Revenge Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just did her lover Marvin fucking him for four hours and was covered with his cum. Tom would have died if he knew she was in a hotel room all morning being fucked and fucking another man. And a black man at that. While she knew Tom loved her very much this affair would destroy him if he ever found out. Their life together would be over. Well she would just have to see that he didn’t find out. That was all because she knew when Marvin called she would go to him again, and again and again. She lived to be fucked by him now.

Then her brain went over to the other side, her family side. Oh god what did she do. What had she done to her husband, her wonderful Tom. And their children. What had she done to her marriage, to her life, to her family if they ever found out? She had met a black man and fucked him like a crazy whore the first time she was with him in the school parking lot. And now she had fucked him all morning in a hotel room. She started to cry as she swung her legs over the side of the cum covered bed. She looked around and saw her body in a strange hotel room, where her black lover had just left her laying there after fucking her white body like a rag again and again all morning. GOD!! She was such a whore.

Her lower body was covered with cum. It was his cum. It was her cum. It was their cum mixed together. She saw her blonde pussy stretched wide open with another man’s cum dripping out of it. She really felt like a whore who just fucked all of her clients at once. She could see her pussy lips hanging wide-open and the hole still spazzing from the fucking she had. It was still leaking cum from the hours of sex she and Marvin had given to each other. She didn’t think much of herself at the moment.

Then her mind swung to the other side, to her whore side. She realized she had wanted to fuck Marvin and still did. No one forced her to do this, she wanted it. Hell she wanted this more than she had ever wanted anything in her life. If that made her a whore, then she was a whore. As long as no one but especially Tom, didn’t find out, no harm, no foul. She could still be his loving beautiful sex wife and once a month, well maybe more like once a week, she would meet Marvin and fuck and fuck and fuck her brains out.

Next time she would ride him on top. She closed her eyes and drifted into a light dream. She could see them fucking on the bed again with her body slowly sinking down on him as she let his big cock fill her and fill her stretching her pussy as she sank down on it inch by wonderful inch! Then when her ass was sitting on him and their bodies were touching again, she would know she had all of his big 12-inch cock in her womb again moving so deep inside her. If she were sitting up on him, she could look down at her wonderful lover seeing him smile up at her as he reached for her breasts. She saw him cupping one in each big hand and she saw herself threw her head back in pure sexual passion as she began to pump up and down on Marvin’s cock. She knew she would fuck him again just like today,like someone possessed. Like a crazed whore she was she would hump him as fast as she could make her body move on it giving her thrill after thrill over her entire body. And she knew she would do him over and over and over again. As he squeezed her tits, she would scream out as she reached a huge fucking orgasm. And then another one and another and another until she fell on top of Marvin drained of energy but full of his cum.

She snapped back, waking up from her short daydream and started thinking: “God this was so evil, so fucking evil and so damn nasty!! But oh god it’s also good, so very fucking good. Oh well next time.”

She could feel another pool of cum fill up under her as it still ran out her cunt. She sat there for a few more minutes then stood up. She staggered a little until she cleared the fog out of her head. Her legs got some feeling back in them now. She had her legs over Marvin’s back for so long they had fallen asleep. She leaked cum from the bed to the shower. It was running out of her pussy and down her thighs as she held her hand under her cunt to try and keep it from leaking on the floor.

When she got into the bathroom she looked at her hand and saw it full with both their cum all mixed together. She sat on the toilet, looking at her cum covered hand. She stuck he tongue out and tasted a drop of it. She shook with desire. She licked another larger drop of it up with her tongue tasting it and swallowing it. She proceeded to lick her hand clean.

Reaching between her legs she gather some more and rubbed it all over her tits and stomach and neck. She relived herself and turned on the shower. Waiting for it to get hot she knew she had a big problem to take care of when she got home.

Marvin and Tom, she now knew there were two men in her life she wanted and had to satisfy. And she would have to do it without being caught by Tom. She didn’t want to loose his love that would really devastate her. But while Marvin didn’t care if she was married, he would stretch her pussy wide because he was bigger than Tom. That wouldn’t help to hide the fact that she was indeed fucking someone besides her husband. If he found out she was fucking someone she would loose him and everything she loved in her life.

But Marvin, oh god with Marvin, you didn’t get love, but you got his huge cock. She realized at that moment she wouldn’t want to do without Marvin’s big cock either. Then she remembered she had told Marvin she loved him. Problem?? She wasn’t sure.

She had to resolve this and resolve it soon. But, what Barbara didn’t know was she had an even bigger problem, waiting for her outside by her car. Her husband had been sitting outside the hotel for the past 3+ hours waiting for her.

Barbara showered a long time after Marvin left to remove all the cum she was covered with from all the fucking they had done. She fixed her hair and dressed like she did when she came into the mall. She walked out the hotel and felt a little funny not wearing anything under her skirt but the smallest of thongs and no bra under her blouse! Thank god she had the sweater to cover her tits because her nipples were sticking out long and hard.

She headed to her car thinking: “Marvin had left more than an hour ago so there was no chance anyone could tell they were together all morning. And she knew Tom was over 50 miles away at a job site.”

She felt safe and was sure she had gotten away with seeing her lover again. She got into her car and started it when a hand came in the side window and turned the engine off. She was startle and turned quickly to see her husband Tom. He was standing with his head and arm in her window. She said: “TOM!! What are you doing here! God babe!! You scared the shit out of me."

He said: “Get out of the car!” He held the door for her and she turned and stepped out.

She said: “Why aren’t you working babe? What are you doing here?” She was giving him her best acting job.

Tom said: “Never mind about me Barb what are you doing in a hotel for over three hours? Where have you been?”

She was trying hard not to turn red or to panic. But she certainly was taken back by his questions. Had he followed her, for how long. What did he know? Anything? Had she seen her go up the elevator, did he see her go into room 366? Did he see Marvin when he came outside? Or, was he just asking questions.

She said: "Shopping Tom! I’ve been shopping! Why all the questions?”

Tom said: “Which stores were you in? How come you haven’t got anything? Why didn’t you buy something? You say you have been shopping for three hours but you have nothing? How come you didn’t buy anything in three hours Barb? That’s not like you at all! Is it?”

She said: “Well Tom I didn’t see anything I liked. And I don’t always buy something every time I shop. Why are you being like this? What’s with all the questions? What is wrong with you?”

He said: “Never mind me Barb. What stores did you go in?”

She said: “Victoria Secrets, JC Penny and a few more Tom! Why? What’s going on? What’s wrong with you?”

He said; “Come with me!” He walked to Victoria Secrets and she held his hand almost running to stay up with him. He walked into VS and began asking every person in the store if they remembered his wife being there? He pointed to his wife and she was getting red. No one remembered her. She finally walked out of the store with Tom right behind her.

He said: “Where else did you go? Huh?”

She said: “Well I’m not going to talk with you when you act like this. Tom what are you doing? You’re acting like a real ass hole!”

Tom was red now and right in her face as he said: “And you’re acting like a real slut. What have you been doing for the past 3 hours Barb. God damn it I want to know.”

She said louder: “SHOPPING! I TOLD YOU SHOPPING!”

He said: “I don’t believe you. What other stores did you go too. Can you prove to me you were shopping. I saw you go into the hotel and you didn’t come out for over 3 hours. You tell me you went shopping but you didn’t buy anything. You’re not dressed for a morning shopping trip Barb. But you are if you were meeting someone to fuck, and were going to get out of your clothes anyway. You wouldn’t care so much about what you were wearing. Now I’m your husband and I want to know what happened? Are you fucking that teacher? The truth Barbara. I want to know what you did today and where you have been and who you were with.”

Barb just stood there. She was getting worried because Tom was not easing up at all and he was right on with what he was thinking. She tried a different tactic and said: “If you are going to treat me like this, like you don’t trust me Tom, than I don’t want to see or talk with you until you calm the hell down!” She turned and started to walk away.

But Tom grabbed her arm and said: “God Damn it Barbara! Don’t you dare walk away from me. I am your husband and have a right to know what you were doing this morning. Were you cheating on me? Where has my cheating whore of a wife been and who has she been cheating with? Tell me or we are done baby. And I fucking mean it. Now GOD DAMN IT BARBARA!! I WANT TO KNOW!!”

