Revenge is a Dish...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop beating around the bush, Elena, and tell me what's really on your mind, huh?" chuckled Greg sarcastically.

"I'm serious!" I angrily insisted and lightly punched his arm. "Damn serious!"

"Really?" he asked, rubbing where I'd hit him. I nodded.

"So you're not going to slug me if I feel one of those beautiful tits of yours?" he asked.

I let go of him and pulled off my T-shirt. As usual I wasn't wearing a bra. My nipples were erect.

"Have fun, Greg," I said wickedly as I squeezed them together.

Greg did, indeed, feel them. I sighed as his thumbs ran across my very sensitive nipples.

"Ooh," said Greg. "Nicer than I imagined. So firm, too!"

"Of course," I said defensively. "Hardly ever have to wear a bra."

"Oh? I thought it was because you like the looks you get," Greg said.

"Oh, I do," I said with a smile. "But I just hate wearing bras mostly."

"Well, okay then," he said. "I don't like all those bad clothes hiding that incredible body of yours. Get 'em off."

"Well, I sort of planned on it, Greg," I replied sarcastically as I kicked off my sneakers and took my socks off with my toes and unbuttoned my jeans and wiggled them and my panties off. Standing totally nude before him, I lightly rubbed my clit. I was already wet. "What's the matter? Not much into foreplay?"

"Yeah, smartass," he retorted. "I meant we're going to take a shower first. Then...?"

He deliberately let his words hang in the air and kissed my neck.

"A shower?" I said with an incredulous look as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rubbed my tits on his chest. "Aw, c'mon. Can't we just do it? I've been dying to see what you're packing."

I gently felt the front of his jeans. From what I could tell, he was only half-hard and he was still big.

"Okay, Elena. You got me, you got me," he said, squeezing my ass. "But the shower is mandatory. My house, my rules."

"Okay, Greg. Fair enough," I huffed. Greg unbuttoned his shirt and was soon down his boxers.

Greg turned me around and slapped my ass, causing me to yelp. More in surprise than pain.

"You're cute, Miss Redding," he said.

"Cute?" I said with a glare, rubbing my stinging ass.

Greg just smiled and pulled off his boxers. I was thankful he manscaped, unlike Hal, whose groin resembled a forest. But even though he was in a semi-flaccid state, I could tell Greg was bigger than Hal.

Perfect! I thought as I stroked him lightly.

"Feels good, but you'll get it later," Gred said, pulling me by the arm. He gently rubbed my stinging ass as he led me to the bathroom where started the shower. Soon the bathroom was getting steamy and we stepped in. The warm water felt good on my body. He poured liquid soap on a loofah and we took turns scrubbing each other. Greg stopped me from giving him a blowjob and turned me around.

"Okay, you little nympho," Greg joked. "Just bend over and spread your cheeks."

"Huh? Oh, no! Hold on! I don't..." I began to protest, as I started to get out of the shower, but Greg stopped me.

"Oh, that's going to change, Elena," Greg said flatly.

"Like hell it will, Greg!" I screamed angrily. "Listen, I've done girls and I've even been in threesomes with a girl and a guy and a girl and a girl. But I do not... Hey!"

I yelled and whimpered as Greg forced me to bend over with a powerful arm against my upper back and forcibly spread my asscheek with the other. I braced myself against the walls of the shower stall.

"Greg! God no!" I wailed. "Please? I thought you were..."

But before I could say anything more, Greg used the loofah and slowly squeezed it right above my asshole. I involuntarily gasped at the sensation of the rivulets of water passing over it. He soaked the loofah and did it again and again while gently kneading and stretching my cheeks. Soon, I was aware that there was no arm forcing me to stay bent over.

Greg unhooked the shower head and told me to spread my cheeks. He pointed it directly on my exposed asshole. I gasped.

"Wider, Elena," Greg ordered.

I felt myself open just enough for the water to enter me. I emitted a little eek sound at the new sensation. It felt oddly pleasant. Erotic even. My pussy felt warm and tingly. I felt Greg's hard cock bounce off my ass cheeks every so often. As the relentless spray of water penetrated me, Greg began lightly massaging the perimeter, causing me to moan.

"Looks like you're enjoying this, Elena," Greg said. I could damn near hear him smile ear to ear.

"I'm not!" I insisted, but another soft moan escaped my lips and gave my lie away. I heard Greg chuckle.

"Oh, God!" I whispered as I began rubbing my clit and fingerfucking myself with one hand while the other kept me open. "Feels kind of good."

A second later, Greg slowly inserted a finger. I felt something else odd.

"Wha...!?" I gasped.

"A little liquid soap, love," he said quietly. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

I did. He inserted another finger. I grunted and nearly collapsed.

"Damn! Ohmigod what's happening?" I panted. I rubbed my clit. My legs felt rubbery. And with a squeal, the orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. Greg had to hold me around the waist to keep me from falling down. He reached up and gently squeezed my breasts with one hand.

"Elena, I would never ever hurt you. But for you to wear those tight jeans and those tiny little panties? Every time you bend over and that gorgeous ass peeks out? Whew! Heaven to an ass man like me," he said. "You don't know how many times I've jerked off here thinking about you."

I smiled and sighed. It turned me on knowing I'd given him such a pleasure, and I was determined that his fantasizing would pale in comparison to the real thing. Greg leaned close and kissed me on the cheek. Then he began kneading my cheeks and massaging my asshole again. And almost like it was against my will, I was backing up onto his fingers. It felt so much better than I thought it would. I grunted again. Slow and low.

"There you go, love," Greg said gently. "Not too rough now. Don't hurt yourself."

I closed my eyes and soaked in the experience and knew it wasn't the end of it.

Once the soap was all out of me, Greg turned off the water and helped me out of the shower. Grabbing a thick terry cloth, he gently dried me, kissing my body simultaneously from head to toe. I felt lightheaded from the anticipation, but I'd never been so relaxed. Then it hit me that I was actually about to take Greg's long, fat, hard cock up my virgin ass -- and God, I was looking forward to it.

Greg led me to his simply-appointed bedroom. I noticed a bottle of gelatinous liquid on the table next to the bed and recognized what it was instantly. He gently lowered me to the bed. The cool sheets sent a tingle through me. Greg climbed on top of me and we kissed. Our tongues intertwined. I felt his stiff dick on my tummy. God it seemed like it was for hours. Finally I pushed him back and he lay on the bed. I had to have that big dick in my mouth. I slowly traced my tongue down his neck, down his chest, down his belly, and finally to his hardness. Grasping it in one hand and gently stroking it, I flicked my tongue across the huge head and rubbed it. Greg stiffened and moaned. Like any good fellatrix, I spit on it a few times and ran my tongue all over the thick veiny shaft.

"Oh, yeah. Elena," Greg breathed hard. It came out as a guttural rasp. "Oh, God! Oh..."

I took him all the way in my mouth. Greg's jaw muscles tensed and he made an unintelligible cry. I slowly brought him to the brink of orgasm. Greg was grunting and shaking and inhaling and exhaling rapidly. On the verge of cumming, he pushed me away from him and with a deep breath, sat up and moved. Me motioned for me to get on my hands and knees. I spread my legs, and Greg proceeded to lick me from my clit to my freshly-cleaned asshole. He ramming his tongue and his fingers in both holes, making me gasp and yell and shudder like I never had before. He brought me to what? Two, three, four orgasms? I finally collapsed face first on the bed. I was a quivering, panting, moaning, grunting mass of flesh.

And I wanted more. Much more.

"Fuck me!" I babbled. "Fuck me!"

Greg lifted me up and lay back. He held his steel-hard dick erect up. Facing away, I straddled it and put the engorged head at the entrance to my now very wet pussy and lowered myself onto him, relishing the electric sensation of his cock stretching my pussy walls and sliding deeper into me with just the right amount of resistance.

"Ohmigod!" I cried at the same timed. Greg made an even deeper and louder guttural moan.

I yelled in sheer ecstasy as I rode Greg hard. I leaned back and let him viciously ram his dick into me as he rubbed my clit. I came with a scream that would've awoken the dead. I turned around and mounted him cowgirl and leaned forward. We kissed deeply and passionately, thrust meeting thrust until I orgasmed yet again.

Finally the time had come. I exhaled and got off Greg. His slick cock made an oily slurpy sound and made a watery popping noise when he pulled out of my pussy.

I nodded.

I again got on my hands and knees and I arched my back to fully receive him. With one hand, I reached back and fully exposed my back entrance to him and looked back at him with pure lust in my eyes. I saw him reach for the lube and open it. I felt it drizzling the crack of my ass. I felt his fingers push it in my bowels with a syrupy sound. I heard him grease his hard cock.

"Ready, love?" Greg asked gently.

My eyes closed, I drew out my response: "Yesss."

I didn't beg for him to go slowly or to take it easy. I knew Greg was true when he said he'd never cause me pain. The thick slippery gel felt weird and oozed out of me. I felt the head on my asshole and breathed in and out. I felt the head of his cock painlessly enter me, giving me another sensation I'd never felt. I inhaled sharply and emitted a soft moan as my jaw quivered. Greg pushed it in deeper. I was only vaguely aware of Greg's noises of pleasure. I whimpered from just the slightest twinge of discomfort. It came out like a whining purr through my nose. I breathed and forced the muscles of my ass to relax and just accept his manhood deep into my bowels. I felt a need to relieve myself, but I knew from reading about other women's experiences that that was normal for the first few times. I basked in the new feel of my asshole slowly being stretched. Every millimeter brought a newfound level of sexual fullness. My breathing was relaxed and smooth. I stroked my pussy. It was wetter than it had ever been in my life. My bulging clitoris was sensitive under my pierced hood. My hand was coated in my natural lubricant. It trickled down the insides of my thighs. Finally, I felt Greg's pubic area meet my ass. I knew he was all the way in. He withdrew slowly and cause me to moan again. When he was nearly out, he pushed back into me a little faster. He did it over and over, pumping and withdrawing faster and faster until I was finally getting a true assfucking. I was in sheer bliss. How many times did I cum? My God, I forget.

Finally Greg was near his own climax. I felt it and I heard it.

"Don't pull out! In me!" I groaned.

Seconds later, Greg came with a mightly roar. With one last thrust, I felt his hot semen injected into my bowels. The warmth was amazing. And Greg came a lot! It felt like a gallon of molten cum was being pumped into me. A minute later, Greg groaned loudly again and withdrew himself from me. I reached back and inserted a finger in me and felt it. My God, what a load!

Cleaning up was going to be a bitch, I thought, but it was worth it. With an ass full of cum, I laid next to Greg and smiled and kissed him.

When we were finally able to, we made our way to the shower again, and Greg tended to my cleaning. He tenderly dried me head to toe again and we returned to his bed.

With my head resting on Greg's chest, I said, "That was amazing! Can't wait to do it again."

We did indeed do it again. And we've done it many times. Greg and I still hook up on occasion. I love anal sex. I've given my ass to several men and I've been DP'd several times. Buttplugs and toys? Love 'em! And even if a guy doesn't fuck my ass, I like something in there.

But nothing will ever top that first time.

12