Revenge in Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,833 Followers

"Yes ma'am," The words escaped Veronica's lips before she could even think of their portent. She called the maid ma'am. The help for God's sake. Slowly but surely, her world was slowly coming unraveled.

******************

Veronica had things to do. She did not need this right now. Did not need to be cleaning her room. She needed to be getting her life back together.

But the thought of chubby Maria, running her fingers through her sodden sex, all while saying, "You messy for me? I'll be messy for you. Nice and creamy. Mmmmm. Usted tiene gusto?"

Poor Veronica couldn't bear the thought of doing it. Of licking the hateful woman after having sex with the gardner. Maria was bad enough, but at least she smelled clean. But the gardner, he smelled- God only know's were he'd been.

So she cleaned her room. To make matters worse, Maria came up to her room, sat down in a chair and watched her clean. It was bad enough to suffer the humiliation of cleaning in front of the help, but to make matters worse, whenever Veronica thought she'd finally finished, Maria would ask,"New sheets? You vacuum? You dust?".

And that was the worst, the very worst. For as Veronica dusted the furniture, Maria came up behind her, slipped her hand inside the young woman's panties, and began to rub. Ever so gently.

Despite her mind's protestations, her body quickly succumbed to pleasure. This woman, this cruel ignorant woman, but those fingers felt so good. They made her loins hot. They made her body shiver. They made her sex quiver. Taking her nearly to the brink. Yet, even though Veronica surrendered, the maid stopped before she drove the girl to climax.

The poor brunette moaned in frustration, and the maid smiled wickedly.

"I watch you through the door at night. I watch you use your mouth on all these people. These girls. These boys. Yet I see none of them use their mouth on you? I see you on the phone in that chair over there. Teasing this juicy little mouth over and over again." Maria teased her finger over Veronica's wet folds before continuing. "Teasing but not pleasing. Oh little Ronnie, I like watching you squirm - my perverted nina. We are going to have so much fun you and I."

Oh God, she had seen her edging. Veronica's cheeks bloomed a bright crimson. To make matters worse, her maid assumed that Veronica was some sort of pervert, and was oblivious to the fact that she was being blackmailed. On one hand Veronica wanted to tell her maid the truth, but on the other she feared the outcome that if Maria found out, she'd join forces with Betsy. For while Maria might want to be licked and want Veronica to clean her own room, the woman lacked the perverse cruelty that Betsy possessed.

It was at that moment that Veronica's phone buzzed. A text message. "Come to your office ASAP."

Oh God! Daddy. The night was going from bad to worse.

"I've got to go," Veronica told Maria. "Daddy wants me at the office."

Veronica stopped at a clothing store on the way to North Industries. She couldn't show up to meet her daddy dressed like some tramp. She picked out an outfit and handed the girl her credit card and went to put it on. It wasn't perfect, but it would do. It felt good to finally wear something where she didn't have to worry about flashing someone or the broad expanses of skin she displayed.

But the salesgirl, a girl who already pissed Veronica with her condescending stare, acting as if she didn't belong in a nice clothing store, came back looking as snide as ever.

"I'm sorry, but the sale was declined."

"There must be some mistake," Veronica said to the girl who was clearly an idiot. "Run it again."

"I'm sorry Miss," the sales girl said. "But I'm going to need those clothes back."

"Wait," Veronica stammered, fumbling in her purse. God, the vibe that Betsy ordered her to carry around. Worse, the girl had seen. Veronica blushed, passing the girl another credit card. "Please...try this one."

Veronica was humiliated. Worse the store manager now stood next to her to make sure she didn't flee with the clothes.

The sales girl returned with a phone to her ear.

"It's for you." the salesgirl said.

"Veronica Lodge?" asked a voice on the phone.

"Yes."

"Do you have any other credit cards in your possession?"

"Yes."

"Will you give them to the Miss Sullivan?"

"Yes."

Veronica dug in her purse. Just fucking great. Now the manager had seen the vibe. Her day was on a never ending string of terrible things. Well, at least she'd have an outfit suitable to see her daddy in soon.

Veronica watched in horror as the sales girl took out a pair of scissors and destroyed her credit cards. The little bitch! She'd have her job.

"Did Miss Sullivan destroy the cards?"

"Yes." What? How did the person on the phone know.

"Have a good day Miss Lodge," the voice on the phone said. "Thank you for choosing Visa."

"I'm afraid we will need those clothes back now," the salesgirl said.

Veronica changed in stunned silence. Her credit cards were destroyed. She was down to her last hundred dollars. She knew one thing. She couldn't see her dad dressed like this.

"What will this buy me?" Veronica asked.

Veronica North left the store exactly as she'd gone in, save for a silk scarf. She used it to hide her cleavage. It dressed her outfit up. Maybe just a little. She prayed it was enough.

++++++++++++++++++

On the way to her office Veronica rehearsed the replies to the questions her dad was sure to ask. It was a mistake. A youthful mistake. Nate made the tape secretly. He'd betrayed her. She accepted responsibility. And most importantly, it would never - ever happen again. Her clothes? That could be explained. She was going to a party. Some sort of club party."

Veronica opened the door to her office. The lights were on. Her leather chair was facing the opposite direction.

"Daddy - I can explain...." Veronica began, tears already building in her eyes.

The chair spun around. It wasn't her dad. It was... Betsy.

"There will be plenty of time for that explanation," Betsy smiled. "But first lock the door."

"But - where's..." Veronica stammered. Her eyes darted to her desk. Her name plague was missing. It had been replaced with another - one that read, "Betsy Cooper."

No. It wasn't possible. It couldn't be.

"Lock the goddamn door," Betsy's eyes narrowed in anger.

"Yes..Miss ...Cooper..." Veronica obeyed. She didn't even think about what she was doing and disobeying wasn't an option. Something in her had changed.

"Good girl," Betsy smiled,but there was no kindness in her eyes. "Now where were we? Ah yes, you were explaining. You can start by explaining what you are doing without your lollipop."

Fuck. Veronica couldn't meet her dad sporting a lollipop. But her dad wasn't here. Instead it was Betsy.

"It's in my purse." The words came out haltingly. Submissively.

Betsy's eyes hardened, but on the inside she was giddy watching her former rival quake in her heels.

"What are you waiting for?" Betsy said. "Get it out. Idiot."

Veronica's cheeks colored and she fumbled in her purse, unwrapped the lollipop and stuck it in her mouth.

"Not that quickly," Betsy said. "I think there is a little punishment that has been earned."

"Please. Not here." Veronica begged in pity.

"Well I guess we can't have the rich and famous heiress to the North fortune caught getting a spanking by her new boss. It would show a lack of professionalism. Panties off and take a seat."

"But."

"Okay, have it your way. Panties off and over my lap."

"Wait," Veronica stuttered. Quickly rolling down her dainties and taking a seat in front of Betsy.

"Now edge for me," Betsy smiled. "Until I am satisfied you've learned you lesson."

With cheeks blushing a dark crimson, Veronica stole her hand between her legs and began to rub. Her breath sped involuntarily. Having to do this intimate act was humiliation enough. Worse, was the fact that this was getting to her. She was beginning to crave the feeling a need in her hot loins.

"Do it properly," Betsy urged. "Spread those fat lips. Show me what a disgusting pervert you are."

Veronica's tongue darted out, licking her full lips. She caught her lower lip between perfect teeth, and spread her legs exposing her sex to her hated rival. Sweat beaded on her brow as she reached down with her left hand, catching moist lips between forefinger and thumb, she spread. She was wet. She was dripping. She knew that Betsy was right. She was a disgusting pervert. Only a pervert would be turned on being blackmailed into doing such intimate acts.

Veronica reached down for her purse, so she could take out her vibe.

"Leave it be," Betsy said. "Use your lollipop, it will help you remember to keep it with you next time."

The poor brunette moaned and gave a slight tremor of fear. The amount of cinnamon oil in the pops had increased with every batch. At one time, it would have been merely warm, now it would be hot. Very hot. Did Betsy know?

The blond's nostrils flared and her cheeks grew hot. Oh yes, she knew. And from the look in her eyes, Veronica knew she'd find no sympathy in those blue eyes.

With trembling fingers, Veronica removed the lollipop from one set of lips and moved it to another. She played the red candy ball over her groove and danced it over her clit. It wasn't so bad. Maybe her fears were unfounded. She teased herself under the intense gaze of her rival

It took a minute, and then her sex grew hot. Very hot.

"Your daddy heard about the video of you and Ronnie. So we had a long discussion today." Betsy began. "And as you can see, I've been given a job and a nice promotion. So, what do you think of my new office?"

"You - can't - can't -" Veronica panted.

"Spread your legs," Betsy ordered. "That's a girl. A little wider. Now fuck yourself with it. In and out. In and out."

"I hate to break this to you Ronnie. But word through the grapevine is that you've had to take a demotion," Betsy continued. "You report directly to me now. Your trust fund has been cut off. Your credit cards canceled. Your allowance? Think of it as your salary. Work it faster. Play with your tits."

Veronica tugged her creamy breasts from her tight fitting halter top. She thumbed her fat nipples. They were already tiny hard pebbles. Her other hand worked lollipop in and out her burning hot tunnel. It made perverse wet sounds with each passage. She was leaking copious amounts of juice on the leather seat. She felt her body tense up. Oh fuck.

"Stop." Betsy ordered. "Stop. You think Nate's tape was bad. He has nothing on you. I have everything. Now get the lollipop out of your cunt and get it into your mouth."

Veronica's eyes rolled back in her head. The heat from the cinnamon made her sweat like she'd run a marathon. Her sex was not just aroused, but swollen. Her lips puffed. Her clit distended.

It took all her concentration and will to hold off the cravings in her body. Not even being ordered to, she stuck the sodden pop into her mouth.

"Now that I'm in charge of you," Betsy continued. "We have to be certain that you don't embarrass yourself again and do some damage control on this whole Nate situation."

'But you were the one that caused the whole Nate situation,' retorted a tiny voice in the back of Veronica's mind. But that voice that used to shout had grown quieter and quieter still, until now it was only a whisper.

Veronica watched helplessly as her rival picked up a phone and dialed. Who would it be? Daddy? Eddie?

"Hey Ethel," Betsy said cheerfully. "I guess you've heard about Nate's tape of you know who by now."

Betsy giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yes, indeed. Who hasn't?"

"Ethel- Ethel-" Betsy tried to get a word in edgewise to the high-strung girl. "Let me talk damn it. Whew, as I was saying. Veronica is in quite a pickle. She needs a way to refute this video. She needs friends she can count on. Stop laughing. Hear me out. Veronica's desperate. She'll do anything if you help her. What? Look, all you'd have to do is be her girlfriend. Yes, that type of girlfriend. You are laughing again. Think about it. If Veronica is gay, she'd never make a tape with Nate. Of course it must be fake. No, I never said you were gay. But do you have a boyfriend? Even you can see that there'd be some advantages to having Veronica North as your girlfriend. Think about it."

Poor Veronica. On one hand she admired the cold logic. It would work. She'd be off the hook with the Nate video. Everyone would assume it was fake. She wouldn't have to face her daddy about it. She wouldn't have to face everyone else over the contents of that horrid night with Nate.

But on the other hand. Ethel. Gods, anyone but Ethel. The girl didn't possess the cruelty that Betsy did, but she was at least as depraved. Worse, the girl had a sexual hunger that appeared insatiable. If Ethel agreed to help, Veronica feared she be more than just a show girlfriend, that she'd be a real girlfriend and all that it entailed.

Entailed. Butterfiles flew in the brunette's stomach at the word. In Tail. The memory was so vivid, Veronica wondered if it would forever be etched in her mind. Those pale skinny legs sitting astride her head. Facing the opposite direction. Holding the small globes of her ass open. A few hairs surrounding a dark crater.

"Lick my hiney hole."

Veronica was overcome by a shiver of fear. She shook her head to clear the memory. Betsy was placing the phone to her mouth.

"Tell her please."

"Please.."

"Tell her you are desperate."

"I'm desperate Ethel."

"Say you will do anything."

"I'll - I'll do anything."

"I'll do it," Ethel said, and poor Veronica didn't know whether to be relieved or terrified.

***************************

Three nights later, Veronica took a look outside the window of the limo. It was time for her debut. The paparazzi were there in full force. God. The pretty brunette took one last look in the mirror to make sure her face was presentable. There was no remaining wetness on her face. Evidence from when she had gone down on Ethel on the ride over.

The driver opened the door, and Veronica did her best to keep her short skirt down as she got out of the car. The camera flashes were blinding.

"What about the video? Are you dating Nate? I heard it was going to be released on a porn video. Any comment?"

"First off I'm not in that video. It was clearly Photoshopped. Anyone who isn't stupid can see the pixels are you know...pixelated. Besides, everyone knows...I'm into girls - not silly boys."

Cameras went crazy. Shouts grew more frantic.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"What's your name." This to Ethel.

"Ethel Clump."

"How long have you been dating?"

"Like practically forever." Ethel said.

"What are you wearing?"

Veronica licked her lollipop and turned around. Her shorts sexy gold lycra hotpants and they were positively tiny. They hugged her every curve. It was perfectly clear to everyone that she wasn't wearing panties. On the seat was her new emblem. A lollipop. Below that written in cursive was her name - Ronnie. Her top was a sexy plunging cleavage top. She could feel the humiliation cut into her like a knife, but she refused to give in. She had to appear - in control. "You like it?" she asked. "It's my new line. It's called Ronnie."

"Turn around one more time." someone shouted.

"Sorry, we gotta go." Ronnie said and Ethel possessively an arm around her, her hand possessively palming the sexy brunette's bottom.

The two girl went into the club and danced the night away. Only tomorrow would tell if the ruse worked.

******************************

"Have you heard anyone ask you about the Betsy brand?" Betsy asked from behind her desk. "You were at that show last week, did you hear any buzz?"

"Nothing," Veronica said. Betsy looked relieved. Only Veronica knew there was only one thing worse than bad reviews, it was no reviews at all. The Betsy brand was on its last legs. It was all due to the advertising campaign for Ronnie's brand. "Ronnie-it's racy." From that moment on, the Betsy brand was labeled as boring.

"I saw you on TV last week," Betsy said. "Next time, be sure to mention the Betsy brand."

"Yes ma'am."

"Rub faster," Betsy urged. "You've grown lazy. Rub it. Frig that disgusting clit."

Veronica rubbed faster. She was hot. She was wet. Her pulse was racing. Her loins quivered with excitement. Poor Veronica had fallen all the way to the bottom. But sometimes you have to go down to the bottom before you can work your way back up. Veronica had come along way in the last few months. It galled her, not so much for being forced to edge herself in front of her rival, but that her body still reacted the way it did.

"Oh oh oh!" Veronica cried, her legs shooting out at right angles. The mouth of her sex contracting, begging for orgasm that was denied.

"God, you make me sick." Betsy said, her voice thick with lust. Watching greedily as her hated rival squirmed naked under her harsh gaze.

Veronica paused for her body to recover, before proceeding on to her next edging. It was now or never.

"I'm moving in with Ethel." Veronica said.

Betsy didn't take the news very well.

"Fuck no." Betsy said. "Besides, you can't afford to. The heir to the North fortune can't afford to be seen living in some dingy rat infested shack. But I tell you what, if you need to get away from home, you can stay with me and Eddie. I need a maid you know."

"Ah-ah- I have my own money," Veronica said. "I'm being paid now. Paid just to show up at clubs and have a good time. " The pretty brunette could tell from the cold hard look it Betsy's eyes that somehow she'd overstepped her bounds, and switched to a completely different tact. She thought quickl, and switched to a completely different tact.

"Please don't be mad with me Miss Cooper. It wasn't my idea. It was Ethel's. Can I really stay with you? It would be nice to talk to Eddie, we left it on such bad terms and I feel so guilty. How much longer to I have to ..ah...oh God, how much longer to I have to be with her Miss Cooper? When can I - when will I be allowed to date boys again."

Veronica tried to keep her eyes void of the calculated manipulation she was using on her blond rival. The very last thing she wanted was to live with that bitch, to be under her thumb twenty-four seven. But if they Betsy thought that staying with Ethel was a worse torture, she be eager for Veronica to stay with the girl.

Betsy looked at the diamond engagement ring on her finger. She'd been looking at it quite often lately, thinking it was smaller, and maybe duller than it was when she was first given it. Then thinking that Veronica still wanted to talk to Eddie, well, it made that ring shine with new light.

"Oh I know exactly what you want, you little slut. You'd love nothing more than to be in my house trying to steal my Eddie." Betsy spat. "Little bitch, you just earned yourself another edging. Make that two edgings. You'll date boys, only when I'm good and ready for you to date boys. Until then, until then you'll live with Ethel and make sure you do whatever it takes to keep that kinky bitch happy."

The brunette moaned. Her legs trembled as they spread involuntarily. She quivered as she waiting for her body to return to normal from the brink of her second edging. God she was in a fucking state. She wanted, no-needed to come. It made it hard to think. But even so, she was playing Betsy like a fiddle. Veronica had grown to love Ethel. In addition, living with her meant not being a plaything for Maria her former maid. Then she'd she only have to deal with Betsy.

"You are going to keep that skinny bitch happy aren't you?," Betsy was barely able to talk. Knowing the control she had over her rival made lightning dance in her loins. "Aren't you?"

Couture
Couture
3,833 Followers