Revenge Ch. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

He moved that last inch and she felt the head being rubbed up and down her wet pussy now. Yes she was wet now with anticipation. She couldn't help it. She groaned as she felt the head touch her slit and moved down towards her hole. She couldn't help it her pussy was drenched with anticipation.

She said: "We will never make love Marvin. You might fuck me because I can't stop you, but we will never make love. You got that?"

She was screaming at him! He laughed again and pushed the head against her opening! She yelled: "NO!!! STOP IT! I DON'T WANT THIS!! NO MARVIN!! PLEASE!!! NO!!!!"

He smiled and bent down to lick her breasts as he pushed again. He felt her lips part letting his cock head wiggle into her about half way. He licked her nipples one last time before raising up and pushing again. The head was almost in now. He knew she was wet but not this wet. He pushed again and Barb grunted as the head slipped between her lips and started up the cannel of her pussy.

He smiled and asked: "How does it feel baby? You know, you're so wet baby. Man Tom, your wife is so wet and ready for me. Tommy is she this wet when you fuck her? I know you wanted me Barb no matter what your mouth said. Your pussy is telling me something else. You must be excited, I know you wanted me all the way inside you don't you?"

She just moaned: "Get the fuck off of me your motherfucker."

He laughed and said: "Did you head that Tom? She beginning to talk just like one of the sisters already and I only got the head in."

He had her pussy spread like she had never been spread before. Not even the old bad Marvin was as big as this Marvin was. She moaned as he pushes a couple more times and moved his cock about 3 inches further up into her body!

Tom worked like a demon on the ropes binding his arms! He was winning but he didn't know if he had time to get them off and save his wife from the fucking of her life.

Marvin was concentrating now. He looked down at Barb who had her eyes closed. He smiled and told her: "That's right Barb close your eyes and feel heaven!"

He pushed again and again and again and she was filled with 5, 6 and 7 inches of the biggest cock she had ever felt. Marvin backed it out about 3 inches before pushing back into her. She cried out as 2 or 3 more inches of his big cock went in her now! She now had 8 inches in her pussy. The feeling was very nice!

Marvin turned to Tom one last time before really going to work on his wife's pussy. He said: "I would think Barb has about 8 or 9 inches of my cock in her pussy now and we are just getting started. Oh Tom, how big is your cock?"

Tom just glared at him. Marvin turned away from Tom and looked down at Barb under him! He resting his upper body on his arms and arched his back as he began to fuck Barbara regularly now, in and out, in and out!

In and out his cock moves so dam slowly Barb could feel every vein every bump and ripple on it. Barb was gritting her teeth as the pain was still there from the cock, which was stretching her to the maximum. But, she could also feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Marvin moaned loudly: "Man this is some sweet pussy."

He looked over at Tom and said: "I can't tell you man, how good this pussy is. Wish you could feel what I'm feeling."

He turned and kissed Barbara and was able to slip his tongue into her mouth before she knew what happened. She moaned when she felt it in her mouth. She was feeling no pain now, only pleasure from the big cock moving slowly in and out of her body. She had adjusted to his size and was now receiving the reward.

He whispered: "Are you ready now for all of me Barb? Do you want me to put all of my cock into your pussy baby? OK! Sure you do. Here it comes baby."

Barb opened her eyes because she was sure he was all the way inside her, but he wasn't. Marvin pushed the last 3 inches into her and she felt his cock go up into her womb. She didn't know it at the time but she had taken over a foot of cock. When she felt his cock move into her womb, she arched her ass up off the bed almost immediately and began humping on it.

She didn't have her eyes closed any longer. He began to rotate his hips and rocked his body on her. He looked down and could see her nipples sticking up hard as little rocks. He sucked one into his mouth as he continued to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He knew she was now enjoying the fucking he was giving her. He heard her moan over and over again. It was a moan of pleasure not pain or anger.

He bent down and asked her: Is this what you wanted Barb? Is this what you have been dreaming about for all those weeks we weren't together? Is this how you like it baby? I know you wanted to feel a cock so big it could go so deep inside you it would be in your womb! Right? You almost told me that the other night. Tell me baby. Tell me and Tom that I am wrong."

She moaned again and looked into his eyes she said: "Yes Marvin! You are right. Yes! Oh god yes. Untie me and let me fuck you right. Let me fuck your big cock. Untie me baby."

Marvin held his cock deep inside her and reached behind him and untied her legs. She lifted them immediately and wrapped them around him tight as she could as her body lifted them both up off the bed. He untied her hands and she wrapped them around him too.

She cried out now as her first cock orgasm hit her. Tom saw her lift the two bodies up off the bed again and again. He heard her cry out with all the lust that had built up in her body. He knew because he had felt and heard that same lust many times himself when he made love to her. He loved how she went crazy on him when that lust hit her. He realized he was too late. And, he was minutes from becoming untied.

Almost untied now was like being a mile away from the finish line. The two people on the bed were now locked together fucking each other with everything they had. Marvin told her: "Oh yes baby! I knew you would good! God you feel so good on me. And you're fucking me again just like I knew you would. The first time I saw you, I knew you would fuck like a dream."

She moaned: "Oh God Marvin! Don't stop! I don't want you to ever stop. Oh god!! Fuck me Marvin. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!"

Marvin said: "Your pussy is fantastic baby. Oh yea baby. Fuck your pussy on my big cock. You know I am going to fill you with it. Yea baby use that body. Give me it. Fuck me Barbara."

Barb moaned again and again as she told him: " Oh yes!!! Oh God I love this Marvin. Oh fuck yes. Fill me. Fill my pussy Marvin. Oh god yes. FUCK ME!! FUCK ME MARVIN!"

She was yelling now as her body lifted them both up off the bed again and again and again as she received a small orgasm every few seconds now. They were coming almost back to back to back. She told Marvin how good he felt and how good he was fucking her.

She was moaning more than talking now and as she looked into his eyes she told him: "Oh god baby. You're fucking me just like I knew you could with that damn big cock of yours. I wanted this so bad I could have screamed every fucking day I didn't have it. Give it to me baby.! Fuck me wild."

He smiled down at her and said: "Fuck me faster baby. Move that body and fuck me. I want to cum inside you. Fuck me with that body. God I knew you would be a sensational piece of ass the first time I saw you. Fuck me like you did the night in my car. Give me all of your body baby. Fuck me like I know you can!!"

Barbara couldn't hold back, she wanted to please him now like he was pleasing her. She could not stop herself. She didn't want to stop herself.

She was receiving the fucking of her life and she loved every second of it. It was something she had always dreamed of. She had a cock as long as she wanted inside her fucking her wild.

Marvin was fucking her so well she had forgotten all about Tom, forgotten the beating he had received trying to protecting her, forgotten that she was raped, forgotten the way Mary her friend was raped and beaten, and she had forgotten about her marriage. Now all she could think about was this big cock hammering into her tight wet pussy over and over again and again and again giving her pleasures she had never known before. The pleasure was taking her to a whole other level that she ever reached with her husband. And, it was only Marvin's huge cock that was giving her this high. No drugs, no stimulants were needed. She was having so many orgasms she lost count.

Now as she humped and humped her pussy on his cock like a bitch in heat she realized that's why the brothers call their whores bitches. She was driving her pussy into him as hard as he was fucking her, like a bitch in heat. She was a whore, his whore, his white married whore.

She now started working towards giving him the same pleasure she was receiving. She wanted nothing more than to feel him cum in her. She moaned: "Cum in me Marvin. Fill me baby. Pump your cum into this tight white pussy. Fill me with it."

She could feel it working. His cock was as deep as he could get it. He was deeper inside her than she could never remember any time in her life. She couldn't get enough of his cock as it fuck her body now, not just her pussy.

Tom couldn't do anything but moaned as loud as he could, hoping and trying to get her head back to earth. It didn't work. Barb didn't even hear him. She had forgotten he was even there. She was concentrating only on the huge cock going in and out of her body.

And Marvin had only one thing on his mind now and that was to fill her again and again. Fill her with all of his cum too. He wanted to pump more cum into her than anyone had ever done. He was almost there too. Almost! His nuts felt like they were up inside his stomach they were so tight! This was the best piece of ass he had ever had. He had never had a white woman fuck him like Barb was doing. He knew she would not be leaving Sunday like he had originally planned.

Her husband would go maybe if he didn't give him any grief. But, Marvin was hoping she would stay with him without a problem. He was hoping she would let her husband leave and go home but she would decide to stay with him. He was pretty sure that their marriage was over. Her life now would most likely be with him, Marvin the black man, and his big thick cock. Would she tell her husband to leave without her? Time would tell.

This was only the first fuck of the many fuckings they would enjoy giving each other this weekend. He had to remember to call his friends and tell them not to come up until he called them. He wanted her all to his self. At least for now. Later he might turn her over to them or sell her if the price was right. But that would require her becoming an addict or a real whore for the brothers.

Drugs were no problem to get, hell half his friends sold them. He was sure he could get her hooked if just to enhance the orgasms she would have. But, she was so beautiful, so talented when it came to fucking he didn't want to destroy any of that with drugs. Lord knows she had the face and body to bring a large amount of money if and when he decided he had had enough of her, but that would be some time way in the future.

He loved the way this woman fucked him. But he wasn't thinking or worrying about that now. He wasn't worried about anything. Anything but cumming. He thrust his cock in and out of her much faster now all of his long cock. She was receiving 10+ inches of cock when he pumped into her pussy and 10+ inches when he pulled out. Her cunt was holding that big shaft squeezing and milking it as it rubbed along the walls of Barb's sweet little pussy and stimulation her clit like she had never known before. And it was doing that each time he pumped her.

She was screaming with rapture now as he worked on her. He was amazed at how her pussy was still holding his cock after the many orgasms she had. Most women would just lay there letting him pump into her until she shot his load. Not Barbara! She was still working with him fucking him back. And Barb was only thinking about one thing. Fucking him until he got off. She wanted his cum in her filling her womb and pussy.

Tom knew his wife well. He knew that once she got to a certain point with her orgasms, she would go crazy on Marvin and fuck him until he stopped. She had never stopped first. There was nothing she could do, it was just the way she was when she fucked.

Finally Tom was able to slide an arm out of the ropes. He was free now. He watched for the best time to untie his legs. When Tom heard Marvin moaned deep and long, Tom knew that Marvin was cumming in Barbara's little white pussy. While there was nothing he could do about that now. But, Tom could help Barb get away before the other men came back later this weekend.

When he saw Barbara wrapped her legs and arms around Marvin again and pull him down into her as deep as she could get him to put his cock into her pussy, Tom decided to make his move. Marvin arched his back and thrust his cock as deep as he possibly and Barbara locked her pussy around him as tight as she could make it. She moaned loudly as she felt his cum begin to pump into her body. Using what she knew would push him even deeper, she lifted her legs up and Marvin pushed them higher and then bent them in until her knees were pushing against her breasts. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her and tongue fucked his mouth as his cock shot load after load of his cum into her womb. She held him tight and humped her lower body against the huge cock buried so deep in her. She was in a dream world as he continued to cum and cum and cum. She had him locked tight in her pussy and Marvin held his breath trying to keep his orgasm from ending.

Finally he took another breath of air. His orgasm finally started to slow down. He had pumped more cum in her than he could ever remember doing to any other woman. But then Barb was not any woman. He had never been fucked like he had just been fucked in his life, and he had fucked a great number of women. Women of all colors and ages and sizes had felt his big cock deep inside their bodies, but no women had ever made Marvin feel like Barbara had done. He was actually spent. Tired and now his softening cock was shrinking fast, deflated inside her body.

Barb had her eyes closed and was moaning from the sheer pleasure Marvin's cock had given her when he climaxed and pumped his cum in her. Marvin had collapsed on to of her and was resting with his lips on her right nipple.

Marvin saw a flash go off. Tom had snapped a photo of them fucking. Marvin started to turn towards Tom when all of a sudden he felt a gun pressed against his head and a voice that said: "Get the fuck off my wife. Stand up you fucking bastard. You son of a bitch!!"

Marvin saw Tom standing there with Marvin's own gun pressing it his temple. Marvin moved and Tom said: "Slow get up very, very slow or you're a dead man!"

Barbara opened her eyes and watched Marvin move off of her and start to get up. About half way up Tom came down with the gun splitting Marvin's head open. Blood went everywhere. Marvin fell on the floor on all fours.

Tom said: "Get you black ass up or I'll kill you were you are!"

Marvin looked up and said: "Woo Tom. Don't do something you'll regret."

Blood ran down Marvin's face from the open cut on his head. Tom said: "Barb!" She didn't answer him! He said it much louder: "BARBARA! GET UP AND GET DRESSED! FAST BABY!! Do it now Barb get up!"

She sat up first and then stood her legs shaking bad. She looked at Tom and then at Marvin. She said: "What are you going to do Tom?"

He said I'm going to make sure this fucking animal doesn't ever do this ever again. I'm going to blow his cock off. Then we're going home and call the cops."

She said: "Oh no!! Oh god no. Don't shoot him Tom. Don't shoot him."

He took a quick look at her. She had fear in her eyes, her body was wet from perspiration from her sex workout, her nipples were red and swollen and she had a huge amount of cum running out of her pussy. She staggered as she took a step closer to her husband. She looked at Marvin and then her eyes fell down to his cock. It was still maybe 8 inches long hanging between his legs. He was almost as long soft as Tom was hard.

She said: "Don't do it Tom. If you shoot him you'll go to jail and you'll have to deal with his cousins. And I'll have to deal with his other friends alone."

Marvin said: "Yea Tom think!! You can't stay awake forever buddy."

Barbara said: "Please Tom don't kill him. It was my fault this all started in the first place. It's really my fault for teasing him so bad. I was the one who went to dinner with him. I was the one who let him touch my body and do the things he did to me. I was the one who told him how good he felt and that I owe him since we only did it once and that was in his car. And, I'm the one who told him I would call him so we could do it again. Then I backed out of our agreement. Yes agreement Tom. It was me who wanted this Tom. I wanted it from the start, from the very first time I saw him. Deep down inside I think I wanted to be fucked by someone else. No, needed to be fucked by someone else. You were the only man I have ever know Tom, and I was wondering about what another man would feel like fucking me. It didn't have to be Marvin, it started out to be any body I felt I would like. Not love Tom, you are the only man I will every love. But, Fucking, that's not love Tom. When I found out how big his cock was, I knew I just had to have him. I wanted it as bad as he wanted to give it to me. I wanted it so bad these last 3 weeks I could have screamed from my frustration."

Tom said: "What? Are you drugged again? What the hell are you talking about Barbara? You told me you were drugged that night in his car. You were kidnapped and you were raped by his relatives before you even knew he was alive. You know what he and his "brothers" are capable of doing to women."

Barb started to cry then she started to sobbed. She said: "Maybe Tom, but I was still wondering what it would be like to fuck him. Fuck a man with a foot of cock. I swear to god Tom I wanted him to do this but not while you were here. I wanted to have an affair with him. I wanted it more than one night. I'm not in love with him I'm in love with his big cock and what it does to me. I can prove I wanted it Tom. DON"T SHOOT HIM!"

Tom said: "How Barbara, how can you prove it?"

She got her head together and stopped crying. She said: "Do you remember me calling you and telling you I was going to dinner with Mary? Well I lied. I lied to you about going to dinner with Mary. I was going with Marvin and I knew it. I wanted him to know I was very interested in doing more than being his student. No one made me do that Tom. I wanted him and I wanted to see how big his cock was. And WOW!! Once I saw it, I knew I had to have him at least once but I was hoping he would want me more than once. I don't know how long the affair would have lasted Tom, but I was hoping you would never find out about it. Do you hear what I'm telling you, I started this and I had to have his cock Tom. Had to have it. Good help me I had to have it."

Tom said: "But you went into hiding for weeks Barb."

She said: "Yes, but all that time all I could think of was his big fucking cock. When I saw his cock that night in his car I knew he was going to fuck me because I was going to seduce him into doing it. I was going to make him fuck me. I wouldn't be satisfied until he did. One way or the other Marvin was going to fuck me, at least once. But, now after tonight, I know he wants me as bad as I want him. I had to have it now Tom I have to. That's why I lie from the beginning about going out with Mary. And why I went to dinner with him and why I made love to him in his car. Oh God Tom I loved his big cock. I loved it and I want more of it. Do you hear me I love his big cock and want more of it. I'm going to have more of it. Even if you don't accept it, I'm going to have more of him."

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers