Revenge in Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

She'd used her hand on Eddie. They'd bumped and grinded. But they'd never done this.

"But I wanted it to be a good present. I wanted it to be the best. Eddie is such a swell guy, don't you think he should have the best?" Veronica lied. "That's when Betsy suggested this contest. Won't you help Milty? You'll just be helping me to give Eddie the bestest wedding night present ever."

Despite the lie she told, Veronica knew the truth. There was a contest alright. She had to get these tokens. She had to get every one of them. If she didn't. If she didn't, Betsy would show the pictures to Eddie. Not only that, she'd show them to everyone.

There was no choice. Veronica took the cock and sucked it.

"Oh God..." Milton moaned. "So we aren't cheating on Eddie?"

"Relax," Veronica purred. "We are doing this... for... Eddie."

And though her head was bobbing up and down and the sounds of her slurping were pornographic, for the first time all night Veronica felt a sense of peace. She wasn't a whore. Though she had meant to lie, the truth was that they were doing this for Eddie. To get through these two weeks...so she and Eddie could live happily ever after.

The sense of peace lasted all the way through the horrid act. It wasn't till Milton stood up and zipped up his pants and handed her the wooden token that Veronica felt like a whore. Oh God, with that bitter bile still in her mouth.

"Gosh, Ronnie you were right," Milton grinned as he buttoned his shorts back up and took the last bite of his sandwich. "You do need practice."

Veronica was dismayed to see that he'd been eating...while she'd been sucking. How inconsiderate. Her eyes grew misty and her stomach heaved. But she knew Betsy was watching. She refused to give the sadistic bitch the pleasure.

Milton patted his pocket. "Lucky for Eddie, I have four more tokens."

He had four more tokens! But he'd only given her one. And she'd had to endure so much for it! She had to protest, but oh dear God the slime she held in her mouth prevented her. Such a large load of it. So bitter. So vile. Veronica closed her eyes. She steeled her stomach and swallowed.

Gah! Oh God.

"Wait," Veronica said, still frozen in place there on her knees, the heat of fury rising to her cheeks. No one treated her like this. No one. Least of all that little beady-eyed ignoramus. "After all that and you are only going to give me one? I thought..I mean I assumed ... I'd get them all."

"Gosh Ronnie, let's not be in a rush," Milton said as he adjusted his hat and crotch. "After all the more you practice, the better the wedding present for Eddie."

But there was no wedding present. Then Veronica slumped when she realized she was caught firmly in the web of her own lie.

"I guess..." she muttered.

Milton closed the door and left Veronica there on her knees, shooting a hateful glance at her computer. He began to whistle as he strolled down the stairs.

That sure was nice. He'd never had a blowjob before. He tapped the wooden tokens in his pocket. He'd have four more too. And there was Betsy. He wondered what she'd give him for a token.

Back in her room, the peace that Veronica had felt had long since deserted her. She looked down at the wooden token, a B on one side, a V on the other. God, what she'd done to get it. God, what would she have to do to get the rest?

She wiped away the tear lest Betsy see her via the webcam. Immediately, she realized she'd smeared Milton's slime across her fair face. With a gasp, the tears she'd been holding began to fall like rain. She threw herself on the bed and sobbed into her pillow.

Back at the Cooper residence, Betsy had made herself comfortable. She was naked, leaning back in her chair, a foot propped on each end of her desk. Her former rival, Veronica North lay sobbing on her bed, all while Betsy's fingers danced over her drenched slit.

"Oh fuck...fuck...." the pretty blond gasped, her hips raising off the chair the metal squeaking as it took the weight on its back.

Betsy sighed when it was over. Four orgasms. Four in a row. Her ass sat uncomfortably in the fluids of her copious nectar. She'd made a mess of herself. But it'd been worth it. She took out her cell phone and replied to the text message that had started it all.

I fixed her. Thank you.

+++++++++++++++

The next day Veronica wasn't the high and mighty vain princess she once was. The girl who begged Betsy to go into the restroom was a a bit more subdued.

"Please Betts," Veronica begged, with tears falling down her cheeks, making a mess of her mascara. "You've had your fun. Just please...let me be. I'll break up with Eddie. I'll tell him that you love him best. I'll tell him - I'll tell him anything you want."

"It's far too late for that Ronnie," Betsy said with a cheerful smile. "I won't just show Eddie what a little whore you are, I'll show everyone. What will everyone think of the great and powerful Mr. Lodge's baby girl when they a video of her sucking Milton's dick?'

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me bitch!" Betsy felt taller. Smarter. Stronger. More powerful than she'd ever felt.

Veronica's shoulder's slumped. "Please Betsy. I'm begging."

"Then you better start collecting those tokens," Betsy giggled and then proudly displayed a token. "Look who got one from Milton this morning."

"But..." It was impossible. How had she?

"He was a little disappointed when all he got for his trouble was a sandwich," Betsy laughed. "Now it's time to pay up. Take out your paper."

Veronica fumbled for the paper. "Please don't..." she begged, as she handed it over to the smug blond.

"Turn around - bend over."

Veronica obeyed nervously. What would Betsy do next? Her knees began to tremble.

"Now let's see," Betsy said, using Veronica to write on. "Rule number two..."

Veronica shivered automatically. Rule number one had already been added. No skirt lower than her fingertips. She went around in a state of near exposure. Worse, Eddie already noticed. The mere memory was enough to send a shiver down her spine.

"Gosh Ronnie," Eddie said with a gulp, his blue eyes looking up and down his fiancee. "That skirt sure is short."

"You like it?" Veronica asked. "It's a new line from North industries. Daddy wants me to wear it. Get people talking about it."

"It's...pretty..." Eddie stammered.

Veronica felt her cheeks grow hot, her lie contained more truth than she'd wanted to admit. People were talking. She could almost hear their whispers as they watched her. The too short skirts would have gotten any other girl sent home. Being rich was the only thing that had saved her..or had it?

"Rule number two," Betsy jotted on the paper. "Last night Milton said you needed practice. Maybe that's why it was so easy for me to get his token. Well, from now on you are going to get lots of practice. Starting with this."

Betsy handed the raven-haired beauty a lollipop.

"I don't understand," Veronica said as she took hold of the lollipop.

"Of course you don't." Betsy said. "Idiot."

"I'll give you three pops each day," Betsy continued. "Two can go in the purse, but the other must be held onto at all times. In your hand...in your mouth...ha...in your snatch for all I care you little slut. But you must hold onto it personally. Now open it up."

With trembling fingers, Veronica opened the wrapper.

"Give a lick."

Veronica couldn't disguise her hatred of this bitch who was taking such pleasure in ruining her life. But she had no choice but to obey. She gave a lick.

"See - practice makes perfect," Betsy grinned. "Just remember. Only three each day...make it last. Otherwise everyone will find out just how big a whore you really are."

Veronica blinked back a tear; she dared not give Betsy the satisfaction. Betsy was still cheerful and smiling, she turned to leave, but then looked back over her shoulder. "BTW and FYI Ronnie, I've given Nate and Jock tokens this morning. Oh and Ronnie, may the best girl win."

That afternoon, Ronnie led Jock up to her room, just as she'd done Milton the day before. Jock had a nice body, unlike Milton, and his cock was much more manageable. There had only been one problem....

"Mmmmppphhh..." The pretty brunette moaned, coming off of the large boy's cock with a smack, her cheeks pink, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body, soaking through her clothes, back arching. Her too short miniskirt had fallen out of the way, her thin panties completely bunched up in crack of her shapely bottom, her crotch now soaking the fabric, exposing a hint of her dark bush. Her ivory bottom, those two perfect cheeks were being mauled and manhandled by Jock's large hands. "Stop that Jock. I'm only doing this for Eddie you know."

"I know, and gosh I'm sorry Ronnie," Jock moaned, his voice thick with lust. "But I-I can't help myself. I've always been...ah...good with my hands. But I don't know how to say this, but they seem to have a mind of their own."

God those hands. And Ronnie had to admit, he was good with them. Too good. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. And she wasn't. No she certainly wasn't, she told herself.

Jock was a big lumbering ox and none too bright. But those hands. Teasing her nipples. Handling her ass. Undressing her. Pulling down her panties. Pushing, pulling, grabbing the cheeks of her bottom Touching her slit. Her..ahhh...God...her nether hole. Betsy that bitch...probably watching everything. Seeing her state. Dear Lord.. she was so close. No, she couldn't let Betsy see that. With a burst of speed and new motivation, Veronica worked Jock's cock with new enthusiasm.

Glom. Glom. Glom. Veronica bobbed. She gobbled.

"Oh God-" Jock moaned. He had never - ever felt such pleasure before. For once his hands stopped roaming, each grabbing a handful of long dark hair and holding on for dear life as his cock surged again and again.

Ronnie gulped again and again till finally it was over. The bitter taste was all she could taste. It was the foul taste of humiliation.

Wiping her lips with the back of her hand, Veronica assessed the damage and quickly went to work. God, her panties had somehow ended up at her ankles. Her bra and skirt were laying next to the door. How had he? It was too late for recriminations. As she dressed she became aware of another fact. She was hot. Not just hot, but HOT. Her loins felt like melted butter and there was a fire inside her that needed quenching.

"Thanks for helping me practice Jock," Veronica said. "Do you think Eddie will like it?"

"Gosh, Ronnie, Eddie's going to love it," Jock said. "I wish I could get a wedding present like that."

With a surge of confidence, Veronica exclaimed,"Then you won't be needing those extra tokens will you?"

Jock shook his head as he pulled up his shorts and took out the four tokens. His eyes looked up, his brain nearly causing him to hand the four tokens over to the pretty brunette. Until at last his other brain, the one down below overruled, and he pocked three of them. "You know what coach says Ronnie, you may be ready for the next game, but that doesn't mean you don't need to practice."

Damn it. Veronica had been so close.

That night as Veronica lay in bed, her body felt sensitive. As if she could feel every crease in her sheets. She looked over at the light on her webcam. It still glowed. Was Betsy watching? Could Betsy see? It was dark. So very dark. She turned in the other direction. Her fingers move softly. Gently. Mmmmm...Oh Eddie...Eddie. But those hands...the hands she felt belonged to someone else. It was going to be a long three weeks.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The day was off to a poor start. Veronica thought she had done everything right.

"Idiot," Betsy spat. "What did I tell you? Rule number two? Where's the lollipop?"

"Right here," Veronica held the pop up as proof. She hated the damn things. It seemed like an stupid demand yesterday. But the constant carrying them around was difficult. If she needed her hands it had to go in her mouth. If she needed to talk, it had to go in her hands. And people were beginning to stare...at both it and her.

Betsy took out her camera and showed a small video. To her horror, Veronica noticed it was from last night. When she was with Jock. Squirming. Sweating. Quivering. God, she looked like she was in heat. She'd never felt so humiliated.

"I don't see a lollipop?" Betsy said. "Do you?"

Veronica trembled with rage. Surely the little blond bitch didn't expect her to hold onto the lollipop even then? The raven haired beauty swallowed her fury.

"No," she muttered.

"It's time for you to find out what happens when you don't follow the rules?" Betsy grinned wickedly. Skirt and panties down at your ankles. Bend over and grab the toilet seat.

"What are you going to do," Veronica said as she reluctantly obeyed. She'd guessed that Betsy would be watching her on the webcam in her room, but she'd never guessed she was being recorded.

There was a loud smack of wood on skin as Betsy laid in on that perfect ivory cheek with the flat of her wooden brush.

"Ouch!" Veronica came up in a flash, rubbing her stinging skin with one hand and taking the lollipop from her mouth with the other. "No way! No way! enough is enough."

"Get your ass back down Ronnie or I'll send this tape to Eddie right now." Betsy's eyes hardened to cold steel.

"No." Veronica steeled her resolve. She had to end this. Even if it meant giving up Eddie.

"Fine. I'll send it to Daddy moneybags." Betsy smiled and pushed digits on the phone.

"Wait.." Veronica plead, with sudden fear in her eyes. Damn you! I'll get you for this! But Veronica kept such thoughts to herself as she once again bent down and grabbed hold of the seat.

The pretty brunette flinched with every blow. She couldn't protest, she couldn't beg, not with the pop in her mouth. All she could do was brace herself and take the lick. Her trim body flexing. Her ivory bottom turning a bright red. Her lean legs dancing. Feet sliding on the tile floor. Sweating. Cheeks red. Eyes watering. It was only when the sobs came that Betsy finally stopped.

"That should teach you - you stupid slut." Betsy said smugly.

Veronica pulled up her panties and skirt and rubbed her sore bottom.

"I'm not going to do this," the furious brunette exclaimed. "I love Eddie, and you can tell him if you want. You can break us up. But I'm not playing these sick twisted games with you any more. You can - you can even tell daddy. I'll deal with the consequences."

Betsy laughed. "Dont' forget that I'm the editor of the school paper little Ronnie. What kind of article do you think I could post about this. Veronica North of North Industries is the school slut. I'd like to see daddy explain to his shareholders how he can run a company if he can't even keep control of his slut of a daughter."

Veronica blinked back her tears. "You...wouldn't."

"Try me bitch." Betsy said, taking out a pen and paper. "Now...where were we. Ahh yes, rule # three, you can thank Nate for this one. I got a token from him last night while you were busy with Jock. Rule number three. Tops shall only come to your elbows and the hem of your skirt will only come to your wrist. There will be an inspection daily. You can guess what will happen if you disobey."

Veronica looked down in dismay. Rule number one stated that skirts and shorts ended at her fingertips. With rule number three, she'd have precious little fabric to protect what remained of her modesty. Her ass still burned. Dare she disobey?

"Have fun today," Betsy sneered. "But you better get to crackin. I don't think you can bear to lose many more tokens. I'll be nice and not hand any more out today. That doesn't mean I might not try to get one or two from either Juggie, Moosie, or Nate."

***************

"Hey Ronnie, want to go out for a milkshake tonight?" Eddie asked during lunch.

"What?" Veronica asked.

"Golly Ronnie," Eddie said, giving Veronica's hand a squeeze. "You sure seem far off lately. I asked it you wanted to go out for a milkshake tonight."

Veronica blushed. She couldn't. She'd already made plans for tonight. Milton was coming over at 7 and Nate was coming at 8.

"Sorry Eddie," Veronica said. "I can't. I have to meet the ahhh...wedding planner tonight."

"I couldn't help but overhear," Betsy said, pulling her chair up from the next table. "I don't have plans tonight. I'll be glad to go for a milkshake. You don't mind, do you Ronnie?"

"No I don't." Veronica lied. But she did mind. Especially because what Eddie couldn't see was the evil little blond bitch making sexually provocative faces.

"See?" Betsy said. "Besides I bet Veronica is busy with her wedding planning."

Veronica blushed a bright crimson. The bitch was mimicking giving head. Thank God Eddie couldn't see, but she almost wished he could so he could see what an evil bitch Betsy truly was.

Betsy enjoyed watching her rival squirm. She didn't plan on staying out long with Eddie. She had better plans tonight. If all went according to plan, she was going to watch Veronica suck off Nate. Betsy had already laid a trap for Veronica. She'd traded Nate a special tape to get his token. A very special tape she'd downloaded from the internet.

++++++++++++++

"Keep your hands on your heels," Nate ordered. "And that mouth open."

"Ouch- ouch - ack .Stop it Nate," Veronica said, fire dancing in her eyes. It was the fifth time she'd been slapped on the cheek with his hard cock and she'd had enough. "I mean it."

The look in Nate's eyes was startling. She'd always known he had a mean streak, it was the reason she wanted to be with Eddie, despite her dad's objections.

"Fine," Nate menaced. "I'll tell Eddie you sucked me off."

"I'll tell him you are lying." Veronica bluffed.

"And I'll show him this." Nate held up his cell phone and showed the video he'd recorded just moments before.

Veronica blushed a bright crimson. Damn she hated technology. Blackmailed by Betsy and now Nate. But she was forced to admit - the smiling bastard had her. He had her good.

"Now hold onto your heels," Nate said. "Open your mouth and look at me."

Ah yes, that was just the look Nate was looking for. Just like the video Betsy had showed him. Entirely furious, but all together obedient. He slapped one cheek with his cock, then the other.

"Stick out your tongue."

Veronica had no choice but obey. To make matter worse, while she was enduring this vile treatment, she was all be certain Betsy was trying to steal her Eddie away at the same moment.

But Betsy wasn't. She watched raptly the action taking place on her computer monitor. Watched as Nate slapped his cock on Ronnie's extended tongue. Watched as he ordered her to lick his balls. She came as he shoved it down the brunette's throat. As she gagged. As her mascara ran in dark rivulets down her ivory cheeks.

"See what you are going to miss with Eddie," Nate sneered as Veronica gagged and coughed. "Lay on your back, I'm gonna fuck those tits."

Veronica didn't enjoy it, but she willingly let him mount her chest. She cried out in pain. God, his grip was like iron.

"Suck me at the same time." Nate ordered, thrusting faster and faster. Damn it. Why did she choose that pussy Eddie and not him. Ah well. he was getting his - and before Eddie.

"Oh God..oh God..." Nate pantied. Pulling out from Veronica's breasts, he quickly stroked himself to completion. "Here it comes. Here it comes."

As rope after stick rope of come landed on Veronica's face and hair. Even on her floor.

Nate tossed a token to the floor and sighed in satisfaction, attempting to put his spunk covered fingers in Veronica's mouth. But she refused, twisting her head to the side. Suit yourself, Nate thought as he wiped it clean in her hair.

It was horrible horrible horrible. Jock and Milton had been such gentlemen compared to Nate. She removed the lollipop from her panties. With dismay she realized it was soaked. It wasn't due to Nate, she told herself. It must be the cinnamon. She could still feel the warm tingling sensation.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers