Revenge Inc. Maria Lopez

Story Info
Illegal immigrants, slavery: a new case for our Duo.
7.3k words
4.27
52.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

*****

the ravings of a lunatic. Copyrighted May 2006 by The H20wader.

The editor is the Honorable Techsan, who is angry with me for all the spelling errors he had to correct. My humblest apologies to a very good editor.

This is the second in an ongoing series. I will strive to make each story stand alone, but some things will carry over.

*****

Judith Padley was sitting in the park, thinking about her date with her co-worker Harold. As she watched the sunrise over the trees, she remembered the feelings that surged through her as he had unbuttoned her blouse and how her nipples had hardened as he kissed them. She blushed when she though of her brother walking in on them. Poor Harold. They had quickly covered up and Harold had left her house. She wondered if he would ask for another date. She hoped so.

It was the sound of pain, tears and hurt that forced her mind to return to her present location. Some one was in agony. Judith looked for the source and saw the girl. Hispanic, young, pretty too. Judith moved to the bench where the young woman was crying. She did not know where or how the young girl got there; her mind had been on her date last night.

"Is there any way I can help?"

The creature jumped and spoke in fast Spanish.

Judith returned to her high school Spanish from 12 years ago.

"Slow, go slow" she hoped that was what she was saying.

There was no recognition from the girl. Judith held up one finger and reached for her cell phone. Her friend Mildred answered.

"Help me, talk to this girl," she handed the phone to the girl.

It was a very long time before she got the phone back.

"Take her to your office. I will be there as fast as I can."

There was a click. Judith wiggled her finger and the girl stood and followed her to her car. Fifteen very quiet minutes later, they were unlocking the office where Judith worked for Revenge Inc.

She made coffee and found three bagels from the prior day. She offered two of them to the girl with the coffee. The bagels vanished. Mildred buzzed at the door and Judith buzzed back to let her in.

"Judith, this girl needs a lot of help.'"

"Mildred, talk to her and tape it, give me a condensed version when you are done." Since her Spanish was useless, Judith went to her office and worked on some files that needed to put away. That done she went out and got lunch from Arby's. The five-sandwich deal did not seem like enough so she got ten and three large cokes. When she got back to the office, the three ate and the girl sat while Mildred gave Judith the shortest version she could.

"Her name is Maria Lopez. She is 19 and an illegal immigrant from northeast Mexico. She was brought into the States by people she did not know. She has been working in Bloomfield in a house with Mr. and Mrs. Reginald Precots. Mr. Precots has been using her as a sex toy. She is three months pregnant. Mrs. Precots found out and tossed her out. The people who brought her into the States want transportation money. If she does not come up with $5,000, they will put her in a whorehouse. There is a lot more but I will use the tapes to write an expanded version."

"I will have to make arrangements for her to eat and sleep and be out of sight for a time. Explain that to her. She is in good hands and no harm will come to her."

The Spanish flew back and forth.

"She will be deported if the INS or any law officer finds her."

"Tell her I will make sure that she is safe."

Judith headed for her office. She found a printed handout in Spanish explaining just what Revenge Inc. did. She hurried back and gave it to Maria. Then she sat at her desk and started calling.

The first call was to an old friend or rather client.

"Hello, Carlos, I need a favor."

"Judy, what can I do for you?"

"Carlos, what happened the last time you called me that?"

"Okay, Judith. What do you want?"

"I have an illegal female, Mexican, 19, in country about 6 months, raped and pregnant. I want you to hide her from everyone and I mean everyone."

"And just how does a poor priest do that?'

"You put her into that convent you run. Let her wear the habit and help clean the place up. Lord knows it could use a cleaning."

"I will send a car for her. This will go on the payoff for what I owe you?"

"Yes, Carlos."

"When will we be even?"

"When you are dead."

"Gee, thanks," the phone disconnected sharply.

The second call was to the INS in Detroit, to a Hector Razzas.

"What can you offer an illegal girl who helps you catch some coyotes?"

"If we get high enough in the food chain, refuge and citizenship."

The next call was to the Bloomfield Police Department. Captain Ferguson answered the phone.

"Captain, I need some information. I have an illegal immigrant who was raped repeatedly by a citizen of your community. What sentence would you expect him to serve if I can give you hard evidence."

"When convicted, 10 to 15 years in Jacktown."

"Excellent. I will get back when the case is ready for you."

There was a buzz at the door. Carlos was here,

She buzzed the outer door and they came in. Five women in habits and Carlos in his priest garb.

"You got here fast. You were in the car and nearby, right?"

"I hate you. Have her dress in this. We leave in five minutes," Carlos handed her a habit.

"Carlos, I will require the services of Helen. Will her heart stand the strain?"

"How many men?"

"Two, possibly four. And ask her not to break them completely. She can have them back when the INS sends them back to Mexico. You can arrange that?"

"Yes. Judith, what have these men done that they should meet Helen?"

"Let Helen answer that question."

Carlos looked at her for a long minute, "We need to leave as soon as possible ."

There was an explanation for Maria, so the group did not leave for fifteen minutes. Six women in habits left the office with Carlos in the garb of a priest.

"Mildred, I need that tape translated fast. How soon can you have it for me?"

"What is in it for me?"

"Not being identified as a retired madam."

"Two hours, maybe three."

"Sooner started, sooner done."

Judith retired to her office. The question before her was, should she call Harold? She knew that women could call men but she was worried how Harold might see the call. Would he think her a fast woman after his body? Well, that part was at least true. She did want him but she did not want to scare him off by moving too fast. Well, she had a case. She could talk about that. A decision made, her hand leaped for the phone.

Harold's phone rang 6 times before he answered.

"Hello."

"Harold, I am glad I caught you at home. I have a new case and I wanted to have your input."

"Judith, about last night..."

"It was a good night, Harold. We had dinner; we saw a great movie. I am sorry that my brother came in before the movie ended."

"Yes, yes, it was a great movie. I enjoyed it very much."

Judith noticed how much easier it was for Harold to talk on the phone than when they were together. She was having an effect on him, but was it the right kind of effect?

"Judith, will you go out with me again? Like maybe Monday night? We can go to the curling club, if you want to."

"I would love it, Harold. Should I pick you up?"

"Well, we will be going to Windsor so you might need your passport and driver's license. We can eat dinner there if you wish. I think I better drive. They know my car."

"Great, it is a date." Why was her heart pounding so loud? Could he hear it?

"Judith, what is the case you wanted to discuss with me?"

Quickly she gave him the overview.

"She has not signed a contract?'"

"Maria has no money but there are people who do, and I intend to have them pay us for her."

"Should I come there and help out?"

"I would love the help."

"Be there in 20 minutes."

Suddenly Judith's mind went into overdrive. Oh, my God! I am dressed in these silly shorts, I have no make up, and I looked like something the cat dragged in. This T-shirt is dirty. Why did I ask him for help? Do I have any clothes in the office?

It took her a few minutes to remember there was a woman in the office. A woman would have makeup. Judith ran back to Mildred.

"Give me your makeup bag. NOW!"

"What makeup bag?"

"You left your house without makeup?"

"Well, I was in a damn hurry."

She was dead. Harold would see her in these dumb shorts, in a dirty t-shirt and without makeup. Maybe she could die before he got here.

She was, of course, not dead when Harold rang to get into the office. She had been able to comb her hair with an old comb she finally found in her desk. Harold came to her office door.

"I am here, Judith. You look wonderful. I picked up bagels."

"I have been busy; will you please make coffee. I have to write up what has happened so far."

Harold headed for the break room; Judith started the PC and got current with the case. She finished as Harold retuned with coffee and bagels on the tray.

She noticed his eyes were kind of glowing just as he walked into the doorjamb. He stumbled but did not fall like Friday and he did not spill the coffee. Could Harold be falling in love with her? Did she want him in love with her? It was too soon to ask those questions, she decided.

"Harold, I am about to set up a meeting with a Mrs. Precots. Her husband raped Maria. I need to speak to her in a public place where I can record the conversation. Listen to the call on the other phone and we will see how it develops."

Judith found that the number was unlisted and had to call a supervisor to get the number.

"Hello, Precots residence."

"Hello, I am Judith Patterson in Grosse Pointe Shores. A dear friend told me you had a young attractive Hispanic woman working for you. I need two of the young attractive Hispanic women and I was just wondering where you ever found her? Could we meet for tea at, say, 3:30 today at the Red Fox Inn? That is near you, is it not? Please, I am flying incognito, so for god's sake do not dress too well. I am wearing my old garden clothes."

"Of course, Mrs. Patterson. I will be there."

Judith broke the connection.

"Harold, I have to go home and change. Would you like to go with me?"

Harold looked at the clock, 9:23. She would not need five hours to change. Maybe, just maybe.

'Yes, but I will need to take my car. I will need my car so there will be a way for me to drive to work on Monday."

"I will pick you up Monday if needed."

"Let's go."

"I have to tell Mildred to take the tape home with her. We can pick it up before we go to the Inn."

It was 15 minutes before they were on the I-96 freeway headed to Judith's house. Harold was praying that maybe her brother would be out of the house.

"Judith, how long is your brother in town?"

"Terry was released in a company downsizing. He will be with me until he finds a job in this area. He has the far back bedroom. I also told him this morning that he had to use the back door."

Good, Harold was thinking. He will not come in the front door and catch us as he did last night. He had just opened Judith's blouse and had kissed her left nipple when Terry had barged in.

"What does he do? I mean, what type of position would he be seeking?"

"He is an exotic dancer. Sorry, an erotic dancer."

"Like the Foxy Frenchmen?"

"Yes. The county where he was working passed a zoning act to limit the number of dancers a club could have. He was released from the position. As I understand it, the action was really meant to control the female dancers not male."

Harold was watching to see if Terry being a male stripper would have any effect. He noticed that her hands were gripping the steering wheel a bit too tightly but there was no embarrassment.

"I could never do that. I haven't got the body for it."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I mean, I have never seen your body."

Now he could see that she was embarrassed.

"So this case, who are you after? The rapist? Or the coyotes?" Harold knew when to change the subject.

"Both, Harold, and more, I think. This meeting with Mrs. Precots will bring both into the arms of the law."

"What about the fees? You know the Boss's views on pro bono work."

"Well, that will be touchy. I want to see how it plays out. I may have to use Helen."

"Are you sure? She is very old. I hate to see anyone die, even her."

"I am sure."

"Let me know when you have a firm plan and I will look it over."

"Harold, that sign off the Boss requires may have to wait until the plan runs the course. I have no idea how this meeting with Precots will go."

Harold was thinking about that as Judith pulled into her drive. By his wristwatch, it was 10:17, all the time in the world until 3:30.

Judith ran to the bedroom and Harold followed. She quickly found some new sweats, tossed them on her queen-sized bed. She had started to pull the T-shirt up when she noticed Harold watching her.

She blushed, in embarrassment or in something else she did not know which.

"Harold, shut the door, please."

Harold did know on the side of the door he was supposed to be. He looked at her. The T-shirt had stopped just below the cups of her bra. Her tummy was flat and smooth. He was erect.

He decided to see if she would give him a clue, "I will be just outside."

Judith knew that was a question. She did not know how to answer it. There had been only one date. She wanted ... more time.

"Thank you, Harold." She instantly regretted not telling him on which side of the door she really wanted him.

The door shut and both of them softly said, "Damn."

Harold was sent to rent a Mercedes, the big one, while Judith worked up a sweat in the small garden. They had a comfortable lunch of cold cut sandwiches and diet Pepsi. Judith made some calls. Maria was fine and was cleaning out the 'convent.' Nothing too strenuous, since she was pregnant. She was also getting a full crash course in English. Maria was safe. One problem Judith did not have to think about right now.

Her brother, Terry was auditioning for a club in Toledo, Ohio. He was out of her way.

The next call was to a former client who owned the Red Fox Inn. He was happy to help her. On the way, Judith told Harold about his role in the 'Tea'. His future role was explained also.

Mrs. Patterson of Grosse Pointe Shores was 10 minutes late. Ms. Percots was worried but was assured that Mrs. Patterson of Grosse Pointe Shores was always 10 minutes late.

The arrival was like berthing the Queen Elizabeth the Second. The maitre d' was very see happy to see her again. He escorted her to the table and sat her. He was very vocal in his pleasure to see her again. The waiter was very vocally pleased that she was at his table.

The order was simple and easy. "Would Madam prefer English or Irish Tea today? The scones are just out of the oven."

The small watercress and cucumber sandwiches were perfect, the scones were warm, and the jam was blackberry.

Ms. Precots was impressed.

Judith decided to waste no time, "How do I get two virgin illegal Mexican girls?"

Ms. Precots was taken back, "I beg your pardon?"

"Look, I was born into money and position. My husband has a mistress and he is getting too fond of her. I need young meat, virgin to hold his attention while I put the fear of God into him by asking for a divorce. They should be just under 18 and lovely. I want delivery as soon as possible. Shall we say tomorrow?"

"What do I get out of this?"

"You get to be my house guest for six months, you get to be my best friend, and you get to accompany me to every social event in those six months. I will insure that you are accepted in to the Grosse Pointe's list of people to invite. Your husband can afford that, can he not? Oh, due to the heavy cost of insurance and real danger of theft, real diamonds are not worn except to the Debutante's Ball and only by the girls. The clothes must be presentable, of course."

The Tea was English, the sandwiches were good, the scones were warm, the blackberry jam was mouthwatering and Ms. Precots was hooked as solidly as possible. There would be a call in the morning. Numbers were exchanged.

The two women walked out together as the Mercedes rolled up and Harold jumped out, ran around the car, and opened the door. There were polite kisses on the cheeks and Judith ...er, Mrs. Patterson was off to her home and gardens in Grosse Pointe Shores.

"Take me home, I need a bath."

Harold offered to wash her back, but they only had the one date and it was still too early for him to be in her bathroom, let alone her bedroom. As the bathroom door closed, both softly said, "Damn."

While the hot water flooded over her body, Judith took inventory.

She was five feet and four inches, and on that frame she was carrying 114 pounds. Her shoe size was a seven; the bra was 36B. The nipples were nice almost a half inch long when erect, like they were now in the shower. The eyes were gray, but sometimes a light blue. The hair was a light brown that fell to her shoulders with a slight curl that was a mess to handle when the weather was humid. The hips were slim at 35 and her butt was more flat than round. The waist was too big at 28 but it would not get smaller. Her fingers were kinda stubby and her toes were ugly. Her best features were her lip and eyes, with a bit of makeup. Today they were just eyes and lips.

Harold and Judith had dinner together, with Terry at her house. Harold went out for Chinese. Harold saw that Terry was a likeable guy but wanted him in Ohio as soon as possible. Judith loved her brother but wanted him in Ohio as soon as possible. Therefore, the dinner conservation was about the audition in Toledo. According to Terry, it sounded promising.

After Terry retired to his bedroom, there were a few kisses but Terry came out for a beer. Harold decided to invite Judith to his house for a dinner as soon as possible. Judith and Harold decided that he would sleep over but in the basement. Judith decided that this could only count for half of a date since Harold had not asked her.

Sunday dawned with Harold in Judith's basement on a twin bed, looking at the morning wood, wishing that Judith were beside him. Judith awoke on her queen-sized bed, thinking that she should call the club in Ohio and see if Terry could start today. She dressed in old sweats, but put on makeup. As she headed for the kitchen, she was surprised to see Harold making breakfast. Well, she had smelled the coffee, but he was making breakfast. She decided this would also be half a date.

Harold was not a bad cook, not for breakfast, anyway. The scrambled eggs, the toast, and the coffee were perfect. The bacon was a bit overdone but he was kissing her while it moved just beyond perfection.

The morning conservation was case related in that Harold would be meeting with Mr. Precots in a public place and taping his confession to raping the young Maria. Harold had to call the Chicago House in Dearborn to set the background for the meeting.

Terry came into the kitchen to find that Harold did not cook for people who made it a habit to be in his way when trying to have his way with Judith. Terry did not say much and ate cereal and milk. He did have some of the coffee.

The telephone rang at nine o'clock. The PC had been connected and started recording.

Terry was required to answer the phone. (He was good for something.)

"Patterson residence. To whom do you wish to speak?"

"Mrs. Patterson, please."

"Madam is with her masseur. Would you prefer to leave a number or telephone later?"

"This is Mrs. Precots. She has my number."

"She is expecting your call, Please wait."

Judith waited two minutes, "Ms. Precots, thank you for being prompt. Yes, John-Paul, right there. Do you have any, ooo yes, information for me?"

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers
12