Revenge in Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"Mmmphhhfff," Veronica groaned in dismay, biting her lip to suppress the hunger in her loins. "Oh please no Betsy. Let me live with you. I'll ahhh...I'll vacuum everyday. I can make dinner."

Betsy could never trust her rival to make her food. The bitch would spit it it or who knows what else. "The offer is gone Ronnie. You'll just have to make to with your skinny little pervert girlfriend. You'll be sure you do everything she says."

"I'll do it. Ughn- Miss Cooper. I ahh...I'll do what she says."

"Tell me what she makes you do." Betsy gasped.

"I suck her toes. I lick her feet. She makes me lick her everywhere. It's awful Miss Cooper. I even lick her..I even lick her bottom."

"You filthy dykes," Betsy moaned. "What else? What else? Hurry, don't dawdle."

"She fucks me. She fucks me with strap on cock. It's so big. It's a monster. Mmmm..she fuck me everywhere."

"Oh your blush is so cute you dirty little slut. You mean your tight little ass don't you. Is that where she sticks it? Is that where she plants that hard rubber cock?" Betsy rubbed her own clit. Faster and faster, thinking of Ronnie down on her knees, her tongue buried in ugly Ethel's skinny ass. So good. So fucking good. Then she imagined Ethel, a big lurid strap on cock jutting from her thin hips. Plunging into Ronnie. Fucking her. Humping her. Shoving it to the hilt in that tight preppy little ass.

But, all of a sudden, the orgasm she was chasing seemed to dance away. She thought of frustrating nights. Goddamn Eddie. The fucking little shit Eddie was 'saving himself'. They did stuff - yes. But it was so tame in comparison. Things were not as satisfying as she'd imagined. She was growing colder by second.

"I want you to have Ethel come by tomorrow," Betsy said. "I'd like to offer her a job."

"She already has a job ma'am."

"Come here bitch," Betsy spat. "You've got a mouth on you today. Over my lap. It's time to give you a lesson on who your boss is."

"Yes ma'am." Veronica stood up on shapely legs, still quivering from two near orgasms, and draped herself over her rivals thighs.

"You are a disobedient, dirty, little bitch aren't you," Betsy said snidely.

"Yes Miss Cooper." The sexy brunette bit her lip as the blows began. They hurt. They always hurt. She'd long since given up on trying to resist the inevitable tears. "I'm sorry Miss Cooper."

"You will tell Ethel first thing about the job?" Betsy said after she'd finished giving her rival a furious thrashing. She imagined Ethel, Ronnie's Ethel, sitting in her leather chair, a big strap on cock jutting from her hips. Betsy teasing her. Betsy settling on that big cock and riding. Making that little bitch Ronnie lick it clean between uses. "I'll double it, I'll double whatever she's making."

"I'll tell her," Veronica said between sobs. "...again."

"You do that." Betsy was still angry and she couldn't fathom why. For one thing, that Ethel was an exotic little thing. A little too skinny, not much in the breast or ass department, her nose a little too long, but there was something sexy about her nonetheless. Something she wanted.

"Eat me. Make it a good one." Betsy shoved Veronica off her lap, and spread her legs. Finally, she felt a bit better - more relaxed. "Make it two good ones. If you do a passable job on the first, I'll let you put your kneepads on for the second. Isn't that generous? You should thank me."

At one time Veronica would have looked up with angry rebellious eyes. At another they would have been filled with powerless resignation. But now it was almost a look of indifference.

"Thank you Miss Cooper. You are very generous." And Veronica quickly went back to work with her tongue easily and quickly bringing her former rival to climax.

**************************

On the way home, Veronica's phone buzzed. A text message.

"Isn't it high time you taught that bitch a lesson?"

Veronica's eyes narrowed. Her ass still smarted. Was this a trick? A trap? She was inclined to delete the message. It was past time to teach the bitch a lesson. It wasn't long ago when teaching the bitch a lesson was all Veronica thought about. It was only by giving up those thoughts of revenge that she was able to move on with her life. And she had a good life now. In some ways so much better than her old one. The only thorn she had in her side was Betsy herself.

But a part of Veronica nagged her. Wouldn't it be nice? Wouldn't it be so very nice to pluck that last thorn? And not merely pluck it. But to crush it.

No, Veronica said to herself. It's probably a trap. I should delete it.

Before she could delete the message, the strangest thing happened. It disappeared. Like totally disappeared. The phone beeped again and a picture was displayed. It showed Betsy with a gleeful smile, staring intensely at a prescription bottle held tightly in her grasp. It disappeared and another picture took its place. A closeup of the bottle. Rohypnol.

Suddenly things began to make sense. She'd been set up. Set up from the very beginning. There was no argument now. She had to have revenge. It was a necessity.

Once more, the phone beeped and the picture disappeared for good this time.

What the hell was going on? When she got home she looked for the message in every folder. The same for the pictures. But she found nothing. It was as if they never existed in the first place. Perhaps she could ask Ethel- no, there was only one person she knew that would be smart enough to figure out where the message went to. Dibert - Dibert Doile. He was so very smart. Perhaps he could do other things as well?

*********************************

When Dilbert first learned of Veronica's engagement to Eddie, he knew what he had to do. He had to break them up, if it was the last thing he did. Then - and only then he could be there to pick up the pieces.

However, things took a wrong turn and it was all Betsy's fault. He'd trusted that dumb little blond airhead with far too many of the details.

Worse, seeing Ronnie, watching Ronnie...his Ronnie, licking and sucking...sucking and fucking... Oh, Dibert masturbated to those images nevertheless, but they made him - unable to think of marrying the person who'd done the things Veronica had done.

That left - well every other girl in Riverdale, but there was only one girl that would do for Dibert. And that girl was Betsy Cooper. But first he needed to take her down a few notches. Eddie had to go that was certain. So did that high-powered job. He'd take it all away and then - and only then did he feel sure that he'd have a chance with Betsy.

And Veronica North - why she'd do all the dirty work. Ha-ha. And Dibert would be there to pickup the pieces.

His phone range. Dibert looked at the caller id on his computer, pushed his glasses back on his nose and chuckled.

"What's up Veronica." Dibert said.

"Hi Dilbert," Veronica said. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

But that is another story.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers