Revenge Ch. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

Tom just looked at her with one eye open and one eye half-closed shut from the beating. She felt her arm being grabbed and Marvin pulled her away from her husband Tom, and up to him. He pulled her close and kissed her as his hands ran over her ass.

Tom moaned loud at him. He looked at Tom and said: "Oh don't you worry Tomboy. I'll take real good care of your wife for you tonight. You rest right there. We're going to be real good friends before she leaves."

He stroked her breasts before continuing: "Then on Sunday, she'll meet some of the other brothers who were all friends of Marvin and Lee. But since this was my idea, I have her first. But don't you worry, there's going to be a party here all fucking weekend. And, you can watch. Hell we might even let you fuck her. Last!"

He laughed long and hard. Tom tried hard to get the ropes undone. But he was tied so tight his arms and legs couldn't move at all and they were actually falling asleep from the tightness. And he was tied to the end of the bed with more ropes. Plus he was beaten badly. He was in no shape to fight Marvin now.

Marvin looked into Barb's eyes and said: "I said to get undress Barb. NOW!"

She jumped when he yelled. She looked at Tom and started to undo her dress. Marvin said: "Turn around and let me unzip you baby. See I'm not all bad."

He spun her around and held her shoulder with one hand as he slowly moved the zipper of the dress down her back. When she heard and felt the zipper going down, she started to cry as her dress fell off her shoulders and down her body on to the floor. She was standing there now in her black lace half bra that pushed her breasts up high giving her an even better cleavage. It let the nipples just hiding under it. But an easy flip of the finger and the nipples would hang over the bra. She also had on the black lace thong, garter belt, nylons and high heel shoes.

Marvin turned her around a few times looking at her body. He made a sound with his mouth which indicated he approval and loved what he saw. She was really a spectacular woman. He smiled at Tom and turned her around again so her back was facing him.

He said: "This is one fine lady you got Tom. I'm going to love fucking her for you. Oh, but you can watch. Would you like that Tomboy?"

He laughed again. She stood facing her husband as Marvin moved against her from behind. She could feel his cock pressing against her ass. She then felt him reach under her arms and cup her breasts.

He said: "Raise your arms above your head pretty lady and let Tommy here see how my big black hands squeeze your pretty white breasts."

Tom moaned again and strained as hard as he could. Marvin said: "Might as well not fight it Tomboy. Even if you get out of those ropes I still have the equalized."

He held a gun to Barb's head. Tom stopped fighting it. Marvin put the gun back into his belt and reached around Barb again to cup her breasts so Tom could see his hands work on both of them. Marvin started to kiss her back and neck licking her like she was an animal. He squeezed and played with her firm full tits in front of her beaten husband for a long time before reaching up and undoing the front clasp of her bra.

He very slowly removed the bra off her breasts and let it fall down her arms on the floor. God she was so beautiful. He licked his lips and he watched his black hands cover her very white tits with those pink little hard nipples. He smiled as he squeezed them now without the bra covering them. They were full and heavy and sat high with almost no sag. He loved the feel of her body but her breasts were so damn nice.

He turned her a little so he could bend his head down and licked and bit her pink nipples making it hard. He used his thumb and index fingers to roll both nipples around as he felt them both start to get hard. He cupped her breasts again and lifted each one up to his mouth. He sucked hard on them making her groan. He popped a nipple out of his mouth and told her: "You got some great tits Barb. The way you dress most of the time, no man can tell for sure just how nice you body is baby. But I'll change that. I'll have you dressing so all the brothers can see just how nice you are. Hell everybody will want a piece of my Barbara."

He sucked one of the nipples so hard and she cried out in pain again. He told her: "I'm really sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you but you get me so fucking worked up."

He stopped playing with her breasts long enough to put her hand on his cock so she could feel his hardness. He pulled her closer and whispered in her ear but he was loud enough for Tom to hear him! he said: "Take it out. Take my cock out baby so old Tomboy here can see what his pretty wife is going to get for a reward tonight."

He looked right at Tom and said: "She is going to love this cock all night Tom. And I plan to keep her loving it over and over again."

She pleaded with him once again not to do this. Marvin put both of his hands around her neck and softly squeezed a little as he told her: "Shut up Barb! Do it Barb. Take my fucking cock out and show your husband how much you love it for me. I want old Tom here to see you do it."

She shook as she unzipped his slacks and reached into his pants. She pulled his hardening cock out and started to stroke it just like Marvin told her. He was maybe 8 or 9 inches long now. He said; "Now that's much better Barb. Much better."

His hands were on the sides of her hips. After Barb had stroked his cock for a short time making him grow bigger, he hooked his thumbs in her black bikini thong and pulled it down to her knees. He said: "OK take them off for me, slow like."

She moved them down a little further and stepped out of them. He cupped her pussy as she lifted her leg. He said: "Now that's what I call a really nice fat swollen pussy Tom."

He took his shirt off while she stood back up from removing her panties. He undid his belt and dropped his pants. His cock had grown to maybe 10 inches and was sticking half way up in the air, and straight out from his body.

Tom's eyes were blazing with hate as he watched Marvin move to his wife and merge his dark body against her white one. He could see Marvin's cock bend as he pressed it against her. But there was nothing he could tied up like he was. Marvin moved his hands to Barb's ass and ran them over each cheek before going under them and between her thighs. He could feel the heat of her snatch on his fingertips.

Barb felt his cock jerk as he felt the bottom of her slit. She shivered again as he licked her neck and moved further down her body to her breasts again. She stood there as he sucked her nipples and bent like he was, his hands were now able to reach under her ass between her legs and he started stroking all of her pussy.

He moaned as he moved back a little to get a better touch. As he did his cock was growing even bigger. Barb felt it running up the front of her body as he moved it. He said just loud enough for Tom to hear him: "Open you legs for me baby!"

Barb didn't move. Marvin stopped and looked at her saying: "I asked you to open your legs for me Barb."

He looked at Tom and said: "Now, how can I make love to your wife's body if she doesn't help?"

He laughed as he opened her legs. He had her spread with her feet opened wider than her shoulders. Her legs were so smooth and shapely. He reached under her and went back to stroking her pussy and sucking on her tits.

Barbara was reminded of how big his cock was as it pressed against her body and jumped with his excitement. He was very excited. She began to shake a little now as Marvin made love to her pussy with his fingers. His thumb had been slowly stroking her clit that was just peeking out of its hood. He had two fingers up inside her hole and his lips were sucking her nipples. How long could she go before she would start to moan and rock her body on his hand first and then later his big cock?

As Marvin bent her back he felt her first push against his hand that was all over her pussy. He smiled to himself, as he knew his work was starting to have an effect. This was going to be the best white fuck he had ever had, maybe the best fuck period.

He knew how fucking hot she got from that night in his car. He also knew he would get off harder knowing her husband Tom would see and hear most of what he was going to do to her. He broke his lips off her breast and licked his way up her neck and covered her mouth with his. He tried to get her to take his tongue but she wasn't ready for that, yet.

He licked her face. Then he looked at Tom who was watching him with such contempt he started to laugh. He said: "Don't this look good Tom? She is good enough to eat isn't she? You think she is enjoying this as much as you and I are?"

He laughed again and told her: "OK Barb, open those beautiful legs wider for me baby."

She moaned and moved her legs a little wider. He said: "You can do better than that.! Open them like you did in my car the other night."

She moaned again and started to cry as she opened her legs wider still. He said: "Now you be a good girl for me while I'm down here."

He knelt in front of her removing his hand and fingers away from her pussy. Marvin could smell her. He took his fingers and put them in his mouth. He licked his lips and smiled at Tom. He remembered her scent from his shirt. She had cum so much that night on the school parking lot, his shirt was covered with her musk. Now he was treated with the real thing.

He smiled up at her and said: "You want me to lick this pretty little pussy for you Barb? Would you like me to eat your pussy baby? Is that what you want? I know you love it when your pussy is licked because you got off more than 4 times in my car the other night when I sucked your cunt. Would you like to get off 4 times tonight Barb while Tom watches us? Does your husband lick that pussy for you? Most white guys do since their cocks are so small!"

She didn't answer him she had her eyes closed and was trying to forget this was happening. Then Marvin said: "Oh! Or maybe not, your husband is here tonight and he might not like me licking you. Well then again, maybe he would. Maybe he just might like to see you get off 4 times too Barb."

He turned to face Tom and asked him: "So Tommy boy, would you like to see your beautiful Barbara cum as I make love to her pussy with my hand, mouth and tongue? Huh Tom? Would that get you hard? OK! For you I'll do it."

He smiled at Tom and then up at Barbara. She was dreading this, he was about to eat her pussy. She felt his breath on her pussy and knew how close his lips were to her sex. She shook again and he put his lips on her slit. He stuck his tongue out as far as it could go and hopped it was long enough for Tom to see it run up and down his baby Barb's pussy. Barb grunted as Marvin inserted his middle finger slowly back into her hole as he watched Tom's reaction.

Tom was almost insane with hate for this man. Marvin's gun was on the floor now next to his slacks and he now had his head half way under Barb's pussy as she stood there shaking while she was being licked. Marvin lapped and lapped at her pussy as his finger worked in and out of her hole.

After about 10 minutes of this stimulation, she moaned more and more as he continued to stimulate her with his sucking and licking and fingering. She couldn't help it no women could stand it. She tried as hard as she had ever tried anything in her life not to feel his attack on her body, but his lips and tongue were so gentle and soft.

He was licking her just like that night in his car. Slow and easy covering all of her pussy. It was just like she told him how she liked it that night. He knew exactly how she liked it and how to really get her off. He then inserted another finger into her and continued to pump 3 of them now in and out of her.

She looked at her husband and started to cry saying: "Oh god! I'm sorry Tom. Please forgive. Oh god I can't stand it. Oh god! OH GOD! I CAN'T HOLD BACK ANY LONGERRRR!!!!! OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!! I'M CUMMINGGGG!! OHHHHHHHHH! GOD!!!! YES!!YES!!! YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

She had her hands on Marvin's head pressing it into her cunt as her body began to pump on his face. Barb felt her orgasm grow and grow and nothing she could do was stopping it now. She would climax on Marvin's face and Tom could not help her. She started to cum and she, Tom and Marvin knew it. When she finished, he stopped for a second to pull his fingers out of her.

He showed them to Tom. They were all wet and sticky. He then went back working on her. About another few minutes went by before the two men in the room heard Barbara cry out again and push her hips into Marvin's face as her hands pressed his head harder against her pussy so his tongue could get further into her hole this time.

She screamed as she began to climax on Marvin's mouth, fingers and tongue again. Tom moaned louder yet as he watched his wife's body going into another orgasm from another man's stimulation. Barb pumped and pumped her body against Marvin's face and fingers for what Tom felt was a very long time. Just as she was slowing down, Marvin locked his lips on Barb's clit and began to suck on it.

She cried out again and rammed her pussy into Marvin's face this time. She screamed: "He's sucking my clit Tom! Oh god I can't help it!! Oh Christ Tom! I can't help it! I can't help it! Oh Tom!!! Oh Tom! Help me please!! OH God I'm cumming again!"

Marvin never slowed down he continued to eat her pussy making her cry out: "Oh yes! Oh god YES! Marvin!! Oh God Tom! Oh God Marvin!! OH GOD MARVIN!! THAT FEELS SO GOODDDDDD!!!! YES! YES!YES, YES, YES!! YESSSS! YESS!!! YESS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Barb's climax exploded this time as Marvin gave her back to back orgasms with his tongue, mouth and fingers. She was going wild as Marvin continued to provide stimulation exactly where he knew her body needed to continue to cum. He knew exactly what to do to Barbara. Tom watched and actually got a hardon from his wife's body rocking with multiple orgasms and from the sounds they both were making as she climaxed.

Finally when Marvin felt she had had enough for now, he pulled his mouth off her pussy and stood up. Barb fell on the floor in a pool of exhaustion. Marvin was smiling as he walked over to Tom and wiped his cum covered hand all over Tom's face.

He said: "Hey Tom. Don't you just love Barb's pussy odor. I know I do. Just look at my cock Tom. Look at it! I have never felt so hard and long. Do you know what I'm going to do now Tom? Well I'll tell you old buddy. I'm going to fuck your wife now with my big cock and I'm going make her body cum so many fucking times, she will be satisfied completely Tommy. And then she'll be my woman. By the time this weekend is over, she is going to be fucked and fucked and fucked in all types of positions and satisfied like she has never been satisfied before. I'm going to fuck her with this big black cock Tom. Slow at first, but I'm sure as hot as she is, I won't be able to hold back for too long. And I know how she loves to cum Tom, I know exactly what she likes the best because Tom, she told me!! That's right, she told me! So I'm sure she'll fucking beg me to fuck her harder and harder. What do you think Tom? I'm going to fill her pussy with my cum. Yep, I'm going to cum in your beautiful wife's white pussy for the first time tonight, but certainly not the last time tonight. Would you like me to turn you around so you can watch? I know you would."

Marvin untied Tom from the bed and turned him around to face the bed. As Tom laid tied up, Marvin punched him once in the face before going back to Barbara.

Barb was lying on the floor exactly where she had fallen when Marvin had stop sucking her pussy. She collapsed from the many orgasms she had received. She was whimpering and crying. She looked over at her husband all tied up and said: "Help me please. Help me Tom! Damn you! HELP ME!"

Tom lowered his head and he too started to weep inside knowing he couldn't do anything to help his lovely wife.

Marvin reached down for her arm and said: "Come on Barb there's nothing to cry about this is going to be a beautiful thing between us. Where's that sexual energy you had in my car the other night? Come on baby. It's time I fucked you again."

She spit at him and he laughed as he slapped her with the back of his hand. He dragged her across the room and threw her on the bed. She lay there looking up at him as he stood there, his big cock was swinging in front of him as he moved onto the bed with her.

He said: "Now I'll tie you up if that's what it takes Barb. But, I would much rather have you free so you can work with me and fuck me back. I know you want this big black inside you. I know Barb. And you know I am telling the truth. Why don't you tell your husband it's OK, you want this. Want it bad."

She said: "Then you better tie me cause I won't help you at all. He laughed and took the rope he had undone from Tom that secured him to the bed. He tied Barb's hands above her head. He then grabbed her leg and slipped the rope around her right foot. Tossing the other end under the bed, he reached under and took it out the other side. She tried to fight him but he was much too strong for her. He then tied Barb's left foot make her legs spread eagle on the small bed and her hands tied over her head.

He stood and asked: "Tom you OK there against the wall? "Can you see OK Tommy boy. Because I don't want you to miss this Tom it's going so much fun. Barb and I are about to experience a wonderful moment together my friend. Right Barb?"

Tom was struggling hard at the ropes that held his hands. He was sure they were working free a little. If he only had enough time!

Marvin's gun was still on the floor next to his clothes by the bed. But Marvin had forgotten all about that. He was far to busy at the moment with Tom's wife to worry about a gun. He had a gun of his own that he wanted to share with Barbara.

Marvin smiled down at Barb and told her again how beautiful she was. He knelt by her left hip and slowly bent down to lick her breasts as his hand stroked her wet swollen pussy.

He said: "I sure wish your hands were free so you could stroke my big cock. You should feel how hard it is Barb. Hard for you baby. You make me so hard."

He moved between Barb's wide opened legs tied to each side of the bed and slapped his big cock on her pussy. He asked her: "Are you ready baby? We should have done this in a bed that night rather than in my car. A bed is so much better. Right Tommy??"

He shook his cock at her. She closed her eyes and turned her head towards Tom. Marvin took one last look at Tom too. He was sitting on the floor still where Marvin had put him. and, he was still all tied up. Marvin then took his cock in his hand and moved the big swollen mushroom head to about an inch in front of Barb's open pussy.

He said loud enough so he knew Tom could hear him: "This is how close we came the other night Barb, before you begged me to put it in you and fuck you. Look at it Barb. Look how hard it is. You did that Barb, you and your beautiful sexy body. Look damn it!"

Barb opened her eyes and moaned again when she saw his huge head cock only an inch or less away from her fat pussy lips. Marvin shook his head and said: "If you would have called me and told me you wanted me again, none of this would not have been necessary. Your husband would never known what we were doing, he wouldn't had to take a beating like he did. You wouldn't have to be tied down and most importantly Barb, we could have been lovers for weeks by now. We could have spent all that time making love and fucking each other maybe 30 or 40 times. Would you have liked that baby, fucking this big cock 30 or 40 times?"

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers