Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad slowly twirled the glass of wine in his hand, enjoying the discomfort so very evident. He had waited for this day for so long. Now he was going to enjoy it, every minute by precious minute. Nancy continued to stare at him with wide eyes, which would every now and then go all over him and his accessories as a kind of a recheck.

When they had last seen each other, he had been more often dressed up in faded jeans and a simple t shirt. The reflection from his diamond bracelet teased her cleavage. Oh God, she looked so lovely and so, so fuckable. She had filled out over the years, especially after bearing her new husband's child, but that had only gone on to make her look all the more sexy, more desirable. His manhood was by now making a tent in his trousers.

He again clasped her hand, but this time under the table. Nancy had been resting her left hand on her thigh and straightened up a bit in surprise to feel her ex's hand resting upon hers.

"Yeah, Smith is a very common name. But hey, it's been a long time and a lot of water had flowed under the bridge. And frankly I have moved on," ventured Brad finally.

The look of relief crossing their face was almost comical. Harold smiled to show a row of uneven teeth while Nancy mouthed a silent thank you with her sexy lips. Brad continued to keep his hand over his ex's. He even applied a gentle pressure.

Nancy made no move to dislodge his grip on her hand which was now pressed to her thigh because of the gentle increase in pressure applied by Brad. Harold had no inkling whatsoever of the going on under the tablecloth.

"Nancy," said Brad as he turned to look at her, "When I look back, you undoubtedly were the best thing to have happened to me in my life. But I guess you were destined to go great places in life and it would be selfish of me to hold on to you," he continued lying glibly, at the same time increasing the pressure of his hand on hers, then letting his hand slide and come to rest on her soft, warm thigh.

He watched her face closely and saw a look of confusion cloud her eyes when he shifted his hand to let it rest on her thighs, and then a fleeting look of triumph at the thought that her ex still had the hots for her, even after her complete and abject betrayal of his love.

'Come closer to the spider baby, come closer,' thought Brad. Then he turned his attention to the husband, his hand continuing to enjoy the softness and warmth of his ex-wife's thigh.

"Harold, you're a real lucky guy. You better treat her well or I'll come after you," he said in a mock serious tone shaking his forefinger under his nose.

Harold smiled back stupidly, his eyes glued on the big ruby sitting on his finger. He had never seen such a big stone in his life. As far as he was concerned if Brad was past any feelings about him having won his wife and making her his own then he was also not going to fret. This guy looked, smelled and talked money and he wanted some of it. The sooner, the better.

Brad saw the bastard's ego swell up in response to the compliments he had just showered. They had been a pack of lies but it would have taken a sound man to see thru them and sound Harold definitely wasn't.

"So Brad, what other business do you have other than financing?" asked Nancy.

Oh, he had been waiting for this. He put on a straight face and began to tell them about his interests in trading in precious metals, shipping and entertainment media. Some of it was true but the rest of it was plain bullshit said in a serious convincing tone.

But the ruby, emerald and diamond stones adorning his bracelet and rings more than substantiated his story.

His hand resting on his ex's thigh moved up. He pressed his palm firmly on her thigh, enjoying the softness of the flesh, imagining her in the nude, teasing the birthmark near her right areola and finger fucking her at the same time. Nancy didn't seem to mind and continued to listen to the bullshit he was dishing out attentively. Brad chose to look at Harold as he spoke, but his target was his ex.

As planned, his cell rang at that moment. He had instructed one of his employees to ring him up at the appointed hour and just leave the talking to him.

"Okay Randy, this better be good. I had told you not to disturb me as I had an important meeting over dinner. We were supposed to be getting together next week."

Brad then remained silent as though listening to what Randy had to say. Then he spoke again.

"No, no I've made it clear before, the next half a million will be released only after you show us the government agencies letter of approval for the work executed till date." He then again shut up and pretended to be listening to Randy. His ex and her husband had their eyes locked on his face. He pretended to be getting swayed by Randy's persuasions.

"Look Randy, I've told you before if I go against the set principles, how'll I explain it to my Board of Directors? Yes, yes, ... look Randy I have faith in your opinion, we've made millions together but ..."

He again lapsed into silence as though allowing Randy to offer some more explanations. Finally he let out a long sigh as though giving in to the other guy's persuasions.

"Randy, if you give your word then I'll sign a cheque for half a million, ... no, if I have your word, I'll make it for a million dollars so that you can complete the work well in time and get the next installment from the agency. Mind you that entire installment of one and a quarter million from the government flows to my account. I have a multi million commitment coming up next week and I don't wanna fall short. So what do you say? Do I have your gentleman's promise?

He again became quiet for a few moments and then spoke up again. "Okay Randy, send your man to the hotel restaurant and he'll get my cheque for a million dollars. He looked over to Nancy and continued lying glibly, placing his hand back on her soft thigh, this time even higher.

Then he pulled the cheque book on the table closer to himself and carefully wrote out the name of one of his associate companies and then filled in the amount of million dollars.

There was complete silence around the table as the husband and wife silently watched Brad filling up the amount in the cheque with the ease of a man used to doing this every day.

Come tomorrow morning and he would make out a cheque for a million dollars from this associate company and the money would be back in the original account by close of banking hours.

Then he smiled and looked into his ex's face, his hand once again resting on her soft and decidedly warmer thighs. "In five days, I'll be making a profit of twenty five thousand dollars! Great isn't it? Hey, you're turning out to be my lucky mascot. We should be meeting more often," remarked Brad looking gratefully into her eyes, his hand now pressed against her panty from outside her dress, his real meaning very clear.

Nancy gave him a weak smile her eyes showing the confusion in her mind. This new aggressive and successful Brad was someone new and totally strange.

"Sorry for that delay guys, your time is important and I'm sure you must be having more important engagements. Do tell me, how can I help you?" said Brad in a sincere voice.

A visibly relieved Harold began explaining how, with the help of Brad's financing, he was going to finish the flyover project in time, and based on his improved ratings how he was going to get some more lucrative contracts. Of course, they would consider taking finance from him for those new projects, if he could come up front with some more finance for completing the current project in time.

'The bastard is trying to play with me,' thought Brad angrily. By now his hand had taken possession of Harold's wife's pussy from over her increasingly damp panty. He aggressively invaded her privacy by pushing her thighs apart to let his marauding hand move over her womanly treasure. Now he stopped playing with her pussy and instead began to slowly withdraw his hand.

"What if I refuse?"

Harold looked at him with shock and confusion. After his great sales pitch, that was the last response he expected to hear from Brad. Instead he had expected him to show gratitude. His neck and face turned beetroot red as the petulant kid inside him began to surface.

"You, you can't ..." he sputtered.

Suddenly Brad felt Nancy's hand on his hand that he was withdrawing from between Nancy's thighs. She took a firm grip of his hand and placed it back on her wet panty, even opening up her legs a bit to accommodate his invasion.

"Oh c'mon Brad you know how badly we want you on board with us on this project," she said in a sensuous tone, leaning forward at the same time to let him have an eyeful of her deep cleavage. "My God she's so damn sexy," thought Brad as he shameless stared down her dress. Harold looked on helplessly as his wife gave him an angry look to shut up. The game was on.

"Look here Harold, I've heard you've had labour unrest before and that has caused losses. Like I just mentioned I have a multimillion opportunity coming up and I want to collect all my pennies or millions so to say and invest at the right time. What guarantee do I have that you'll not end up losing my hard earned millions?"

Harold gave a weak smile and then launched into a new marketing spin, giving various different reasons for the past shortcomings. Brad made a big show of listening carefully to him. Harold had the look of a drowning man on his face and Brad enjoyed the discomfort being felt by the two he hated the most in his life.

Finally the marketing pitch came to an end and the husband and wife pair sat looking silently at him, hopeful but at the same time unsure of the outcome. Brad sat looking thoughtful. He was sure he could smell Nancy's arousal. He wondered if Harold was also getting his wife's arousal whiff. She continued to keep her thighs apart so that his hand could have an easy access.

He made a show of doing a lot of thinking before finally speaking out. "This is a hard one. I want to be in it with you guys. But it's a risky proposal. Give me a day or two will you?" The two were crestfallen and it showed. 'Perhaps Nancy thought she could have her way with a bit of groping,' mused Brad as he saw them leave the restaurant, their heads together, talking earnestly. Her backside view was as delicious as her front side. He was hard, real hard and he needed a release. But he had a plan to play out first.

------------

The next day at the office, the first thing Brad did was to ring up Nick Simmons, the Councillor. A lot depended upon the government agency refusing to grant any extension to Harold. The Councillor assured Brad that he had already taken care of that. Of course, in exchange, the concerned officials were to get one supplies contract in the upcoming mall project in the name of his son's firm and a weekend with the wife of one of the "losers." The term "losers" stood for those business "associates" who failed to return their loans with their heavy interest. This invariably led to Big Mac sending his men in to enforce "compliance."

If events led to their being on the verge of complete bankruptcy, a deal would be brokered which invariably included intimacy with their wives. Somehow Brad had never felt inclined to use this option to get some female company. But the other three had their weekdays fixed with such wives.

Actually there was more to it than that. The associates thought that it was just the four of them banging their wife. But the fact was that the Councillor and Ralph Jordon were using them to entertain politicians and rich businessmen for furthering their ends.

But they were honest. Had they not put the wives into their service, they would have then had to procure expensive professionals. But the professionals, being professionals, did not have the natural appeal which these wives had. So they gave credit to their associates for the number of hours of service put in by their wives for them. In a couple of years such associates invariably managed to pay off their debts.

But what it did to their marriage and personal life was something different. But by now Brad had realised that a lot of things go on in this life, some good and some bad, but all part and parcel of the thing called "Life."

His intercom buzzed just then. It was his secretary calling to inform him that a certain Nancy Witherspoon was in the office and wished to see him urgently. Brad smiled and asked his secretary to let her in after fifteen minutes. After last night's dinner, he had given her forty eight hours in which she would come calling, unless he had judged her wrong. His judgement had been based upon the harsh realities of life experienced by him since his wife's betrayal.

But now here she was, well within twenty four hours. He didn't want her to get the idea that she could just breeze in anytime. Fifteen minutes in the luxurious comforts of his waiting room should dispel any such notion from her pretty head.

He watched her walk in. She was wearing one of the latest in fashion designed to show off her curves to their maximum advantage. She was braless as the dress had built in bra cups to take care of the modesty issue. The cleavage was tantalisingly low but not sluttish. She looked so wholesome ... so yummy.

Brad instantly got up from his chair and moved forward to kiss her proffered cheek. "Nancy! You look amazing!" He meant very word of it. As far as physical attributes went, his ex was the epitome of womanhood, but then that was only as far as physical attributes were concerned.

He placed his hand on the small of her back and guided her towards the settee. It felt good to touch her. He continued to play the role of a perfect host as he ordered for some hot coffee and biscuits.

Nancy eyed the silverware with ill concealed amazement. When she was asked her preference of either coffee made from the finest Brazilian coffee beans or that from East Africa, it made her fluster as she really didn't have an answer to that one. Coffee was coffee as far as she was concerned.

She didn't fail to notice that today Brad was sporting a gold bracelet inlaid with ruby stones.

They chit chatted about small things, till they had run out of topics, of which of course they didn't have many to share. He let his ex do most of the talking as he quietly surveyed her.

After so many years, this was the first time that they were together in the same room. She had developed the grace of a socialite. Her mannerism and style of talking all indicated as though she had been born with a silver spoon in her mouth. 'New husband's family wealth well spent,' mused Brad as he appreciatively watched the flash of her knees as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

She saw him admiring her legs and flashed him a smile. It was the same one which had captured his heart so many years ago at the conference luncheon. Age and maturity had only made her smile even sexier. But so much had changed since then. She was no longer his and that smile now belonged for someone else.

