Revenge in Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"Mmmphhhh." Veronica protested. She didn't even know what a taint was.

Ethel merely tweaked the brunette's nipples in a harsh fashion to make the girl open her mouth. She sat down. A few more tweaks coaxed out a reluctant tongue.

"Mmmmmmm..." Ethel moaned, her fingers rubbing gently on Veronica's tender nipples. "That's it. That's the spot."

"Now my hiney hole." Ethel purred.

At the Cooper house there was a high pitched scream. "Oh God- oh God - oh fuck" as Betsy had her third orgasm of the night.

Back at the North house, Veronica was experiencing an entirely different set of emotions.

No. No. No. Dear Lord no. But those cruel fingers tweaked and twisted. She was already so very sensitive. Veronica quickly caved and licked that dank hole. And those fingers grew gentle and Veronica couldn't help but moan and flex her legs, humping her hips. Desperate for touch, yet being ignored by everyone.

"It's my turn Ethel," Nancy complained. "You've hogged her for over an hour."

"Yeah, give us a turn," the other two girls joined in the chorus.

"Shut up," Ethel groaned. "Fuck I'm close. I'm so damned close. Faster, faster- now my clit." Her skinny hips began to shake. Sweat rolled down her back.

Veronica eagerly attacked the girl's clit with abandon. Bringing her off quickly and efficiently. Afterwards, she brought the other girls off. Then she was attacked by Ethel once more until at last the night grew short.

Betsy had long since given up. She recorded the events, but her passions were met hours before. She slept soundly while Ethel had her third orgasm of the night. Even the other voyeur, Maria the maid, left her vantage from the keyhole in front of Veronica's door.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The morning had been rough. Dark circles lined Veronica's eyes, she had slept only an hour the night before. To make matters worse, she'd been ordered out of her panties and over Betsy's lap in the narrow confines of the bathroom stall.

"Please Miss Cooper," Veronica plead. "I couldn't last night. You must have seen what happened."

"That you were supposed to be giving me three edges, but instead you were fornicating with those girls?" Betsy sneered, landing one hard blow after another on Veronica's ivory cheeks. "Is that what I must have seen?"

"No- they - I ouch- ouch," Veronica's legs danced as she tried to evade the worst of the blows. Till finally it hit her. This was a fight she could not win. She could only...

"One-two-three," Veronica began to count the blows. At nineteen the tears began to fall. At twenty nine, all thoughts of modesty had vanished. At thirty-five the tears fell in earnest. At forty-two, she stopped trying to evade the blows and quietly took them. At fifty the blows stopped, but Veronica lay obediently. Even as Betsy felt the heat of her bottom. Worse, had discovered the wetness between her thighs.

"You are quite the slut aren't you Ronnie?" Betsy asked.

"Yes Miss Cooper." Veronica groaned.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry. I should have - I shouldn't have forgotten the rule last night."

"How many rules are there now?" Betsy asked.

"Seven"

"Say them."

"No skirt longer than my fingertip. I'll suck three lollipops during the day. I must keep them at hand or mouth all day. Tops can be no longer than my elbows and my hem can be no higher than my wrist. Three inch heel and no fewer than ten pieces of jewelry. I will wear nothing underneath or a thong and I'll keep myself bare. I will address you as Miss Cooper. I will edge under your supervision six times each day, three in the morning, and three before bed."

"Seven rules, is that too many for an idiot like you to remember?"

"No Miss Cooper."

"Good, then you won't mind an eighth rule." Betsy smiled as she showed the horrified girl a token. Betsy had broken the rules with that token. She didn't get it from anyone. Word had gotten around, and now it was impossible to fool anyone into giving up their token. They were as valuable as gold. So this time, Betsy didn't give it to anyone, she kept it for herself.

"Please...I can't bear..." The night - what those girls did to her. Then this morning morning - it was all too much for Veronica.

"Perhaps you can convince me otherwise," Betsy whispered in the girl's ear before guiding her to her knees. "Like you did last night."

Veronica was surprised at the glimpse of blonde muff. Her rival wasn't even wearing panties. In the back of her head, a voice protested that she refuse. That this was her hated rival. Her blackmailer. The most horrible person in the world. At one time Veronica would have listened to those words. But Veronica had changed. This was a situation, she knew how to handle. The scent of musk familiar.

Veronica kissed. She licked. She pleasured.

"Three edges - at the same time," Betsy warned. "I won't tell you again."

Still licking, Veronica fumbled in her purse. She turned on the vibe and set to work. Her cheeks burned in humiliation when she heard the door the restroom open. The gasp of surprise and then the giggles that followed.

"Look under there."

"Gosh."

"I think it's Veronica Lodge," said a voice.

"At it again."

"What a slut."

"Are you sure it's her?"

"Look at that bag. It's Gucci. And those heels. It has to be her."

The voices grew dim as Veronica hovered on the brink of her first edge. She worked Miss Cooper's clit with enthusiasm. It wasn't until two more edges passed and Betsy trembled in orgasm that she remembered those voices. More people knew. Just what she needed. She had to get out of this fix quickly, or word was certainly going to reach Eddie.

After she was sated, Betsy quickly stood and smoothed her skirt back down. She reached for the door, even as Veronica was struggling into her panties.

"Wait Miss - Cooper," But Veronica's warning had come to late. The door was open and a pair of girls looked into the stall with two pairs of laughing eyes and tittering giggles.

"I'll come over tonight and collect the rest. And don't forget to wash your face Ronnie," Betsy said as she strode away with confidence and power. "That lollipop can't hide everything from Eddie you know."

Veronica glanced at the mirror. She could hardly recognize the sodden face that greeted her. God, what if Eddie found out? She'd clean up, but first she had to take care of the damage right here.

"Please don't tell Eddie," she begged the two girls. "I- I have money."

When Veronica finally left the restroom. She was a bit poorer. And her Gucci purse had been traded in for a far more trashy one. She'd been forced to please two of the girls with her mouth.

Veronica's knees hurt. Her tongue ached. All she could smell was the scent of sex. She was positive that life couldn't get any worse.

=====================

But throughout the day, Veronica discovered something new.

"Hi Ronnie." "Hi Ronnie."

Everywhere she turned, they were saying "Hi" to her. Being nice to her. Sure there were problems because they would usually try to hit on her immediately after.

"I don't have any tokens, Do you think we can still?"

"Sorry, it wouldn't be fair to everyone else," Veronica's cheeks burned as she made the hushed reply.

And everyone was pretty good about it. They were disappointed. But they were happy overall. Except for two.

Nate was one. He was willing to take no for an answer, but he wanted more. He wanted everyone to know he'd banged the high and mighty Veronica Lodge. He went to the computer lab and loaded the video he secretly taped of his debauchery with Veronica North and sent it to everyone.

++++++++++++++++++++ Later that day,

"Hi Ronnie," Jock said.

"Hi Jock," Veronica replied. "Sorry I can't. Not without a token."

"I know," Jock said. "Look, it's about what Nate did. Do you want me and the guys to beat him up for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"The tape he made," Jock said. "He shouldn't 'a. Should he?"

"What tape?" Veronica's heart hammered in her chest.

"The one on the internet. The one with you and him."

No. God no.

Veronica fled to the computer lab in a state of panic. It took forever for the machine to boot. She didn't have to look far. It was already on TMZ.

Veronica North goes down. North heiress is sex tape scandal. She refused to watch the tape, but she couldn't resist looking at the comments.

Slut. Attention grabbing whore. Ugh, look how skinny she is. I'd tap dat' azz.

Nate. That bastard did this to her. What could she do? Who could she go to for help? There was only one answer. Daddy.

She tried several times, but each time the butterflies in her stomach made her press end before the call was placed. It wasn't necessary, in the end her phone rang. It was her dad.

"Oh daddy...." Veronica bawled. "It's horrible...."

Her dad had little sympathy for his spoiled child.

"What is wrong with you Veronica?" Mr.North raged. "You have been given it all, and this is how you show your appreciation? This is the thanks I get?"

"I'm sorry daddy." Tears fell. Veronica had no one. No one. Not even her father would help her.

"Our lawyer has issued a DCMA order," Mr. North said tersely. "They are going to have to take the tape down, but the damage has already been done. The story is out. I've booked you for rehab at the Pines for a month."

"I'm not..Daddy, I don't need rehab."

"I don't care Ronnie. You may not, but your image does." Mr. North said. "There's no argument. That is going to be our story. Period. We'll talk later. There's someone in my office I have to see."

"But daddy the wedding."

Veronica heard cold laughter on the phone. "I never wanted you to marry that red-haired idiot in the first place. But it wasn't me that ended your wedding, it was you and that damned boy. I actually liked that boy Nate. I thought he had a good head on his shoulders. But now it turns out he was an even bigger liability than Eddie. I have to go Ronnie. Bye."

Oh God. Her daddy was right. If her dad had seen the tape - Eddie surely had by now too.

Oh Eddie!

Veronica called his seven times, but there was no answer. She'd just have to find him to put things right.

==============

Veronica wasn't the only that was busy. Betsy didn't expect to see the sex tape with Veronica and Nate. When she saw it, her first thought was that someone had stolen one of her recordings. That she was going to be in big trouble. Then she realized it was being taped from different angle.

It must have been Nate.

A feeling of smug satisfaction overcame her then. There was more. She had a wonderful idea on how to take advantage of the situation.

She went straight home and changed into her best clothes, and headed straightaway to North Industries.

"Hi Mr. Lodge," Betsy said. "Judging by the phone call, I guess you've heard what happened."

"Yes Betsy," Mr. North said. "I wanted to ask. Have you noticed Veronica acting strange lately?"

"Yes," Betsy said. "At first I took it for wedding jitters. But now I realize it must have been more serious."

"I agree," Mr. North said. "We are placing Veronica in rehab tomorrow."

"Are you sure that's wise?" Betsy asked.

"It happens to young people all the time."

"Because when older people think of North industries, they think of you," Betsy said. "But when young people think of North Industries...well we think of Veronica. Sexy. Young. Single. Strong. Can you afford to have Veronica disappear? Be seen as some sort of strung out drug addict?"

"I don't know what options I have otherwise."

"I could manage them," Betsy said. "Just of the young brands."

"Are you using this crisis as an opportunity to stab my daughter in the back?" Mr. North arched his eyebrows cynically.

"Not at all," Betsy said, "As a matter of fact, I resent that accusation. I've been Ronnie's best friend since childhood- and you haven't let me finish or I can leave now if you wish"

"Sit down Miss Cooper," Mr. North said. "Now, finish."

"As I said," Betsy continued. "I would manage the brands. I would also manage Ronnie. Keep her in line. Out of trouble. Ronnie would still be public face."

"We don't really have young brands," Mr. North said.

"You will," Betsy said. "You are going to call it Ronnie. A young hip clothing line."

"Hmmmmm....continue..." Mr. North was considering the idea. His doubts were now dispelled. Surely Betsy wouldn't try to stab his daughter in the back if she were planning a fashion line named after his princess.

"There'd be no rehab. We will go after Nate directly and discredit him. "

"Good." "Teach the little bastard. I like it."

"But I need some leverage to be able to manage Ronnie," Betsy said. "You know how stubborn she can be. If she has a drug problem, what would stop her from buying it while I'm not looking?"

"I will cut off her allowance and remove her access to her trust fund."

"Perfect." Betsy said. "You keep the fund. And uou can put me in charge of her allowance, then I can make sure she spends the money on necessary items."

"That will work," Mr. North said. "As you can see Miss Cooper, I have been remiss in raising my daughter, it is time she learned that her actions have consequences."

Betsy felt giddy inside. This was turning out easier than she imagined.

"Now Mr. Lodge, Let's discuss salary and there's the matter of an office..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I saw what you did with Nate," Eddie said, his cheeks turning red with anger. "You've made me out to be the but of everyone's joke. I hope you are happy."

"Oh Eddie," Veronica cried. She'd finally found Eddie, but so far she'd been unable to convince him to take her back. "I-I never meant to hurt you. I swear. I really didn't. I did it to ...protect you."

"I could have forgiven you for most anyone," Eddie said wiping away a tear. "Anyone but Nate. Even if I could forgive, I could never forget the stuff I saw you do. Golly Ronnie, he was slapping your face with his ...thing. I was mad, but I was almost embarrassed for you. Ronnie...I want my ring back."

Veronica looked at the ring one last time. She should be happy. The ring had caused her nothing but trouble. If so, why was she crying. Why was her heart breaking? With shaking fingers, Veronica tugged the ring off and gave it back to Eddie and watched as he turned and walked away.

She'd lost Eddie, but maybe now - now she could get her life back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Veronica went straight home. It was time to bring back the Veronica Cooper of old.

"Maria," Veronica said. "Where are my old clothes I asked you to put away for me?"

"I gave them to Charity Miss." Maria said.

"But that was thousands of dollars worth of clothes!"

"You look prettier now," Maria said. "Maybe your new clothes, how you say, make you more friendly. So I get rid of old clothes. Now you stay friendly yes?"

"No!" Veronica fumed. "Now I get furious. I should have your pay docked for giving away my clothes. Dimwit, you probably sold them. Did you sell them Maria? Did you?"

Maria walked over to her empoyer's daughter. Her eyes turned hard. The two women glared at each other. Each one refusing to be the one to give.

"You not mean to all those boys. Two, sometimes three boys a night." Maria laughed, smiling wickedly. "Or with all those girls last night."

"I wasn't!"

"I see everything," Maria purred.

"You were spying on me?"

Maria nodded.

"I'll have you fired. I'll press charges."

"Some reporters come by today and ask me a lot of questions about you," Maria eyes danced with mischief. "They ask about Nate boy. I say nothing. No espeak English. But maybe I remember my English. Maybe I call them back. Maybe I tell about Nate. Maybe I tell about other boys. About girls. About everything."

"No," Veronica begged. "Please. Look I'm sorry for getting mad at you."

"You hurt my feelings," Maria whispered, as she pressed on Veronica's shoulder's pushing the pretty brunette to her knees. "Now you make me feel better."

Trapped, Veronica looked up at her maid in helpless desperation. The woman may have been a beauty at one time, but the years had been less than kind. They'd left Maria overweight with spider-veined chubby thighs. Veronica slid her hand up those large thighs to find the woman's panties.

"Use your teeth." Maria ordered.

Veronica bit back her retort. One day soon, this Latina bitch would get her comeuppance. But for now, there was little Veronica could do but obey. Disappearing within the dark confines of the woman's skirt and not coming back until she had captured a bit of the fabric between her teeth.

"Now make love to me like you did to your friend last night."

"I - can't." Veronica stammered, her face flushed and hot. Now was the time she should be putting her life back together, not leaving it in more shambles.

"Hand me a phone dear," Maria said. "There's a reporter I need to call. Your father will be so disappointed."

And so Veronica closed her eyes in submission, and once again brought pleasure to someone with her lips. It was more distasteful now than some of the other times. Not only was Maria not as attractive as the others she'd been with, the woman was obviously low class. She was a servant. A housekeeper. God, who knew who the woman had been with? Or if she had some sort of disease?

Poor Veronica persisted. She wasn't sure which was worse, being made to perform such an intimate act on 'the help' or the dreadful things the woman moaned while she was in the throws of passion.

"How you like it Miss Ronnie?" Maria cooed. "How you like my hot tamale? Mmmm- you make me wet Miss Ronnie. I never have anyone do this before. And now, now my boss do this for me. My how the tables have turned, haven't they? Use your tongue."

Praying her housekeeper was clean, Veronica stuck out her tongue and licked.

"Put it inside me," Maria moaned. "Get it in there. Or I swear I will tell the whole world about what a pervert you are."

The young girl's tongue ached as she pressed it into the older woman's hole. The woman's curly hairs tickling her nose.

"That a girl,"Maria swooned, holding onto the couch for fear she would fall down. "Now use your fingers on my clit. But keep that tongue where it's at."

The helpless brunette reached up and strummed her housekeeper's clit, while keeping her tongue buried in the woman's cunt. Finally the chubby Latina trembled in the throes of a powerful orgasm. When she came down, she patted Veronica on the head.

"Isn't it..how you say, ironic," Maria said. "I clean up behind you - but now you clean up me."

But the housekeeper wasn't done. Not quite. Veronica stood, and turned for her room, but Maria, tugged her back.

"Forgetting something," Maria asked.

"What?" Veronica didn't have a clue. She just wanted to go to her room before her housekeeper could see the tears welling in her eyes.

"Kiss me and thank me."

God, could things get any worse? To be blackmailed into - into sexually pleasing the help - the help - and then be expected to thank the woman for it. But there was nothing she could do. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Veronica bent down to kiss her housekeeper, but the woman turned her head to the side.

"On the cheek," Maria said. "Who knows where your mouth has been. Ha-ha..well I guess we both do, don't we Miss Lodge?"

Veronica hastily kissed the woman on the cheek. "Thank you Maria," she muttered and fled up the stairs.

"Oh MIss Lodge," Maria called after the fleeing girl. "That room better be clean when I come up later. If it isn't. Well, you know what they say, if you leave a mess for me, I leave a mess for you."

The Hispanic maid caught the confusion in the young brunette's eyes. The maid smiled and ran her fingers through the damp matted curls of her sex. "If you don't get my meaning - if your room is messy, I go to see the gardner before our next visit. You messy for me? I'll be messy for you. Nice and creamy. Mmmmm. Usted tiene gusto?"

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers