Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course we'll be having sex together. How could I pass out such a golden opportunity to be intimate with the most beautiful person I know?" And the person I hate the most, thought Brad.

"Brad ... Brad my husband will be there, try and understand," she began reasoning.

"You don't want to turn off Susan do you? If the two of you don't entertain her properly, we could then just kiss the green buck's goodbye," replied Brad seriously as though it were another agenda point in a business meeting.

"Look, why don't you discuss it out with Harold. Tell him that a happy and satisfied nympho will be worth millions and an unsatisfied nympho will be worth zero. Let him take the call." With that Brad cut the call.

It was a good half an hour later that Brad received a SMS from Nancy. "See you at eight."

Brad along with Susan arrived at the Kamasutra Lounge well before the appointed hour. The Kamasutra Lounge was a discreet meeting place for the rich and powerful where they could bring their partners for groupies and orgies. The partners may not necessarily be their wives but could also be their mistress or escort from a high profile escort service.

The hotel did not advertise about this particular customer service offered by them for reasons obvious. The rich and wealthy would make the reservations for having some good fun and variety, and the hotel would make some good money. Brad had made the requisite reservations and was quickly ushered in upon arrival with Susan.

The Lounge boasted of a self-service bar loaded with the finest liquor and a Jacuzzi. Mattresses and comfortable couches were spread around the room interspersed with erotic sculptures showing men and women fucking in every possible position. Erotic paintings adorned the walls. Soft music played from hidden speakers and the place was dimly lit. It served just one purpose - fucking multiple partners. If gossip were to be believed then some good business deals were also struck in there, in between fucking sessions. Of course, the dress code was naked!

The two stripped down in the foyer and made themselves comfortable in the Jacuzzi. The swirling water felt good. He took another sip from his glass and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation enveloping his throbbing cock as Susan's nimble fingers continued with their playful ministrations under the water.

Brad moved his other arm behind her back and took hold of one of her melons. The playwright's wife was drunk and frisky, very frisky. Upon undressing she had pointed to her neatly trimmed pubic hair damp with her juices and told him it was because of him, her adoring eyes never leaving his face for a moment. She had been drinking and masturbating the whole day long.

Brad sighed, falling in love with him had transformed her, making her more like a teenage girl with her first crush. But he had nothing but emptiness in the place where his heart should have been in his body. Then he pushed himself upon to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi with his feet in the water and his hard erect cock pointing straight out.

Susan gave him a loving smile and stood up from the water and moved closer, her painted lips parting in a welcoming O. He might as well enjoy her for some more time before his ex and her husband showed up. Then he won't be having time for anyone.

Tonight he would force Harold to willingly allow another man to fuck his wife in his presence. The bastard had fucked his wife behind his back, but he would do better. Tonight he would fuck Harold's wife in front of him and he will not be able to stop him. Revenge would be his.

A short time later the sound of a bell chiming filled the air. Their guests had arrived. Brad opened his eyes and looked down at Susan who continued to suck his cock as though there was no tomorrow.

He cupped her face in both his hands made her look up to him, forcing her to let go of his strengthened phallus from her mouth.

"Remember Susan, this has to look like a natural swapping round. She wants you to take care of her husband while I tend to her needs. Like I told you earlier, she shares everything with her husband, including her desire for multiple partners. Everything depends upon you."

"I won't let you down darling," replied Susan huskily and reached up to kiss him. He could smell his pre cum on her lips.

He watched her derriere twitch tantalisingly as she swayed her way to the main door. She was not thin but had the right amount of flesh at the right places to give her that mature sexy look. 'So now it's darling, uh?' thought Brad. Funnily enough he too seemed to have developed an attachment of sorts for her. He would ensure that she made it to Page 3.

She didn't return immediately with the duo. But he had anticipated that. Perhaps they had thought that it would start with a normal dinner with drinks and then perhaps end with a visit to the hotel room. If his surmise was right then Nancy must have told Harold that he was expected to fuck Susan while she would wait at the bar with Brad. Oh, were they in for a surprise.

A while later he saw them come inside, totally nude. Susan was between them as she led them inside, holding their hand in each of her own. Brad thought Susan looked pretty good, at 5'7'' with a well maintained body with that just right amount of chubbiness, perky 36B boobs requiring only the minimal support with their chocolate coloured nipples standing proudly out, long, naturally blonde hair falling in waves over her shoulders, and her perfectly trimmed "V" pointed downward as if an invitation was being given.

Harold had this stupid half grin on his face. He was not circumcised like him and his hood covered his semi erect cock which seemed to be no bigger than his. He sported a small paunch and his frame indicated he could do with some muscle toning exercises. His eyes were big and round and locked on to Susan's bouncing boobs, though he would take a quick look at his wife and then go back to staring at what Susan was offering.

Nancy, on the other hand was blushing like mad. She was the taller of the two women and Brad let his gaze slowly travel down from her flaring hips to her smooth creamy thighs and down to her perfectly toned calf muscles. Every now and then her hand would go up to sort of cover her naked bouncing melons with their nipples jutting out, begging for attention. Her eyes were looking down, staring at her feet as she came closer to him.

Susan whispered something and Harold smiled and said, "Oh yeah, those are beautiful." He reached across and started to caress Susan's tits, which let out a little moan.

"Mmmm, did that feel good?"

"Oh, yes."

Nancy seemed to go redder in the face on hearing the sex talk and foreplay. Good, thought Brad, she never thought her husband could cheat on her; well he would be fucking another woman right in front of her. Let's see how she likes that. Maybe she'll feel and understand some of the pain he had felt on her betrayal.

By now the thing was fully unleashed within him. Revenge! He was gonna get his revenge. Harold was offering him his wife as a payback for the money he would get in return. He felt his cock strengthen in anticipation of humiliating Harold by fucking his wife in his very presence. Yes, he had offered Susan as a plaything but he was sure that once he saw him mounting his wife, Harold wouldn't have any urges left for playing anything.

He stood up from the water and climbed out of the Jacuzzi. He began walking towards them, his massive phallus pointing straight ahead like a lance of the mounted warriors of ancient days. Today he was a warrior, a warrior fighting to regain his self-esteem and respect and his steel hard cock was his lance with which he would gain victory over his adversaries.

"Harold, Nancy! How very nice of you two to join us," he called out effusively. He didn't mean a single word he had uttered, but his overall demeanour did not let that out. He handed them both a glass, noting the nervousness written all over his ex's face. It seemed letting him fuck her as a payback behind her husband's back was one thing, surrendering before her ex and allowing him to mount her in front of her husband was another thing. Perhaps fucking around behind the husband's back was one thing she was good at.

"Huh ... Hi Brad thanks for calling us over to join you guys ... er ... here," said Harold with a weak smile, his eyes glued to Brad's steel hard erection staring defiantly at him. His own manhood was only semi erect in comparison and Brad noted that Harold's cock seemed to have wilted a bit after seeing his ramrod.

Harold stole a quick glance towards his wife who seemed to be busy looking everywhere but at them. Brad smiled inwardly. Most probably Nancy told her husband that it was some kinda skinny dipping party and he would return home with the cheque and his wife unsoiled by another man. That explained the confused signals Harold seemed to be giving out.

"Before we start talking business, why don't we step inside the Jacuzzi and enjoy some drinks?" asked Brad. Nancy was only too glad to agree and she quickly settled inside, allowing the swirling waters to cover her modesty. Susan led Harold inside and sat close to him while Brad immediately made himself comfortable next to Nancy. Harold seemed to be decidedly uncomfortable with the sitting arrangements. But there was little he could do.

The drinks flowed freely as they made light conversation like old friends meeting after a long time. Susan was playing her role to the hilt. She had Harold engaged in an animated conversation. Every now and then she would run her freshly painted fingernails across his chest. Then she took his hand and placed it on her right boob. Harold looked startled and he glanced quickly at Nancy. Seeing her not responding he continued to play with Susan's boobs.

Brad looked closely at Nancy over his glass. She seemed unhappy, yes decidedly unhappy on seeing her husband fondling another woman's breasts. Yeah, perhaps now she would start realising the pain and hurt of having a cheating spouse.

Brad nudged closer to Nancy and placed his hand on her thigh. She became still for a moment then he felt her relax. He knew what her mind was thinking. This was supposed to be a fucking session between her husband and Susan. Harold didn't know that by the time the night was over his wife would have been taken by another man, the very man from whom he had stolen her away.

He began playing his hand over her thighs in slow languid motions, enjoying her feel, enjoying her discomfort on being taken in front of her husband by the very man he she had dumped. Harold didn't seem to notice his movements under the water as his attention was completely monopolised by the playful Susan.

She looked at her empty glass and exclaimed drunkenly, "Hey Harold you aren't taking proper care of this girl. C'mon make me my favourite drink at the bar."

With that she jumped out of the Jacuzzi. Harold followed her like a dog that had scented a bitch in heat. His cock was sticking out with his knob peeking out from the foreskin which had peeled back. Susan looked at his manhood and gave a playful squeal of delight. Then she grasped it in her dainty hand and began pulling Harold behind her, all along laughing.

By now Harold had forgotten all about his naked wife back in the Jacuzzi. He had a big grin on his face. He had instructions to satisfy this woman who had his erection in her hand and by God he was gonna make a success of it. A lot of money depended on that.

The discomfort of the situation showed on Nancy's face. She bit her lip and then went down into the water a bit more so as to give Brad a better access to her pussy whose hand had by now travelled to her nether zone. He began running his fingers over her slit, all along telling her how he had made his small fortune, their eyes fixed on the frolicking couple by the bar.

Harold dipped his fingers in Susan's drink and then drew a lazy design all over her breasts. Susan stood still, enjoying the foreplay. He smeared some more drink on her bare breasts and then grabbed her by her hand and began leading her towards one of the comfortable mattresses.

As they neared one of the erotic statutes, he lifted her up and sat her on the back of one of the statutes. It showed a woman sandwiched between two men. The first man was on his back and the woman was depicted as lying on his chest with her face up. The craftsman had cleverly shown his cock to be inside her pussy. The second man was on top of her with his cock giving a double penetration to the sandwiched woman. Susan was now sitting on the back of the second man, her legs wide open.

Then Harold leaned down and started kissing her stomach, tracing a line down to her pussy. Susan could hear how wet her pussy was when he stuck his fingers in her. Susan leaned back, spreading her legs. Harold moved closer and began teasing her with his tongue. Susan moaned as the intense feeling took hold of her body. She now lay flat on top of the statute, allowing Harold more access to knead her vaginal lips.

Brad and Nancy watched Harold's face become wet and slick with Susan's lubrication. Susan shut her eyes as she felt something begin to happen and guessed it was the start of an orgasm. She smiled and began pinching her hard nipples. A new feeling took over, her stomach muscles tightened up and her legs shook and her skin turned hot.

Brad could feel Nancy shaking, her face completely covered in beads of sweat. He put his hand behind her and grabbed her juicy boobs while he continued fingering her with his other hand.

They saw Susan throw her head back with her mouth wide open as the warm feeling spread over her whole body. They could both see she was in pure ecstasy, her hips bucking like crazy, moaning uncontrollably. Harold had the look of a victor about him, his face glistening with Susan's wetness.

'Soon I'll be knocking that silly grin off your shit face,' thought Brad as he grabbed Nancy's hand under the water and placed it on his rigid shaft.

Harold picked up Susan and carried her to the nearby mattress and laid her down. Then he knelt in front of her and took his erection and guided it towards Susan's moist hole. She gasped as she felt the swollen head touch her pussy lips. Harold could feel her pushing backwards into him, willing him to slide deep inside her.

For some moments he slid his cock up and down between her outer lips savouring the moment for all it was worth and then slid in. Susan felt Harold's thick cock pulsing deep inside her, stretching her just enough without being painful.

Harold could feel Susan's incredible heat, could feel her orchid greedily sucking his shaft. Momentarily they stayed like that, completely still, feeling each other's presence and then Harold slowly drew backwards. He let his penis slide all the way out so that he could experience the moment when her pussy lips would finally yield to him again and again.

With every entry Susan would let out a moan feeling herself opened wide. Steadily Harold increased the pace and they found each found their rhythm, Susan pushing back into him as he thrust deep inside her. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass, and he took pleasure in the sight of his big cock sliding in and out of this perfect woman.

As they thrust against each other harder and harder Harold reached down to take one of her breasts in his hand as he pumped against her. He squeezed her nipples tight and heard her whimper beneath his touch. He heard her breathing begin to change and sensed her reaching her yet another climax. Harder and harder he thrust as Susan began to cum, moaning loudly with every stroke. Finally, she held still as a huge orgasm ripped from the centre of her world and spread throughout her body.

She cried out with pleasure, her body gripping onto his cock for all it was worth. Harold could not control himself any longer and shot his load deep within Susan and matched her cries of ecstasy with his own guttural screams. The two locked into each other, feeding off of each other's pulsating rhythm. Eventually the pace slowed until Harold collapsed beside Susan.

THIS was the moment Brad was waiting for. By now Nancy was also trembling with excitement. The drinks and the fuck session she had just witnessed had set aside all inhibitions she might have had earlier about being fucked in her husband's presence.

At this point, the sound system began playing Sinatra standards and Brad quickly asked, "How about we dance to a few of these songs?"

Within seconds Nancy had agreed, and the two of them stepped out of the Jacuzzi. As they came together, they held each other closely so that both were well aware of the other's body and its features.

The second Sinatra tune was especially slow, and the two of them were barely moving. It wasn't long before Brad released Nancy's left hand and moved his own to her left shoulder. His right hand was already just above the swell of her buttocks, and his move now allowed him to use his two arms to pull Nancy even more closely to him.

At first Nancy stiffened in reaction to his move, but by the end of the song she had performed a similar manoeuvre by putting both of her arms around his neck and was cooperating with him by pulling him closer.

Brad's head was over Nancy's right shoulder, and it was easy for him to turn it slightly so that he could begin to lightly kiss and nibble at her neck. Almost immediately Nancy tried to pull him even closer and let out a quiet moan. A few seconds later she said, "I shouldn't let you do that. I enjoy it too much." She giggled and said, "You're starting to get around my defences."

Brad moved up a bit to her ear, and continued with the nibbling and the kisses before quietly saying, "I hope you weren't saying 'Stop'. I think I enjoy this as much as you do." He continued with his actions and while he did so he moved his right hand down to the swell of her left buttock and caressed it several times before he used it to pull her hips even closer to him and hard into his erection. When she didn't react he brought his left hand around to gently squeeze her breast. At this point she did react, although it took a couple of seconds before she moved her hand down to take his hand back onto her shoulder.

Other than that, she did nothing to discourage him and they continued to slowly dance to the music. About three minutes later he once again moved his hand to her breast where he easily located her hard nipple. When he gave it a squeeze her only reactions were to try to pull him even closer, and to moan gently into his ear. He continued his gentle squeezing for almost a minute before removing his hand.

This time he moved it up to his own shoulder where he grasped her right hand, and gently moved it down and between them. He moved back slightly so that he could place her hand on his rampant erection. After squeezing her fingers against himself, he released her hand. When she left it in place and gently continued squeezing him, he moved his hand back up to her breast.

They continued their mutual fondling throughout the next song until Nancy said, "We shouldn't be doing this. We should quit now."

They stood still, staring at each other even as the music system continued to play along. Brad's hand traced the outline of her face, travelling down ever so slowly. Nancy looked at him, her breathing getting heavier and faster.

"You have a beautiful body, Nancy, and I'm so happy that you have decided to share it with me." He pulled her close and the two of them began to trace over each other's bodies with their hands. They were sharing a lengthy kiss during the time they conducted their enjoyable exploration.

Nancy finally broke their kiss and said, "You don't seem to have an ounce of fat on your body, Brad." She ran her hand over the front of his chest and added, "Now I can appreciate what six pack abs are all about".