the remaining mess. As a coup-de-grace she transformed herself into the spitting image of her former nemesis.

She walked over to the counter and started scribbling in the ledger, eagerly awaiting her prey. A knock on the door signalled Xander’s arrival.

“Come in, I left the door open.”

Xander opened the door and entered the store. His nose immediately noticed the musky scent of sex in the air. Anya hadn’t been at it again with Spike, had she? Nah, couldn’t be. Probably some magic potion which got spilled or something.

“Hi Anya, how are you?” His heart started beating faster as he saw her in the dim light of the half lit store. The pain of seeing the woman he loved, being angry with him, hurt more than he cared for. What a fool he had been to leave her at the altar. What had he been thinking?

With a chill in her voice Anya welcomed him: “Hi Xander, what are you doing here? I was just closing up.”

“Uhm, I am looking for Dawn. She’s not home yet and Willow and I got worried. Is she helping you close up.”

“No, she just left fifteen minutes ago with her friends she promised she would head home directly.”

“But I didn’t pass her on the way over here. If she would’ve come home directly, our paths would’ve crossed.”

“Not necessarily dear. She and Carlos would drop off Kit at her home along the way. So she probably took a slight detour.. But she must have arrived home by now. Why don’t you call to check?”

“Okay thanks Ann.” Said Xander as he walked over to the phone.

While he had is back turned to her, the demoness made a few small hand gestures and worked her magic. Her appearance altered slightly, so now she had Willow’s mouth and vocal cords. She then voiced a sentence, though no sound was heard coming from her mouth.

“Willow Rosenberg, Summer’s residence speaking.”

“Hello Willow, Xander here. Is Dawn home already?”

“I thought that was you. Yeah, she came in just five minutes ago. She’s gone to her room to change.”

“Okay, well then I’ll be along shortly. Maybe I’ll help Anya clean up. See you later.”

Lilith’s face quickly transformed back to Xander’s former fiancé and as he had turned around to face her, she appeared as lovely as he had ever seen her before.

“Well?”

“Dawn is safe and sound. Willow said she arrived five minutes ago.”

“So you can go home now?”

“Well I thought I’d stick around and help you clean up. Then we can go to Buffy’s place together.”

“You and me? Together? What’s happening to you Xander? Coming back on your decision? Hmm?” A wicked, but also very seductive smile, crossed her lips as she said it.

“Ann cut that out. We talked about this before and we always end up having a fight.”

She picked some stray thoughts from his brain. Now she knew his weaknesses to use against him: his insecurity. “Yes you’re right Xander. But that was the basis for our whole relationship, wasn’t it?”

“What are you talking about Ann?”

“Fighting… Fighting and fucking. All we did while we were together. The basis for our relationship was fighting and fucking!”

“No we did more than that Anya. We… Uhm. We talked a lot. And we cuddled.”

“Yeah, yeah. When we talked it was after sex and we ended up in a fight eventually. And when we cuddled it was to make up after a fight and the we ended up having sex. Let’s face it. We were good for only two things: fucking and fighting! And I wonder who’s fault that was.” Anya’s grim grin suddenly got even nastier.

“Well, you’re not the easiest person to get along with Anya.” Xander replied insecurely.

“DON’T YOU DARE blame it on me Xander Harris! I talked to Willow about our relationship and our problems. And you know what she said?”

“Uhm…” Xander was at a loss for words.

“It’s a rhetorical question dumb ass, just don’t answer. I told her about how I thought that we were always fighting and that I thought it was all my fault. Me being a former demon and all. Me not being all that familiar with all the subtleties of human language, such as figure off speech, innuendo and being subtle in general. I know I have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth, but I am getting better at being more careful with what I say.”

“Yes you are Ann.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You know what Willow said? That it wasn’t me. That it was you. That you and Cordelia also were always fighting, when you two were going steady. When you weren’t making out in cupboards, you were shouting each other’s heads off. Does that sound familiar Xander Harris? Well it should. It sounds just like our relationship, doesn’t it?”

“Nnn nno no. We were never like Cordy and me, we were. Uhm…” Xander was getting really uncomfortable under the barrage of words that came from the venomous mouth of his ex-girlfriend.

“No we weren’t like that. I know. For one thing, we actually slept together, while you and Coredlia only practiced tongue wrestling. Boy was she stupid.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that she missed out on the only good thing you have to offer. Capiche?”

“No, I don’t understand.”

“I mean that the only good thing about you is dangling between your legs. The only thing I miss about you, is having sex with you. The others can say whatever they want about you behind your back. But there’s one thing you ARE good at. And that’s SEX.”

“What others are saying behind my back?”

“Yes you ninny, your so-called friends talk about you behind your back, and not all of it is flattering. But that’s beside the point. What I am trying to tell you, is that for all your other ineptitudes, you are able to satisfy a woman, and that’s not something I can say about a lot of men.”

“Huh, what. You mean you’ve been to bed with other men?”

“Yes of course. First there was Spike, but you saw that on live broadcast, didn’t you? I took him to break your heart, but also to fill a need. To scratch an itch so to say. But he didn’t satisfy me. I thought it was him. So I shopped around.”

Xander was getting angry and insanely jealous, but he also discovered he had developed a raging boner in his pants. “So there was more than one?”

“Yes, there was Tom, Dick and Harry. What the fuck do you care anyway? It’s none of your business. We’re over and done with, right?”

“Well yes, but…”

”NO BUTS, Xander Harris. We’re not an item anymore. So what if I want to sleep around. Do you care that I am a total slut now that you’re gone? Well answer me damn it!”

“Yes I DO care! I still have feelings for you. Is that what you want to hear Anya?”

“Yes that’s exactly what I want to hear. But I didn’t need to hear you say it, I have been looking at how you feel about me for the past few minutes.” The demoness glanced downwards to his groin. “The telltale signs are there Xander, you still have the hots for me, don’t you?”

“Anya, what do you expect. I’m a guy you know. We guys get hot and bothered at the merest sight of a bare patch of flesh.”

“So it’s not little old me little Xander is getting exited about? He would’ve gotten all hard for any other girl, would he?”

“Well no. I still care for you Anya. And so apparently does little Xander.” Xander said with an impish smile on his face.

“So shall we do it?” As she said that, Anya bend over, grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, exposing her panties.

“What? Right here and now?” Xander answered flabbergasted.

“Yeah, why not. I haven’t had a really satisfying lay since we split up and you… Well, you’d like a piece of me, by the looks of it. So let’s do it.” Anya unclasped her skirt and let it fall to the ground.

“Yeah, but.” Xander was protesting, but it came out feebly. His mind said no, but his body shouted yes.

“Look Xander Harris. You can do me right now. After we’ve finished we get dressed and have no regrets. How about that? But be warned. This is your last chance.” She put her thumbs under the hem of her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing she was a true blonde. At the same time she released a waft of pheromones, which sent Xander reeling.

“Ann, let’s talk about it. This is not the wise thing to do. Oh God, I want you bad, but…”

“Time for talk is over lover. Let’s put your money where your mouth is. Or rather put your mouth where my itch is.” She grabbed Xander by the back of his neck and with a strength uncommon for such a slender frame pushed him down on his knees. She bent over and kissed him on the lips, then pushed his head into her womanhood. “Now start licking and make me cum, you slut.”

Xander heard her words and knew he should feel humiliated, but as soon as his nose touched the drenched pubic hair his arousal overwhelmed him. He realised he was lapping at her like a thirsty Labrador and he couldn’t stop himself. With her cum running down his chin onto his chest and shoulders, he felt his head being pushed deeper inside her hot twat.

“Look who’s a slut now. You love this, don’t ya? Being treated like a slut boy. The slut boy you really are. You are a slut boy, aren’t you?”

“Hmmm.” Xander tried to say something but he had his mouth full.

“Don’t talk while you’re eating, slut boy.” Anya laughed scornfully. “I’ll give you something else to eat now.”

She let go of Xander’s head and turned around. She put one of her hands on the counter and bent over. The other hand she used to spread her ass cheeks. “Come on slut boy, what are you waiting for? Eat my ass. Give the mistress a rim job.”

Xander sat there daze and confused. Every last bit of rationality in his brain screamed to stand up and tell the bitch fuck off. However all his instincts told him to obey these commands. In the end the animal in him won. He crawled over to him mistress and buried his face in the crack of her ass.

“Oh yes, very good slut boy. Stick your tongue up my sphincter. Good boy. Yesss!!! Please your mistress.”

It had been really easy. When she probed his mind, she discovered that beneath the outer layers of bravado a macho behaviour was a lot of insecurity. And deeply buried beneath those layers of insecurity was a submissive side he himself wasn’t aware of. That submissiveness was the reason he was attracted to a woman like Cordelia in the first place.

Cordelia bitched him around and though he appeared to put up some resistance in front of his friends, most of the time he let it slide. He often even revelled in it, though he mistook those feelings for feelings of love, inexperienced in those matters as he was at the time. Anya never treated him with the contempt Cordelia did. They might have the occasional row, but they fought as equals, with Xander getting the upper hand as often as she.

However that was not how Xander’s mind worked. He was a submissive and he needed a woman who could put him in his place. That was the reason he couldn’t go through with his marriage to Anya. He loved her, but he knew it wouldn’t have worked out in the long run. He needed a woman who would treat him like the worthless piece of shit he was convinced he was himself. And that was exactly what Lillith was giving him. It would get a lot worse before she was through with him.

Xander was munching away on her puckered brown butt hole like it was the biggest delicacy of the world. Anya was making cooing sounds while he eating her ass and showed her delight. “Oh yes, bitch boy give it all you got. Go deeper. Yesss!!!”

To her utter delight he obeyed her command and probed even further with his tongue, straining it in the process.

“Yesss, make me come. Aahhhh.” Anya arched her back and pushed her ass even further backwards, smothering Xander as she had her orgasm.

Xander kept on licking her anus as she recuperated and after a minute of panting, she said: “That was very good my little bitch, very good indeed. You know what bitch? I am going to reward you. Aren’t you pleased my bitch?”