Revenge in Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

+++++++++++++++++

Kneeling down in front of the door, hand busy in her panties, Maria panicked. She dared not get caught spying on her employer's daughter. She hurried away before Nate reached the door and hid in a closet.

Her heart ceased hammering as she heard the boy's shoes echo down the hall. Dear Lord, the things she had seen. Things that made her hungry for more.

+++++++++++++++++

Betsy could hardly stand. So vigorous was her orgasms from watching the humiliation of her rival. She was going to give Nate some more tokens. But she was slightly dismayed that she was running out of tokens. She'd traded a few for favors to some boys at school.

She shivered as thinking of the boy fidgeting as he handed her the vial.

"You said if I filled it up that you would..."

"Not me..Ronnie." Betsy smiled and tossed the boy a token. She opened the lid of the vial and sniffed. Yuck. Ammonia and salt. So thick and sticky. Along with some cinnamon oil and sugar, she used it to make Veronica's special lollipops.

+++++++++++++++++

These rules are getting worse and worse, Veronica thought to herself. She was doing all she could to collect the tokens, yet somehow Betsy always managed to get one every day or so.

This rule. Dear Lord..this rule was getting to her in a way the others hadn't.

"Ahhhhh...." Veronica moaned loudly. Too loudly. Hips bucking. Breasts heaving. Thighs trembling. She sucked her lollipop, it's bitter hot flavor somehow making what she was doing more bearable.

"That's two slut," Betsy said, capturing it all on video in the bathroom stall. "Take a break and then only one more to go."

Rule number four. Six edges per day with a vibrator Ronnie now carried always in her purse. An edge. She'd never heard of such a thing. To be taken to the brink of orgasm and then stopping abruptly. It was maddening. It left her feeling so hot...so hungry...so horny. She felt like a slut. A wanton craven slut. And worse, to be made to perform such a vulgar act in front of her rival's condescending stare.

"Disgusting," Betsy sneered. "God you reek. What did Eddie ever see in you?"

Ahhhh..oh God....teasing her aching nipples to erection, Veronica began again. Number three.

================

"Seven o'clock Ronnie?" Chuck asked in the hall.

"Sorry," Veronica said. "I'm meeting Milton."

"Eight."

"Jock."

"Now?"

"I don't do that at school." Veronica said. She could do it. But it wouldn't count unless it was in her room, where Betsy could watch from the webcam.

"I'll ask Milton. If it's okay with him, can you do us both?"

"Sure- but at home in my room." Veronica jumped at the chance. Three tokens in one night would be quite a haul. There were only thirty tokens. She now had twenty, plus three for tonight; there were only seven left. Seven and no more rules. No more blowjobs. No more lies.

"What was that about?" Eddie asked, startling Veronica as he came from out of nowhere.

"I'm...ah...tutoring them." Veronica lied her cheeks blooming a bright red.

"I need you to tutor me," Eddie whined, unable to pull his eyes away as his fiancee's tongue slid from between her full red lips and molded itself to one of the lollipops that always seemed to be in her possession. Something about it made him feel uncomfortable in his groin. "I haven't hardly seen you since I proposed."

"Eddie!" Veronica felt a thrill of fear, wondering if Eddie had found out about what she was really having to do with these boys, but then saw that Eddie's bright blue eyes were innocent of malice. All of a sudden, something came over Veronica. She was in such a state of need. The edges, the cocks, everything had taken a toll on her.

"You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Now come here you," Veronica said as she grabbed her finacee and held him tight. She put a thigh over his hip and pulled his crotch against hers. Mmmmmm... she purred as she kissed him, nibbling his hear and neck.

Ronnie!" Eddie squeaked, twisting free from her embrace, and licking his lips. Tasting the strange flavor of his fiancee's lollipop. Cinnamon - but something else...something bitter. "Someone might see."

"We are nearly married." Veronica purred. She was so wet, it was all she could do not to jump his bones right now.

"Golly Ronnie, nearly only counts in horseshoes," said Eddie, his blush almost matching his bright red hair as he held his fiancee at arms length. "You know we have to wait until we are married for that sort of stuff."

"I know Eddie," Veronica purred, taking a long suck of her lollipop. "But I can hardly wait. I have an idea! Let's elope!" Perhaps that was a solution. Elope with Eddie and leave that bitch Betsy with her schemes, her tokens, and everything perverted detail. Leave them all behind.

"What got into you Veronica?" Eddie asked. "You know we can't do that. Gosh, your dad doesn't like me as it is. We have to get married the right way. Think of all the plans and money that's been spent."

"It's only money Eddie," Veronica turned, pulled down her short miniskirt and hurried to class. It was only money. She had more of it than she knew what to do with. All that money and she was sucking boys off for tokens.

Veronica didn't see the girls gathered by the lockers looking in her directions with eyes that cut like laser beams. Didn't see Nancy and Julie shake their heads as she sauntered down the hall, heels click-clacking on the floor, legs strutting, hips shaking. She didn't see Ethel pantomime sucking dick. Or hear the laughter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that night Veronica heard the doorbell ring. Damn it Milton! He knew better than to ring the bell. He was supposed to call her cell first, so she could sneak him in past the help. She hurried down for the door. When she opened it, her heart dropped to her feet.

It wasn't Milton. It was the girls. Julie, Nancy, and Ethel along with two others.

"Hi girls." Veronica said. "I'd love to chat, but I have plans tonight. I have to go meet the wedding planner."

"We can go with you. Besides, we are here for the sleepover," Julie said, brushing past the tall brunette. "You remember. We planned it last week."

"I don't..." Veronica thought back. She was sure she didn't make plans for a sleepover. God, the girls were in the house already. She had to get to a phone and call Milton ASAP. Lord knows the problems she'd have if Ethel caught him coming over to her house. Yes, that was the ticket. Call Milton and have him warn Jock and Chuck. She'd be behind on tokens, but she'd make it up another day.

"I see London, I see France, I see Ronnie's underpants." Julie said, as she walked up the stairs behind Veronica. "Look girls, Ronnie's wearing a thong. Have a look. She must be wanting to give a good show. Otherwise why wear such a short skirt?"

"It's a new line from North Industries." Veronica lied.

"I bet," Julie sneered.

"Isn't it terribly uncomfortable?" Ethel asked. "I mean right there in your butt like that?"

"Actually, it's surprisingly comfortable." Veronica lied. It had taken quite some time getting used to the way they fit, but she was forced to wear them thanks to Betsy's damnable rules.

"Be nice Ethel," Julie said as she reached up and gave the fabric on Veronica's hips an upward tug. "Maybe she likes it in the butt."

"Julie!" Veronica exclaimed. She was in quite a pickle. She had an uncomfortable wedgie, but she had to bear it until at least such time as she was in her room, lest she really give the girls on the stairs below her a show. Worse, the panties weren't so much wedged up her butt, they were wedged firmly into her sex. She could feel her loins grow hot in response.

Veronica hustled the girls into her room and grabbed her phone.

"I have to cancel with the planner," Veronica said. "I'll be right back."

Only to have Julie grab her wrist and wrest the phone away.

"Stop that," Veronica said, struggling to get her phone back from the smaller yet stronger girl.

"Get her." Julie ordered.

It was Ethel that grabbed each side of Veronica's still exposed thong and lifted, taking all the fight from the taller girl, and making her dance helplessly on her toes.

"Are you sure that thong isn't uncomfortable?" Ethel sneered.

It was. It was very uncomfortable. Painfully so. Worse, she couldn't really muster a fight. Not when she was hobbled by heels and forced to carry that damned lollipop in her hand. Another of Betsy's ... my God. Betsy.

Veronica cast a glance at her webcam. "Help me," she mouthed. Perhaps Betsy was home and could do something before Julie found out about...

And Betsy was home. For a moment the thought occurred that she should call Veronica and get her out of her predicament. But seeing the girl's long legs dancing about as she sought to mediate some of the pain in her crotch made Betsy grow hot - very hot. She quickly tore off her clothes and assumed her position, there with her legs spread in front of the computer screen. This could be good.

Back at the North residence things weren't proceeding how Veronica had planned. Just the opposite in fact.

"Milton. Jock. Milton. Chuck. Raj. Nate. Chuck. Nate. Jock." Julie said. "Why are our boyfriends calling you so much? And at such late hours."

"I'm working on- ouch - a bachelor party for Eddie" Veronica lied.

"Lift her," Julie ordered - and Ronnie felt the cotton bite ever harder into her crotch. Worse, Julie lifted the hem of her skirt letting all the girls see...

"How cute." Julie chortled at the site of Veronica's shaven sex. Totally exposed to their cruel whims. "Slut."

"Ouch...I can explain.." Veronica's mind whirled as she thought of a plausible lie.

"You might as well tell the truth," Ethel spat. "Milton has already spilled the beans."

"Ethel!" Julie snapped. "What did you tell her for? I wanted to see her squirm."

"It's some sort of contest," Ethel said. "Between you and Betsy. It wasn't enough to fight each other for Eddie. You had to come after our boyfriends too. What are the tokens for? So you can brag to each other of which boys you stole?"

"It isn't like that." A tear fell from Veronica's cheek.

Julie took Veronica's chin and forced the girl to look into her menacing eyes. "You better not lie."

Tears fell. "Betsy is blackmailing me. I have to...I HAVE to get those tokens. I just have to." Veronica hung her head in shame, feeling a sense of release.

Back at the Cooper house, Betsy was in a state of panic. These girls had found out. The jig was up. How much trouble was she going to be in?

"So you weren't trying to steal Milty?" Ethel said.

"No," Veronica sniffled. "I just needed the tokens. Otherwise - Betsy - makes me do things. Humiliating things."

"This getup," Julie quickly filled in the missing pieces. "The lollipop. All this stuff."

"Yes," Veronica felt a sense of relief. Now she had someone who would help her out of her fix.

But Veronica didn't see the light dancing in Julies eyes or the rosy flush of her cheeks.

"What are we going to do?" Nancy asked, releasing the squirming girl from the torment she was inflicting. "Will it be enough if we can get all these tokens that Betsy has given out? Should we tell the principle?"

For just a moment Betsy suffered enormous recriminations. Not for blackmailing her raven-haired friend, but for not intervening with these stupid girls. Now her plans were unraveling.

"Wait a minute." Ethel gave Julie a glance. "I don't know about you, but Milty - well I make all these sandwiches for Milty and he keeps - well - he ignores me. This is - well - this is a chance- an-"

"What are you saying Ethel?" Nancy was flabbergasted at the insinuation. "We can't. Surely we can't."

"Well...Jock is good with his hands," Julie said. "But I've always felt that...I have hands enough for that sort of thing. I've always wanted...yearned for."

Julie took the lollipop from the incredulous raven haired beauty and held it to the girl's trembling rosy red lips. "What do you say Ronnie?"

"Never." Ronnie muttered in a panicked voice as she caught where Julie was heading. "I'm not that - I'm not that way."

"We can't." Nancy looked this way and that. Like a deer caught in the headlights. She'd reluctantly agreed to this in the first place. Now things had taken a turn she hadn't expected.

"Come on Nanc," Julie said. "Don't be a wus. Remember, this is the girl who has lorded it over us for years and years. Her money. Her popularity. Her clothes. Her trips. Everything."

Back at the Cooper house Betsy began to relax. Oh this was going to be good.

But no so much for Veronica. Julie walked across the room, leaving a trail of clothes as she went. The girl was petite. Her muscles rippled. Shoulders that were a bit too broad and hips that were a bit too slim. She sat down on Veronica's dresser and spread her limber legs at right angles. She held a token between her fingers and gently ran it along the damp lips of her sex.

"If you don't want this token," Julie purred. "I'll just give it to Bets tomorrow. I'll give her all of them. What sorts of things will Bets make you do for one coin? Goodness, what sort of things would she make you do for five?"

Poor Ronnie. Three inch heels were mandatory. Skirts were only the length between her wrist and fingertips. The lollipops. The edging. The shaving. The thongs. She couldn't bear the thought of one more sadistic rule, much less five.

Julie sat knowingly. She ran Ronnie's lollipop along her lips and over her clit. The cinnamon oil making her grow positively hot. Steaming.

"Come closer Ronnie," Julie whispered. "Don't you want this token? How can you get it way over there?"

And so Veronica was lured ever closer.

"Please Julie," Veronica begged. "Can't we work this out? I have money."

"If you are going to beg, at least get on your knees and make me an offer."

Blushing furiously, on her knees, staring at a very wet sex, watching the hypnotic; it was a last ditch effort by the tall brunette. "Five hundred?" Veronica implored.

"And a foot rub?" Julie said.

"Okay." Was it really going to be this easy?

"Start rubbing." Julie ordered.

Veronica reached for a foot.

Julie shook her head. "Both - at the same time."

The kneeling brunette stretched her arms out to each side and began to rub. Her breath grew heavy. Her cheeks blushed a bright crimson. This position drew her close, so very close to Julie's sex. So close she could smell the dark musky scent of sex so very strongly.

"Hold this while I consider your offer," Julie smiled, as she pushed the now sodden lollipop toward Veronica's lips while the brunette turned her head to the side to avoid contact with her lips. "Keep rubbing or the deal is off."

"Please Julie, I'm not - mmpphhhff." Gay. That's what Veronica meant to protest. But now the bitch had forced the lollipop into her mouth. Not only did she taste the now familiar cinnamon and bitterness, there was a tanginess as well. God she'd done it. At least on the night of her bachelorette party, she remembered nothing of it. But she was certain to remember this.

"You know what I want little Ronnie," Julie purred. "Isn't it better than the alternative? What will Betsy make you do next? What do you think it will be? Oh I bet it will be horrible won't it. Don't you think? Hmmm...isn't this really what you want?"

Veronica's heart began to flutter. This was gross. This was distasteful. But what of the alternative. Like Julie said, what would Betsy make her do next? Outside of the tokens, it wasn't any one of Betsy's sadistic rules that were terribly bad. It was how they all lumped together to be so much worse than the sum of their parts.

The lollipops - the clothes. It wasn't just the way they made everyone look at her. It was the way people treated her now. Before, she was treated with deference- with respect. Now? Now she was treated like some simpleton. Like some stupid bimbo. A slut.

Worse, these edgings had somehow... she wasn't just acting a part - she was becoming the part.

As Julie removed the lollipop from Veronica's mouth, the brunette drew close and extended her tongue.

"Wait," Julie said, running her fingers through Ronnie's luxurious locks and tilting the girl's head back. "Tell me what you want."

Veronica blushed. Wasn't it enough to do it? But to say it? There on her knees, with these other girls watching. She didn't want this, yet lightning surged through her loins. Why was that? Was she this way? Or was it the fact of these other girls looking at her. Watching her admit.

"You'll give me the token?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes," Julie smiled. "But first you have to tell me what you have to trade for it."

"I want to - mmmm - I want to lick you," Veronica stammered. "Please..."

Betsy Cooper heard those words ten miles away and trembled in orgasm. Oh God...what a good one. Unbelievably good. Oh that dirty little bitch... her rival..her nemesis was now a dyke. The girl had come close the night of her bachelorette party, but most of the pictures had been staged. A moving of semi-conscious bodies into very compromising positions. But this? This was real.

Veronica began to lick in earnest. Her tongue had already grown dexterous over the past two weeks.

Julie moaned, her legs danced under the onslaught of pleasure of that skillful tongue as it teased her lips, her opening, her clit. "Oh girls, I've never felt anything like...ohhhh....oh anything like her. She's good. She's real good. I think she was holding out on us. She must have done this before."

Veronica's cheeks burned in shame. But nothing like the shame she felt as Ethel slowly undressed her. She tried to resist, but she wore practically nothing. It took little effort until she was totally disrobed. Naked for these girl's prying eyes. To what they might discover.

"She's wet," Ethel giggled. "She likes it Julie. She likes it. You are right, I bet she has done it before."

"mmmmphhhhgg" Veronica protested.

"Don't be a spoil sport Nance." Julie purred. "See, she likes it. You know what they say about preacher's daughters. I think the same goes with stuck up little CEO's daughters too."

Nancy didn't need to be asked twice. "I got next."

"No," Ethel said. "I already called it."

The skinny girl had a wicked gleam in her eye and Nancy knew better than to quibble over it. There was more than enough of Ronnie to go around.

However, once Julie trembled in the throws of orgasm and Ethel set into Ronnie with a hunger, Nancy began to regret giving in quite so easily. The skinny girl, was short and her body was skin and bones. She was pale, wore glasses, and was long in the nose. Of the boys in school, only Milton shown an interest. But it wasn't in Julie, only in the sandwiches she brought to win his affection. She had needs, needs that no one had ever fulfilled.

Until now.

The other girl's stared in amazement as skinny little Ethel managed to manhandle the larger girl. Trapping arms beneath slender legs. Squatting on her face.

"Lick me." Ethel ordered. "No, not my clit. You gotta work up to that. Start with my bush. Mmmm...now my lips. Work my groove. Suck my cum."

With growing horror, Veronica learned how to please another woman. Not in the way she had Julie. She had thought it horrifying enough at the time, but it had been easy enough. A dancing of the tongue. A flutter on the clit. And it was over.

But not with Ethel. The girl was insatiable and hungry. She wanted everything. Her toes licked. Her ankles kissed. Thighs. Sex. Stomach. Breasts teased. Nipples nibbled. Lips. Everything. And though over the past days Veronica's tongue had grown dexterous, it lacked the stamina to please this demanding girl.

Please her in ways that Veronica never imagined.

"Now my taint." Ethel ordered, now the girl was sitting atop Veronica, but this time in reverse fashion.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers