Revenge Ch. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

Tom had so much rage in him wanted to kill Marvin. But instead of killing him, he fired the gun and shot between Marvin's legs. He didn't hit him but Marvin screamed and Barbara screamed and Tom smiled.

Marvin fell to the floor covering his cock with his hands. Tom looked at Barb and told her: "You have one second to decide who you're going to be with Barb, me or him. One second who is it going to be?"

She didn't answer him. She stood there looking at him. Tom looked at her with discuss now and started to walk to the door. When he started to pass Marvin he said: "Stand up you motherfucker."

Marvin slowly got up shaking now. Barbara started towards Tom saying: "NO!! Don't shoot him Tom."

He told her to stay where she was. Marvin was sacred as hell. Tom raised the gun and fire. He shot Marvin in the kneecap shattering it.

Marvin's leg bucketed and went out from under him. He screamed and yelled from the pain. Barbara screamed.

Tom yelled at Marvin saying: "That's for the beating I got. If I shot you for fucking my woman you would be dead after the 4th or 5th shot. Certainly not from the first or second one. You would die very slowly."

Tom turned to Barbara with his heart breaking and as he held back his tears he said: "Are you sure about this Barb?"

She shook her head yes. Tom said: "Then goodbye Barbara. I don't want to ever see you again. Don't come home to my house because if you do I don't know what I'll do to you. Don't ever come back."

Barb saw the hate and rage in her soon to be ex-husband's face. She had never seen him like this before. She was horrified with what she saw. She knew he would kill her today if she said anything. She had no misgivings at all about that.

Tom said: "Just call me and let me know where you want your clothes and things sent. Don't come by call me and I'll get the clothes to you. I want everything. I mean every fucking thing that belongs to you out of my house by Wednesday night or it goes in the trash. That gives you 3 days, no more Barbara. And, you know this will end it for us. We're done baby. I'll be filing for divorce on Monday morning."

He took the digital camera and snapped a few more photos of her, of Marvin and the bed. He then told her to sit down on the bed and open her legs wide. He snapped of a few more of her that showed the cum still leaking out of her pussy. He took pictures of Marvin's semi-hard and wet, sticky cock! He bent down to look into Marvin's face! He was only inches away from him! Tom put the gun in his mouth and said: "She's all yours buddy boy. And if I ever see you again or any of your brothers near me I'll kill you after I kill your friends. I'll come looking for you. Then I might just blow your balls off!"

He was screaming into Marvin's face and then he fired the gun into the floor inches from Marvin face. He fired it again about 3 inches under his balls into the floor. Marvin curled into a ball and cried: "NO!! NO!!! PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!!"

Tom said very calmly: "OK! Marvin old boy. But if I see you again anywhere, you're a dead man. GOT IT??"

Marvin knew he would do it too. Tom then smiled and said: "I think I'll kill you anyway."

He took the gun and put it between Marvin's eyes. Then he cocked the hammer back very slowly on the 38. Marvin started to beg Tom not to kill him. Tom said: "Shut up you scumbag."

And, then he yelled in Marvin's face as loud as he could: "BANG!"

Marvin shook with fear he was sure for a second that Tom had shot him again. He was sure Tom was going to kill both of them before he left. But, Tom then stood up and smiled down at Marvin who was bleeding badly from the top of his head and knee.

Tom walked to the door and opened it. He looked back at Barbara. She was still sitting on the bed with her legs wide open in the same position Tom had put her in when he took pictures of her. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he had ever had in his life. He said: 'You made your bed Barb. You made your bed."

He walked out, got into his car and drove away.

EPILOGUE! Some time has gone by since Barbara left her husband Tom for her big cock teacher Marvin. Here's what happened to the three of them and sadly the end of this story.

TOM: After getting the gun and escaping from the cabin where he & Barbara were being held captive, Tom drove back home and began to nurse his injuries. He had been beaten badly by 2 of Marvin's friend! He was going to call the police but decide not to press charges since he didn't want to embarrass his children, or himself since Barbara didn't come home with him.

He held on to a slim hope that she would call him and ask to come back in a day or two. A month later, Tom realized it was over and began trying to get on with his life together. But it was very difficult. The only love he had ever had in his life was gone, left him for another man. Barb leaving was a living hell for weeks! He couldn't sleep or eat or be happy! All he did was think about her and the wonderful times they had together and the great home life their family had! Then his mind would drift to that day in the cabin. He would remember what he saw her do with Marvin! He remembered how much she cried out and screamed when Marvin fucked her.

Tom also remembered what he heard her tell him! His beautiful wife was moaning and telling Marvin how good his big cock felt up in her pussy. And, she told Tom she wanted to stay with Marvin rather than leave with him!!

Tom now had the kids to take care of and while his work and they youth were hand full, the kids actually helped him to begin to get over what had happened. But nothing helped completely to fill the huge void in his life! He remained so sad and unhappy from her absent that he wasn't sure he would ever get over it. Over long weeks, Tom was breaking down! His heart hurt so badly he was actually thinking about suicide at one point. And, if it weren't for the children he might have gone over to Marvin's place and kill them both!

Then he would see himself turn the gun to his mouth and pull the trigger! What really broke his heart was the fact that Barbara had made her decision without very much hesitation. She just did not leave the cabin when him when he found a way to escape and save both of them. Tom was actually going to kill Marvin in the cabin when Barbara pleaded for Marvin's life. She stepped in front of Tom so he couldn't shot Marvin. She had decided she wanted to stay with Marvin, after they had spent only a few hours fucking like animals in front of him while he was tied up!

Tom filed for divorce a month after he got home! His lawyer seemed to think Barbara wouldn't even contest it since he had proof of her infidelity. Tom had taken just a few pictures of Marvin and Barb fucking once he managed to get the ropes off his hands and legs.

In order to live and take care of the children. Tom decided to throw himself into his work and forget about her. He put the old house up for sale and moved to a gated community for the safety of his children. He was almost certain Barbara would try to talk Marvin into an attempt to snatch them one day. Tom purchased an automatic weapon and learned how to shoot! He had become quiet good too! He got a permit to carry the hand gun stating that he sometimes carried a great deal of money on his job and needed the weapon for protection! He actually was hoping Marvin would come and try something!! If he had a chance he would shoot Marvin dead. His hate for this man ran very deep! He got a male nanny for the kids so they would have someone around during the day and he hired a private detective to watch Barb and Marvin from time to time.

After about 6 months he started to feel better. He would still find himself feeling very sad and he would still fill up with tears but not as often. He resolved to himself that he couldn't do anything like murder unless he had too! And, he knew for sure that he couldn't take his life because he had the children! He wasn't about to have them loose their father too! He had to make sure his children were going to be OK before he did anything.

But he had made plans to kill Marvin once his kids grew and were on their own. He promised himself that he would shot Marvin in his good knee first, then one in both arms and then his cock! He was going to shoot Marvin in the cock just before he killed him. If Barbara was there, so be it, he would walk away or maybe he would kill her too!

Then one day the police came to his door.

Barbara: After Tom left the cabin, Barb used Marvin's cell phone to call for an ambulance and it took him to the hospital. She followed in Marvin's car and had to get a low price hotel room because she had little money and Marvin wouldn't give her much to get a nice place. Marvin stayed in the hospital for 5 days to take care of his head and knee.

He told her go live in his apartment until he got out of the hospital! But, she wasn't about to live in that apartment when he wasn't there she was too afraid of what would happen to her.

It had only been a week and already she was becoming frustrated with her situation! When Marvin left the hospital, Barbara became his nurse, driver, cook, and cleaning lady. He couldn't do very much with his head and knee bandaged and he hurt so badly. There was just no way that he could give her the fucking she wanted all the time! He would give her oral sex most every day. But, she was never completely satisfied from that unless a cock fucked her afterwards! Then oral sex was fantastic.

While they had tried different positions, they could never finished because of the pain that Marvin was experiencing! They had tried more than a few times with her on top but his pain was just top great when he got excited and tried to move around! He always made her stop before she wanted to stop, or before she had gotten off. Some days he hurt so bad he couldn't even get it up for her.

His pain had stopped them from fucking now for 4 weeks. What made it worst for her was the fact that she saw his big cock every day!! Hell she even had to washed and dried it for him! But, she couldn't have any of it for her hungry pussy. Marvin was just in too much pain.

She was so hard up she started to masturbated daily, sometimes twice a day! He saw her doing it and always liked to watch her! He would make her suck him off or jerk him off during or right afterwards!

Living with Marvin, she didn't have her children or any of the things she loved in her life! They lived in an apartment downtown and she missed her large house and all the nice things out in the country! She missed her kids really bad, and on some nights when Marvin left her alone, she even missed Tom!

Marvin hardly ever let her go anywhere by herself and he never left the apartment except to go to work. She had no idea what he did but there always seemed to be a group of thugs around his place. There were even some women that hung with the men in Marvin's apartment or in the building! There would be drinking and doing drugs and playing loud music almost 24/7!

Even when Marvin slept there were the other apartments in the building playing loud music and parting! After a 3-month period, they started to have sex again, but could do it only one way! He was now able to fuck her while standing with her lying on the kitchen table or places high like that. He still had her sucking his cock almost everyday but he had developed a habit of cumming on her face and breasts! He said it made him hot to see his beautiful lady's face covered with his cum!!

As he recovered more and more they started to go out again! When they did, he began to make her fuck him in some very opened and public places like a $20.00 whore. When he would get high he would make Barbara fuck or suck him right in front of some of his friends. He loved to do that to her! They would all be talking or watching some sports event on TV and she would have to sit in front of him between his legs and suck his cock or sitting on his lap while he was pumping her pussy up and down on his big cock!! If she refused he would beat her.

She was now working all day cleaning Marvin's place, washing his clothes and making meals for a group of them! After about 9 months, Marvin completely recovered and when he did he would go out many nights without her saying he was going to work! She would wait for him to come home to eat dinner that she prepared, but then many nights ate alone. There were many nights he didn't get home until late, well after 2 AM, sometimes he didn't come home at all! They were fighting almost every day now! He had even beaten her more than a few times in one week!

Finally Marvin purchased a 14 inch black vibrator for her! That and a little help from some designer drugs he was feeding her in her coffee every morning and night put her in heaven! She had no idea he was doing that or she wanted it! He would jerk off and cum on her as he watched her fuck herself with the big toy!

Later, when he started her on small amounts of cocaine, Marvin invited a few of the guys over to watch her do herself on that big fucking toy! He even had some teenagers use the vibrator and do her with it and their young cocks!

But, Marvin was now fucking her on a regular basis too, so she was in heaven again! That big cock was like a drug to her and she would do anything for him and it. His big cock was like cocaine, which was given freely to all the women that came to the apartment!

A great deal of them were white about 18-35 years old! She was one of the older women now! Barb was the one who had to clean up after everyone the next day! She was out of it many nights now because, Marvin was giving her enough drugs to put her in that stage. She seemed to never realize what he was doing to her or she just didn't care now that she was getting fucked morning, noon and night!

Getting high always made her orgasms seemed even better with Marvin, so she asked him for the drugs now before they did it! Some days he would make her beg a little for it! He was using her like a toy with little or no love!

She was a beautiful white piece of ass, still somewhat tight and still hot for him and his cock! On those nights when Marvin drugged her enough, she would be the center of attraction for everyone. One lonely white girl using her body on a big black vibrator or her black lover's cock in front of an audience! They were now doing it almost every night in front of at least 4 or 5 men and sometimes a few women! She would cum and cum and scream and scream as she had multiple orgasms from the real or the fake cock.

They would all cheer and clap for her as she went on and on and on fucking Marvin's cock! He would make her tell 2inch black cock! And, every one of the men who knew her would have loved to fuck her too! She was still the most beautiful woman in the room or the building but she was starting to fading fast!

A number of times she was going to be made to fuck the entire group! He threatened her many times with having a gangbang if she gave him any "shit!"! It just never happened because Marvin never suggested it in front of the men! If he had, they would have brutally fucked every hole she had and there would have been a line waiting to do her.

The courts at the start, allowed Barbara visitation rights to see her children but only once a week and one weekend a month. She made sure she didn't take the kids anywhere near Marvin. Tom had told her a few times that if he caught her with the kids just once around Marvin and the drugs, her ass would be back in court and he would work hard to prove she was an unfit mother. She would never see her kids again! She knew he was deadly serious!

She was acting more strange every time he saw her. As the months went along, After 3 months, Barbara seemed to be drifting further and further a part even her children! She seemed to have less and less concentration and seemed to not understand what they were telling her, or she just forgot. When they told her about their lives and what they were doing she seemed to not care. There were times when she didn't even show up to see them on her visitation days! But, when she forgot her daughter's 13th birthday, Tom was pissed. When he saw her the next time he really gave her hell!

He was sure she was on drugs, heavy drugs. He was worried for her that she might OD and died. If she did die, it would hurt the children even more than they were hurt already. She had broken Tom's heart and now she was breaking her children's heart! Tom finally offered to get her some help, but, he didn't invite her back into his life. She was loosing weight and after about 6 months, didn't look very well at all. She was, in his opinion a real drug addict now and he was sure she was just a whore for Marvin and his "brothers". She never took his offer to get help or even thanked him. She just seemed to go further down each month he saw her.

She didn't even call the kids now and hardly ever saw them. She just didn't have the energy to get out of bed after an all night fuck sessions with Marvin while doing drug! She couldn't deal with kids!

Finally she didn't see them any more. When she was high, Marvin had her dance and strip nude and use the big vibrator or Marvin's big cock in front of some new men who came to the apartment almost daily to see her. And then while they watched he would fuck her or make her suck his cock in front of them. It seemed to be new men there almost every week. There were new women around too, some black, some Asians but mostly they were white women. They never talked much, the other women only fucked the men while movies were taken of them.

She was never offered to do movies too, but never did any yet. A few times some of the other men would try and fuck her, but Marvin never let them! He did let them touch and play with her more and more while he fucked her! She even sucked a few cocks! But that was it! Then one day while a group of men, maybe 10 watched as Marvin made her suck his brother's cock while he fucked her from behind saying: "You can have her mouth but her pussy and ass is only for me! Right Barb?"

Barb would grunt with a mouth full of black cock being shoved down her throat! He knew it was only a matter of time before he would let someone else fuck her now! If there was enough money involved Marvin would let her do anything! And Marvin was also thinking of sharing her with some or all of his closest friends!

Marvin asked her one night how she would feel about fucking 3 or 4 of his close friends? She was starting to think she had made a very bad mistake leaving Tom and moving in with Marvin. She was so far gone now when Marvin asked her again about doing a group of men, she told him: "Well baby! I'm a little bit scared and a great deal more excitement!! When she started thinking about all those cock in the room fucking her one after the other, she decided she wanted to do it! She had never had more than one partner but she always wanted too try it! She had wanted to try a lot of things when she was married. But she knew, what was his name? Oh yea Tom that's right Tom was his name. Yes that was right! Tom would never let her do some of the nasty wicked things she asked about! Marvin just laughed and called her his little black cock lover!! He was going to let her try anything she wanted!

She could have as much drug as she wanted now, as long as she did everything Marvin told her to do. And he would give her his cock and then whisper in her ear telling her to do something she would never had done sober.

He had her do many things while he filmed it, and she never even remembered most of them!! Then one Saturday night Marvin got her a new dress, one that really showed off her body! He took her out to dinner and treated her like he did when she first went with him!! He made her play with his cock the entire time they were at dinner to dinner!! When they got back to the apartment there were 5 other black men there along with 2 other white women!

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers