Revenge Ch. 04E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Finally Tom sat up and took her face in his hands and pulled her to him. He kissed me hard and tongued her as they held each other. As they kissed her legs were over his and she was almost sitting on his lap again. She felt his fingers roaming over her bald pussy. They found her wet opening and two fingers slide inside her. As they broke their embrace he looked at her and said: "OK Kathy! Your mouth made me feel so good. Now, it's your turn. Lay back and let me rub some lotion on you. I want to be sure your sweet little pussy doesn't get burned baby. I don't want you to tell me it hurts to bad to make love later tonight when we get back to the hotel."

She smiled and lay back on the blanket as Tom moved up and sat between her open legs. He loved to look at her body and he had to admit, Marvin was right, a bald pussy was so much more sexy than one covered with a lot of hair. He rubbed her already dripping wet pussy a few times before starting to put lotion on her. He loved the feel of her shaved pussy and how it opened for him. It was like her pussy was alive when he stroked it and the lips opened for him.

He began to rub lotion on her. Like she had done to him, he paid special attention to where she had shaved. He made sure he stroked her upper and inner thighs. He put ample lotion on those areas that had no tan. “God his hands were like magic”, she said to herself.

Kathy’s inner thighs have always been a very special and sensitive place on her body. Ever since he found it when they dated, touching her there was almost a guarantee that she would fuck your brains out. Rubbing her there always got her so worked up she would dry hump your hand every time.

God!! She was beginning to pump her pussy into his hand already. The man had some touch. His fingers touched ever dam part of her pussy and it felt like electricity running from one end of her body to the other. Tom gently wiggled his index finger just inside the very opening of Kathy’s pussy hole. That drove her hips up and her body began to hump and hump on it. He just worked on the tips of her pussy lips both inside and outside stroking them. He rubbed the outside walls of her pussy lips and then held them open and rubbed the insides! His fingers, while they touched her sometimes very deep inside her body were like a feather as the glided over her cunt so fucking gently.

Tom had Kathy arching her ass constantly up off the blanket pumping against his fingers from his touch. He stroked her pussy slit from the bottom up to the top and then further up and around her clit. He slowly pulled up and back on the skin around her clit hood making the blood red little nut stand out throbbing and completely unguarded. Tom took his finger and at first, he gently touched all around the sides of her clit. Then with just the tip of his finger he moved it around in small tight little circles directly on the hard sex bud. The circles became larger and his finger moved faster and a little harder directly on that hard female bulge that was the center of every woman’s pleasure zone. She moaned: “Oh god Tom! OH GOD! OH GOD TOM!! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! OH GOD I LOVE THAT!”

Kathy cried out in a voice of pure passion from Tom’s touch. He used his other hand and inserted two fingers into her hole as slow as he could. He watched as they disappeared inside her. Again he turned his fingers around and located her "G" spot. He made her entire body elevate up against them as he rubbed her clit and her “G” spot at the same time. Kathy floating in a world of sheer rapture. He stroked her clit one-minute, and then her "G" spot the next. And then both at the same time. She screamed and climaxed immediately! I mean she climaxed! Her hands grabbed his hand and pressed it hard against her pussy. Her hip thrust up in the air and pumped her pussy against Tom’s fingers like a machine as her orgasm ran over her body and slammed into her pussy like a plane crash.

Tom worked on her body as he watched her pussy pump into his hands from the smooth soft touch he was giving her. Then she reached another earth shattering orgasm and he felt and saw her pussy grab hold of his fingers and fuck them with everything she had in her body. She could see him lick his lips as he watched her cum. As she finished and her body slowed down, he didn't. He didn’t slow down a second, but rather pulled her cunt lips out stretching them wide showing him all of her pink insides. He lowered his head and licked over all the pink. She screamed again and yelled” “OH fuck! Yes! Yes baby! Lick me! Oh shit Tom! Eat my pussy! OH FUCK! OHHHH FUCK!!! OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK! TOMMY!!!! EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He had her spread eagle on the blanket and was licking and fingering and sucking her pussy like a man in complete control. Between licks he said: "Yes! That’s right Kathy! Cum for me baby! Let me see your beautiful shaved pussy fuck my fingers. Hard baby, fuck them harder. That's it pump your hips. Yea! Fuck them Kathy! Fuck them! You know I love to watch you fuck and get off!”

Then Tom placed his mouth back over her pussy and just before he started sucking it again he said: “Now! Fuck my tongue baby! "

She screamed out some words of which he had no idea what she said, but she did cum! God did she cum! He had his head buried deep and hard against her pussy and was giving her all the oral sex she could stand.

Kathy was fucking his face and fingers like a dog in heat. She was out of control and was acting like a fucking whore yelling at him: "Eat me! Eat my pussy! Oh fuck yes!! Oh god Tom! Suck my cunt! Suck me off baby! That's it lick it baby! Lick it faster! Lick it harder! God dam it Tom eat me faster!!!"

And, he did. And she just kept cumming and cumming and cumming for him. She had no idea how long she had fucked his face or how long he sucked and licked her cunt but she knew it was an unbelievable loving, fucking and climaxing of her life. She knew she was going to die if he didn’t stop soon. Her heart was going to give out. It was going explode or just stop. She knew she was drained of energy, completely drained.

And still she continued to fuck on his face, as he used his fingers, his tongue and his lips!! God!! Whatever part of him was in or against her pussy she fucked against it. She had no control, none at all. Her body, sole and mine were totally his. He had it all and she didn't care, all she wanted was his loving touch that made her cum. All she wanted to do was cum. All she wanted was for him to do was make her climax again. And, again and again and again! And he did. He worked on her like a machine, making her go crazy time after time after time!!

And then!!!! He moved his mouth off of her pussy and moved up quickly so he could put that big wonderful hard cock against her pussy. Tom rubbed it up and down her wet tired aching pussy hole until the head, that big purple wonderful fat cock head slide inside her. She moaned, “Oh Tommy! Oh yes! Fuck me baby!”

Kathy arched immediately as Tom pushed all of his cock into her. All of him moved into her body! She screamed and wrapped her legs around him and began thrusting up into him. He was still in control and unhooked her legs from around his waist. He moved them high up in the air and placing one over each of his big shoulders. Now as he held her pussy up off the blanket, he watched as his cock opened her pussy wide. With no control of her body or ability to do anything, she watched him as he began to fuck her. Slowly at first he pushed in and out of her with that long thick cock. She moaned and then whimpered with each stroke.

He would move all of his cock into her body and then just as slowly moved it out until just his big cock head was still inside her. Then he would push it back into her, feeling his cock head and his entire long shaft slide against her pussy walls. It was like no other feeling she have ever had in her life. They fucked like that for 20 minutes before she felt him moving a little faster and pumping a little harder as his cock began to thicken and get harder. She had no idea of time at all. It was standing still. She had no idea of how many times she had climaxed today. All she could feel was that wonderful cock fucking her. It was paradise all right! Fucking paradise!!!

They stayed coupled together as Tom continued to fuck her again and again and again. She was wondering if he would ever cum again. She opened her eyes and looked at Tom. His face and body were cover with perspiration as he rammed that big cock into her. Again and again and again his shaft moved deep inside her body! Finally, she could feel it swelling even thicker as his body pumped into her one last time and then stayed there. His body stiffened and he started cumming!! He held her hips and under her ass and had her wrap her feet around his neck! He shoot load after load of cum into her body as he climaxed! It was like a river flowing into her!

He gave her at least 12 or 14 shots of cum before he had finished his orgasm. God!! Never have she had her man, ever had so much cum pumping into her body at one time. And each shot gave her such a thrill stimulating me until she started to orgasm. Now her body was thrusting against his with as much or more force that he was slamming into her.

Again and again they hammered into each other cumming and climaxing together! It was magic! Actually it was scary how hard and how long they fucked and climaxed together. Their bodies finally just squeezed against each other and stayed that way. They both pressed hard against each other loving and savoring the last of the sexual feeling. And then, finally, muscles tired and bodies drained completely they both fell back on to the blanket. Tom lay on top of her and then rolled over on his side. We watched the huge ball of sun begin to sink in the sky.

It was time to leave. They packed up the boat and sailed back to port. Back in the hotel they showered together and fell asleep on the bed.

They were both covered with perspiration from their sex and the warmth of the Caribbean. They were soaking wet. The sweat dripped off his face on to her face and breasts. He said: “We must have fucked for an hour. We both cummed and climaxed.”

But he could tell she didn’t want to stop. Neither did he. He kept moving into her gently but steadily again and again and again!! Finally, he fell on top of her and they held each other for a long time.

It was the best sex they could ever remember having! The only thing that would have made it better is if they could have lasted longer. He was still pumping his thick cock into her. They stayed locked together for a long time. Finally, he picked her up and carried her into the air-conditioned room and put her on the bed.

The days went fast and every day Tom and Kathy made love a couple of times. Most nights after dinner and the hotel show they would go back to their room and fuck each other until they fell asleep.

Epilog:

When you have love along with sex you have what every one of us really wants, the best of both worlds! This ending of my story attempted to show what love added to a very sexual relationship can give to the couple. When two people make love and offer up their bodies, minds and soles to each other makes life most thrilling. The thrill of sex with someone for the first time is one thing but when the relationship had lasted for as long as Tom and Kathy’s has, and it's attached with love, the first time sex can’t compare. While first time sex could be more spectacular and thrilling, a long-term relationship that has true love is usually much more filling regardless of the size of the cock involved!

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers