Revenge! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Proper country, wrong century. I didn’t go to a boarding school.”

“Oh come on. No one doubts you are a prime example of heterosexual masculinity. Just think of how humiliating it will be to Xander.”

“That argument appeared to win ‘Spike’ over. “Yeah, okay let him suck my cock like the little sissy he is. And you know what, if he can get me off, I might even reward him by buggering him. How does that sound?”

“Sounds like a good idea dear.” Anya kissed him enthusiastically on the mouth in eager anticipation of the coming events.

Xander was barely aware of what was being said and he was surprised when Anya stood up from his face. All of a sudden he felt Spike huge cock being pressed into his mouth. Even flaccid it would have done a bull proud and Xander’s mouth was stuffed to the brim. No amount of choking and gagging seemed to deter Spike and he slowly started humping his face.

Xander didn’t even dare think about biting down for fear of the repercussions. So he did what he’d been doing for the past hour; he let it all come over him and hoped that it’d be over soon.

Stimulated by Xander’s mouth and Anya’s kissing and tweaking of his nipples, Spike’s spike got hard again. Xander had to take the thing deep down his throat to handle it all and it was getting really uncomfortable for him. Just as he thought he was about to choke, Spike said: “Thanks mate, but now I want to stick into something else.,” and withdrew his cock.

Xander thought that his torment was over. He thought that Spike wanted to stick it to Anya again. Thus he horrified when he heard Anyanka say: “Come on Spike stick it up his ass.”

“Nooooo, not that. I’ll do everything but that. Anya please I will do anything, but don’t let him do that to me.” Xander whined in anxiety at his tormentors.

“No bitch, you ARE going to do everything I ASK of you AND you are going to take IT up your ASS!! Come on Spike stick it to him.”

“Hey, I don’t know luv. You know the chip prevents me from harming him. I can’t do him no harm and not suffer the consequences.” Spike sounded unsure.

“Who says you’ll do him harm? I have gotten to know this bitch quite well over the period we were going steady. And you know what I think? I think our little bitch is gay. What other reason can you think of, for him leaving me at the altar. Come on he’ll enjoy it, he’s a fag.” With her left hand she kept on wanking Spike’s giant snake, as she tried to convince him.

“Okay, at least I can try. Though you have to do one thing for me dear. You have to stretch him up a bit, so that I won’t cause too much pain by entering. I don’t want to suffer a headache because I’m stretching his virgin asshole.”

“Okay, that I can do.” Anya let go of his rod and walked over to Xander, who tried to cower underneath the table. With the leash she yanked him from under there. She then kicked him into a kneeling position. She planted her left foot in his neck and pushed him facedown on the floor. With one hand she tied the leash to the table leg and slipped a lock on it so Xander could not untie it.

As soon as he was facedown and ass up, Anyanka sat on his back. She lubricated two of her fingers with the last remains of cum dripping from her cunt. And then in one swift motion jabbed her two fingers against his tight anus.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!” Xander cried out in pain as his sphincter was invaded with brute force.” His buttocks were on fire and his stomach lurched from the searing hot poker stabbing his abdomen. The pain and humiliation made Xander wish he were dead.

“Stop whining you ninny. Before long you’ll be enjoying yourself.” Anya said as she started thrusting her two fingers in and out of Xander’s tormented rosebud.

After a minute of thrusting she her two fingers, she spread them and inserted a third. Xander felt how his hurt intensified, but couldn’t do anything about it. He just lay there sobbing as he felt how his ass was stretched.

After a while she inserted her fourth digit and before long the thumb joined the rest. Now she was fisting him mercilessly. His asshole was stretched beyond what he thought was humanly possible. Though the pain was subsiding a constant torrent of tears ran down his face and he was sobbing uncontrollably.

“Come on lover, sissy boy is ready for your good loving.” Anya said as she withdrew her fist with a loud plop from Xander’s colon. The anus remained open and Spike knelt down behind him.

“Okay mate, get ready for some good buggering.” Spike spoke as he inserted his cock head into the opening. He then let himself fall forwards and in one push shoved the entire length of his penis inside Xander’s intestines.

This time both cried out in pain. Spike grabbed his head in reflex tried to withdraw from the source of the pain. But Anya set her foot down on his ass and pushed downwards, making it impossible for him to withdraw.

Both Spike and his victim lay thrashing on the floor but Anya was merciless with both and kept them pinned down. Slowly Xander’s pain subsided and thus also did Spike’s. After Spike had regained his composure Anya started encouraging Spike to give it to him good.

Slowly Spike crawled back to his knees, keeping his cock inside Xander and slowly started humping. Xander let out a few whimpers but gave up any struggle. Spike started increasing the pace and after suffering no averse effects, really started hammering down on his victim.

Lillith wanted to make Xander’s humiliation complete and though he might think it coulnd’t get any worse, there was one level lower he could sink. Up until now everything had gone according to plan and Xander was completely convinced that he was suffering at the mercy of Anya and Spike.

Lillith was very careful to keep the charade going, and paid great attention to detail. Even up to the faking of Spike’s chip condition. Now it was time for the final touch. Lillith again released a load of pheromones. Xander’s reaction to that olfactory stimulation was involuntary. Despite the pain and despair that plagued his mind, his body started to show signs of arousal. To his own surprise his penis got hard and he felt waves of pleasure ripple through his body.

“Hah, your bitch loves it. Look he’s getting a stiffy.” Spike laughed as he shoved his hand between Xander and the floor and grabbed Xander’s now erect penis.

“Yeah, I always knew he’s faggot. He might not have known it himself, but he’s gay.”

Both shared a good laugh at this observation and Spike went in for the home stretch. After another few humps both rapist and his victim came. While Spike spewed his third load of the evening in Xander’s rectum, Xander himself shot his semen between the floor and his spasming body.

Spike climbed up from his knees and grabbed Xander by the hair. With his victim’s face he wiped the butt scum and semen of his cock. Then he let the limp body of the rape victim fall to the ground. He walked over to Anyanka and kissed her roughly.

As both her aspects started mocking their victim, Lillith sensed in Xander’s mind that he was ready for the final act. Something had snapped and he didn’t care whether he lived or died as long as he could get his revenge. She let one of her illusions slip. She withdrew the cloak of invisibility that hid a box from view and prepared the illusions for what was sure to follow.

Xander lay there with his belly in a puddle of his own seed, his bruised and battered face in his own vomit and Spike’s semen leaking from his torn anus. As he lay there he opened one of his bruised eyes and saw the chest.

“How could I’ve not seen that before.” Was his first thought. Then a glimmer of hope entered his mind. He looked up at his tormentors and saw that they were too busy with each other to notice what he was doing.

He slowly crawled to Buffy’s weapons chest. As Anya and Spike seemed to be busy making out he opened the chest and slipped his hand inside. His broken heart leapt as his hand touched the crossbows. There were two of them and both were loaded and ready to fire. Slowly so not to draw any notice, he withdrew them from the chest.

Slowly he crawled back to a sitting position, all the while hiding the bows behind his body. As soon as he was sure he could fire the bow comfortably, he took one bow and placed it beside him. Then he took the other bow and carefully aimed.

“Yo Spike!” Xander shouted. Spike looked up surprised at his victim and Xander let the arrow fly. “Who’s the bitch now?”

The arrow hit squarely in Spike’s chest and the vampire turned to dust. It was an illusion, but Xander didn’t realise that. He only saw Spike turn into a cloud of dust. His other tormentor seemed surprised at first, but she regained her composure and sprung in his direction.

He probably could have fended her off, but in reflex Xander grabbed the other bow and let it’s arrow fly. It also hit it’s target squarely in the chest. However Anya was no vampire and thus her bleeding body slammed into the ground just two feet from where Xander sat.

With surprised open eyes she stared at Xander and with her last breath she said: “Why?..” And then she died.

Xander looked down upon the bleeding corpse of his former fiancé with some gratification, but after a few moments despair overwhelmed him again. He had killed the woman he still loved, despite the way she had treated him.

He was tied and bound in a way that made it impossible to escape. Here he would be found tomorrow morning, with one nude corpse at his feet, himself bare naked, covered in cum and bound in a humiliating position. He couldn’t face his friends like that. What if Dawn was the first person to walk in here. No, he couldn’t face that.

He desperately tried to pull at his restraints, but to no avail. He had no strength in his body left. In his broken mind there was only one way out of this nightmare. As if controlled by some outer force his hands took the crossbow and drew the string tout. After using all his strength left to him in cocking the bow, his left hand slid in Buffy’s weapons chest and came out holding a bolt.

In a slow but weary manner he put the bolt into place. He put the butt of the crossbow between his feet and let the cross rest on his knees. After putting his chin down on the tip of the bow, he slipped his thumb against the trigger.

“Goodbye my love.” He whispered while looking at Anya’s corpse and then thumbed the trigger.

Xander was dead before the bolt smashed out of the top of his skull. The force of the bolt made his head explode and sprayed the shop with his brain matter. His corpse slumped in a dull thud on the ground. All was silent for a few seconds…

After a few moments Anya’s corpse rose to her feet. After removing the bolt protruding from her chest, she nudged Xander’s corpse with her toe.“What fools these mortals are. They and their emotions are as malleable as clay.” She thought as she transformed back to her androgynous form.

As she withdrew her essence from Spike, the pile of dust turned back to Jason’s corpse, albeit now it was pierced by a crossbow bolt.

As she was one again, she surveyed the whole scene. She was satisfied with how everything worked out as planned and she dissipated into her ethereal form. Her senses extended as she flew through the window display, looking for her next victim.

She sensed the Slayer stalking a club called The Bronze. Lillith’s gaseous form took to the air and slowly drifted in her direction. Already she was formulating a plan…

(This is the third chapter in a series of six. The next instalment will take me a month to finish, so please be patient. Whether I continue also depends on your reactions, so please vote. Also vote for the other two, I’m not getting enough feedback on those.)