Nancy leaned forward, allowing him a tantalising view of her succulent breasts. She now had a serious look about her.

"Brad, I'm truly sorry for the way we parted. You ... you must be angry with me ..."

"Ssshh ... not another word Nancy. Let bygones be bygones. The past is nothing but water under the bridge. We should be looking at the future," replied Brad quickly in a soothing voice.

His words had been nothing but a pack of lies. The devils from his past continued to haunt him every day and every night. The past seven years had been nothing but pure living hell. He wanted retribution and freedom from the ... the thing gnawing into his soul, killing him softly but surely. Yes, he wanted retribution.

He placed his hand just over her exposed right knee and looked into her soft brown eyes with an earnest look full of deception. "I have some good memories of the time we spent together. I'll always cherish them. Perhaps it was fated that we part. So be it. I've moved on. Now tell me what brings you to my humble workplace."

He saw a look of relief cross her face. She placed her hand on his and nodded happily. "You know last night during dinner, you ... you were so close to me, I really didn't know you still cared for me so much."

'Yes,' thought Brad grimly. He had intimated his intention to her clearly just like he had done the same with the wives of many other greedy bastards before. The last seven years had taught him that the world belonged only to the fittest and the rest must die, just like he died seven years ago. Money can't buy everything, but it can sure buy everything else!

He let his hand move upwards, sliding up her skirt and lied glibly, "Nancy, you'll always have a special place in my heart, forever."

"Oh Brad! You ... you make me feel so special and here I am pleading for an early release of the funds you've promised," replied Nancy, coming quickly to the point. It had to be a quid pro quo. He gets to fuck her for 'ole time sakes and her husband gets the next installment. The message was clear and understood.

Brad took both her hands in his before continuing. "Nancy, you must have heard this a lot of time from a lot of guys, but you are definitely the most gorgeous woman to walk on this planet. So please agree to have dinner tonight with this mere mortal. If you wish, I'll even carry my cheque book with me."

The last line had been significantly added by Brad. Refuse to have dinner tonite and he may just well refuse to sign any cheque. A Catch 22 situation.

The smile of relief and perhaps victory that lighted up Nancy's face dispelled any doubt he might have had. Their date was set.

-----------

He just couldn't wait for the day to come to a close. Once again he left a bit early. If the other evening he had dressed up officially, then today he decided to go for an informal look. He had a variety of apparels to suit the occasion or his whim; after all, today he could afford it all.

Nancy was fashionably late and once again she was fashionably dressed up. The skirt came up to just above her knees and showed off her smooth tanned legs. The sleeveless top was a silky transparent thing which clearly outlined the bra fighting to keep her plump twin attributes within its confines.

She flashed him a dazzling smile and bent forward to allow him to kiss her cheek. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting. Harold was leaving by the evening flight and there were so many itsy bitsy things to be done and ..." continued Nancy as

Brad made a big deal of trying to look concerned and interested in her litany. He made sure to keep their glasses filled as Nancy explained how Harold was trying to get the high pressure bridge bearings at a lower rate from this new supplier and how they would all end up with higher returns.

Brad made a mental note of passing on this piece of information to Big Mac. Then she moved on to their daughter and began telling him all about how their Lisa was doing in school. Her grades were good and she planned to become an architect. Brad's eyes moistened as he began visioning his daughter sitting in her own office with blueprints spread across her table.

By now the bottle of wine was almost empty and Nancy was definitely feeling the alcohol high. It had been a long session with Nancy going all out to appease him and Brad doing all he could do show that the past was indeed a lot of water under the bridge and the profits from their venture was all that really mattered today.

"Oh Brad, I do hope you've made up your mind and decided to join into our venture," gushed his ex. She clasped his hand in her hand and looked imploringly into his face with her deep brown eyes.

"You're so persuasive, how can I refuse?" replied Brad, holding her hand in his. "Look I have my cheque book at my suite upstairs. I hate driving late in the night after late night parties and that's why I have a room permanently booked here," he continued in an explanatory note.