Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the show was not over. As soon as Ralph moved aside, the Councillor slithered beneath Nancy who then sat astride him and took his cock in her hands. She smiled wantonly as her hand played with his manhood, making it come fully alive. She flicked her tongue over his piss hole, dragging out a thin line of pre cum.

Nancy adjusted herself so that her back was now facing him and then lowered herself on to his erection which was by now sheathed in a condom. She leaned forward, letting her hands come to a rest around his ankles. Then she began pushing backwards and forward. The Councillor moaned in delight. The other two were now in front of her, stroking their cocks, coming closer to her mouth. Nancy opened her mouth and took Big Mac's uncut cock inside. Her other hand began playing Ralph's cock staring at her face.

Nancy continued to bounce up and down on top of the Councillor for some minutes. When it seemed that he was about to cum, she stopped and slid off him. As if on cue, Big Mac took his position and Nancy climbed on top of him. She took his erect cock in her hand while Ralph pushed his pre cum covered cock into her mouth. Nancy would work on the cock in her mouth, and then back off. Again, she would bring him to the brink, only to squeeze him in such a way as to stop the process, only to start it again. Now and then, the guys being serviced by Nancy would reach out to squeeze her full breasts, and pinch her taut nipples.

The way Nancy was riding him, Brad thought that Nancy was running the risk of dehydrating herself. By now the three had reached the point of no return. The one below her jerked up one final time and then began shooting his cum into the condom. Nancy continued to move her mouth over the cock in her hungry mouth until he finally pulled out his cock, glistening with her saliva, from her mouth and sprayed a knee trembling amount of cum up and over Nancy's sweating torso.

"Oh fuck, yeah," said Nancy with a wicked grin as she began squeezing the last drops of cum out of his pee slit, her tongue darting out, trying to catch as much as possible.

Ralph was not far behind and he shot his load into her flushed face. Some of it shot out over her shoulder. Brad watched in amazement as great orbs of cum began dropping off Nancy's chin and cheeks. This guy really had been saving it up and by the time he'd finished loading up Nancy's face with his cream she had globules of his pearl protein hanging off her chin. He held the back of her head and smeared his cock's outflow over her face.

Brad had never ever seen such an erotic show before and quite frankly it was turning him on.

Nancy's gaze finally rested on Brad. She sat down with a look of wanton lust and sexual hunger on her face. Her long dark curly hair was matted with cum and her face was glistening with spit and jizz.

"That was fucking wild," she said, "Am I a fucking mess?"

His time had finally come. The bitch thought she was putting on a really good show for him. He stood up and moved towards Nancy. There was a particular glint in his eyes as he neared her with his erect phallus preceding his arrival by a good seven inches.

She smiled as he came and stood beside her with cum splattered all over her face and body. She was drunk and in heat. Three men had just taken her and now the fourth would soon possess her. She mistakenly thought she was in control.

"On your knees," ordered Brad.

Nancy quickly went on her knees and stuck her ass up in the air. Her other three admirers had by now moved out of the mattress to make way for Brad and were languidly sipping their drinks and watching the proceedings from the side. By the time Brad would finish with Nancy, their cocks would be recharged for another go at the latest acquisition to their harem. The night was still young.

Brad stood behind his ex, the woman who had betrayed him, who had destroyed his happy existence. He played with his cock, making it grow harder. It didn't take long although the lovely Michelle had given it wonderful servicing. He began running his hands over her smooth buttocks which now showed red bite marks left by her lovers. Nancy glanced backwards and gave a welcoming smile. By now the hard cold look was back in his eyes. Nancy shivered as he ran his knob cross her ass cheeks.

Nancy HATED anal sex.

That was one thing they had never ever done. Nancy had never been one for ass fucking. In fact she abhorred it. He had enjoyed anal with his girlfriends before meeting Nancy. But he respected her, loved her and so he had never pressed her for it. She had allowed him to finger her there, but that was the limit. And he was pretty damn sure that she had refused to give her anal cherry to Harold in spite of the allure of his wealth.

He placed his hands on both her ass cheeks and spread them till her ass hole came into view. He felt Nancy tense. Even in her drunken state, her mind had registered the unimaginable.

Then he looked towards Harold's direction.

He was sitting cross legged, shoulders slumped, the look of defeat and agony written all over his face. He had seen the three guys banging his wife and in response his penis was all shrivelled up and smaller than a baby's forefinger. Letting his wife's ex fuck her was one thing, after all he had been fucking Nancy when she was still Brad's wife. But this was different.

He had been totally unprepared. He had thought it would be another session with the ex, something he could live with. But Brad had something totally different lined up this time. He had under estimated Brad. And now, now he was about to witness his wife's anal cherry being taken by another man in front of his very own eyes. He had lost.

Behind the almost lifeless caricature of Harold the other two girls, Ingrid and Claire, were locked in a classic sixty nine position. With Harold turning out to be a non-performer, they had turned their attention to one another.

The look of defeat on his tormentor's face fuelled his hard on. Brad stuck a couple of his fingers inside Nancy's sloppy cunt and wetted his fingers with her juices. Then he rubbed her juices on his knob, where they mixed with the Michelle's juices.

"Come baby, come inside me," called out Nancy in an encouraging tone. "Brad, your cock is so fucking nice baby...it feels so good inside me...filling me in a way I've never...mmmmmm...damn...I'm going to cum hard for you baby...this pussy will milk you dry...God how I want it...how I need it...mmmm...fuck my pussy," called out Nancy in a vain attempt to divert Brad's attention. She began adjusting herself to allow Brad line up his cock against her slit, but Brad grabbed her from her hips and stopped her.

"Wha ..!" let out Nancy involuntarily as she felt Brad's head touch her puckered hole. Brad didn't respond. Instead he continued to increase his pressure against her ass hole. He looked over at Harold who was looking at them with his mouth half open, eyes bulging out in shock.

He reached for the lubricant, took some of it in his fingers, and smiled grimly as he felt her muscular ring clenching around his finger as it slipped deeper inside her.

"N...no," she peeped unconvincingly. "Not in there."

Brad paid her no heed, continuing to watch with lustful eyes as the lubricant dribbled down her clenching star before forming a trickling rivulet and running over her swollen lips

"Just relax," muttered Brad, pushing his fingers deeper into the clutching embrace of her tightening tunnel. Nancy moaned softly as his fingers continued to lubricate the inside of her asshole, preparing her for his payback. She had taken his heart, then she had broken it, she had quashed his love under the heels of the expensive footwear gifted to her by her lover, and then she had taken away his daughter from him, no lets correct that, she had taken everything from him ... his child, his family, his self-respect ... everything.

But nothing was free in life. Everything had a price tag attached to it. She had taken a lot of things from him, well now it was time to come up with the payments.

Gradually, Brad began to pull his fingers out. Her anal star expelled his slick fingers, tightening back up into a perfect, pink little rosebud. Once free, Brad added some more lube to the shaft of his aching rod in preparation.

There was a hushed silence as the other four men watched in captivating silence. Ralph had a hungry look on his face and was already playing with himself. The Councilor was also pulling at his pencil thin cock, totally mesmerized by the unfolding events.

"Just put it in my pussy, please," she begged as she wriggled around on the bed in a meek effort to avoid the unwanted upcoming penetration.

In response, Brad grabbed her ankle and pulled her back towards him as she struggled with resistance. Pinning her to the mattress in a side-lying position Brad moved closer, eyeing her quivering backside with wonton desire. Her playful giggling ceased as she felt the slippery head of his cock sliding along the cleft of her ass, pressing more forcefully with each pass.

Brad smiled as he peeled back one of her firm cheeks, exposing her tiny hole to his prying eyes once again before dabbing his eager tip against it. Nancy groaned as Brad pushed a little harder, his head expanding under the pressure against her tightly closed star. Slowly, the resistant muscular ring began to give way and Brad entered her slippery tunnel.

"Aaahhh ... oohhh..." gasped Nancy in pleasure as well as pain as Brad knob disappeared inside her anus. He steadied her writhing body as his shaft began its descent inside her.

"Oh yeah," exclaimed Brad in an exuberant tone as he watched his shimmering pole slowly disappear into Nancy's clutching asshole. Reaching down, he pressed a couple fingers to her sensitive clit as his other hand continued guiding his shaft inside her. She immediately responded with a moan as her body relaxed a bit and his grinding hips started to work his dick in and out with slow, careful thrusts.

