Revenge! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Uh… Yes?” Xander answered confused.

SLAP! With the back of her hand the demoness struck Xander in the face and sent him sprawling on the floor.

“NOW YOU LISTEN GOOD BITCH! I AM YOUR MISTRESS! IF I ASK YOU A QUESTION, YOU WILL ANSWER ME WITHOUT HESITATION! AND YOU WILL CALL ME MISTRESS, IS THAT CLEAR BITCH?” There was true anger in her voice and her eyes flared with fury as she spoke.

“Yes mistress.” Xander replied weakly.

“O.K. now for your reward bitch. STRIP!”

“Yes mistress.” Xander stood up and quickly started disrobing.

SLAP He hadn’t even started unbuttoning his shirt when he was slapped in the face again and was felled to the ground by the unexpected force of it. “DID I TELL YOU TO STAND UP BITCH? UNDRESS LYING ON THE GROUND, WHERE YOU BELONG.”

Xander undressed on the ground, having to contort himself while pulling off his tight fitting jeans. After a minute he was stripped down to his boxers.

SLAP! Again he was sent reeling. “LOSE THOSE TOO!”

Xander was quick to strip off his boxers after that.

Anya walked over to a glass case and removed certain items from it. One she threw at Xander. “Put this on bitch boy.”

Xander looked at the leash she had thrown him and after a second of hesitation he put it on.

“Very good slut boy. Give it to me.” Anya held out her hand.

Xander handed over the end of the leash. She then gave it a good yank so that he was pulled closer. With one swift movement she slipped a small lock through one of the holes in the neck band and clicked it shut. “This is so that you won’t get any funny ideas. Hold up you hands.”

Almost involuntarily his hands came up. And with another swift movement she clasped a pair of handcuffs on him. Xander was so surprised with what was happening to him that he didn’t put up much resistance. He was completely unprepared for what came next.

With a powerful push she shoved Xander stumbling backwards. He fell on his back and needed a few moments to regain his senses. This was more than enough time for Anya to jump on him, grab his legs and put them in a set of leg irons.

As he was trying to get up she yanked his leash. She literally dragged him along to the solid oak display table in the centre of the store. There she bound the leash to a table leg.

“So there you are. Exactly where you belong. Cold, naked, shivering, bound and imprisoned like the little piece of shit you are.”

Xander indeed realised he was getting cold. He had never felt so humiliated in his life.

As if reading his mind she shouted: “You feel humiliated? YOU FEEL HUMILIATED??? You know who felt HUMILIATED? ME as I was left at the altar by some miserable piece of shit. All the humiliation in the world will not be enough to make you feel as I did then. I am going to make you pay for what you did to me.”

Xander didn’t dare to speak as she was pouring a flood of anger over him. For the first time in a long while he felt afraid. She was going psycho on him.

“You know what Xander Harris? You know when I told you, that no-one could make me feel like you did. Well I was LYING! I thought you made me feel good, but then I had that encounter with Spike. And you know what sissy? He let me feel what I was missing. When I was with you. He showed what a real man can do to a woman.”

“NOOOO!!!” Xander shouted.

She gave him a kick in the face and he flew backwards almost choking on his leash.
“Did I tell you, you could speak BITCH?!?”

Xander was gasping for air as she resumed her tirade. “It was Spike who let me feel what a proper man could do to me. He is hung like a horse when compared to you, needle dick. He made me come kicking and screaming. And you know what I found out afterwards?”

Xander was struggling to get back up, but she kicked him in the chest so he fell backwards.

“I found out that almost any man could make me feel that good. After Spike was gone from Sunnydale I searched for some replacement and since I evidently wasn’t going to get it from you, I searched out some other men. And most, if not all, of them were better at getting my rocks off than you Xander Harris.”

Xander again tried to get up, this time steeling himself for a kick in the head or chest. Anya however kicked him mercilessly in the groin. Doubling over in pain Xander fell to the ground again.

“So I let myself be gangbanged by the college basketball team. That was good. I did some of your construction working buddies. They were good to me. I did Giles. He wasn’t bad for an old guy. Better than you anyway. I even went to bed with Willow, and you know what? She might not have a dick, but the orgasms she gave me with her fingers and tongue were way better than anything you ever did to me.” The scorn in her voice was frightening and the contempt in her eyes was excruciating for Xander.

“You know what Xander Harris. Leaving me at the altar was the best thing that could’ve happened to me. If I would have married to you, I would have never felt what a real man can do to me.”

Despite all the outward signs of submission and subjection there was one part of his body that revealed his true state of arousal. And again her foot landed squarely in it, doubling Xander over in torturous pain.

“You are aroused by this, aren’t you ninny? You get a stiffy because your former lover tells you that you are less than a man? You get hard when you hear that you are even worse in bed than a woman? Hah, I got a surprise for you, you eunuch.”

With a minor necromantic incantation she animated the corpse round back. With a minor illusion she changed his features. Finally she used a minor part of her own aspect to give him some personality. This all happened in the blink of an second and invisible to Xander’s eyes.

“Hey Spike come from out of the back. You can reveal yourself.”

The curtain moved aside and from behind it entered a man, who for all intents and purposes looked and acted like Spike. “Hi luv. Hey monkey boy how’s it hanging? Am I interrupting something. You two look like you’re having fun.”

He swaggered over to Anya, took the cigarette from his mouth and gave her a kiss full on the mouth.

“Give it to me.” Said Anya as she took the fag from his hand. She put it in her mouth inhaled deeply and coughed once. “Filthy habit Spike. You know what cigarettes are good for?”

“No luv, tell me”

“For punishing slaves.” She stubbed the cigarette out on Xander’s chest, who fell over screaming in pain.

“Jeez gov you are a major sissy, aren’t you. When Anyanka here told me what a ninny really you were, I barely believed her. But I now see it with my own eyes. To bad the chip in my head makes me unable to hurt you, otherwise I would’ve liked to test how much you can take before you faint.”

“Come on Spike, show this pussy what a real man looks like. Show your body.”

Spike slowly started undressing. At the same time Anya dropped the final piece of clothing she was wearing; her blouse. Finally Spike dropped his boxers and all three were naked.

Xander couldn’t believe his eyes when he looked at Spike’s bare body. There, between his legs, hung the biggest piece of uncircumcised equipment Xander had ever seen, and that included those seen in porno films. It must have been at least a foot long still flaccid and it was at least as thick as one of his own wrists.

“Yeah admire it little girl. This is what a real man looks like. Yours isn’t even half as long is it?”

“Come here lover boy.” Anya sank to her knees and took Spike’s tool in her hands. She handled it very carefully as if it was very precious. She looked up in worship as she took his penis in her mouth.

“Yes luv, very good.” Spike looked from the worshipful eyes of Anya to Xander with a sneer on his mouth and contempt in his eyes. “Show your impotent ex here, what you can do with a real man’s cock.”

With that he took Anya’s head between his hands and bucked his hips forwards so that his rapidly stiffening rod was shoved wholly in her mouth. Anya appeared to have some difficulty swallowing it all and almost choked on it. It found it’s way down her throat and Spike started pumping her face mercilessly. Anya moaned in pleasure at the rough treatment.

“Yes pussy, watch and learn. This is how you pleasure a bitch.” Spike looked down at Xander’s stiff penis and let out a loud laugh. “Hah, but then you have to have the equipment to please your, and you lack in that department.”

To emphasise that last remark he pulled his hard penis out of Anya’s mouth and used it to slap her in the face. It now was far longer than a foot, and far thicker than Xander’s wrists. Anya seemed to revel in the demeaning treatment she was getting. As the monstrous penis hit her cheeks, she cooed with pleasure.

“Open up bitch and start sucking.’ Spike demanded and Anya opened her mouth as Spike shoved his monster in. Again she looked up in total worship as she sucked his dick in even deeper.

“You know what I find ironic Xandie? Your former girlfriend was, as a demon, probably one of the first feminists. As a feminist she was a fundamental zealot, don’t you agree? Punishing men for misdeeds against women and such. I mean, Germaine Greer is submissive housewife by comparison, right. Well, what’s ironic is that this woman, who has been a zealous feminist for over a millennium, still became a total cum slut when she was faced with a true man, even while he is a male chauvinist pig. Well, isn’t that ironic?”

Xander tried to show some defiance by remaining silent.

“Hey answer me slut boy! No, you won’t answer me. Okay, that’s okay. You’re just intimidated by the presence of a real man. Don’t you think so hon?”

Anya mumbled something incomprehensible as she kept on deep throating Spike.

“See even the slut agrees. You are afraid of me. Wimp!”

The demoness was enjoying herself. She was seeing events from two vantage points. One was looking up at Spike and could see Xander cowering from the corners of her eyes. The other looked down upon herself and had an even better view of her victim. However most information about him was gained from scanning his thoughts. His head was filled with despair and excitement. He felt utterly humiliated and his conflicting emotions of arousal and dread had him on the edge. It was just a matter of continuing down this line and he would become overwhelmed with either homicidal rage or suicidal despair. It was time for the next phase.

“Get up my little slut.” Spike withdrew his penis from her mouth, put his hand under her chin and pulled her up. “Okay, now bend over and put you hands on the table.”

Anya did as she was told. Spike slapped his humongous dick against her ass cheeks, smearing them with pre-cum and her saliva. Xander could see every detail of it, since he ass was only inches from his face.

“Do you want it bad luv?”

“Yesss!!! Please put that big monster of yours in my dripping wet pussy. Please make come.”

Spike spread her ass cheeks, carefully aligned his missile and penetrated her cunt in one swift motion. Anya let out an ear piercing scream as he entered her and fell face forwards on the table. Tears ran down her cheeks and she was sobbing in pain as Spike started banging her mercilessly.

“Stop it Spike you’re hurting her!”

”Shut up, you dumb fuck. She’s enjoying herself. This is the way she wants it. Don’t ya luv?”

“Yeah sss…” Anya moaned while writhing in pain.

“You see, she likes it rough.” Spike said as he bent over her and grabbed her nipples from behind. He started twisting them and Anya seemed to suffer even more than before.

Spike picked up the pace as he fucked Anya and she seemed to be enjoying it more and more. The moans of pain slowly became moans of pleasure and her breathing became heavier. After a few minutes she started making odd noises and finally let out an ear piercing scream again. This time it was sheer ecstasy.

“This is her first orgasm Xandie, and before I’m through she’s going to get a lot more. You should feel how tight her cunt muscles are gripping my dick. It’s like a vice, only better, or rather wetter. Hah!” Spike laughed at his own stupid joke and let go of Anya’s tits.

He extracted his penis from her vagina, which made wet squishy sound. He grabbed her by the middle and flipped her over so she landed on her back on the table. The he enter her again.

After a few good thrusts Spike grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her face towards his. “Come on, be a dear and give daddy a sloppy wet kiss.” Spike said as he planted his mouth on hers.

Never braking pace he kept on fucking her in long swift strokes as he kissed her. Eventually saliva was dripping from the corners of their mouths and it dripped from their chins on her breast and collarbone.

They kept on kissing until suddenly Spike arched his back and pushed Anya off him with tremendous force. She slammed into the tabletop with such force that the heavy oak table moved a few inches and Anya hollered in pain.

Oblivious to any discomfort in to his partner Spike increased the tempo even further and while grabbing for her tits came like a torrent. Xander could swear that he could cum spurting out of Anya’s cunt with each inward thrust of Spike’s piston.

Spike was just slowing down his pace as Anya came. Again she let out a scream in ecstasy. She crossed her legs behind Spike’s back and pulled him in her. She arched her back so that only her head was touching the table and thus she remained for a minute. Finally she let out a sigh and slumped onto the table.

Spike withdrew from her and left her cunt gaping open. Thick streams of cum leaked from the opening down her legs. Xander stared at it in wonder.

“Anya I think your bitch is thirsty.” Spike said while grabbing his smokes from his leather jacket, which lay on the ground.

Anya slowly stirred as Spike lit up a cigarette. “I think your bitch boy would like have something to drink, don’t you luv?”

A nasty smile crossed Anyanka’s lips as she got off the table. “Yes I think she’s starting to look dehydrated. Let’s give him something to lap up, like the good dog he is.” As she spoke, she walked over to the table leg and untied the leash.

As soon as it was loose, she gave it a good yank and drew Xander’s face just in front of her crotch. “Okay, you’re a good boy. Now here’s your reward. You get to clean up the mess uncle Spiky has made. Isn’t it messy. NOW START LAPPING IT UP, BITCH!” And with a firm yank, she drew his face in her wet twat.

Xander was gagging in revulsion but refused to open his mouth. Anya grabbed his head and pushed it in even further smothering him. If you don’t start lapping, you will not be allowed to breathe. Is that clear.”

Xander tried to keep from inhaling. He’d rather faint than eat Spike’s cum. But instinct got the better of him and just as he was losing consciousness, Anya gave his head some leeway and he involuntarily opened his mouth and inhaled. He got in some air in his lungs before she push his head in her cunt again. Unable to close his mouth immediately he also sucked in a thick load of cum.

He tried to spit it out, but Anya pushed his head even deeper in her flesh and thus he was unable to do so. He refused to swallow, but again he was getting desperate for air. The second time she gave him some breathing space he involuntarily swallowed.

“Good boy. Look bitch. We can keep on going through these motions and eventually you will have eaten out my cream pie. You can also do it by yourself and spare yourself the discomfort of almost choking. So what’s it going to be?”

Xander surrendered and slowly started eating out her juicy cunt. He shuddered as he felt the thick gobs of Spike’s cum roll across his tongue. But he clung onto the fact that eventually this all would be over.

He tried to occupy his mind with other thoughts as he went through this ordeal, so he didn’t notice that Spike had snuck up on Anya. He approached her from behind and started fondling her breasts.

Spike looked over her shoulder down upon Xander and bit her earlobe. Lillith was looking down upon Xander twice from almost the same vantage point. Inside both heads she laughed. Xander was oblivious to what was happening around him and that was just perfect for the next humiliation.

With his hardening member in hand, Spike slowly inserted it in Anya’s anus. She let out a groan of pleasure and Xander thought it was his licking that did that. He only became aware that something was wrong, when he felt Spike’s balls hit his chin.

“Oh my GOD! He’s fucking her ass!” Xander thought and struggled to free himself from his perilous position, but Anya’s vicelike grip held his head firmly in place. “ Oh Spike, I believe that our bitch doesn’t like what you’re doing.”

“Be a dear and ask your cum slut to lick my balls, he might develop a taste for it.” Spike moaned into Anyanka’s ear just loud enough for Xander to hear it.

“Now I’ll get him. If he gets near my mouth I bite his balls off. That’ll show him.”Xander thought as he heard Spike. But before he could finish this though, Anya yanked him up by his hairs and bitch slapped him twice in the face.

“DON’T YOU DARE!!! Just lick his sack like a good little puppy, BUT IF YOU BITE HIM, I’LL MAKE YOU SUFFER! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?” Without waiting for a reply she shoved his head between her legs, where her smelly cunt and a hairy sack were waiting for his ministrations. “NOW LICK! BITCH!!!”

A mind numbed Xander obeyed his former lover and started licking his lover’s cunt and her partner’s testicles. He had to gag at the thought.

Spike laughed when he felt his nemesis lick his balls. “That’s a good boy. Lick your master’s balls.”

Anya joined his laughter and both looked down upon him with disdain.

Xander again tried to shut out all sensory input and to occupy his mind with something else. He became oblivious any and all that was happening around him.

So he didn’t notice that after five minutes of constant oral stimulus Anya and Spike came again. This time unloaded his torrent of semen in Anya’s ass. After a few shots he withdrew from her anus and stuck his cock in Xander’s open mouth. The last few spurts shot directly down Xander’s throat, who only then became aware something was wrong. However it was too late by then.

He almost choked as he gagged against the last blast of sperm to enter his throat. Spike withdrew his cock and Xander fell to the ground retching and gagging. He spat out the last drops of sperm in his mouth and got a kick against the head in return.

“HOW DARE YOU SPIT OUT MASTER SPIKE’S HOLY SEED ON THAT DIRTY FLOOR?!?” Another two firm kicks against his head sent him reeling. “YOU WILL CLEAN UP THAT MESS, NOW!” Anyanka shouted and kicked him again to make her point.

She dragged him by his leash back to the spot he had spit on the ground. “NOW CLEAN!” She put her feet on the back of his head and ground his face against the ground. Xander felt his nose break and intense pain shot through his face.

Mentally broken, the pain barely registered and Xander started lapping up the semen and saliva. His tormentors stood over him and kissed intensely.

“Now you’re going to eat out my ass and then I got another job for you.” Anya said as she again grabbed his hair and shoved his bruised and battered face in the crack of her ass. Without any further coercion he stuck his tongue in her dilated anus and started sucking out the semen and butt slime.

Anya cooed as he hovered her ass and whispered something in Spike’s ear while she nibbled his lobe.

“Fucking hell I’m not! I’m not a bloody fagot luv.” Spike replied loudly in surprise. “It’s one thing to let the bloody bitch nibble my nuts, while I’m giving it to you, but I’m not letting suck my dick.”

“Oh come on Spike. You’re English. You know, all boy’s boarding schools and the stuff that goes on there.” Anya whispered as she stuck her tongue in his ear.