Revenge for Christmas

Story Info
He sleeps with his ex at her hubby's Xmas party.
1.5k words
3.47
107.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

God how I hate Christmas and I hate Christmas parties most of all. Yet here it was time again for the company Christmas party and not attending is corporate suicide. To make matters worse it was just a year ago at the last company party that I lost my girlfriend to the corporate ass hole. You know the type, every office has one, he brags too much, talks too loud, and of course, since he is the best salesman he is the boss's favorite. In fact, the kiss ass even volunteered to host this year's party much to the delight of the boss.

I had been so proud of Nikki and I couldn't wait to show my trophy girl to everybody but especially Walt, maybe it would shut the braggart up for a while. He was impressed and when I went to get us a drink, he moved right in, trying to make the big impression on her. What was even better was that she shot him down, and when I came back with our drinks, she asked me to dance with her. We were having a good time and both of us drank too much, when Nikki excused herself to go to the bathroom I began talking to someone and didn't even notice how long she was gone. I went to look for her and when I passed by a closed door, I thought I heard her laugh. I knocked then opened the door to see Nikki on her back and Walt's bare ass on top of her. She looked up and saw me there but instead of fear on her face, she smiled and winked at me. The look on her face was too much for me to bear and I turned and fled from the party.

I had no Christmas; I didn't want to go home, because I just knew I couldn't hide my sadness from my family. Christmas day I sat home alone with the phone turned off and got drunk. The look on Nikki's face kept haunting me, she looked so happy and she wasn't the least bit embarrassed by me catching her cheating. It's not that we were that close, I couldn't honestly say I loved her but I think it was because of who she slept with that bothered me the most. I could already hear Walt talking behind my back to his cronies about how he stole my woman from me.

That was the last night I spoke to her, she never called me to apologize, and I sure wasn't going to call her. I was surprised when they got married a few months later, and even more so, that they had the nerve to invite me to the wedding. Well I might have to work with Walt but I didn't have to like him and I sure as hell didn't have to go to their wedding. It was as if he not only stole my girlfriend but also wanted to rub my nose in it as well.

My year had been one of abject loneliness, for some reason it was as if Walt and Nikki had stolen my manhood and now I didn't deserve to date again. I don't know how or when but some time later, that scene of despair and humiliation to me, became something erotic. It was like my own personal porno in my head and as I replayed it in my mind, I would play with myself until I came. I had many scenarios but they all started with me walking in on them and seeing that serene look on Nikki's face. Sometimes she invited me in to watch; other times she would ask me to join in as a threesome. My favorite fantasy became about sloppy seconds after Walt had his way with her. Her pussy would be all stretched out and full of Walt's cum. After I entered, her she would tell me how she couldn't feel me inside her and as she says this I always cum. Every time after I orgasm I feel deeply humiliated and wonder what was wrong with me but then later I would replay it all over again.

I dreaded this party and felt degraded by the fact that I would have to face Nikki again and watch her and Walt together. I knew I had to go and at least make an appearance, let the boss see me, then leave. Was this how Christmas was going to be for me for the rest of my life? While everybody would be enjoying their holiday, I would be living the life of the cuckolded boyfriend, even forced to smile and shake the hand of the man cuckolding me. I didn't even have a date to bring and I had to tell my host that I would be attending stag, I'm sure he had a big laugh at that.

I got to the party as late as I dared and the first thing I did was look up the boss to make sure he knew I had attended. Of all the bad luck, he was talking to Nikki when I found him; he even introduced me to Walt's new wife. Nikki was all smiles,

"Oh Mr. Rodgers, John and I go way back, he needs no introduction. Come with me John let me see if I can find you a drink."

With that, she took me by the arm and walked me toward the bar.

"John I'm so glad you showed up, I was afraid you might not."

She stood next to me at the bar still holding my arm, she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I have to be honest I've missed you John, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to call you but I was afraid you wouldn't take my call."

Too stunned to speak I just stared at her open-mouthed,

"But, but, what about Walt, if you missed me why did you marry him?"

"Well a girl has to secure her future, doesn't she? Walt is going to be a wealthy man someday and I want my piece of the pie. Can we go talk somewhere?"

She went to find her husband to tell him something and then we went out on the patio. I know it had to be cold out there but I didn't feel a thing as I leaned against the railing. She leaned in and kissed me, long and deep and I could feel the heat rising in my loins. When our lips separated she leaned back to look into my eyes. She was so beautiful in the moonlight as it shinned off her dark hair.

"Nikki, I've missed you so much, I..."

She put a finger to my lips to stop me from saying anything,

"Come with me, I need you right now."

She took me by the hand almost dragging me up the back stairs where we entered her bedroom.

"What about your husband?"

"I took care of him, I told him I have a headache and was going to bed, believe me he won't bother us."

We took our clothes off hurriedly then she lay on the bed and I got on top of her. I looked in her face as I entered her and the feeling of déjà vu was so intense I almost laughed. I wondered to myself if soon her husband would be looking over my shoulder at the smiling face of his wife just as I had once done. Our fucking seemed so much more intense than I remembered and when she whispered she was cumming I knew then that it was true for she never came when we only had straight sex. As I came, my only thought was the hope that Walt would now get sloppy seconds just as I did in my fantasy.

"Oh god John, that was fantastic, the best ever."

I had to agree with her and I told her so. I said I'd better leave and then she asked if she could call me sometime. When I said anytime she asked me what I was doing New Years Day. She said that John wanted to go to the Rose Bowl with his buddies so she would be free all day. We made it a date and then I left walking down the front stairs not caring who saw me, in fact I hoped that maybe some people would start talking behind old Walt's back. I walked up to Walt with a smile on my face and thanked him for a wonderful party as I shook his hand with vigor. I saw the curious look on his face but it only made me feel better as I left. I wanted to let him know that he was now the cuckold but didn't for Nikki's sake.

On the way home, I couldn't help but think about the great sex we'd just had, and wondered if it was great only because it was revenge sex. I guess that really didn't matter, it was still great. I began to wonder if Nikki really got off on cheating and if so maybe we could make this a regular happening. God how I love Christmas, and Christmas parties are the best. I couldn't wait for News Years Day and I just knew that next year was going to be one of the best ever.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers