Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Betrayal and retribution.
20.1k words
4.48
80.5k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to Barney R for his wonderful editing.

*****

During the next few days he didn't try to get in touch with Ralph. He didn't want to look eager, especially after his initial misgivings. Finally he rung up all his group members and invited them for lunch at his hotel room. He didn't want to take any chances.

He surveyed them thru the thick haze of cigarette smoke. They were all there. The councillor was dressed in a three piece as usual, his tall lanky frame giving him the look of a successful CEO. He had combed back his thinning blond hair while his handle bar moustache was waxed as usual.

He was a glib talker and had been a marketing man before he met his wife Isabelle who came from a political family. The switch from marketing to politics had been a smooth one and the press spoke highly of him and felt he would go far.

'Yup he sure would,' thought Brad 'as long as his wife or her family didn't get wind of his philandering ways.' Some time back he had dropped in unannounced at his country house to discuss a finance proposition and had caught him fucking his rival's wife. He had a pencil thin dick like the rest of his personality. Since then the Councillor had become more pronounced in his friendliness towards him.

Neither was the councillor above making a commission for himself from the government contracts. In fact he played an important part in their financing game by providing all the inside information about the upcoming projects. It was then up to Big Mac and Ralph Jordon to rope in a prospective businessman willing to put himself as a front for their financing.

His gaze shifted to Big Mac. The word "Big" described him well. He was the only black member and stood at over 6"4' and with a sharp acumen and a body that only regular weight lifting can deliver.

He had a Denzel Washington kinda looks and Brad was sure he had a long list of women admirers. He was also called "Tiny" by some from his profession but Brad never got around to asking him for the reason although he could make a wild guess. He shifted his gaze back to Nick. It was time to set the ball rolling.

"Ralph here has got us a born loser and says each of us gets to pocket a couple of million if we finance him."

"That guy is a loser and yes his estate stands on a very valuable piece of land. But to get our hands on it we'll first have to have him lose to us, if you understand what I mean."

"You mean no risks, no returns. I gotta first finance the loser before I get to see the colour of money."

The councillor leaned back on his chair and smiled benevolently at Brad.

"I rest my case."

Brad then turned to look at Big Mac.

"What's your opinion?"

"I have seen Harold. He's one of those flashy guys who spends more time showing off their wealth than earning it. Mind you, he's pretty good at it and is all over the magazine pages. But I'll make sure that the legal papers we draw up are air tight."

'Yeah,' thought Brad, 'That bastard is pretty good in impressing everybody with his wealth.'

Finally he looked towards Ralph. Thankfully he was sitting afar from him and couldn't floor him with his nauseating garlic emissions.

"Hey, if you want I'll even set up a meeting between you two. After all the funding will be routed thru your front companies and you have a right to meet the man you're gonna finance."

Brad remained thoughtful for a few moments before speaking up.

"Okay, I think I'll throw my hat in. But for starters I would prefer that my name is not brought up. I'll let my senior man at the front company do the talking."

There was a general look of relief in the face of all the three. Since it was Brad's company that was going to do the legal financing, they wanted him in at all costs.

"Look once this guy folds up, I'll get him to agree to share his wife with us. She's a real stunner and we'll ..." Ralph couldn't get further as Brad cut him off.

"Rightly said ... when he folds up ... now just how is he gonna fold up? After all he's been somehow avoiding Chapter 11 so to say."

Big Mac leaned forward and gave a smile that didn't exactly reach his eyes.

"He's gonna rely heavily on his skilled workers completing the remaining work in the short time left."

Ralph Jordon joined in with his golden tooth sharky smile.

"And his machines will require constant maintenance and spare parts so as to ensure there's no idle down time. Time is running short."

Then his three partners continued to silently sip their drinks, watching Brad absorb what they had said.

"So, what I understand here is that time is of the essence and there's a surprise in waiting for ole Harold in terms of tool down strikes and sudden snags in delivery of machine spares."

Big Mac's eye's grew big and he turned to his fellow associates and said in a hurt innocent tone, "Gee guys, did any of you hear any of us talking about shut downs?"

"No, oh Heaven's forbid no," came the instant chorus reply from the other two partners as they raised their glasses in mock salute.

Brad too acknowledged the salutation by raising his glass. So far so good.

-----------

Brad found himself working at the office with renewed vigour and drive. As agreed, Ralph introduced Harold to Bill who was the manager at his finance company. Harold explained his project requirements to Bill.

The feedback from Bill was that there was no fault in the financials, but it seemed CPM/PERT networking was not Harold's strongpoints.

At times when he should be multi tasking, he would ending up getting stuck over some silly issue and act petulant till it was resolved his way, no matter how much it cost in terms of money and time. This was frustrating everyone and leading to inordinate delays.

Brad remembered the little kid stepping down from the big limo at his school and looking around with a petulant look on his face. He picked up his cell and rang up Bill.

"Read your report. What's his timeline for finishing the work?"

"Eight weeks, but my guess is that ten to twelve weeks is more close to the real timeline."

"Fine. Go ahead."

"But Brad the contract deadline runs out ..."

"Just do it Bill. Trust me. I won't be wringing your neck eight weeks from now."

"But ..."

"No buts. But make sure the payment cheques are drawn directly in favour of his marked suppliers and yes check the market credence of these suppliers."

"Fine, as you say so."

For the next few days he continued to review the disbursements being made to Harold's suppliers. Most of them were advances for essential construction items. It seemed his credit rating was very poor as most of his suppliers were demanding advance, some even up to 50% of the invoice amount. A week went by and some of the construction material even started reaching the site.

"Seven more weeks to go; I hope I can trust Big Mac," grumbled Brad to himself. The idea of exacting a revenge sounded great but the Councillor had informed them there were some more lucrative contracts coming up and Brad wanted to invest in them.

That afternoon he got a call from Big Mac.

"Hey man, guess what happened the other night on the highway."

"Let me try, you waylaid a bank van full of gold bars," replied back Brad in an easy tone, hiding the excitement building up inside him.

He heard the other man chuckle before replying.

"Oh I just heard that a truck carrying some heavy construction material went off the road. Brake failure they tell me. They ain't building trucks like they used to anymore."

"Oh how terrible. Anybody hurt?"

"Oh no, no. Very fortunate. But the material is spread all over the deep ravine. It's amazing how these breaks have begun failing so often. Anyway gotta go now, have some promises to keep."

Brad nodded and took a deep breath. So, one major consignment just got waylaid. That meant down time at the site, lots of downtime. He looked down at the manuscript lying open on his table. It had been screened by his staff and cleared for his editing.

Somehow he seemed to be energised. He began scanning thru the pages with renewed vigour. Maybe he would call Susan over to his hotel room in the evening. He felt like celebrating.

The day went off smoothly and he had a lot of work completed. His cheerful demeanour seemed to have also caught his staff by surprise and they made it a point to meet him with their queries more often as the day wore on.

Nobody could figure out the reason for the change but hoped it was a more permanent change. If the morning went smoothly then the evening was even more pleasant.

Susan had found in him a sex partner who liked to play rough and hard leaving her ravaged and fulfilled in a savage animalistic kinda way.

She wasn't complaining. It was a change from hubby darling's regular routine. She loved her husband and she loved what she was getting from Brad. Besides, there were only two more chapters to go.

But last night something was different. She couldn't quite place her finger on anything specific but their sex had been a whole lot better. He had been tender, no caring that evening.

Mix that with his animalistic thrusting like an enraged bull, she seemed to have spent the full night on one everlasting continuous orgasm whose whispers seem to have touched every nerve and fibre of her body, from her toes pointing towards the Heavens to the last tendril of her shampooed and coiffure hair on the pillow and deep inside her womanliness which lay impaled by his steel hard cock on the bed.

He even kissed her good night for the first time which sent surges of electrical impulses coursing thru her satiated and well fucked body. She slipped off to sleep dreaming about holidaying in the Bahamas with her lover. She loved the Bahamas with their lovely sand beaches and it seemed she was falling in love with the man lying in the bed beside her.

-------------

His sleep was broken in the morning by the incessant ringing of his cell. It was Bill. Brad wondered what he wanted now.

"Brad the scene is getting kinda serious at that new flyover project we're financing. The other day I got a call from Harold wanting some more disbursements. It seemed one of his supply trucks met with a mishap. If the truck had arrived at the site safe and sound then he was planning to seek another installment from the Govt agency against the supplies received. This he would have used to pay the wages to the workers. But now his plans have gone awry."

Brad smiled a pleasant smile as he imagined Harold fuming and ranting helplessly in his office. Just the other day he had read in the local gossip papers that Harold and Nancy had been seen partying hard with some of their fellow Richie Rich friends. No doubt the receipt of the first life saving payment from him must have inflated his silly ego.

"So, now you feel that the project completion will get further delayed," prompted Brad. He could not tell Bill that he already knew about that "unfortunate" mishap and that their plan was going as planned.

"Worse, this chap has been after me to release another disbursement so that he could pay off his workers arrears," panted out Bill, obviously scared that he would be getting a firing for the sorry mess.

Brad's gaze travelled over the nude body of the woman sleeping besides him. She was sleeping on her stomach and her ass was provocatively sticking out, inviting him for another round of play. Red lines could be seen running over her soft mounds, a reminder of the sex game played out the other night. Yes, the ass cheeks sure looked inviting thought Brad as he began to gently caress them.

"Oh Bill, you know very well that it's against our policy to release the next payment unless and until the party has fully accounted for the first one," demurred Brad, continuing to run his palm slowly over and across the ass cheeks of the playwright's wife.

"I told him, I told him just that but he just doesn't seem to get the point. The other day he rung me up a dozen times and when I didn't pick up his calls he came to the office and wouldn't budge till I met him. He was acting so ... so petulant as though it was my entire fault," replied Bill.

"I'm sure you explained him our policies clearly," replied Brad smoothly. Yes he was a petulant bastard. The fun was just beginning.

"Oh I did but that didn't seem to faze him. He just continues to demand more disbursements. And now he wants to meet you. He says he won't talk anymore with the minions and would rather talk business with the management face to face."

Brad watched his semi hardened cock as it continued to grow straighter. In the past he had woken up in the middle of the night after dreaming of Harold fucking his wife on their marriage bed, laughing, talking dirty. Many a times he couldn't go back to sleep for fear of the dream recurring and humiliating him. His penis would be shrunk and shrivelled up like a small piece of dry wood.

But now he looked on proudly as his cock swelled and took up its vantage position at twelve o'clock straight up. 'Amazing what money can do,' thought Brad as his right hand pressed and then alternately released the soft round ass cheeks of the playwright's lovely wife. He sensed this urge in him to love her, mind you love her as beautiful specie of femineity rather than fuck her. Amazing.

"Hello! You there?"

The desperateness in the voice of his manager broke his reverie. "Yes Bill and I think you should try again to make him understand that we want results upfront."

"Okay, okay I'll speak to him. But what if he plans to camp out in front of my office door the whole day long until I say yes?"

"Then call me back," replied Brad soothingly, his eyes transfixed on his now fully erect manhood.

His gaze travelled back to the sensuous woman next to him. He moved closer and began licking her ass cheeks. Susan sighed in contentment. Her lover was amazing, and so was Rita. If this was just the starters, then the glamorous Page 3 life was gonna be an outta this world experience.

-----------

It was late in the afternoon and Brad sat admiring the sunlight reflecting off the bookcase in his office when Bill rang up again. He sounded harried.

"Brad, this fellow either doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand. I explained him that it's not in our policy but he's behaving like a stubborn mule. Right now he's waiting at the reception. He's now asking for your number and will not deal with anybody else."

Bill had blood pressure problem and it seemed he would be taking a day off in the coming days to stabilise his BP. Brad felt like he had never felt before for past so many years. There was actually a smile playing around his lips as he heard Bill fill in his report. "That bastard understands very well. He knows I'm his sole last hope," he mused. It was time to move onto the next phase.

"Okay Bill, you've done a great job by sticking to our laid down principles. Now you can tell him that I'm willing to meet him for dinner at the Hyatt this evening at eight."

"Yeah, I'll tell him that," replied Bill. He sounded relieved.

Brad left office early. He visited his favourite hair salon and then the manicurist. This was going to be their first face to face meeting since his wife and her lover had literally rubbed his face in the mud. He knew Harold would bring Nancy along. She was a good looking woman and Harold would go all out to impress. But the revenge would be his.

He was there well before the appointed time, dressed to the nines. The table he had booked was at the one far end with enough plants and floral arrangements to ensure that somebody at the entrance couldn't get a good look of the person seating at the table.

They were on time. She looked magnificent in the black svelte evening dress which left her one shoulder bare. Nancy had her hair done shoulder length and her skin seemed to positively glow. Harold's family money had been well spent.

As they came closer he noted that she was not wearing a bra as her dress was one of those with an inbuilt bra. Her curves had the right proportion and as she walked towards their table he could feel his manhood responding.

Harold was dressed and looked like he should ... an egoistical bastard with a lot of hot air inside him. His hair had thinned since he had last laid his eyes on him and he seemed to have gained some weight too. No doubt, family wealth being put to good use.

As they came closer, he picked up the menu card to cover his face. He could hear their footsteps till they finally came to a stop near him.

"Mr Smith I presume," he heard Harold speak out in his smooth oily tone.

Slowly he put down the menu card till his eyes made contact with the two people he hate the most in his life. He swore he saw his ex wife take an involuntary step back. Harold on the other hand stood stock still as though pole axed his outstretched hand was stationery. The shock was complete.

He too in turn feigned surprise. He let his eyes grow wide and remained silent, waiting for his ex wife and her husband to try and break the ice. After all he held the keys to the locker that held their future. Brad could feel his ex-wife's eyes appraising him, looking at his expensive Armani suit, golden bracelet; the diamond studded gold watch and the specially designed handset of his cell with intricate designs in gold.

Harold's eyes were riveted on table top where he had placed his cheque book along with his pen with a golden top. Nancy was breathing fast and shallow, her eyes alternatively shifting between his well groomed personality and his expensive accessories. He knew what she was thinking - he reeked of wealth ... and power.

From the corner of his eyes he saw Harold trying to catch his wife's attention to the cheque book on the table. He then saw Nancy take a quick glance down. Brad smiled inwardly, the two people he hated the most had just stepped in the middle of the spider web weaved by him.

"Brad ... you ... you look good," she managed to finish with a smile on her glossy painted lips which somehow failed to reach her brown eyes which held an element of caution and uneasiness.

Brad didn't reply immediately, instead he let his eyes slowly run over his ex-wife's curvaceous body, taking in her soft delicious lips, an inviting cleavage and those ... those long lovely legs. He remembered having them wrapped around his waist as his manhood gave her continuous pleasuring.

Then he felt his anger surfacing as he thought about those long legs being wrapped around her lover's waist and on his shoulders as she offered him what should have been rightfully his and his only. He managed to control himself with great effort.

"And you Nancy, are looking beautiful as always," he finally replied in as courteous voice as possible. She looked back surprised. Perhaps she had expected some words of hatred or whatever. But he was beyond that all now and far ahead.

He took her hand in his and kept holding it as he turned to shake hands with her lover and now husband. He again tried his level best to look as sincere as possible. Harold looked uncertainly at his face. Brad kept his cool and his face devoid of any emotions although there was this fire raging within him of pure hatred. His killers were there standing in front of him, all set to wine and dine with him.

Brad courteously seated Nancy at the table and took the seat to her left while Harold settled on her right. The husband and wife exchanged a couple of quick glances while Brad ordered their drinks. Harold by now had a worried look on his face while his wife continued to take stock of the expensive accessories adorning her ex. The possible market value of the ruby inlaid platinum cigarette case continued to elude her.

"Look ... uh ... Brad; believe me we didn't know till just now that ... umm ... what I mean is ..."