She was looking around because Tom was making a huge scene and everyone was looking at them. She pulled hard and got him to let go of her arm. She said: “Get your damn hands off of me! Who the HELL do you think you are calling me those names and hurting my arm! I should call security!”

She walked away and Tom stood there watching her leave. She went down the mall and finally stopped at a coffee shoe and ordered a tea. She sat there shaking and trying to think about what she was going to do. What was she going to say to her husband who was so madder than she could ever remember. What would happen when she got home? Would he be there and start in on her again? She was very worried.

She stayed at the mall for another 2 hours and purchased a few things just for show, for when she got home to show Tom. Damn it, she was so dumb not to have purchased something just in case. Barbara left the mall the parking lot and drove home! She turned into the driveway of their home and saw Tom sitting out back on the covered porch drinking a beer.

She got out and walked passed him carried her bags to the house not saying a word to him. Tom didn’t even look at her. She changed into jeans and took a basket of clothes to the washer, including the ones she had on at the hotel and mall. She was just about to put them in the washer when Tom grabbed her hand hard hurting her. She yelled as he pulled the blouse she had been wearing earlier out of her hand and ripped it.

He said: “Washing already. Why Barbara? Why are you washing your clothes so fast?”

She said: “Have you lost your mind? Well I won’t have to wash this.”

She was holding up the other half of her blouse. “Look what you did to my nice silk blouse! Yes I was washing Tom, the dirty clothes and my new ones, which I got at THE MALL TOM! I figured I wash everything. I didn’t know you were going to go nuts or I would have asked you if you cared. What the fuck is wrong with you?”

He didn’t say a thing he took the part of the blouse he had in his hand and held it to his face. He inhaled deeply and held her blouse on his face for a long time. She started to get scared because she didn’t know for sure if Marvin’s after-shave was on it or not. She had laid back on him when he was behind her when she first came in the room, it could have his sent.

She asked: “What the hell are you doing Tom? You want to smell every piece of laundry here? OK here they are. Let me know when you’re done or wash them yourself.”

She walked out and left the clothes on the floor in the basket! Tom picked up the other half of the blouse and put it to his face inhaling deeply on that one too. He walked into the kitchen where Barb was sitting and threw the blouse at her saying: “I’m smelling your lover’s after-shave again Barb. On the blouse you had on when you came out of the hotel. THAT”S WHAT I’M DOING BARB! I’m checking you out Barbara because I know damn well you are fucking around on me.”

She caught the blouse and held it up to her face. She wasn’t sure if she could smell anything but her own cologne. She yelled: “You are out of your mind Tom. That’s my perfume on the blouse not after-shave. And if it was, it would be your after-shave no one else’s.”

Tom was going through all the clothes he had carried the basket into the kitchen now. Smelling each piece of those she had on when she first came home. When he got to bottom of the basket he saw the sheer see-through thong. He just held it out at her saying: “Nice panties to wear shopping Barb! But even nicer if you were going to meet someone and have him fuck you all day.”

Oh God!! She had forgotten about the thong. She started to blush. Tom said: “When did you get the thong Barb?”

He threw it at her. It was a little wet from her drive home and thinking about what she did this morning! He checked the skirt but couldn’t tell anything from it. He threw it back into the laundry room and walked out of the kitchen. He left her sitting in the kitchen when he walked past her.

She was sure he knew what she had been doing, but he didn’t know who she had been doing it with. Well he didn’t know for sure. But he had a pretty good idea that she had been doing it with Marvin again this morning. As Tom walked into the living room, wondering if this was the first time since the parking lot that she had seen him again. He felt like he was starting to go crazy.

He went to her purse and opened and dumped everything out on the coffee table. Going through it he didn’t see anything and just threw it all back into purse in no special order. She stood in the doorway watching him.

He walked past her again and went outside to her car to check it out too. He stated with the trunk of her car as she stood on the porch now watching him. Nothing there, but the usual stuff, spare tire, emergency stuff etc. He went back into the driver side and looked around in all the pockets and ashtray etc, nothing here either. He was about to get out and slam the door, when he saw the trash bag, and it was full of stuff. He took the bag into the kitchen and she watched him. He dumped it out on the table.

Barbara walked in just as he found a small piece of paper folded a bunch of times. She was scared and yelled: “What the fuck do you think you’re doing! Give me that! IT’S none of your business! GOD DAMN IT! TOM!! It’s none of your business!! It’s none of your business!! IT’S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!! STOP!!!”

She started to cry as she tried to grab the paper from his hand but Tom pushed her away. In fact, he pushed her so hard she fell down on the floor right on her beautiful ass. By the time she got up he had the paper opened and was reading it, “Room 366!”

He just looked at her with a look of hate and a huge, huge hurt in his eyes. He turned and walked out hearing her say to him: “Tom! It’s not what you think. Give me that! TOM!! IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!! OH GOD!! It’s not what you think! Please Tom lets talk. You don’t understand. It’s not what you think. OH god Tom don’t leave. Lets talk. DON”T LEAVE!!!!”

He had already turned away and was walking to the door. He stopped and said: “No Barb! What’s there to talk about? You cheated on me again and I caught you again. That’s all. Simple as that. At least show me some respect and be honest with me. Tell me the truth. After all what else would Room 366 mean Barb? Tell me! Why do you have this room number on a piece of paper? And explain what you were doing parked in front of a hotel where I watched you go in and not come out for over 3 hours after you first went in. What else could this mean. You met someone and you fucked someone baby. You’re cheated on me. You had sex with some other guy for three hours this morning. And, I’m betting it’s good old Mr. Wilson, Marvin, your teacher. Tell me I’m wrong. Tell me you’re not fucking a black guy named Marvin Wilson. Tell me you’re not cheating on me with him!”

He was about a foot away from her now yelling right in her face. He looked at her but she couldn’t look him in the eye. She had her head down and he said very quietly: “OH GOD! So it’s really true. You really are seeing someone else. My beautiful white wife is fucking a black man. You have taken a black lover. My God what am I going to do? What are my children going to do when they find out what their mother is doing? God what are your parents and my parents going to say when they find out? You realize you have destroyed both of our family as well as you own? You fucking whore. How could you do this to the people who love you more than life?”

She was crying hard now with her head on the table as she had to sit down. He was screaming at her saying: “Why Barbara? Why? Just tell me why you did it. Why did you have to destroy everything we had together?”

She continued to just cry and Tom walked over to the phone and dialed his lawyer. He didn’t get him and left a message for him to call back as soon as possible. He didn’t tell Barbara who he had called as he stopped at the kitchen door and said: “Barb!”

She didn’t answer him. He said louder: “BARB!” She looked up at him, she looked a mess.

He said: “Just tell me why you did it. You owe me that much don’t you think?”

She just looked at him and didn’t say anything. She put her head down on the table and Tom walked out of the room. He went up stairs and move some of his things out of the bedroom and into the spear bedroom. He threw all her junk on the floor of the master bedroom that she had stored in the spare room. It was his bedroom now. About an hour later the lawyer called him back. Barbara answered the phone and knew who it was. She heard Tom pick up the other phone upstairs and say: “I got it Barbara, hang up.”

He waited until she did. He asked if he could come in tomorrow and see him. He had to wait until Tuesday, he was scheduled for 10 AM. He thanked him and hung up. He picked up his car keys and left. Barbara just sat there knowing that Tom had talked to a lawyer and was most likely going to leave her and ask for a divorce. She didn’t know what to do. She was alone. She finally called Marvin on his cell phone. No answer! She tried 4 more times and finally at 8 PM he answered it.

She told him what happened and he told her to meet him and they would talk. He would help her and tell her what she needed or should do. She didn’t want to, but she agreed.

She had no one else to talk too. She dressed and left for the bar where they had dinner that first night. He was waiting for her when she arrived. He told her how beautiful she looked and he kissed her. They ate and talked until almost midnight. He told her if things got worst and she had to leave, that he would let her stay in his apartment downtown. He didn’t live there but used the place some night when he worked late and didn’t make it home. She could stay there until this was resolved.

1...34567...13