Brad steadied her rocking hips as his cock continued to ream Nancy's stretched orifice. With every stroke, he could sense her breathing growing ragged as her writhing body squirmed under his forceful anal assault. He pushed deeper with each plunge, testing her limits.

He then looked up at Harold. Their eyes met briefly before Harold turned his face away in shame, his face a ghostly white pallor. His wife's anal cherry had been taken in front of him and there was nothing much he could do about it. The scales of injustice had been turned.

Brad continued to carefully thrust in and out of Nancy's ass. By now Nancy was letting out low sounds, more of pleasure than pain as her sphincter ring had been completely prised open by his thick throbbing cock.

Then he was unable to control himself. With a final thrust he shoved his cock as deep as it could go and shot his load inside his tormentor. His eyes were filled with unshed tears as memories of their happy conjugal past flashed across his eyes. Then his eyes cleared and upon seeing the downcast Harold, he forcefully grabbed Nancy by her hips and pulled her onto his buried cock.

"Aahh ... oohhh ..." cried out Nancy once again as Brad finally pulled out his semi flaccid cock from her anus. He lurched across the room and sprawled on the couch.

Yeah, revenge had been his.

He had hardly settled down when he saw Ralph approaching Nancy with a glassy look in his eyes. She didn't see him approach her from behind as she was still on her stomach trying to get back to normalcy.

Ralph took some of Brad's leaking cum and spread it on his big fat knob and then without much of ado he grabbed Nancy by her hips and pulled her up. Before she could realise what was going on, he plunged his massive phallus where Brad's had just been. There was no tenderness or respect in his approach. He just rammed and rammed again till her sphincter ring was once again prised open and then he pushed in with all his energy.

"Aah ... ohh ... ahhh ..." moaned Nancy and then there was no more sound coming out of her as she silently adjusted her body to allow the man behind her get the maximum pleasure from her body.

Brad looked triumphantly at the deflated Harold who was staring down at the floor. He hadn't moved an inch. Brad beckoned to the two girls to join him. They both had finished off sucking each other and now were hungry for some good male attention. Oh, if only their husbands could see what sluts the two had been transformed into. They had been shy and hesitant in the beginning, but that was a distant past now.

They came over and settled besides him on either side. Brad could smell their scent of arousal. He put his arm over Ingrid's shoulder and pulled her closer to him, enjoying the feel of her soft perky boobs against his hard body. Claire had snuggled up close from the other side, her voluptuous body pressed close to his, her head resting on his chest while her fingers played with the thick hair on his chest.

By now, Ralph had been joined by the Councillor and Big Mac. The big black giant grabbed Nancy by her hair and pressed her face into his crotch, forcing her to open her mouth and take him all in. The Councillor was running his hand over her smooth back, pressing his nails in every now and then to leave a trail of long red rashes. The way Ralph was holding her by her hips and pounding his phallus into her arse hole, he knew Nancy was getting a pounding of a lifetime.

Some funny sounds were escaping out of Nancy's cock filled mouth. Was it sexual nirvana, or pain, or humiliation or a combination of all, he wasn't sure. But it was a huge turn on to watch the woman who betrayed him in the worst possible way now surrendering to him, betraying the man she had married after dumping him in front of his very own eyes.

Brad could feel himself hardening. He looked down to see his shaft stiffening. It was still glistening with his ex's fluids and there some traces of her poo also.

Had the two aroused women by his side looked up at his face, they would have seen his eyes hardening as his head snapped towards Harold who had still not moved and his shoulders seemed to have drooped down even further. He was staring blankly at the three men enjoying his wife.

"Harold, come here," commanded Brad.

Harold winced on hearing his name being called out. He got up and slowly shuffled across to stand in front of Brad, staring at the floor between them. His penis was completely deflated and shrunk. His sac hung loose. Harold Witherspoon was a defeated man.

"We have some money business to discuss don't we?"

Harold nodded his head wordlessly, wincing a bit as the funny sounds emanated once again from his wife's mouth followed by the sound of raucous laughter from the three men taking her.

"Hey take a look at that funny stuff on my shaft Harold. What do you think it is?"

Harold stared at his strengthening manhood and then looked down again.

"Any idea Harold?"

"It's poo ... some poo," whispered back Harold.

"Whose poo is it Harold?"

"My ... my wife's," came back his reply.

"How did it get there?"

Harold stood silently.

"I asked how did it get there? C'mon Harold we have some important things to do, can't spend the whole night waiting for your replies," repeated Brad in a louder tone.

"When ... when you fucked her ass," replied Harold in a strangled voice. The girls besides him began giggling.

"Have you ever fucked your wife's ass?"

"No."

"So who took your wife's ass cherry?"

Harold stood silently, the guttural sounds of pleasure coming from the three men and the moans of the woman satisfying them were the only audible sounds filling the room. They were totally oblivious to the other going on in the room.

"You ... you took my wife's ass cherry," he finally blurted out with tears filling up his eyes.

"Good Harold, always remember that."

"Before we start our business talk, I have some tasks for you. Will you do them?"

"Yeah, sure," replied Harold, but without that fake bluster.

"Well Harold I wanna fuck these two pretty ladies but I'm not sure they would like to take your wife's poo inside them. So what do you think you should do?"

For a moment Harold stood undecided, then the implication of what Brad had said sunk in and his eyes grew wide. He began to tremble. He opened his mouth as if to express his objection then as an afterthought closed it quickly. Then he turned and slowly trudged his way to the bathroom.

He soon emerged with a soapy solution and some soft towels. He kneeled down in front of Brad, wetted one of the towels and began applying it on Brad's shaft, wiping it clean of his wife's poo.

It felt good, really good to break the man who had broken his family. Brad felt a powerful feeling inside him, a pure animalistic feeling of victory after taking away another man's woman ... a feeling that really should have belonged to the pre historic ages.

The stare turned cold as he looked at his fallen competitor. He was not finished, yet.

"Bend down," he commanded harshly.

Harold's face snapped up, eyes wide.

"Wha ... why, I mean what do you mean ..." he mumbled incoherently. The giggles coming from Ingrid and Claire made it perfectly clear that they had understood.

"Bend down," commanded Brad once again, his eyes boring into his. From the corner of his eyes he could see Nancy staring at them, her mouth making a small "o". This was the moment he had been waiting for. And it had finally arrived.

"Girls prepare him for me."

Ingrid and Claire poured out some lubricant on their fingers and approached the helpless Harold. They took turns in inserting their finger in his anus, preparing him for Brad. All along they kept cooing and talking like young teens. Then they looked towards Brad expectantly.

Brad moved forward, his phallus strong and hard. Without much preliminaries, he stood behind the defeated Harold and rammed in his cock into his anus. Harold whimpered which made Brad push harder and harder till his thick column was deep inside. It somehow made him feel good, feel in command.

The bastard would never ever think of fucking him around again. It was he who would be doing the fucking! The anger was back inside him and he thrust harder, making Harold whimper once again. He was a defeated man. Brad whipped around his face towards Nancy.

Her eyes showed no emotion, 'just like he expected, she was completely broken,' thought Brad grimly. Tears were running down her face as humiliation upon humiliation continued to be thrown upon them.

'Perhaps now you understand the pain and humiliation I have had had to go thru because of you and this shit head,' thought Brad as he gave one final push into Harold's ass before shooting off his load. Harold tumbled on to the floor and lay still as Brad staggered back on the couch where the two girls immediately began their clean up act on him.

Just then his cell buzzed. It was Amanda. This was the last thing he expected and was tempted to ignore it. However he thought otherwise as it could be something important.

"Hi Mr Brad, can I speak to you for a moment?" chirped Amanda.

The little girl's happy voice seemed to magically flow into and to every part of his body and soul. Brad's lifeless eyes suddenly had an intense shine in them. His thoughts turned to Alice and he fervently hoped everything was okay.

"Sure, baby," he replied in a firm, purposeful tone, with all sorts of bizarre thoughts running in his mind.

"Do you like apple pie?" queried the cute voice at the other end.

Brad was taken completely off guard. He was expecting some new developments regarding Alice's health and foodstuff was not high on his priority list. But yes, he loved apple pies.

"Sure. In fact I love them," replied back Brad truthfully, his mind going back to his childhood days. His mother, God bless her soul, had been a fantastic chef in her days.