Revenge Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Tom was feasting on her cunt now! He pushed into her pussy hard and she fucked him back. He held her under her arms watching her breasts bounce up and down as he fucked her. As he drove into her again and again and again giving her all of his built up passion and sexual frustration. She tossed her head back yelling: “Oh yes! Oh yes baby. Fuck me. Yes Tommy give it to me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me! Fuck me baby! I love you so much!”

Again and again and again they rammed into each other giving all of their sex. Finally Tom couldn’t hold back any longer and as he thrust his cock into her pussy one last time lifting her up until she was back on the table. She lay back as he lifted her legs over her head and fucked her hard and long. His balls slapped against her ass as he emptied his cum into her body. She screamed as she felt it filling her pussy sending her that last little bit she needed to begin her own orgasm.

Barbara was consumed by the fucking she was getting from her husband and her body climaxed so hard she felt like she had melted into him. Her pussy squeezed Tom’s cock just like it had done in all the years they had been married. But tonight it felt like it was squeezing his cock tighter, squeezing it harder, squeezing it so much better.

As she rocked on his cock he held her so tight she could hardly get a breath. She slammed her mouth to his sucking his tongue so hard and biting it. They both tasted blood as their bodies pumped into each other. As he kept ramming into her cum went everywhere. She had her head up of the table now yelling for him to fuck her harder!

She was holding on tight feeling Tom strong arms support him as he slamed into her now. She could feel another orgasm building fast she started to scream: “Faster Tommy. I’m going to cum again. OH god YES!!!OH TOMMYYYYYY! OH GOD BABYYYYY! YES!!!!!! IT”S SO GOOD!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!"

She moaned as she her orgasm took over he body and made it ride his cock faster and faster and faster as she continued to climax hard. She was in such a state of passion she bit Tom’s shoulder now making it bleed too. He didn’t even feel it he was so wrapped into fucking and pleasing his beautiful wife.

As they continued, Tom felt the cum inside Barbara’s pussy begin to leak out and drip down his balls onto the floor. He picked her up with her pussy still holding his cock deep inside her and he carried her up the flight of stairs and into the bedroom.

As he laid her gently down on the bed, he lowered his body down on top of her. He took her legs and lifted them up under his strong arms. Now with her under him he began to make love to her again. Slowly now, he began to move his cock in and out of her pussy again.

She moaned as she felt it come almost all the way out and then move back into her until their bodies were merged together again. Then her would back it out leaving only the big red head inside her. He lifted her legs a little further up over her body and humped his cock in and out of her body! They could both heard his balls slapping her ass. It was the only sound in the room other than their moans and grunts.

As Tom speed picked up so did the sound of his nuts on her ass and the heavy breathing coming from both of them. She moaned saying: “OH yes Tommy. Fuck me baby. Fuck me baby. I love you so much Tommy. Oh yes you feel so good baby. Fuck me baby. Love me baby. I love you so much!”

He kissed her and this time he sucked on her tongue as his cock pumped into her. He felt her body lift up higher and heard her cry out again as she began having another orgasm. He loved to feel and see his beautiful wife orgasm. She was a picture of pure lust as she climaxed. Her body moved like a snake as she reached the peek of her orgasm, lifting them both up off the bed now as her mouth opened and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Finally she moaned out with an animal sound coming from deep in her throat.! As Tom worked on her like he knew she enjoyed the most, Barbara achieved her peek and was grinding her body merging her pussy with his cock. She held him around the neck with her arms and around his hips with her legs squeezing him pushing him deeper into her. Tom would let his wife ram her body up against his, fucking him like some wild animal as her body began to cum and cum on his fat cock.

And then Tom felt his balls tightening more and his cock thicken in Barb’s cunt. She could feel it thicken too.

She screamed: "CUM IN ME BABY! FUCK ME! OH GOD TOMMY! I CAN FEEL IT!! I FEEL YOUR CUM PUMPING INSIDE ME BABY! OH GOD I LOVE IT BABY! I LOVE IT!! AHHHH!!! YES I’M CUMMING TOO TOMMY!! OH YES BABY! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! G O D!!! Y E S!!!!!”

They seem to hang in the air as Barbara lifted them both up off the bed with her hips and ass as she rotated her body on Tom’s hard cock. When she finished her climax they both fell on the bed drained.

Finally, as they started to come around from what they both agreed later was one of their better fucking sessions. They heard the kids come in the door. They had been making love for over two and a half-hours. She felt so full of his cum she asked him to please go see that the door was locked and tell the children there was food for them in the refrigerator. They always came home starving from practice.

Tom slid his shorts and cut offs over his cum covered cock and put on a tank top and went down to see to the kids. She went into the bathroom to clean up. She cleaned her pussy and put on a light body cologne on. When he finally came up about ½ hour later, they went at it again fucking like newly weds at first, and then as the passion built and built like animals in heat.

Tom licked her pussy and sucked her clit getting her off a few times while Barbara sucked his cock hard again. Then this time she was down on all fours with Tom behind her fucking her with everything he had left in him. She had another two orgasms and he shot his load into her for the third time that night.

They fell asleep with her in his arms and his cock head still inside her. The next morning Tom got up tired and sore. He went to work telling Barb he was going to late again since he was still working on a job site about 50 miles away. She kissed him goodbye.

When she heard him pulling out of the driveway she jumped up and into the shower. She got herself all ready for her morning fucking with Marvin. She looked like she was going shopping or to the library. But under her skirt she had on that tiny see through thong she had purchased just for Marvin. She didn’t wear a bra and her silk blouse showed all of her full round breasts with her nipples sticking hard against the material already.

She decided to put a light sweater to cover them and she would leave it on until Marvin opened the door to room 366. Once she got inside she would be nude in seconds anyway, she was sure.

She drove around for 15 minutes looking in her rearview mirror to make sure Tom wasn’t following her. Finally she felt she was OK and drove to the mall parking at the hotel entrance. She walked all the way through the hotel and sat at the coffee shop in the mall so she could watch the entranceway to see if Tom was there and if he had followed her into the mall.

After another 15 minutes she stood up and walked to the hotel lobby. She looked around one last time very carefully and seeing no one, she pressed the elevator button. Once inside she pressed the third floor. As the elevator climbed she was thinking: “OK Barb. This is it. Today you start your affair for real. And a foot of cock not only fucks you again, but today you get to see it fucking you again. GOD! I'm so excited! Now be cool!”

She was almost dripping by the time she got off the elevator and found his room. Barbara stood at the hotel door about to knock when Marvin opened it before she had a chance. He took her hand and she walked into the hotel room. He could smell her sweet perfume as she went past him.

All the lights were turned on and the drapes wide opened providing as much lightly as possible in the room for them. She smiled remembering what Marvin had told her about seeing her in the daylight. He was making sure it was light in the room. Well that was good because she was proud of her body and enjoyed showing it off. And, she sure as hell wanted to see his big cock in the light of day too.

He was dressed in only his slacks, no shirt, shoes or socks. She realized that the king size bed took much of the room’s space. There was also a worktable with a phone and papers on it, a chair and that was just about it. There was a TV sitting inside a nice piece of furniture where you could store your clothes. But she knew damn well the TV was not going to be turned on today, they both had other things on their minds.

As she stood there looking at the room, she heard the hotel door close and lock behind her. She realized at that second in time that she would be staying now and that she would be making love with this man whom had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She felt him move up behind her and pressed his body against her as he reached around and held her just like she had told him yesterday.

She felt his body press tight against her ass. she took a deep breath as he held her so tight she could feel his heat as he pressed into her back.

As he stood behind her, he moved her long hair out of the way and kissed her neck and shoulders giving her thrills and chills. He whispered: “God baby, you are so beautiful. I have missed you so much. I’m so glad that you came here today to see me Barbara. I have been wanting to give you my love again for over a month now.”

She laid her head back on his chest as she pressed her ass back against him. She heard a soft moan escape from her lips as she felt him slid his arms under hers and cup each of her soft, firm breasts with his dark hands. He could feel the weight of her C cup and the start of her hardening nipples as he made gentle love to each of them with the tips of his fingers.

She looked down to see his dark hands over the white silk blouse squeezing and loving her breasts. She had no bra on and he stroked her breasts and pinching her nipples on the outside of her blouse.

She hardly ever wore a bra since her breasts were not overly huge but they were nicely shaped and full with almost no sag at all for a woman in her thirties.

They could both feel his cock begin to grow harder in his slacks as he felt Barb’s nipples began to harder more and more from his touch.

With her back against his chest, she watched as his hands slowly began to undress her. She lay back against him with her arms bent up behind his neck lifting her lovely white breasts up higher so his dark hands could explore all of her breasts. She gave him all the room he needed to unbutton her silk blouse. They both looked down to see him release both breasts from the inside of her blouse and then watched as his hands cup each of them.

His big black hands could take almost all of her beautiful white breasts in them and squeeze them. God she was thinking: “That is so fucking sexy. Just like her friend Mary told me how the black and white images were so sexy at first.”

Marvin lifted each breast holding and weighted them with his hands before squeezing every inch of them. He felt, stroked and rubbed and squeezed all of her breasts as he played with them. They both watched as he worked his magic on her red nipples making then so hard and long.

He could feel her heart beating faster in her chest as his hands roamed all over her tits and down over her stomach and hips and then.

And then, his hand moved under the waist band of her skirt. Sliding further down, down over her mound and touching just at the thin blonde hairline above her wet pussy. Marvin made sure he didn’t touch her pussy, not yet, anyway. He wanted her to be teased a little.

Her beautiful tits rose and fell as her breath became faster with anticipation. With her pretty blouse was wide open as he continued to cup the soft flesh and rub his hand down the front of her skirt and over her pussy. She was leaning hard against him now as his cock poked her in the ass as he held her from behind.

He lifted her skirt until he had it up above her hips close to her waist. As he held it with one hand he whispered: “Hold your skirt up for me baby.”

She did and he began to softly stroking her pussy covered only by that thin tiny thong. His other hand was cupping her left breast pulling gently on her nipple. Barb moaned saying: “Suck my tits Marvin. Suck them! Oh god baby suck my nipples!”

He turned her around and lowered his mouth to her right beast. She inhaled deeply as his lips touched her nipples for the frist time. He sucked one and his teeth bit down easy pulling and teasing the nipple.

As he held each breasts in his hands he moved from one to the other sucking and biting them. She used her right hand to cup his cock and nuts. She raised her left hand and held his head as he softly sucked one nipple and then the other making then over an inch long.

She pressed her body into him arching her back so he could undo the last button on her blouse and then let it drop off her shoulders. The blouse fell behind her on to the floor. Her breasts swing free now for his hands, lips and mouth to enjoy as he began to make love to them and her.

Barbara's breasts were almost perfect and looked like she might be 24, rather than her age of 36. He came up to her face and kissed her deeply but soft and gentle. She felt his tongue at her lips and she opened her mouth so he could slide it in.

As she squeezed his big cock, she sucked his tongue hard and felt his hands move down her body and press between her legs. One pressed under her ass from behind while the other pressed between her legs from the front. Her pussy was being attacked from both the front and the rear of her body! She moaned and spread her thighs for him, almost squating a little for him. She allowed easy access to her pussy for his big black hands.

She felt his hand press in between her thighs and cupped the mound between her thighs while the other hand stroked the bottom of her cunt and that patch of skin between the ass and pussy hole. He palmed her pussy on the outside of her thong as she held the skirt up around her hips.

He rubbed and stroked it feeling her heat. As he held her sex squeezing it softly, he broke the kiss and started to lick and kiss down her chin, around her neck and over her shoulders. Still stroking her pussy, he bit on her shoulder gently but still hard enough to leave a small impression of his teeth. He used his other hand to hold her pussy from behind. He took a nipple into his mouth again and started to suck and bit it. She moaned again as he squeezed her pussy a little tighter, and a little harder.

He moved down and kissed and licked over both breasts one last time before moving under them and down, down to her stomach. She watched as both of his hands stayed above his head now making love to both breasts and the nipples as his head and mouth moved lower on her body.

Still hold her skirt up high for him, Marvin licking and kissing over her stomach and down over her lower stomach down to the few golden blonde hairs around her pussy. She could feel her nipples tingle and standing straight out, hard as small rocks as he rolled them between his fingers and squeezed each. His mouth had moved passed her stomach licking around her belly ring and down further to her blonde patch of hair just above her cunt.

She just held his head gently letting him do what he wanted to her body. She was his. Marvin looked up into her eyes looking for a sign, one that would say no, I’m not sure or one to tell him to keep going. He saw her looking down at him with only lust in her eyes.

Her lips seemed to say to his eyes: “Eat my pussy Marvin. Lick my cunt baby. You know I love it.”

He knew what she wanted and where she wanted him to go. He slowly knelt in front of her and pushed his face between her open legs, pushing his nose just at the level of her pussy. He took a deep breath taking in her musk, which was already filling the room and mixing with the perfume she wore.

Her hands were actually shaking just a little as she pulled the snap open letting this fantastic white women’s skirt slowly fell to the floor. Barbara stepped out of it. She moved very slowly on purpose taking one leg at a time and stepping out of the skirt around her feet.

She wanted him to see her body and was letting him see her open thighs, shapely legs, and what was under her ass and pussy. She only had on that see through thong now nothing else. She knew he could see all of her. He loved how her beautiful body was built. God he knew how beautiful she was now as she stood in front of him with just that clear power blue silky see through thong panties.

He realized then that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The thong was only about 2 inches square with a string that ran under her ass, a fucking string, that was all. He saw the sides of her pussy with the blonde hair around it. And he could see her unbelievable ass and the hole he was going to get sooner or later.

He was almost sure she had a virgin ass and he was going to be the first one to fuck it! As she lifted her legs and stepped out of the skirt she let him see all of her body as she put a leg over his shoulder. He smiled up at her as his eyes traveled over the pussy and ass she was showing him up close.

He sat back on his feet and asked her to turn around, slowly. She slowly turned in a circle twice smiling and letting him take in all her beauty. As he saw her ass in the light for the first time, Marvin moaned loudly. He told her: “My God Barbara you are unbelievably beautiful!”

He took her hand and they walked in front of the window with the sun coming in. He said: “Stand here so I can see you in the light of the room.”

She stood there letting him drink in all of her charms. As she turned again very slowly she showed her stunning face and her full breasts with those hard red nipples, her small stomach, and her firm hips with that round ass that sat up high. Marvin felt she had an ass like one of the sister instead of white women’s ass. Holding all that up was a pair of sexy and very shapely dancer legs with a blonde pussy between them.

He watched hungrily as she slowly moved the little thong down her legs and stepped out of it again very sexy, the same way she stepped out of her skirt. When she straighten up again she was completely nude. Marvin stood up now and was almost drooling as he undid his slacks and just let them drop to the floor. He was completely nude now too and in the light of the room she could see his cock, beautiful and jet black standing out about 9 or 10 inches from his body. It had a lighter color cock head shinning with what she was sure was his pre-cum. She was glad she was getting him excited as much as she was.

She said to herself: “And, I always felt Tom had a nice big cock. God this guy is huge and so black.”

She smiled when she saw it jumping with his excitement. She like the idea that she was making him exciting. She wanted to make Marvin want her as bad as she wanted her. His big dark balls each looked bigger the size of a large egg. They hung in their sack about 4 inches under his long dark cock shaft. She smiled at him as she looked up and down his body.

He wasn’t a weight lifter but he was solid with little to no fat on any part of him that she could see. He wasn’t that nice looking but she only cared about one thing, that big fucking dick swinging between his legs.

She said: “Turn around now for me Marvin!”

He smiled and turned twice and she drank in his body as he did her a few minutes ago. As he moved to her and took her in his arms. She felt his hardness pressing against her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he felt her body up off the floor. She wrapped her legs around his middle just like in her fantasy. She sat on his shaft, which was sticking straight out under her ass and pussy. Feeling his cock shaft pressing against her pussy and ass, she moaned thinking: “God Barbara. He’s so big!”

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers